PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:41 am
『 It's in the air and it's all around 』xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Location: Dorm A - Second Floor
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Company: Wish it was sleep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Internally: B R U H
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wearing: Mask and This

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
      User Image

"Okay, just let me do a few practice runs... T-To remember steps is all." Meph grumbled to himself before taking a deep breath. The boy was doing his best to psych himself up for this but he forgot one little detail about dancing... He'd have to be close to Aella during this. No, not just close. Pressed up against her! He sucked in a deep breath as he inched up closer and closer, bringing his arm out to wrap around. His movements so damn awkward because he refused to look at Aella directly the entire time! Things only got worse as he got a giant surprise in the form of Katashi.

"W-Who in the- He's huge!" Mephitis jumped into Aella, clinging to her like he was some frightened child. Those bubble gum eyes wide with shock as they started directly at Katashi, stunned that a teen could be so damn big. What the hell was this dude eating for breakfast?! Meph had forgotten all about the dance and just watched Katashi.

xxxx T o x i c xxxxxx B o t a n i s t

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx

『 With a taste of a poison paradise 』

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:14 am
Whelp. There they were on the floor. Uh. Oh- Right, this was going to be pretty awkward because of how...tall he was. Huge. Katashi rarely ever danced that much to be the lead but it was going to be a complete disaster if he even TRIED. The oni would most definitely trip and land right onto the smaller male and he wasn't willing to make a trip to a hospital or to the nurses'. That only left him with one decision. "How about you...take the lead? I'm not experienced enough." WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN TALL?! His attention immediately was going to the other two in the room who had their eyes on him with the mention of him being huge. The blue-haired one looked petrified and the only female in the room had her mouth agape. Have they not seen someone as tall as him at all?! Surely they have at some point! I mean- There was Arashi who was like six foot nine! He was trying to make out what to do at this point.

The back of his mind was telling him to smile and wave for the time they were just losing their s**t over him. And that's what he did! Katashi gave a genuine smile and wave.  

llIuminaughty

Dangerous Cat

Anika Nyame
Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella was only partially aware of Meph slipping his hand around to her shoulder blade and settling just under its delicate ridge since she was off looking at that new guy over there. However once Mephitis stepped in close to her, aligning his hips with her own, she turned her attention back to him. It was then that she realized he too was unusually tall! Normally they were about eye level but right now she had to tilt her head up to look at him. What the ******** was going on?! Had she suddenly shrunk?! Oh- OH! She didn’t have her shoes on. Things made soooo much more sense now. Without her pumps she was a good six inches smaller than usual, which made everyone who was naturally tall seem suddenly huge from her flat footed vantage point.

“Uh… Meph?” Meph was pressing her to him much more firmly than she was used to. Was being too close a thing in partner dancing? She actually wasn’t sure. The teacher had talked about something like the differences in compression and tension with your partner through the frame but did that really mean their bellybuttons needed to be touching? Aella could feel everything. She squirmed a little bit. “I don’t think we’re supposed to be this close.”

Wearing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:36 pm
User Image Alluvion was no stranger to nature’s vast spectrum of creatures and inhuman beings that called this planet home; A couple hundred years of dark dealings did quite the job of introducing him to a vast variety of magical-kin from all branches of life. That being said, he was the only one who didn’t look at Katashi like he was the elephant in the room-the very large elephant in the room. It was a shame really, since Alluvion was a huge proponent of viewing everyone equally…which is why he spoke to his roommate calmly, soothing words bleeding into the slow tune. ”Pay him no mind Katashi,” He could tell that the man had felt slightly embarrassed, if not completely so by his awkward demeanor… So Al planned to seize the initiative, and arm lifting up to wrap around the Oni’s mid back, ”There is nothing wrong with your height…”

It was then that Alluvion activated Gear 1…a skill that allowed him to tap into his Demi God strength…allowing him to shift the weight of the larger and more muscular demon with significantly more ease than normal. Alluvion’s other hand reached out to gently take the hand Katashi used to wave as he rocked from side to side…controlling the shift in the man’s balance with refined craft…and then, they moved. The hand that reached up to the man’ mid back pressed in, fell away, applied intentional sectional pressure to rotate and move the demon-ideally that is. The pacing was slow…and the steps simple but sophisticated in theory. From basics to ochos.  

LucaRominov

llIuminaughty

Dangerous Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
tab ◈ O O C :: xxx.
x

tab ◈ O U T F I T :: blep.
x

tab ◈ C O M P A N Y :: Alluvion, Aella, & Meph.
x
tab ◈ L O C A T I O N :: Second Floor Dorm A.

• " Talk."
    Thought

Thank god there was someone who viewed him as not a giant, but an equal no matter how big he was. It could actually make him tear up but ain't nobody have time for that when there was dancing. Not to forget that he was a grown boi; there was no need. "You really think so?" Giving a the demi-god a pure puppy-eyed look while Alluvion was set into stone with being a lead before they were starting to move to the rhythm of the song that was playing. So nice and calm it was. That until THAT struck his mind that made him feel absolutely dumb. He forgot that he could shapeshift. He could've done this before they started swaying. "Sooo...I forgot about something really important about myself." Such a nervous tone with a hint of a laugh. Slowly, but surely his height went down about six inches. "Tadaaa.~ I forgot I can shapeshift. This had to make everything a bit easier 100 percent!

User Image

•  
    PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:28 am

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
        User Image

"Hm, what?" Mephitis finally took his eyes off Katashi to look back towards Aella once more. Actually, he looked at nothing for a second as he fully expected Aella to be at eye level with him. The young man adjusted his gaze downward as he remembered just how small the girl was before his entire face went bright red. "C-Close." The boy immediately pulling back some to give them some breathing room, but still made sure he had one arm wrapped around him. After all, they needed to dance! "Right. Sorry, sorry. I just... Are you ready? We'll need to start simple so I can get my footing. T-Tango. I can do that."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxx

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
    Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:02 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh now he noticed. Aella rolled her eyes at his belated epiphany and waited for him to get comfortable, glad that she were no longer mashed together. Since she was in her jammies, she hadn't put anything on under her super cropped sweatshirt so being pressed that close without any protection underneath wasn't that great of a feeling. The situation had been remedied though, so she waited for him to begin.

When he did, he would feel a bit of resistance. While Aella was generally a good follow and had the correct foot free, she'd been expecting him to step backwards. The basic tango patterns she had learned with Atty were argentine, which were vastly different from the American or International forms that Meph had studied so when he pushed forward, he would feel Aella's forward shifted weight pause, hovering over her center of gravity for a second before she stepped back. His frame was also entirely too rigid. In a certain sense, that was a good thing because his momentum was clear and she was able to pick up easily now that she realized they were doing something different. It was not very comfortable though and felt rather awkward. "Er... what are you doing?" Aella asked. She did not know enough about ballroom to understand there was more than one type of tango style.

Wearing:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:19 pm
    User Image "Of course..." Alluvion replied in his notorious mechanical tone. Judgements, in his opinion, were exclusive to behavior and character...and in most other cases a complete waste of time. So he focused on the dance at hand, since that was significantly more superior than anything else he could have been thinking about or even saying in that moment. As they danced, however, Katashi mentioned something he forgot. By then the two of them where navigating around the space quite well, but not too close to the other two who were struggling to find the communication dance required.

Al looked up, his features still flat, but slightly curious. Did he need to go? that would be fine, didn't matter too much. Instead, Katashi suddenly shrunk. Al's momentum slowed down to allow the Oni to fully change. Oh, well that was convenient. "I see," The demi-god gave the demon a slight nod before adjusting his frame around the man's back, "That...does help..." What katashi didn't know, however, was that the appropriate height allowed the connection between them to become for more intimate...although Alluvion simply considered the decreased space 'authentic'. He would pull the man closer, firmly but at the same time glacially. The side of Al's head would just touch the demon's, just under his horns. there was still space for their legs and feet to operate without obstruction, however. And they they kept at it, performing slightly more complex moves that were made easier by the change in height.  

LucaRominov

llIuminaughty

Dangerous Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:10 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    tab ◈ O O C :: xxx.
    x

tab ◈ O U T F I T :: blep.
    x

tab ◈ C O M P A N Y :: Alluvion, Aella, & Meph.
    x
    tab ◈ L O C A T I O N :: Second Floor Dorm A.

• " Talk."
    Thought

This was a soothing, nice little moment that he was getting to have with his new roomie(s). Even with the other two that were looking a bit funny in Katashi's eyes while they were trying to dance, though anyone and everyone were going to have those moments and that was okay. "Awwwh, don't you two look cute together." A tease. He was only teasing! He knew nothing about Meph's relathionship with Aella. This was honestly the first time they met! He was looking at the little positive things in life, that's basically all the oni did his entire life while he was neglected by his parents. Awwwh, so sweet of him, right? Tooth rotting. It didn't change the fact that Katashi was still trying to keep up with Alluvion, which unexpectedly surprisingly to him since he wasn't in any dance classes like Al (or Meph and Aella). Going with the flow is more what he meant he was going for.

One thing for sure that slipped Katashi's mind was- Uh huh, you guessed it. His clothes. They were a tad bigger, his sweatpants were slightly longer than. A quick misstep led to the oni quickly falling down right on his a**, of course, bringing his roomie down with him during his fall. He stayed silent, not a single word came from his mouth... Only laughter. "Heh, I'm sorry, Al. Not as good as you."

User Image

•  
    PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:34 am

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
        User Image

Meph took a deep breath before taking his first step. His movement so damn rigid that he might as well have been a plank of wood. The young man had to truly force his leg to push forward. However, he slowed himself as he noticed something... Aella was moving towards him. The young man tilting his head in confusion but still following through. Luckily, Aella readjusted and started to follow him. The young man taking three steps forward, stumbling on the third a bit as he heard Katashi's words. They were not cute together! He then stepped off to the right side before stopping. "Tango. I'm doing the steps for the tango. W-What were you trying to do?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxx

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

Anika Nyame
    Captain

Interesting Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ew, no! Mephitis isn't man enough for me." Aella informed the magic shrinking guy with a scrunched up face. Her and Mephitis together was just... unthinkable. If she was going to date around with some guy, he would definitely not even be on her radar. Aella liked guys that could keep up with her and Mephitis... Mephitis wasn't that.

"This, is definitely not tango." Aella informed him, slowly dragging her right foot into her left. In Argentine, the man dictated the pace so it was up to the woman to fill in the space when they stopped. Because Meph had stopped all together, Aella filled in that space of time by sensually drawing her foot inward, then held herself perched with her weight over her left foot, to wait for more direction. Because this wasn't exactly a tango, she had to be more attuned to the unspoken signals his body would give her so she would know where to go next. "That, is tango." She gestured over to what Alluvion was doing by using her chin so she didn't compromise their rigid a** frame. "... well... it was."

Wearing:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:54 pm
    User Image The dance Alluvion and Katashi shared has a particular beauty to its simplicity; just like how it had been with Aella initially. There was a level of skill needed to turn basic actions into something that seemed advanced: the calculated level of movement, pacing, and intentional stasis. Alluvion was no stranger to this, but seeing as the Oni had no experience at all, unlike Aella, that was all he would make of this dance. The Demi-god, however, had miscalculated just as his partner had and failed to consider the baggier outerwear of his follow. He, however, was quick to react when gravity seized the both of them.

While Alluvion had Katashi in his frame, he realized the exact moment that their momentum altered into something unexpected. They were connected, aftercall. So the man was quick to rotate the both of them together mid air, changing the fate of whom would hit the floor first.
    User Image

THUD. Alluvion his the ground with Katashi atop of him. there was no pain, only the slightest of discomfort at impact. "Are you ok?" Alluvion asked his partner calmly with a smooth relaxed inflection. It was then that Katashi apologized."It's not your fault. I misjudged the obstruction of your clothes," He adjusted himself slightly to a sitting position and then stood himself up, offering the man a hand up. "I was taught that mistakes lie in the fault of the lead, so I should be the one apologizing." By then the song was approaching its end.  

LucaRominov

The Panda Samurai

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:08 am

xxx M e p h i t i s xxx
        User Image

Meph took a deep, inward breath as he stared off to the side for a moment. The young man not even looking over at Alluvion or Katashi as he just stood there. For a brief period, Aella might have actually seen a new sort of anger welling up inside of dragon. The boy's pride had been stung in two ways just now. One, he definitely that he was doing the tango even if it was too rigid. Two, that comment earlier stung like hell. Not manly enough!? He released all the air in his lungs once more before just starting back up the dance again without really asking. The young man essentially dancing his anger way... Which seemed to be working since his moves were smoother. He actually looked like a dancer instead of a robot doing its damnedest to be human.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:13 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aella was surprised that Meph started back up. She was sure he'd admit to not knowing what he was doing and make up some kind of excuse. However his determination and unusual fiery expression surprised her enough that she had no comment to come back with. Despite her surprise, she followed along easy enough with his movements. In fact, Aella seemed to respond well to the more commanding stance. His leads were more clear and the slightly more comfortable positioning allowed room for Aella's own sultry style to surface. Unfortunately, the song was now coming to an end which meant they weren't able to get to any of the good moves.

"That actually wasn't bad." Aella said as the music died out. "We almost got past the basic to the good stuff." Almost. Unless all he knew was the basic and then- well... then she was glad it was short. Aella couldn't do just the basic sequence over and over for several minutes, she'd go crazy. Her hand slipped around from the back of his tricep to the front of his shoulder so she could give him a little pat. "Still wasn't tango though. You've probably got your dances mixed up."

Wearing:

Anika Nyame
    Captain

Interesting Genius

llIuminaughty

Dangerous Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:57 pm
    Aaah ********, he was probably squishing Alluvion while they were down!! Moving himself off of the male so he was allowed to sit up and get back up on his two feet and Katashi did the same once he took his hand for the extra support. His height shifted back to his normal 6'6" self. That felt much better and natural when it was never natural in the first place. It wasn't any of their faults. It was Katashi's own clothes that did the deed to send them on the ground. "I'm fine, real question is are you okay? I don't know if that hurt you or not! Wait- Are you hurt?" Ooooh noooo. Was he turning out to be a bad roommate now? No!

He apologized for the inconvenience and was checking to see if Al was okay. That should be good enough! He turned his attention over to the other two. I meeean, he's still better than me. Hell, all of your are amazing dancers." Flashing a friendly little smile to them!  
    Dorm Shenanigans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff