Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SoloRP] Girls Hang Out.( Ren'ai, Fawn, Vidia, Ten'i, Mist ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:59 pm
Ren'ai Keri giggles watching the three big mares interact with each other as well as herself. "I think I came from that way." She tosses her nose towards the way she came from in order to get right where she is now. These three were so nice and it meant a lot to her that there are others out there who would take the time out of their day to help someone like her find their way back home when one shouldn't really be able to lose their way in the first place. It is a bit odd that she isn't able to keep her bearings about her. Getting lost all the time was a bit annoying but this is the reason that she is normally not without her father or mate. Normally one of them are along with her. But both were busy and she really wanted to go on a walk. Maybe she should have stayed closer to her home than she did. Shaking her head as she bowed to the three mares before her. "I will lead the way for a bit. Then I am going to need help. I can give clues and hints my father and mate remind me of in order to find my way home again. Maybe they will help you all help me figure out the right path. Sadly they only confuse me. So let us see. The first clue is to look where the lilies bloom." She starts the way she came. Maybe they will come across lilies.

WC:: 257

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:53 pm
Ten'i Shinbi was still some distance from the other mares and not knowing that anyone was going to come her way, she continued to enjoy the day all on her own. Snacking on berries in the area as well as laying down to enjoy the rays of the sun beating down on her. It was truly a nice day and she couldn't ask her more. No one was about so it was a rare day to herself. One she needed. Although having some friends to spend the day with would be nice as well. She has her mate and their kids. As well as her mate's side of the family but it was nice to get away to simply take in nature as well as it's beauty. Maybe she should get up and look about for others in the area to befriend. Or maybe not. She was too comfy to really move and the thought was moving from her nice sunbathing area made her feel a bit sad. It would be different if others came across her first. Well that is what she is thinking anyways. After all this day was just too prefect to not enjoy it by taking it all in. So why should be try and ruin it. But if others came to her then she would be friendly and welcoming. So there is no harm any way she choses to do things. So she will stick with that. Though if something evil comes then she will have to hide.

WC:: 253

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:13 pm
Vidia looks at Ren'ai Keri as she starts to follow her. Humming to herself as she is having a lot of fun going on this adventure to return this mini to her home. Oh what might they find on their way? She is getting excited just thinking about it. In her head she keeps repeating the word lilies so that she will not forget. After all that was their only key to finding the right path in order to get this sweet little mini back home so it isn't something she should forget. So again and again she continues to sing the word lilies in her head. No one else needed to know what she was saying or singing in her own mind but her so this way none of her family would give her odd looks either. Not that she would care what anyone even family thinks about her. But for now she doesn't wish to scare this mini. Mostly because she finds Ren'ai Keri so cute and wants to be friends with her if at all possible. So no scaring her for now. She will wait until the mini knows her better and understands her more because she relaxes fully around her and lets her true self come out. Not that she hasn't already but if more of it is released then the wanting to be friends might not happen and that would be so sad. So for now Vidia is going to keep her eye on the prize and her mind in the game to get this little one home.
WC :: 263

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Fawn watching Vidia as she smiles and then looks at Ren'ai Keri. Taking a step in line to follow the mini right after Vidia as she keeps herself alert and having her eyes scanning the area to see if she come find any clues to their next steps in this journey or which direction they should be heading. After all the little one is lost and if she left it to her mother then they would all be more lost for the hell of it. Because her mother would do that just to have fun. But right now her mother is acting less crazy. This might work out nicely as long as her mother can continue acting sweet and nice. Then they should be able to get Miss Ren'ai Keri back to her home in one piece as well as super safe. After all one should always be safe and sound in their life. Fawn smiles thinking that her mother is going to be sweet and act normal for once on this trip. Not that Fawn herself is normal. She is normally a spazz and just like her mother although she has more control over herself then her mother has. She thinks she gets it from her other mother. Looking behind her to see if the others are following them as well. After all this would be better with more of them just in case something evil comes across them. Not that she thinks a walker or evil pony will come their way.

WC:: 253

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:06 pm
Silver Mist follows Vidia and Fawn as they follow Ren'ai Keri. She keeps to herself as this group is only females so she isn't all that excited about this trip in any form. Maybe she would be happier if she found a stallion on this journey. That would be the only fun part after all. So she rolls her eyes a bit. What could the others see in helping this mini find her way home. Not that they should leave her to remain lost. The thought of being lost was not a good one but she wasn't really interested in helping unless it was a stallion. Has to be a good looking one as well. She is all about the males. Silver Mist bumps into Fawn. Sad that males were not in the group as she pouts and is leaning on Fawn who is rolling her own eyes at Silver Mist. Feeling Fawn bump her back as she giggles a bit. There is no need for words between this family. They understand each other without words and that isn't something a lot of families can do. There isn't any real fighting within this family either. Teasing... Yes but fighting is a no. The most they do is get upset and take the time needed to cool down. Once relaxed then everything is back to normal. Which is something nice to have. There is no reason she would want to change this about her family because sometimes it is great to have someone understand you without the use of words.

WC :: 259

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:18 pm
Ren'ai Keri listening to Vidia's humming starts to hum as well. It was nice to be surrounded by others who seem to be so nice and that was something that made her feel so at peace with them. All of them were so helpful and so sweet to offer to help her find her way home. So as she is in the lead she keeps her eyes peeled to find the lilies that she is looking for. "I am looking for blue and purple lilies. Once there I believe we take a left. Or is it a right. You see this is where I get confused." She smiles as she looks back at the mares following her and feels blessed to be with others. After all she was getting so scared being on her own. Finding them means more to her then any of them will know. She is trying to figure out how she would be able to thank you once she is safely home. Smiling again as she continues to hum and enjoy their company. It was a nice feeling. Soft like light. Nothing else gives her this feeling other than her mate. She never thought a group of females would give her the same feeling. It is nice that others have this feeling coming from them. After all she has heard about the dangers in the world and never went too far. But today she was so lost in thought that she went past the area she knew.

WC:: 251

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:40 pm
Ten'i Shinbi hearing sounds get closer and closer as she freezes in place and looks around slowly. She really did not think that any others would be out in this area and she really should have seeing it is such a pretty place. So why wouldn't others be out and enjoying it like she is. Oh goodness she hopes that it is who ever it is that they are not evil ones. She isn't a fighter so if she ran into an evil one at heart then she get end up hurt or worse and that isn't something that she wants to happen. So she lays down getting close to the ground and maybe hidden and out of the way. Then she hears humming. Do evil ones hum? Why wouldn't that give them away and time for their targets to get away. Maybe they toyed with their targets. Her eyes open wide as she peeks over the tops of the grasses. There was a mini and three mares. They all looked like they were nice and if they were not then why were they with a mini. There isn't a lot if any evil minis that she knew of. Slowly getting up as she causes the party to stop and look at her. "Hmm Hello there. I am Ten'i. Nice to meet you all." She is taking a chance here. But her heart is telling her that these mares bring no ill will towards her or anyone else for that matter.

WC:: 251

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:14 pm
Vidia looks at Ten'i Shinbi. "Oh wow you are so pretty. The natural colors are so pleasing to the eye." She looks at the area that they are in and scans for the lilies that they were looking for. None were in the area so she knows that this isn't the area that they need to go to as she looks back at Ten'i Shinbi. "We are on our way to take this little one home if you want to join us. This is just a girls journey so we wouldn't mind another one to help us out. After all if there are more of us then maybe we can find her home faster." She meant this seeing they can pan out after finding the lilies in order to take this little one home. But she is going to be in for a shock once Ten'i Shinbi starts to speak again. Vidia looks about at the others to make sure that she didn't over step herself by asking this new mare if she wanted to join them. But she is sure that the more eyes they have looking then the faster they should find what it is they are looking for. She scans the area again to make sure that she isn't over looking the marker they are looking out for. Looking over at the mini who seems to be happy with another mare with them to find her home which makes Vidia feel better. This was still going to be a nice day.
WC :: 254

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:45 pm
Fawn watching her mother as she looks at the new mare and bows. "Good day miss and my mother is right. If you would like to join us in taking this little mini home then we would like for you to join us. This is just our girls' day out. So we are just helping a new friend while enjoying our time together. So the more the merrier they say. Besides it is nice to make new friends and enjoy the time we all get to spend together. Please allow us to make friends with you." She looks at her mother and then at the mini mare seeing a shocked look on her face and was about to ask why then Silver Mist starts to speak as well so she steps back and allows them all to get some words in before they continue on this journey although miss mini mare and this new mare seemed shocked to see each other. Maybe they know each other or know another that looks like the other. She thinks on it a bit as she also scans the area for the flowers that are the markers to mark the path as she can't find them so she knows that they need to go a bit more into the distance. There is nothing that would make them give up right now. She smirks a bit as she stretches out a bit and listens to what is going on as she looks just as shocked as the mini mare and understands now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:58 pm
Ren'ai Keri looks at Ten'i Shinbi shocked. She knows this mare as she looks at the others and waits a moment to speak. Silver Mist said something about both new mares being shocked and she was right. Looking back at the doe as she starts to speak. "I guess we won't need to go on that journey. After all this mare is named Ten'i Shinbi and we know each other. She also knows where my home is. Seeing it is by her own home. So why don't we all get to know each other and enjoy this day as a true girls' day out. Enjoying the nice weather and taking in the sights. Oh and we can go find some awesome new snacks. Food sounds so good right about now." She points out as she hums a bit happy to have found someone she knows and who knows how she can get back home. Now she doesn't have to worry at all and can just enjoy the day. A sigh of relief escapes her as she is so happy right now. There is nothing more for her to worry about as she walks up to Ten'i and nuzzles her. "These girls are sweet and I think you would do some good to gain more friends as well so lets all go and enjoy the day and then you can take me home once we are done playing about and having fun. Oh fun would be so nice seeing I have been so worried because I was lost."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 5:47 pm
Ten'i Shinbi looks at the girls before her and then back to the mini as she bows her head. She knew the mini and knows the way to take the little mare back home as she smiles at the others. "I don't mind helping you all find this little one's home. I do know the way. I have met the couple before and have befriended them both. I am shocked to see her without her mate." She keeps her smile as she speaks gently once more. "I know that she gets lost without someone with her. So her mate is normally always with her. That is why I was so shocked to see others that I have never seen before with her. But you all seem so sweet and it is great that she has made new friends. I feel like I have as well now that I have met you all." She bows again and then straightens up as she giggles a bit. "I am Ten'i Shinbi and it is an honor to meet all of you. Oh oops I already gave my name didn't I?"

This might be fun and all. She will get to spend the day having fun with some new friends and helping an old one. There is nothing more prideful than being of help to someone in need. Ten'i looks about and points with one of her front hooves. "We should head that way. It leads to this little one's home. It is a bit of a trip to make so let us make sure we all enjoy it."

WC:: 265

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:00 pm
Silver Mist giggles as she looks at Ten'i Shinbi. "Then it is great that we ran into you seeing that you know the sweet little miss and where it is that she has to go. We all would hate it if we just ended up getting her more lost than she is at the moment." She bows back to Ten'i and then looks at Ren'ai Keri. "You look so happy that you are going to cry. It is great that we now know the way to go in order to get you back home safe and sound." She looks toward the area that Ten'i pointed at as she smiles. "Well that is in the other direction than miss Ren'ai Keri said for us to go after we got to this point." She giggles more as she hums a bit to herself. Now it is just a waiting game until they head off again.

There is nothing more that she can do until everyone collects themselves in order to head to the right direction. So until then she is going to stand there and hum to herself. Nothing could ruin this fun and cheerful day. They don't have to worry about getting even more lost anymore now that Ten'i has joined them. Closing her eyes a bit and rocking her head side to side in time with her humming. Waiting was something that she found boring but what could she do right now. The others seem to like to chat about a bit before moving from place to place.
WC :: 258

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:11 pm
Fawn watching all of this go on in front of her as she wonders if the chatting will last too much longer. "I hate to be a bother but we should not stay in one place for too long of a period of time. Seeing the time we have left in the day only lasts so long and none of us have lanterns to guide us in the night." She points out as she looks at her family and then towards the two who have joined them. Having made her point they all seem to nod in agreement as they start to head down the path that Ten'i Shinbi pointed at in order to get miss Ren'ai Keri home safe and sound. Nothing should stop them at this point as it is nearing mid-day.

Her paws shift into the ground below her as she takes her steps lightly but still hard enough to feel the ground in case there is something or someone coming toward them. That is her job now seeing her paws make that easier than if she had hooves. They did have Mist's and Vidia's familiars acting as scouts as well so that was helpful. Though they missed Ten'i Shinbi or maybe they truly didn't see her or didn't think of her as someone that would harm the rest. After all the fox familiars were great judges of characters when it came to knowing if another was evil or not. That was one reason to have them about. Another reason was because of how cute they are.

WC:: 260

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:50 am
Vidia and Ren'ai Keri walk side by side as they are heading back to her home.

Everyone gets Ren'ai Keri home back to her mate before heading off back to their homes. But not before they all became friends. Planning on meeting up again.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out