Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Blizz vs Horus / Freth vs Silver [Day 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts

And the Mist was a well-designed ploy that had worked well for Blizz several times in the past, probably against other Articuno hybrids even. But as he was to discover, this particular Articuno had an uncanny... knack of knowing exactly where he was somehow despite the vision blurring fog, almost like she was reading his mind somehow. She strikes mercilessly at where she could sense he was, the first cut of the battle coming as she struck one of his wings with the sword, the edge of the blade biting deep into the fleshy appendage, with the intent of leaving him no chance to escape.

"Come quietly." She says, a small tinge of sadness in her voice for the first time. "I thought someone like you might welcome what I'm doing now. This is your chance to save the world." She twists he sword, driving Blizz face-first down into the ground with it pierced through his wing, driving it point-first through the wing and into the earth.

I had it all planned out. Some shenanigans, a blindside here or there, perhaps a decoy, using my own Ancientpower for her to lash out against. That's what I wanted.

My instincts tripped however once I was trying to get into position. That blade. It was...too close. I quickly tried to juked, but it was a split second too late, that blade cut into me. "AAUGH!" I yelled out in the midst of the fog. I couldn't believe what was happening. Why was this happening? How did this woman find me so quickly?

I then perked up, trying to make sense of the words she was saying as she tried to make me submit. Hinterbane was doing its damage; my wing was going numb, and perhaps the rest of me soon at this rate. As she forced me down, I tried to still resist, driving my hand into the ground to keep my self up, though back on one knee once more. This pain; this god awful pain. This wasn't making any sort of sense. "Save...save the world!? Which involves me dying!? What the hell have you been smoking lady!? Its not like I'm freakin' I-don't-know...name any infamous megalomaniac over the past five years. Ein and Lysandre comes to mind! What is your deal!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:02 am
Blizzard120

I then perked up, trying to make sense of the words she was saying as she tried to make me submit. Hinterbane was doing its damage; my wing was going numb, and perhaps the rest of me soon at this rate. As she forced me down, I tried to still resist, driving my hand into the ground to keep my self up, though back on one knee once more. This pain; this god awful pain. This wasn't making any sort of sense. "Save...save the world!? Which involves me dying!? What the hell have you been smoking lady!? Its not like I'm freakin' I-don't-know...name any infamous megalomaniac over the past five years. Ein and Lysandre comes to mind! What is your deal!?"

"You're right." She says sadly, pushing down on Blizz's back with her white boot. "You will become much, much worse than them. I've seen it already. It's inevitable, just you being the way you are." She raises the hand with the web of triangular meshed metal again, and the wound in the middle of it glows again, unseen by the prone hybrid with the boot on his back as she fills her palm with crackling Psychic energy. With a twist of her hand holding the sword she strikes the Snagem's back with the hand and injects the energy into his central nervous system through his skin, an explosion of pain rippling throughout his entire body exploding through every nerve ending as the Psyshock had its way with his synapses and neurons.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:44 am
Atlantis_Darts
"You're right." She says sadly, pushing down on Blizz's back with her white boot. "You will become much, much worse than them. I've seen it already. It's inevitable, just you being the way you are." She raises the hand with the web of triangular meshed metal again, and the wound in the middle of it glows again, unseen by the prone hybrid with the boot on his back as she fills her palm with crackling Psychic energy. With a twist of her hand holding the sword she strikes the Snagem's back with the hand and injects the energy into his central nervous system through his skin, an explosion of pain rippling throughout his entire body exploding through every nerve ending as the Psyshock had its way with his synapses and neurons.

She seen it? I'll become worse just being the way I am? More that doesn't make any degree of sense to me still. The only thing that I can figure is that she's the one practically torturing me here, trying to drive my face into the dirt and exacerbating all levels of pain with a blade that should have not made its way back out into the world again, let alone reforged. I couldn't even begin to fathom what was going on with this woman. She sounded...so resigned though, like she wasn't taking any pleasure in this. Before I could contemplate any extreme remote possibility, my body was found wracked with all levels of pain.

"GAHHH!" My arm buckled and I finally fell forward. That power...I know that kind of power. This woman is a psychic. A nasty one at that. Blast it, what has been my luck with Psychics this past couple of days!? If anything, it'd explain how she was able to get a hard read on me in the mist. But wait...what she said...she saw me being worse than Ein and Lysandre. Was she clairvoyant? It'd explain how she was able to parry my initial ice beam to make her back off, but was she so powerful to see a future where something with me goes horribly wrong? I would have only imagined something of that sort being only in Dialga's wheelhouse or something of that sort. I never heard of any sort of channeler or hybrid, or just typical run-of-the-mill psychic being able to look so far ahead and actually be anywhere remotely accurate on it, because it flies totally in the face of probability and choice. "You're full of crap..." I growled out through the pain, once again, trying to push myself up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:58 pm
With Cufant paralyzed and unable move Silver let out a scoff and shook his head as if disappointed. "Pathetic." He uttered before folding his arms and letting out a hefty sigh. "Whatever. I'm done with this. Magneton, use Thunderbolt." Silver ordered, the trio of magnetic creature firing off another bolt of electricity, this one much more powerful than the last, the Thunderbolt striking the paralyzed elephant and almost certainly knocking it out.

When it did almost immediately a Roto-drone would come flying down from the sky and come to a screeching halt next to Freth.

"Bzzt! Freth is out of available Pokemon! Prepare for evacuation!" The drone declared before a little Natu appeared on top and began to flutter towards Freth, intending to land on her and teleport her out of the Wild Area.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:09 pm
Blizzard120

"GAHHH!" My arm buckled and I finally fell forward. That power...I know that kind of power. This woman is a psychic. A nasty one at that. Blast it, what has been my luck with Psychics this past couple of days!? If anything, it'd explain how she was able to get a hard read on me in the mist. But wait...what she said...she saw me being worse than Ein and Lysandre. Was she clairvoyant? It'd explain how she was able to parry my initial ice beam to make her back off, but was she so powerful to see a future where something with me goes horribly wrong? I would have only imagined something of that sort being only in Dialga's wheelhouse or something of that sort. I never heard of any sort of channeler or hybrid, or just typical run-of-the-mill psychic being able to look so far ahead and actually be anywhere remotely accurate on it, because it flies totally in the face of probability and choice. "You're full of crap..." I growled out through the pain, once again, trying to push myself up.

"Am I?" The strange Articuno hybrid asks sadly, pausing in her attempts to kill Blizz for a moment. "Tell that to the victims of the other worlds where I've seen what you can do... Blanketing the world in a second ice age.... halting the molecular structure of the planet and letting it fall apart. No weapon can fight back against a cold so deep it can halt and dissolve the molecular structure of anything. Over and over again you chase power in your quest to save the world... and you always end up destroying it." She sighs, withdrawing the sword from the prone hybrid's wing, leveling it above her head again to bring it down in a finishing coup-de-grace. "I told you already, this is for the good of this planet. I can't let you become the frozen ice lord I know you eventually do. Please understand, this is as much for the good of the planet as it is of your young ward, Tristen." With the revelation of just how much she knew about the hybrid she swings the sword downwards towards his neck with two hands, and despite her sad tone there was no hesitation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:46 pm
Freth cringed at the Thunderbolt attack, though albeit was irritated over the redhead's notion of 'pathetic', which didn't go unnoticed by the Articuno female. She recalled the fallen Cufant, seeing the Roto-drone coming down to whisk her away. She wasn't upset so much as the loss itself...she knew that it was probably bound to come with what condition her Pokemon were in. It was that it had to be delivered by someone so callous, someone that she'd otherwise wouldn't waste a punch on. Sure, the guy seemed to let a spout of concern slip or not, but the overall image of this guy wasn't good. She wouldn't say a word; only a parting gesture to a sanctimonious p***k of a trainer. A one-finger salute as she was taken away off the field.

==================

Again, in the realm of this woman is off her rocker. Other worlds? And me getting so powerful as to freeze the world, if perhaps unintentional the way she sounded. But...that level of power, that'd be impossible. That would perhaps have me rival, maybe even surpass, the likes of the elementals at that point. I'm just a hybrid...a being who could only get about, at absolute best two-thirds of what an actual Articuno could do. Even if what she said was possible, that would only mean that someone like Freth could do it. That actual Articunos could do it, easier given the kind of power gap.

I yelped out once more once the blade was removed from my wing. I listened to her words of remorse and her 'benefit for all' bit. She even brought up Tristen. This woman at the very least knew my life in and out up until now. I'll give her that. But even playing at absurdly extreme hypotheticals, if what she said was true, what gives her the right to even deny someone's choices in the matter? What is to say that someone couldn't shift course or if the thing in question was bound to happen after all? Screw this destiny crap...

As she went to drop the blade executioner style once again, I quickly gathered what strength I could, rolling over. The pain from where the stab wound made its presence known as I ultimately had to roll on top of it, once again averting death if only by a hair's breadth. As I managed to roll face up, I slung dirt right up at the assailant. I had to play dirty at this point; there was no other option. Immediately right after, I threw my hands together and fired a stronger ice beam than the one earlier.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:47 pm
Blizzard120

Again, in the realm of this woman is off her rocker. Other worlds? And me getting so powerful as to freeze the world, if perhaps unintentional the way she sounded. But...that level of power, that'd be impossible. That would perhaps have me rival, maybe even surpass, the likes of the elementals at that point. I'm just a hybrid...a being who could only get about, at absolute best two-thirds of what an actual Articuno could do. Even if what she said was possible, that would only mean that someone like Freth could do it. That actual Articunos could do it, easier given the kind of power gap.

I yelped out once more once the blade was removed from my wing. I listened to her words of remorse and her 'benefit for all' bit. She even brought up Tristen. This woman at the very least knew my life in and out up until now. I'll give her that. But even playing at absurdly extreme hypotheticals, if what she said was true, what gives her the right to even deny someone's choices in the matter? What is to say that someone couldn't shift course or if the thing in question was bound to happen after all? Screw this destiny crap...

As she went to drop the blade executioner style once again, I quickly gathered what strength I could, rolling over. The pain from where the stab wound made its presence known as I ultimately had to roll on top of it, once again averting death if only by a hair's breadth. As I managed to roll face up, I slung dirt right up at the assailant. I had to play dirty at this point; there was no other option. Immediately right after, I threw my hands together and fired a stronger ice beam than the one earlier.

"Agh!" The clod of dirt hits the other hybrid straight in the eyes, obscuring her vision and the follow up Ice Beam looked to be right on point, but even without her sight the sword comes up to parry again, sucking that beam right inside its frosty depths. "Come now... " She says, removing an item from a fanny pack at her back and throwing it directly towards Blizz despite not being able to see from the way she was rubbing dirt from her eyes. Psychic, remember? As the object approached end over end it looked like a wooden board or some kind of plaque. And as it arrived, gently right within the Kanto Articuno hybrid's reach, he would get the realization of a lifetime as to how A) she could see him so easily right now and B) why the attacker hadn't been doing anything obviously offensive for a moment as a portal opens above him and dumps a pillar of pure devastating psyenergy right atop where she knew he'd be, the placard clattering gently down in front of him. Future Sight.

"Don't you think Pryce would have wanted better for his prized student than to go down trying to bring about an easily avoidable ice age?" her voice comes floating over the smoking crater that now existed and the placard which, now face up and readable to any nearby had they been able to stand following that attack, displayed 'Mahogany Gym Class Graduates - Valedictorian - Blizzard'. "Accept it for your teacher if for no other reason than to have some damned pride. If you become the monster I know you will, all he'll have is the shame of not snuffing you out earlier." The grass crunched lightly under her feet as she approached, hoisting Hinterbane again, not waiting for a response, but clearly able to sense her job was not finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:21 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Agh!" The clod of dirt hits the other hybrid straight in the eyes, obscuring her vision and the follow up Ice Beam looked to be right on point, but even without her sight the sword comes up to parry again, sucking that beam right inside its frosty depths. "Come now... " She says, removing an item from a fanny pack at her back and throwing it directly towards Blizz despite not being able to see from the way she was rubbing dirt from her eyes. Psychic, remember? As the object approached end over end it looked like a wooden board or some kind of plaque. And as it arrived, gently right within the Kanto Articuno hybrid's reach, he would get the realization of a lifetime as to how A) she could see him so easily right now and B) why the attacker hadn't been doing anything obviously offensive for a moment as a portal opens above him and dumps a pillar of pure devastating psyenergy right atop where she knew he'd be, the placard clattering gently down in front of him. Future Sight.

"Don't you think Pryce would have wanted better for his prized student than to go down trying to bring about an easily avoidable ice age?" her voice comes floating over the smoking crater that now existed and the placard which, now face up and readable to any nearby had they been able to stand following that attack, displayed 'Mahogany Gym Class Graduates - Valedictorian - Blizzard'. "Accept it for your teacher if for no other reason than to have some damned pride. If you become the monster I know you will, all he'll have is the shame of not snuffing you out earlier." The grass crunched lightly under her feet as she approached, hoisting Hinterbane again, not waiting for a response, but clearly able to sense her job was not finished.

I quickly snapped up to my feet, trying to get distance again, wanting no where near Hinterbane. Unfortunately, as I managed to get back on my two feet, trying to stand my ground, she could pretty much tell I was in rough shape and only worse over time the longer this drags on. I was getting outclassed at every move. This is exactly the reason why I hated fighting against psychics. And I have to admit: she's been the hardest one I've fought thus far in my life. More often than not, I usually manage to get the upper hand on psychics, if albeit by war of attrition of some kind. Horus could very much attest to that one. Truthfully in that last move, I was hoping to distract her, if only for that split second to get a shot off, because she wasn't giving me the time of day otherwise. I needed something, anything, that I could exploit. She had me under wraps this entire time; borderline toying with me for all intents and purposes.

However, things then started to change for the worst only a moment later, as she brought out some wooden object leaving it out for me to take. But before I could even think on grabbing it, my instincts tripped. Hard. Above me, I glanced up but quickly brought my arms up over my head in a desperate, rather futile, attempt to mitigate damage, if not brace for impact. I yelled out once again as the power crashed down upon me, leaving me there in a crater, face down once more. Future Sight. She foresaw not only the attack itself, but perhaps everything leading up into the attack? But when did she even cast that thing? She really was toying with me...

I struggled to look up as she started to talk about Teacher now. I wearily reached out, grabbing the wooden object. As I looked at it, I read what was emblazoned on it. This...was a plaque...one that was awarded to me years ago. This was...at the gym. I managed to get back at one knee, my eyes locked on the plaque, staring in disbelief. "...you...did not..." I sputtered out. This plaque was not only at the gym, but in teacher's office, surrounded by various awards, achievements, mementos, and photos on a relatively decent-sized section of wall to the left of his desk. This plaque was at the center of it all, indicating the start of a future that I had hoped to take part in, and still do once I finally end up finishing with Snagem, at the Mahogany Town Gym. This woman...this woman was at the gym. She even invaded my actual home, too. All in order to get to me. And worse, considering the relative ease she dispatched Horus before she and I had at it, I had grave fears wash over me, ones potentially realized. A feeling started to come over me again, a familiar one. One that I didn't want to happen again. That dead-inside, nothing-else-to-lose, tranquil fury that preluded Ein's defeat. "You did not lay harm to that man..." I said, voice calm, with a chill rushing by betraying of what she was seeing before her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:58 pm
Blizzard120

I quickly snapped up to my feet, trying to get distance again, wanting no where near Hinterbane. Unfortunately, as I managed to get back on my two feet, trying to stand my ground, she could pretty much tell I was in rough shape and only worse over time the longer this drags on. I was getting outclassed at every move. This is exactly the reason why I hated fighting against psychics. And I have to admit: she's been the hardest one I've fought thus far in my life. More often than not, I usually manage to get the upper hand on psychics, if albeit by war of attrition of some kind. Horus could very much attest to that one. Truthfully in that last move, I was hoping to distract her, if only for that split second to get a shot off, because she wasn't giving me the time of day otherwise. I needed something, anything, that I could exploit. She had me under wraps this entire time; borderline toying with me for all intents and purposes.

However, things then started to change for the worst only a moment later, as she brought out some wooden object leaving it out for me to take. But before I could even think on grabbing it, my instincts tripped. Hard. Above me, I glanced up but quickly brought my arms up over my head in a desperate, rather futile, attempt to mitigate damage, if not brace for impact. I yelled out once again as the power crashed down upon me, leaving me there in a crater, face down once more. Future Sight. She foresaw not only the attack itself, but perhaps everything leading up into the attack? But when did she even cast that thing? She really was toying with me...

I struggled to look up as she started to talk about Teacher now. I wearily reached out, grabbing the wooden object. As I looked at it, I read what was emblazoned on it. This...was a plaque...one that was awarded to me years ago. This was...at the gym. I managed to get back at one knee, my eyes locked on the plaque, staring in disbelief. "...you...did not..." I sputtered out. This plaque was not only at the gym, but in teacher's office, surrounded by various awards, achievements, mementos, and photos on a relatively decent-sized section of wall to the left of his desk. This plaque was at the center of it all, indicating the start of a future that I had hoped to take part in, and still do once I finally end up finishing with Snagem, at the Mahogany Town Gym. This woman...this woman was at the gym. She even invaded my actual home, too. All in order to get to me. And worse, considering the relative ease she dispatched Horus before she and I had at it, I had grave fears wash over me, ones potentially realized. A feeling started to come over me again, a familiar one. One that I didn't want to happen again. That dead-inside, nothing-else-to-lose, tranquil fury that preluded Ein's defeat. "You did not lay harm to that man..." I said, voice calm, with a chill rushing by betraying of what she was seeing before her.

If she was reading his mind she didn't quite demonstrate it as she calmly walked up to the hybrid, unconcerned with her sword raised. "Not anything too permanent I don't think. Not anything you wouldn't do to him yourself in the future. I'll make sure to tell him you said goodbye." She raises the blade over her head again and brings it down, once again with very little theater as she aims for Blizzard's neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 pm
Atlantis_Darts
If she was reading his mind she didn't quite demonstrate it as she calmly walked up to the hybrid, unconcerned with her sword raised. "Not anything too permanent I don't think. Not anything you wouldn't do to him yourself in the future. I'll make sure to tell him you said goodbye." She raises the blade over her head again and brings it down, once again with very little theater as she aims for Blizzard's neck.

"You don't think?" I said with the same chilling calm, not even looking at her. As she once again attempted to bring an end to this whole ordeal, I once again reached up, grabbing her by the wrist, halting the execution once more. If she had any sensory perception similar to I, she'd find that there was a all of a sudden spike in power. Perhaps this was the very thing she feared, perhaps it was something else. Either way, as far as I was concerned, she committed perhaps the most grievous act she could have ever admit to me. As the grip on her arm started to get to crushing levels and frost started to form down her arm, one thing was clear: this...was officially personal... "You clearly don't."

I quickly snapped around and my fist drilled my way for her abdomen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:06 pm
Blizzard120
"You don't think?" I said with the same chilling calm, not even looking at her. As she once again attempted to bring an end to this whole ordeal, I once again reached up, grabbing her by the wrist, halting the execution once more. If she had any sensory perception similar to I, she'd find that there was a all of a sudden spike in power. Perhaps this was the very thing she feared, perhaps it was something else. Either way, as far as I was concerned, she committed perhaps the most grievous act she could have ever admit to me. As the grip on her arm started to get to crushing levels and frost started to form down her arm, one thing was clear: this...was officially personal... "You clearly don't."

The Galarian Articuno hybrid attempted to wrench her hand free as Blizzard's icy embrace crept its way up her arm, but suddenly she found herself caught off guard and the shoe was firmly on the other mental foot as his fist drove home into her gut. "Guh... she croaked as the wind was driven out of her abdomen and up through her mouth, a spray of spittle accompanying. She tries to bend and get the sword up and over to protect herself but there was one issue with it, it was way too unwieldy to move inbetween the two of them without slicing off her own arm, twined at the hand with ice like they were. Floundering, she rears her head back, her eyes glowing bright blue as she snaps her neck upright, attempting the same medusa-esque Freezing Glare technique that froze Horus solid moments before, a flash of energy right from her pupils.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:27 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

The Galarian Articuno hybrid attempted to wrench her hand free as Blizzard's icy embrace crept its way up her arm, but suddenly she found herself caught off guard and the shoe was firmly on the other mental foot as his fist drove home into her gut. "Guh... she croaked as the wind was driven out of her abdomen and up through her mouth, a spray of spittle accompanying. She tries to bend and get the sword up and over to protect herself but there was one issue with it, it was way too unwieldy to move inbetween the two of them without slicing off her own arm, twined at the hand with ice like they were. Floundering, she rears her head back, her eyes glowing bright blue as she snaps her neck upright, attempting the same medusa-esque Freezing Glare technique that froze Horus solid moments before, a flash of energy right from her pupils.

Direct contact. Pay dirt. This wasn't a won fight yet, sure, but now I know she isn't infallible. Her psychic prowess has limits. I'm not sure where those limits were, but now I had to strike while the iron was hot. Focus, I could only tell myself. Just as I did with S22. She can be beaten. 'Just freakin' do it already', I told myself. Make her pay. She had a death wish pulling this stunt. Grant it.

When she looked as if she was retaliating, I disappeared before her sight in a burst of pure speed. That flash, that was what brought Horus down. I couldn't get caught in that. Don't let it. Watch her. Focus, blast it. Give her no time just as she did to me. I'd reappear right behind her, driving my leg straight for her head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:14 pm
Blizzard120

Direct contact. Pay dirt. This wasn't a won fight yet, sure, but now I know she isn't infallible. Her psychic prowess has limits. I'm not sure where those limits were, but now I had to strike while the iron was hot. Focus, I could only tell myself. Just as I did with S22. She can be beaten. 'Just freakin' do it already', I told myself. Make her pay. She had a death wish pulling this stunt. Grant it.

When she looked as if she was retaliating, I disappeared before her sight in a burst of pure speed. That flash, that was what brought Horus down. I couldn't get caught in that. Don't let it. Watch her. Focus, blast it. Give her no time just as she did to me. I'd reappear right behind her, driving my leg straight for her head.

Blizzard's kick similarly finds its mark, blasting the hunter down into the dirt and driving the icy-cold gaze into the grass below the pair of them, ripples of frost emanating out from where her eyeballs had been planted. She rips her head free, a scowl crossing her face for the first time as her prey tried to wriggle out of her trap. With a twist of her wrist she wrenches the sword upright off the ground again and flourishes it in front of her. But as soon as Blizz went to block this strike he'd find his chest cleaved just as neatly, the Galarian Articuno's eyes flashing purple as revealed this as another feint, Psycho Cut tearing at his now-unguarded chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:44 pm
The cold, focused eyes that she sought to stare and strike down kept ever vigilant on her. I continued the advance, still refusing to back down. As she brandished the sword once more, I noticed something. She acted hesitant, if only for a split second. A feint. It was another feint. No. Don't let it. I threw my arm out, a Reflect barrier erected in front of me. The Psycho cut made impact, shattering the barrier on impact with relative ease. I still wasn't that great at doing those, regardless how hard I try. It'd serve its purpose either way.

The damage I was doing was fine, but it wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. I need to do something...I need to disarm her. That sword was the biggest problem here; more than her. No sword means a full ice fury. I reached out to grab her, to drag her into the ground into a submission hold. Disarm her, I only thought. Take the sword. If not, make her unable to use it. Make her submit. Dislocate her arm. Break her arm if I had to. Whatever it takes. Make her pay. Don't give an inch.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:32 pm
Blizzard120
The cold, focused eyes that she sought to stare and strike down kept ever vigilant on her. I continued the advance, still refusing to back down. As she brandished the sword once more, I noticed something. She acted hesitant, if only for a split second. A feint. It was another feint. No. Don't let it. I threw my arm out, a Reflect barrier erected in front of me. The Psycho cut made impact, shattering the barrier on impact with relative ease. I still wasn't that great at doing those, regardless how hard I try. It'd serve its purpose either way.

The damage I was doing was fine, but it wasn't enough. Not by a long shot. I need to do something...I need to disarm her. That sword was the biggest problem here; more than her. No sword means a full ice fury. I reached out to grab her, to drag her into the ground into a submission hold. Disarm her, I only thought. Take the sword. If not, make her unable to use it. Make her submit. Dislocate her arm. Break her arm if I had to. Whatever it takes. Make her pay. Don't give an inch.

The submission move drags both of them to the ground, and as the two of them tumble and Blizz moves to hyper-extend her elbow, he would feel an additional force tugging at his hands and arms as he attempted to wrest Hinterbane from the clutches of the attacker in front of him. This invisible force would wrench upwards and try to keep the sword-wielders limb from going in the direction he wanted. The sign of a trained professional, she reaches across her other, free hand, and clasps her wrist, expertly preventing the disarming by armbar. "This... She hisses through clenched beak, her eyes glowing with the strain of psychic-ally keeping her arm from snapping. "This is what I was talking about... this madness, inside of you... this is what dooms the world." She can't get her arm free with the bigger, heaver Articuno hybrid using his full weight on it so she decides to opt for another tactic, rolling her weight on top of him and putting the point of her elbow in the crook underneath Blizzard's chin, effectively cutting his air supply off as she bears down her own weight on top of the singular pressure spot.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff