Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Snagem Camp (Day 2) [FPT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:55 am
DragonFang099

The two Growlithe happily, and more gently this time, took the poffins from Brian and happily gobbled them up. The third was less interested in food and decided it wanted to play with Lu, the younger of the three slapping its front paws on the ground and arching its back as it tried to provoke Lu into chasing it. The other two would begin to roam around the camp, now with full bellies and curious about the site. One began to approach Keiko and Leon, sniffing in their direction hesitantly. The other walked right up to Tristan, sat down in front of him, and tilted its head as it stared at him in confusion. Maybe it was because he was a canine too but...not?

Blizzard120

As the Growlithe stared at Tristan his SNAG chimed and GRAY began to speak from it to him. "If you're finished with your best impersonation of a Castelia Park statue and don't plan on joining that hound in a game of fetch, I have a more production suggestion for you. Now might be a beneficial time to help our newcomer learn the ways of taming a snagged Pokemon, especially one considerably more powerful than anyone they have ever owned." GRAY suggested, implying Tristan approach Brian with assistance in taming his Magmortar, a species of Pokemon Tristan was familiar with, especially in how it was acquired.

TerashiLeonGoken

Cecile Silverstone

"I beg your pardon." GRAY began to speak up from Keiko's own SNAG. "No friends? I have you know Porygon and I enjoy a game of chess every night during my two-o-clock in the morning de-fragmenting. Granted those games usually end up with it the board glitching out after Porygon realizes it's losing but I digress. Besides, I don't consider it picking but rather motivational speech."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:30 am
"I'm proud of you," Keiko smiled in no particular direction. "That said, I guess I need to think of something else to tease you on. Shouldn't be hard, though," she added, her smile taking on a mischevious tint. Her attention at that point, however, would shift completely toward the Growlithe that was approaching her and Leon. "Hi!" she said happily. "You're cute. I don't think I've ever met a Growlithe before. Do you mind if I pet you?" she asked, expecting a response as she could understand Pokeaspeak due to being a hybrid.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:46 am
Wren hadn't had much to say to everything going on, having nodded off after a short while, leaning up against the side of the tower. He's slowly slid down until the back of his shirt was bunched up around his shoulders and his bare back was pressed against the cold stone. It didn't seem to bother the elder male, howevever and in fact, he looked rather content that way.

~~~

Lykas watched Brian befriend some wild dogs in the Growlithe and observed the interaction between them and various Snagems around him. He wasn't all that interested in doing much at the moment, however, and was content to sit and juggle a few balls of boiling flame he'd summoned with Will-o-Wisp. The bright blue orbs of ethereal fire wobbled like a strange sort of jelly or, perhaps, bubbles each time he caught and released one. The longer he went on, the more orbs he added in. Currently, he was up to five.

When Keiko began to poke fun at GRAY, he piped up. "Can't forget about that irrational fear of us Ghosts." He pointed out, recalling how the AI had an aversion to Ghost-type Pokemon, hybrids and Channelers. It was rare he or Odd heard directly from the AI for that very reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:05 pm
"Apart from a lot of luck, a father to help make sure that a Pokemon complies, and a crisis that put the problem in general on the back burner?" Tristen said as he tried to clean off the mess. Tristen wouldn't have been able to deny such a thing as that was very much the case with Dragonite at one time. Same with the Galvantula, incidentally enough, though more luck was involved than the father since aforementioned father was weak to the electrical bug. Everything else was about on par of what he could handle, sans Magmar, and that took...a lot of doing if only because of it being a Shadow Pokemon at one time. "I guess I can do what I can..." Tristen would say as he finished cleaning himself up...well as best he could. No amount of wipes and sanitizer is probably not going to make him feel better until he can get a legit shower.

Tristen would then perk up, battling in the distance, in the direction of the Axew Eye. His heightened canine hearing bringing to his attention a lot of fighting close by. "...I...do not like the sound of that." Tristen said. Apparently diplomacy failed. This got him to wonder if he needed to be ready in case the fighting started to move this way. Such thoughts however was derailed when he realized the Growlithe was still here. "...oh uh...hi?" Tristen spoke up, then looking towards Brian. Brian was apparently pre-occupied with the Growlithe that found their way into the campsite. Tristen would then kneel down to pet the Growlithe a few times then make his way over towards the others, namely where Brian is at. At the very least he could try to get something started with getting the Magmortar used to newer hands.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:33 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard120

Brian couldn't hear what was being said from Leon's or Tristen's SNAG's from his position, though he could tell GRAY was speaking to them, especially when Keiko and Tristen both responded. Come to think of it, there was something he'd been meaning to ask GRAY about, and now seemed as good a time as any, since he wasn't really doing anything at the moment. "Hey, GRAY, there's something I've been meaning to ask," he said. "I've heard of Shadow Pokemon before, but never actually come across any as of yet. How do we know when we encounter one?"

As he was waiting on his answer, he noticed that Tristen was heading his way, and he recalled from the conversation the night before that the Manectric hybrid had a Magmar of his own. Well, Brian had said that he wanted to start getting to know his new Magmortar better; perhaps this was a good chance to get some advice from Tristen. After all, hadn't Tristen snagged his from a rather unsavory character, as well?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:09 pm
SubonicXP

DragonFang099
Brian could see Tristen off in one direction, while Aria walked off toward the nearby city. He knew she was likely going to look for one of the drones, or to try getting another wishing piece, so he didn't bother her, instead turning his attention to the food he and Jezebel were cooking. As he did so, he caught sight of a pair of Growlithe at the outskirts of the camp, licking their chops at the scent of the food. It seemed they were hungry, but were too afraid to come into the camp due to all the humans running around, so he came up with an idea. They might be too afraid of the humans in the camp, but perhaps they would trust a Pokemon more, so he beckoned Lu to him.

"I want ye to take this over to those two Growlithe over there," he said quietly, filling a good-sized bowl he always carried with some of the food that was ready. "They're hungry, but they're too afraid of people to come any closer, so ye're my best chance to encourage them not to be afraid of us. Will ye do this for me?" The Riolu listened to her trainer's words intently, then nodded when he was done. She would be happy to help out, and just for good measure, Brian added a couple of Fire-type poffins to the top of the dish, to show they meant the Growlithe no harm.

When her trainer handed her the bowl, the Riolu took it and carefully walked toward the Growlithe, making sure to walk slowly enough that they wouldn't take her approach as a threat. As she got within hearing distance, she gave a bark to let them know the food was for them, but let out a slight growl as a warning that if they attacked her for the food, she would turn around and take it right back where it came from, and they would be out of luck until someone else took pity on them.

While Lu was interacting with the Growlithe, Brian turned to Jezebel and explained why he'd given the Growlithe food. "Perhaps if we can entice some of the wild Pokemon with easy food, they might feel obligated to help us protect the camp," he said. "While I was traveling, I noticed that by feeding some of the wild Pokemon I would meet, they would often guard my campsite at night, so I figure perhaps the same principle might apply here."

Jezebel looked over to see the Growlithes near the outskirts of the campsite. "Oh they are so sweet." She turned her attention back to cooking.

After a while Jezebel walked just outside of the campsite to stretch out in the grass to stare at the stars. "Such sweet peace, the stars of the night merrily dancing across the ocean sky. An endless sea of adventure, curiosity, exploration." Closing her eyes for a brief moment to feel the gentle misty breeze singing through the grass. Listening to the tones and chimes it made flowing through the nearby tower ruins.

Suddenly a cold chill crawled down her spine, and instantly she jumped up to find several cooking ingredients lying next to her. "Hello? Do these belong to someone?" After a moment of looking she gathers the items and walks back into camp.

She finds that one item in particular is oddly strange. It's a small slip of paper with some jumbled writing on it. "What a strange thing. I can't read it." Placing the bundle of items next to her bags, she messages Sub.

"Hello Sub, i know you're busy. But i might have something to ask you when you get a chance to reply. I'll explain better when i hear back from you."  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:02 am
DragonFang099

Brian couldn't hear what was being said from Leon's or Tristen's SNAG's from his position, though he could tell GRAY was speaking to them, especially when Keiko and Tristen both responded. Come to think of it, there was something he'd been meaning to ask GRAY about, and now seemed as good a time as any, since he wasn't really doing anything at the moment. "Hey, GRAY, there's something I've been meaning to ask," he said. "I've heard of Shadow Pokemon before, but never actually come across any as of yet. How do we know when we encounter one?"

As he was waiting on his answer, he noticed that Tristen was heading his way, and he recalled from the conversation the night before that the Manectric hybrid had a Magmar of his own. Well, Brian had said that he wanted to start getting to know his new Magmortar better; perhaps this was a good chance to get some advice from Tristen. After all, hadn't Tristen snagged his from a rather unsavory character, as well?

Lykas heard Brian's question to GRAY and chose to contribute here. "Hybrids like Tristan, Keiko and I can sense the infected energy they give off. So can some Channelers. But for you? You'll have to rely on GRAY's sensors. He can detect nearby Shadow Pokemon thanks to the R&D we did when they first showed up way back when." He explained. "But if you don't have your SNAG handy, a Pokemon that's aggressive beyond a reasonable explanation has a good chance of being infected with the Shadow Virus." Beyond that, he wouldn't say anything else for now, returning to his juggling and listening to the obvious sounds of fighting in not-too-distant areas around them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:20 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Brian was waiting for a reply from GRAY when he heard another voice speak up, and he looked up to see Lykas, another hybrid, answering his question. Apparently, he would have to rely on GRAY to let him know when a Shadow Pokemon was nearby. This would be different from anything he'd done before, but he was confident he would be alright. Hearing Lykas' reply that hybrids, as well as some Channelers, could feel the infected energy Shadows gave off cemented an idea he'd had since meeting up with the rest of the Snagems. He wanted to be a hybrid, so that he could better care for his team, and he looked at Lykas again.

"Speaking of hybrids, how would I go about that?" he asked. "I've been interested since I met the team, and I want to be able to care for my team better. I also want to get stronger, so that I can protect those I hold dear." Should anyone ask, he would tell them his reasoning behind this second comment, but for now, he was content to keep it to himself.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:00 pm
DragonFang099

Lykas sighed as his orbs of flame vanished. "I always hate it when people ask that question." He admitted. He tried not to let it show but he'd always hated how he'd had so little choice in the matter. "Hybridism isn't something to take lightly." He warned before continuing. "But there are many ways it can happen. Kaya, for example, used a machine we have back at HQ to do it. Darts, however, was cursed by Giratina and changed by force." He explained. "And then there are people like me. I made the choice, though not by choice I'll admit, to become one to save my life. I was a bit unusual how it all happened but from what I hear, there are a lot of ways involving ancient mysticism."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:26 am
"Don't worry about me Keiko. I've dealt with this AI before, besides. The Lake is on the other side. We wouldn't be able to reach it from where we are. Especially during a tournament? I'd rather not." Leon then noticed Shiro shake slightly as she hid behind him as the Growlithe appeared. "It's okay, they all see friendly. These are Growlithe. These Pokemon tend to be very loyal to their trainer." He told his Alolan Vulpix as she went over to Keiko and the Growlithe and started getting a wif of it's scent.

He then heard a good portion of the group talking about Shadow Pokemon and becoming Hybrids. He glanced over at Keiko to see her response, as becoming one. Wasn't really her choice. "Brian. Even though you become stronger, you also lose something in return. It's always not a positive. That same goes for Channeling." He said as he showed off his black and white artifact kunais. "My sister and I were born from a mother who was gifted in Fairy Type Channeling. I on the other hand, was cursed with Poison Channeling." He said never really talking about his parents. "My powers never really showed until I left my kid sister when she was five to go on my Pokemon journey. I was reported dead at one point because of how sick I was, my own channeling powers were poisoning me. Hence, my boney structure."  

Cecile Silverstone

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:40 pm
Reno and Beau were slightly distracted from the rest of the camp, having engaged in a small wrestling match over what route they should take for who would go out on their own out of their small squad. Still entirely oblivious to the fact that said choice had already been made by Aria leaving while they were being stupid. However, that had been a while ago and they were beginning to get tired. Enough so to finally see the rest of the world and their current lack of Aria. "Well.....we wasted our time. Guess we need to be civilized again." Reno muttered, Beau reluctantly nodding along to the point as they moved towards the hybrid discussion.

"So....hybrids. Yeah, I'm natural-born, so I dunno all this science or magic stuff. But....I've seen enough things like the Power Spot here to know you pump enough energy into a place, hybrids tend to result." Beau added to the conversation, still looking extremely disheveled from his little bout with Reno.

"I mean, we do have a machine at the base like Lykas mentioned. Hell, that's how Leslie did the whole thing after....things." Reno trailed off, slowly looking off to the side as he hoped that this would pass by without notice.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:14 pm
While the Snagems talked among themselves and went about the daily chores of maintaining a camp something, or someone, else was shifting around in the shadows and it wasn't one of the local Ghost types. Slipping around through the tall grass, completely undetected by the wild Pokemon nor the Snagems, crept a vulpine hybrid with red fur. His foot steps silent to the most acute hearing and his energy signature almost completely undetectable by way of his Dark typing, Robin the Thievul hybrid was the greatest thief alive in all of Galar. Today he had his sights set on something as he made his way through the ruins and slowly began to creep up on Reno from behind, the Psychic oblivious to his presence.

That was when the wind blew in his direction. Tristen could get a whiff of it, an unfamiliar smell. By nature his species didn't need to make a conscious effort to remember what smells were connected with what, just a quick whiff was enough to tell him if something was familiar or not, it was after all one of his most powerful senses. Something was wrong, was what the new scent told Tristen, and it was coming from Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:07 pm
As Tristen continued over to Brian on GRAY's advice, the boy stopped dead in his tracks as a smell graced his nose. Something fresh. Something too recent. Unfamiliar. Did someone come by here? Still here? He waited for a few seconds, taking another smell, trying his best not to alert those around him, let alone give the intruder the need to run for it. He turned his head, veering his eyes towards Reno. The odor was strong. The Manetric's eyes narrowed. He turned his head back for a second as if nothing was wrong, waiting a couple of seconds, then suddenly his body sparked furiously and Tristen unleashed a powerful Thunderbolt attack at the intruding hybrid. The jig was up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:42 pm
Keiko's attention was caught in the direction of the fighting in the distance, and was currently figuratively beating herself up for not going with Ulla after all. Because of this, she was completely distracted and utterly unable to notice Robin, not that she could to begin with. This all changed, of course, when somebody fired off a very loud bit of electricity - loud enough for the Lopunny hybrid to have to cover her ears. "Ow! Reno, what the-!" she yelped, as the sound came from Reno's location. But then she saw the electricity and realized that the attack couldn't have come from the Psychic Channeler. Then she saw the Thievul hybrid that was the target of said attack. Realizing he's not a member of the team, she let Stasy out of her ball before grabbing Robin by the collar of whatever shirt he was wearing, or by the shoulders otherwise. "What do you think you're doing?" Keiko asked. Maybe not the coolest line to spit out under pressure, but she wanted to give him a chance in case he had a good reason. Though she was prepared to defend the camp regardless.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:02 pm
Lykas jumped at the sound of Tristen's attack, quickly rising to his feet as he did. He wasn't sure exactly what was triggering the young Manectric hybrid's offense but he wasn't about to assume it was pointless, either. This was supposed to be a tournament and they would, eventually have members that might lose if they weren't careful enough, after all.

When Keiko grabbed their intruder and he could see who it was, his demeanor changed entirely. "Well hello there, Robin." He greeted, a rather salacious look cast toward the fox hybrid as his tentacles twitched excitedly. Something about that man just got to him and he wasn't sure what it was. He wasn't about to complain, though, as long as Robin had an interest in returning the feelings. "What in the world are you doing out here? If you were wanting a date, all you had to do was ask." He'd tease, flirting with the Galar native without caring how his friends and team mates might react to it.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff