Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Tropical Rainfall (Congrats Turoth!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 3:38 pm
NPC Bronze Vanidoth of S'gatte

It's raining. The water slides off his gleaming hide in rivers as he takes his place atop his ledge, watching and waiting--he knows what's about to happen. Everyone here does. Khamaith rises, and Vanidoth can't shake the itch that's settled in him--the quiet twinge of desire that sets his eyes whirling and his tail lashing. She rises, and he's decided that it's time for him to chase.
He's not the fastest Bronze by far, and he knows that's going to affect his chances, but he can't let that stop him, right? He could at least try. His nerves certainly didn't like the fact that he was doing this, but--Shards, she was irresistible. It was only polite to give her the turnout she deserved, after all.

Khamaith. His mindvoice is quiet, a low rumble that feels akin to the thunder rolling around them. On your mark, my queen. We're ready for you.

------

About Vanidoth: Quiet, polite, and understated, Vanidoth is definitely a dragon best suited to staying out of the limelight. He doesn't like having a lot of attention placed on him, and would much rather deflect all of that focus to someone else. He's hardworking and dependable, but gets easily embarrassed if he's recognized for his contributions.

About S'gatte: Not involved!

Vanidoth's Stats
Base Bronze points: 45
Between 6-20 Turns: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Respectful: +5
Total points: 70

Strength: 16
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 18
Wits: 15  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:01 pm
User Image

Brown Mesikath of B'jor

Mesikath enjoyed storms. The hot damp heat flooding his hide, making his scars itch. The lightning reflected in his dead, useless eye. He found the weather best to bellow in. Waiting, poised and tensed to empty his lungs with a great shout in the bone shaking crashes. He would have found great delight in spending his night this way.

Except for the streak of lightning. So golden, beautiful - enticing. Perhaps as breathtakingly dangerous. Would she carry her lover's energy? Pull her fair of suitors far above their perches, making their riders shrink below them until blotted by wings - by weather?

Mesikath's eye whirled with want. He shook the water off his wings in great rivulets. A runner's stretch. With a great leap filled with his strength, he was off. Easily pushing his way through the rain. The brown felt as if the drops should sizzle off his heated hide.

Mesikath snaked his tongue out of his skull. Appraising those who had spread their wings for chase, for lust. For who could deny her adoration lied elsewhere.

Oh, o h golden little thunderstrike. I am not Baihath. Nor yours. For the brown would never chase if the white's wings would carry their love. They couldn't share their hearts, but eggs...But I will share your storm.

======

Mesikath will be joining.

B'jor is seeking company elsewhere.

Brown Dragon +40
Between 6-20 Turns +10
Fit/Motivated +10
Mean dork -5

Base points 55

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 10
Wits: 9  

Spockat

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:58 pm
User ImageO'len usually slept fairly well, even when his mind was preoccupied, but tonight he'd had trouble settling down. Aleyath was bright-eyed and twitchy, somehow pacing his ledge though there was barely enough room to do so.

"Most people relax when it rains," the man muttered, both out loud and in his head.

Aleyath paused, amusement creeping across their bond.

I'm not a—

Person. I know. O'len chuckled.

So... be right back?

Be careful and don't stay out too long.

With a mental nod the brown took to the air, flying in a wide arc over the water before gliding back toward the Bowl. The rain struck his wings with a delightful sting as he picked up speed, but the thrum of something even more exciting heated his blood as he dove for the ground and pulled up with a graceful hop. Khamaith was rising, and he was just in time. So much for being right back.

Khamaith! Hi! You've got quite the impressive crowd here. As you should. You look positively stunning tonight.

His eyes swirled a violet almost as dark as his hide as he watched her patiently, waiting for the kindhearted queen to take the lead. Had he known Khamaith would make this evening her own, he would have saved his strength. Aleyath was going to need a pinch of adrenaline to stay in the game.

Quote:
Aleyath is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O'len is ...

Base points for brown: 40 points
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
---------------------------------------------
Total: 53

Strength: 11
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 11

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:11 pm
[NPC] Bronze Hinokith

It was a rare treat that T'bir got to his bed before the dead of night, let alone managed to fall asleep. It was through no fault of the Weyr, of course. The schedule for dragonriders was a demanding one - he'd known that when he first agreed to be a candidate. Knew it further still when he'd Impressed to the love of his life, his soulmate and other half, beautiful bronze Hinokith. For His was a particularly demanding dragon to care for. Not because he was particularly vain or anything, but he was emotionally high maintenance. Prone to fits of gloom when he didn't get his way and just as prone to bouncing back from them at the drop of a pin.

But for all His was prone to fits of melodrama, for all he needed a firm hand to keep him focused so he could excel, for all he needed someone to serve as the brains to his brawn... T'bir would trade him and this life for nothing.

It was why, when he was nudged awake by the gentle prodding of Hinokith at his mind, he only groaned and blinked a bleary eye open. What is it? No sooner had he managed the thought did an overwhelming wave of lust crash over him, nearly sending him toppling out of his bed from the shock of it.

She rises!

It was enough to make T'bir curse to himself, and had he the strength in his legs he would've grabbed his pillow and gone to the door to chuck it at his oaf of a dragon. Then chase her, you sharding terror! I'll be fine on my own!

A brief burst of melancholy. Oh but don't you want to find someone nice to share your bed with, T'bir-mine?

Actually, maybe throwing his pillow at Hinokith was a good idea... Go!

There was just a moment's hesitation. T'bir could sense Hinokith's unease, and with a sigh he gave his dragon a reassuring mental nudge. And, sufficiently reassured that his rider would in fact be fine, the bronze finally turned from the hut his rider slept in and launched himself up from the sands with a bugle loud enough to rattle T'bir's teeth. He was by no means the first to arrive to the skies, but he could hope he wouldn't be the last! After all, this was her first flight! She deserved to have the whole Weyr up in the air with her!

Well... Maybe not the other golds. That never went well. And the whites were never interested in chasing or being chased, so they probably wouldn't join... But the rest! The rest definitely should!

Oh, Khamaith! I hope I didn't keep you waiting! Mine is such a grump, and he didn't want to leave his hut! I had to be sure he would be okay. You understand, don't you? You're always so kind!

--------------------

Bronze Hinokith
Bronze: +45
Average/Normal: +5
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving: +5
Total: 65

Speed: 12
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16

Hinokith is unmistakably large, both in terms of length and sheer bulk. He is powerfully built with a broad chest and enormous wingspan, but suffers a bit in speed and maneuverability due to his sheer size. In spite of his musculature, he has a particularly long head and neck crowned with elegant head knobs, matched by an equally long tail.
Positive Traits: Cheerful, loving, optimistic, loyal.
Negative Traits: Dramatic, oblivious, impulsive, headstrong.

T'bir is 32, prefers men, and is going to be staying in his weyr to stew in his lust alone. Don't expect to see him wandering the Weyr!
Positive Traits: Pragmatic, fiercely loyal, quick-thinking, composed.
Negative Traits: Quick-tempered, slow to trust, prideful, stern.  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:23 am
NPC Brown Aizoroth of Jiquitaia

Rain was not the only thing to cloak the Weyr; a wave of warm love brightened his hearts, and Aizoroth turned his head, like a sunflower following the sun. Khamaith was beautiful, and the brown creature sighed wistfully to himself as he admired her from afar. Oh, her hearts belonged to another, that much was known... but still he wished he might accompany her on her journey… and risk again the coldness of...

Stop being so mournful, dragon, you’re giving me a headache. Tai shook her head, rubbing her temples. Pay her your respects, give her your honour, and admire her happiness without envy. A Flight without hearts hanging in the balance might do you some good, too. She slapped his forearm encouragingly. Aizoroth murred low, considering his rider’s words, then bugled to the rain and storms and the incandescent Queen.

No storm scares me, my Queen, not with you as my star to guide me through the tempest. He sprang upon a herdbeast’s neck, drinking from it deeply. Hot blood coursed through him, and his eyes whirled purple with love. I hope my company will not displease you. I am certain I can return you safely upon swift wings, to the love of your life. Warmth and affection rolled through his tones like the swelling storm above them, and he crouched low, ready to follow her in her dance across the sky.

Status

Aizoroth is a sociable, amiable dragon of about 10 Turns. He is charming and full of sparkly wit, but deep down longs for hearts to protect, and for a dragon in whom he can entrust his own. Though reluctant to let his guard down, this happy but love-lorn fellow can always be depended upon to do right by others, and to accomplish his duty to Pern.

Jiquitaia, or Tai as she’s known to her friends, is a cautious young woman who needs time and gentleness to come out of her shell. She’s a resourceful young lady, independent and more than capable of handling herself, but sometimes this causes her to appear standoffish. Deep down she’s very committed to her Weyr-home. She is available for interaction, and will be made into a PC soon regardless of the outcome of this Flight.

Brown Dragon: +40
Fit/Motivated: +10
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving: +5
Smooth-talker: +2

Total: 67pts

Strength: 10
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 12
Wits: 14

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kamb'i awoke with a gasp, sweat covering his body, and his thoughts being invaded by Moseleth. He'd never, ever, felt these riot of emotions before from his dragon. One moment the dragon felt excited, then the next an intense feeling of reluctance, until finally the dragon seemed to settle on acceptance. Only for it to gravitate to excitement once more. Wait, was this?

As that thought entered his mind, he jumped from his bed, the blankets tangling around his legs as he rushed to get to his dragon.

Dearest Kamb'i, do feel that? Moseleth seemed to rumble down the bond. Khamaith is flying. He added, his body tensing with the need to answer her call. Moseleth was not against chasing a queen, he greatly enjoyed dragonets and would love to have a few of his own to dote on. He would answer her call. It certainly helped that it was a queen he was familiar with. Somehow that helped settle him.

Kamb'i finally stumbled up to his dragon and wrapped what he could of himself against the bronze's cheek. It would be his first time chasing a queen. Kamb'i knew deep down that Moseleth would much rather chase the bronze and other dragons who chased the queen. Maybe if he didn't catch the queen he would have the chance to meet others who preferred males like him. He could only hope.

I must go. Moseleth rumbled, his wings spreading just a bit as he nuzzled his rider.

"Go on." He said, pulling back from his embrace. "Whether you catch her or not, I love you." Kamb'i grinned as he gently pushed his dragon towards the exit.

And I you. Moseleth sent a wave of love towards his rider one last time before nearly throwing himself out of his den and into the skies to answer Khamaith's call.

My friend, you have brought all the dragons in the keep to you with your call. Even I could not resist such a beautiful display. He cooed towards Khamaith as he flew towards the queen.

------
Bronze: +45 pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Total: 63 pts

Speed: 17
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 20
Wits: 16

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 3:27 pm
[NPC] Z'ost of brown Fusoroth

The storm had lulled Z'ost to sleep, some time ago. It always had, the rain, which was why he liked being at Western. His slumber wasn't to last, though.

Z'OSTMINE, KHAMAITH RISES!

With a start, Z'ost fell out of his bed with a thud. He let out a groan, laying there for a moment, eyes squeezed shut. "Fusoroth, I'm too old for you to scare awake like that." Slowly, he climbed up, leaning on the bed for support. His leg and lower back throbbed, though not from the fall. "Go, Fusoroth, give Chase. You are old, but you still have it in you, yes?"

Outside on his ledge, the greying brown gave a mighty snort. YOU DOUBT ME! I WILL PROVE YOUR DOUBTS WRONG, MINE! With a great shove of his muscles, the aging dragon rose up into the rain, beating his still-strong wings. LOVELY KHAMAITH, FUSOROTH RISES FOR YOU! I AM NOT THE YOUNGEST BUT I AM WELL DEVOTED TO MY WEYR! WOULD YOU ALLOW ME TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO YOU?

-------------------------------------------------

Fusoroth: A dragon past his fighting prime, Fusoroth doesn't allow that to make him grumpy. Indeed, he's the picture of a "Cheerful old gentleman," happy to pass on wisdoms to younger dragons and help them with fumbles. He makes, too, a patient climbing structure for small baby dragons who want some play time, bearing the scars of many tiny claws and teeth with great pride. He can even tell you which scar came from which dragon! Because he's retired, he spends his duty times at the fireheights when required, keeping an ever vigil look out for danger, whatever it may be. Being a Western native, he has no cares either way about what color a dragon is. If they can fight, they can fight! If not, a job can surely be found for them to do so they don't feel useless, that's his belief! Injury doesn't care what color you are, after all, it's going to happen to anybody or their rider! The only problem most might find from Fusoroth is that he has no apparent concept of volume, often seeming to shout what he's saying to the point sometimes OTHER riders can hear him, and even the odd non-rider. Woe be upon them all.
Z'ost: An older rider, Z'ost won many games in his youth, long before Thread returned. An accident some twenty turns ago has left him in too much pain to truly ride, so he's taken up fireheight duties instead. He will not be actively participating.

Base points for brown: 40
Above 36 turns: +5
Rotund/Lazy: +0
Peaceful, Caring, Respectful or Loving Dragon: +5
Total: 50

Stats:
Strength: 15
Speed: 4
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10

I do not wish to be included in prize rolls! I'm in this for the fun of it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 10:50 pm
NPC N'sarl of bronze Uskatath

Khamaith rises. Get up.

The bronze dragon's eyes whirled a mix of red-purple as he stared out at the feeding pens. The bronze dragon let his claws dig into the stone of his ledge, wings unfurling to spread wide. The rain did not bother him, nor did the other contenders--he would expect no less from a gold flight. In fact, he relished it. It was time for a queen to rise, and he had no intention of leaving empty handed.

A flight was a flight, after all, and her tail was as good as his.

He would offer her no promise of love or tenderness. But he would offer her the guarantee of a large clutch. The threadscored bronze was not, perhaps, the most handsome of beasts--for a beast he quite well was!--but he was hearty and knew his worth. Uskatath was a bronze and knew his place. He had to wonder how many at Western remembered theirs. Just because there was some backwards way of handing out rank didn't mean every dragon within the Weyr had to like it.

"Go on then," N'sarl encouraged, sitting up, and pushing off the furs. Just as scarred up as His, the dark-haired rider reached for a near empty bottle of wine he'd left out earlier that night. A gold flight meant many things. He could sleep through it, but that wouldn't be like him. With his bronze eager to chase, N'sarl was going to take full advantage of what that might bring.

But first, he had to get at least partially dressed. A shirt wasn't necessary, but trousers were. For now.

As His made his way out of the weyr and down the corridors and steps to the Bowl, Uskatath remained on his ledge. The young queen had only one thing he desired, and it had nothing to do with hearts, romance, or long-winded praise. She might want poetry, but this bronze was already doing her an honor by showing up at all. But he would never sit out from a gold flight, no matter his long-term interest.

She had her white mate--and he had yet to meet someone his equal. But she was a gold, and he a bronze, and this was the natural order of things. Though dragons of all colors seemed to be lining up, Uskatath knew there was no better specimen than he.

I am here, and ready to chase you through the storm. There would be no sleep for him this night. Even if the gold somehow eluded his grasp--there might be others to snatch from the sky.

N'sarl gave a snort, even as his dragon's flightlust had him stumbling out of his weyr.

- - - - -

Uskatath He is a bronze who would probably suit High Reaches Weyr better than Western. That said, he remains out of a sense of duty--for now. He's judgmental, pompous, arrogant, and not entirely a friendly sort of bronze. He's all edges, and not afraid of a good fight. But he is a formidable Threadfighter and reliable (if unpleasant) wingmate.

N'sarl: He was once trouble, and even after Impression, hasn't gotten much better. He's considered transferring to High Reaches, but remains for now. He's aloof, rough-around-the-edges, and generally hard to get to know. He's slightly-less-pompous than his bronze, and can (quietly) do good things when the mood strikes.

(I am only playing to have fun and do NOT want to win Khamaith's flight! So please don't pick them. I do plan on creating them down the road.)

Base points for bronze: 45 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Motivatedl: +10 points
- Mean-spirited, Cruel, and Unkind Dragons: -5 points
- Colorist attitudes, particularly towards whites: -10 points
50 total

Please distribute your total points in the below stats based on your dragon’s history and personality.

Strength:15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 5
Wits: 7  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:20 am
NPC K'dan of Brown Rheinoth

There was nothing quite like sleeping through a storm. Rheinoth had burrowed happily down into his wallow, already drowsing contentedly when a call had him lifting his head with curiosity. Khamaith, huh? That young queen from the clutch on the beach. Shaking the wet sand off of himself, Rheinoth got to his feet with a mighty stretch.

"You goin'?" K'dan croaked from inside, peering at the darkened skies. It didn't seem like the storm was close, but... "Watch for lightning, if you end up going that far." He couldn't help but feel a trickle of unease.

Khamaith's got a good head on her shoulders. I'm sure it won't come to that. He responded pleasantly, giving his rider an affectionate nudge. I'll be back! Or, you know, I won't. Don't get too wet! And with that, Rheinoth took to the skies, circling closer until he could land closer to the feeding pens. She hadn't flown just yet, and this way, he could keep a better eye on things.

Lovely night for a flight! He said cheerfully. I'd fly with you anytime, rain or shine.

-----

Rheinoth: A very relaxed dragon! Rheinoth is the definition of chill and has no shame about it. He'd prefer it if everyone had a good time and is definitely the peacemaker of most groups.

K'dan: Prone to overthinking and general anxiety, but hides it well. He can be a little cagey with strangers, but has a good heart.

(Since Baihath will be involved with the clutch, I'm just playing for fun and do NOT want to win Kha's flight! <3)

- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Total: 60 pts

Dexterity: 10
Wits: 15  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:38 pm
User Image

Brown Kelilayth of Vesin

Vesin was roused from sleep by Kelilayth's swift movement out of their weyr. Eyes wide and hair escaping from it's braid, Vesin watched him slip off into the dark stormy night. "Khamaith calls to me, I should answer her call! The floral beauty deserves to be fought over." It surprised Ves how serious Kelilayth was. "How could anyone sleep when we could have you to behold instead! Your sunlight will clear this storm, I'm sure of it." Kelilayth called as he joined the other chasers waiting for the flight to begin. Knowing she was in for a long night, Vesin took time in fixing her hair and dressing before debating if she was going to leave her room or not.

About Kelilayth: Kelilayth is a good compliment to his rider. Unlike his rider, he’s good at thinking on his feet and making snap decisions. He’s more likely to choose the first decision that seems the best than try to figure out the absolute best. He has no worries and is sure that everything will work out in due time if he does make the wrong decision. He always has a cheery outlook on things and may not seem completely serious in his off time, but if pressed by Vesin he can flip the switch if needed. A downside to Keli being carefree is he isn’t always mindful of the things he says. He often has a “matter of fact” tone and will always tell the truth if asked. He says what’s on his mind and doesn’t always understand why someone would be mad at him.

About Vesin:
Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable || Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive,
(Might be up for some post flight action but I might want to plot it, so if anyone wants some romance plots with a clueless girl hmu XD)

- Peaceful, Caring, Respectful, or Loving Dragons: +5 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 12
Wits: 13  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 26!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:08 pm
The gentle roll of thunder in the distance was growing ever closer, the storm creeping in from the ocean. Rain steadily fell, cleansing the young queen as she took a step, two. Her blooded herdbeasts more than forgotten, her gaze solely focused on the inhabitants of her home that were rousing themselves to her call. It was the smallest bit of pleasure that they responded in kind, for she loved them, loved all of Western -- and that they were willing to fly with her tonight only made the whirling depths of purple in her eyes all the stronger.

The first to join her, Turoth was welcomed with a soft wash of warmth, the sun after a light spring rain. Your kind words flatter me, dear. For she couldn’t help but glance over her first to heed her call with an appreciative eye.

Khamaith crooned softly. As much as I am that you fly with me this night, Sigurath. And such a way with words! The gentlest mental touch, a ghosting across the cheek like a soft nuzzle.

As I appreciate your attendance for it, Illiandinth. There was no denying the attractive qualities of the bronzen brother to so many of her friends. However, there was still much of the night to go.

Her gaze darted over to Spurth, to the snack beneath his foot. Such confidence, Spurth. I look forward to seeing you test your mettle. The bronze’s brashness had her giving a mental caress, like a nuzzle beneath his chin.

Watching Rexeth tear from his weyr had Khamaith give only a hint of amusement, sending a wisp of humor and affection. Yet she crooned for her wordless suitor, joyful he had come to dance with her in the rain this night.

Yet her hearts stammered slightly, affection welling up at the mention of the one dearest to her. Kindest Thespeth, I am honored by your presence, and that of all those who gather to fly with me tonight. A warmth like the first sunny day of summer would wash over him, and Khamaith couldn’t help but croon softly. Though I am grateful of your care of my hearts.

A sharp call caught her attention, both bemused and, if honest, curious for his brash bluntness. Dear Odunith, I can certainly appreciate your forthright. Khamaith crooned. But the night is still long. We shall see if it’s your claws that I fall into.

I look forward to the show. There’s no doubt you could fly circles around us all, Tierboskath. There’s sheer delight in Khamaith’s tone, a fuzzy warmth like a cozy sunning ledge. Though she was absolutely thrilled by her crowd of suitors, any who heeded her call were welcome to fly with her.

Though some dragons had joined her, in various states of flying or on the ground, Atarith’s form upon his ledge had given her a moment of appreciation. A gentleman waiting for a lady to make the first move. I am ever glad, for the night is long, and there is a dance to be had. Sleep would be ways off for now.

Haezeth was cast a soft warmth, casting an affectionate gaze for the massive bronze. The night is mine, yet I cannot wait to see what you show me, dear. For it wasn’t she that was trying to impress a whole wing’s worth of bronzes and browns, after all.

Soon, dear Vanidoth. The urge to fly, to leave the Weyr behind and dance among the rain and thunder is strong--nearly approaching undeniable. Yet she ghosted a mental touch to his cheek, like a soft nuzzle. As I am grateful for the company.

Mesikath caught her attention, though she blanketed the brown, her friend, in a blanket of warmth, of spring afternoon sunshine. That is all I can ask, my dear. I’m glad for you to share it with me. It was a grounding thing, that though her mate was absent in wing, he was still counted amongst some. Khamaith could only show her appreciation in flashes, when her body craved to leave the ground.

Another more familiar brown had a slight curl of surprise flash through Khamaith, though it only melted away for simmered sweetness. Quite a gathered crowd indeed, though I’m delighted to see you’ve come to join, Aleyath. Yet she beamed, if a touch, by his compliment.

Amusement coursed through her, as she reached out -- a soft warmth like a pleasant summer night. I understand completely, Hinokith. I am ever so glad you were able to make it. Affection ever-present in her voice, Khamaith couldn’t help but to turn a fond thought to the bronze.

Never could your company displease me, Aizoroth. You chose to follow me into the night, how could I not admire your attention? Affection washed her tone, sweet and light. Soon, ever soon…

Her delight is near palpable at the sight of another familiar dragon, and Khamaith can’t help but send a warm ray of love for her clutchbrother. I’m ever glad to see you’ve come to share tonight, Moseleth. Tonight would be grand, and a wonderful dance in the sky.

At Fusoroth’s great call, Khamaith almost startled--but she warbles in delight, a soft sweetness for the retired dragon. Age has nothing on passion, dear Fusoroth! However could I deny you a place in my sky?

It was becoming harder and harder to deny the instinctual urge to leap into the air, and though she was running short on time, she had to give the battlescarred bronze his due. There was no flowery prose, and though Khamaith could appreciate it, she could also find something to appreciate in Uskatath’s straight-forward statement. And I am grateful you are. Her tone is still warm and golden, no less affectionate for yet another of her suitors.

The arrival of Rheinoth had Khamaith croon sweetly, cheered by the jovial dragon's demeanor. Lovely night for a flight, dear. The rain feels absolutely wonderful. never as wonderful as a hot day to sun in, but a warm rain and a storm in the distance was ever so lovely.

Oh Kelilayth, how can I not shine all the brighter for such praise? A wash of warmth against his cheek, sweet as a summer breeze. The delight in her growing for each and every suitor that joined her on this stormy night.

Time had run out. The sky called, her natural instincts to fly far, fly high were not to be ignored anymore. One of these lucky suitors would find a gold in their claws tonight, but they would have to prove themselves first. I believe I've waited long enough. Shall we, dears? Her wings snapped open, catching the steady fall of rain against her sails as she took a few running steps, and with a heavy push off, she was up into the air and racing away from the Weyr. Further from the ground, further from her darling. Each beat of her wings brought her higher, and though Khamaith was not the most athletically inclined, she knew what she must do.

Darting back from where she had started, towards where the weyrbowl blends out to the sandy coast she flew; the huts and any inhabitants out on the sands becoming smaller as she climbed. The warm rain churned with every downstroke of her wings. My sweet suitors, I am honored by the presence of you all with me tonight. Yet the night is only beginning. Prove to me where my choices lay; show me, tell me -- for I can only pick one for this dance tonight. Though her hearts may be down below, there was no denying the freedom she felt in the air. There would be no going back now, not without a decision to make. The chase was on.

---------------------

Her steps had slowed down to a staggering stop, her breath a touch ragged as she felt every inch of tension in Khamaith’s body, her whirlwind of emotions as she bounced from attention to her awaiting suitors, to her love and devotion to Baihath, to everywhere in between. It isn’t until Khamaith was suddenly in the air, her large golden form streaking overhead followed by her band of bronze and brown (and blue).

There. She was up, and on her way. The tension was draining out of Ezyzu, the panic of a first flight that was steadily washed away by the waves of love from her dragon, and the aching, needy lust that was quickly rising. But as she turned, to start her way back to her beachside hut she shared with X’ael -- her eyes lit up as seeing the man in question.

It was a few steps, especially with her gait not quite what it used to be, but enough until she could grab him by the (her?) shirt collar, pulling him in for a crushing kiss.

---------------------

Round 1: Please roll Strength + Stamina!

Khamaith’s Stats
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 6
Stamina: 17
Wits: 11

Round 1: Strength + Stamina -- 14+17=31 /26
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:

Round 2 will start May 21st, 8 pm EST!
Or when everyone has rolled and filled out their posts! Whichever comes first.

SilverLutz

MaraRune

Mr Cheri

Samuel Carlin

Aukai Oceansoul

faesinger

tatterpixie

Meepfur

demon_pachabel

Hattaki

Zaikt

Spockat

Smerdle

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Sweet Symmetry

~Kiana_Nala~

Andranis

Uta

Tsunake

Nilah44

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image

Oh! Counting them would be fun! Baihath brightened immediately at the thought, his neck snaking forward so he could peer eagerly up at the skies. Alya-Mine thought we could judge them on how well they do, too! Though only his Kha would be able to decide who the winner was....

Speaking of Khamaith, Baihath trembled violently with excitement as she took to the skies. Oh, oh! Look! She's just like a shooting star! His wings twitched, flexed, flapped! But Baihath settled back against Talmaith's side with a sigh, watching longingly. I bet I could catch her! I could! I can be very quick! But for all of Baihath's love of play, he would never fully understand what it was that the Queen was feeling right now.

Who looks the most shiny so far? Besides Kha, of course! Pretty should be worth some points!

Mr Cheri
Chatter, chatter, chatter. <3

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 14!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We shall see indeed whose claws you fall into! If a dragon could smirk, Odunith's expression would be echoing that of his rider. With his eyes only for her, he wheeled in the air toward Khamaith, then sharply turned to follow her higher and higher into the sky. His dark wings glistened with rain as they pumped the air aside; his hearts were pounding with the effort to climb higher still in pursuit of her. Khamaith, your Odunith chases you! No matter how high you fly, my beauty, I can fly just as high!

On the ground, R'yat languidly pulled himself together, the delicious flightlust now coursing through his body. His dragon's passion for this gold were indeed powerful; and if R'yat had anything to say about it, his own passions would prove to be just as powerful to the queen's rider...

-------------------------

Odunith
Positive Traits: protective, fierce, determined
Negative Traits: vain, unforgiving, arrogant

R'yat
Positive Traits: clever, protective, devoted, dedicated to fighting Thread, honest
Negative Traits: mercurial, volatile, sharp-tongued, arrogant, risk taker

Odunith's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45 points
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Smooth-talker: +2 points
TOTAL: 60

Strength: 14
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

Round 1: Strength + Stamina = 28/14
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:  
Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:28 pm
User Image

Brown Mesikath of B'jor

Mesikath warmed himself with washes of her affection. More soothing that the cool rains pelting each of them. You Lovely flower, find your sun-

There would have more terrible poetry waxing from Mesikath's mouth. Thankfully the weather showed it's distaste, besides who really wants to hear all that. A particularly large strike of lightning cracked from somewhere beside him. So focused on Khamaith he was taken off guard.

Baring his teeth to the skies, he panicked. Slightly. He instantly tucked his wings close, bolting through the air. Downward, sideways to safety. The very air prickling dangerously about him. That was a little too close, even for Mesikath.

He slowly ascended once more, once the dark skies seemed safe. In the back of the fair of suitors; flicking his tail trying and ducking his head for any distance it would gain him.

====
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 10

Round 1: 1/26 BOYYYY you beefed it  

Spockat

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 35!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image

And show you I shall. Haezeth rumbled, watching her movements below with intent eyes, just waiting for her to move and leap into the sky. Seeing a gold with blood pouring off her fangs and down her neck was always enticing, the power and strength that they exuded, that she was giving off right then despite her sweet words and gentle gestures of affection, it was always a pull. Still, it was her personality that made her different as every dragon was from one another and hers was a beautiful one.

For he was no fool to were her hearts were pulling her, it was just her body that his giant wings surged forward to chase after, for the white who's attention he could feel watching her was her true love. Admiration welled up inside of him and he cast it out towards her as she rushed upwards into the sky, guiding them into the storm of her first flight. Khamaith, lovely Khamaith, you're hearts are beautiful and so open. Though this flight is all about you, still they beat full of love for one who cannot be here with you in this sky currently. Maybe it was his protective side, but the great bronze wanted nothing more than to protect those hearts from those that might see fit to try and worm their way into them in a flight, to use it against her. You ask for our choices, my choice would be to carry you in these claws, back to where your hearts belong. But I cannot say I do not wish to catch you.

He wasn't really a morning after bronze, he tended to be a bit less social than other dragons in his own wing even, choosing to watch and learn, but he could speak as well as others when given the chance.

---

Haezeth's Stats:
- Base points for bronze: 45 points
- Respectful: +5 points
Total: 70

Strength: 20
Stamina: 16
Wits: 11

Round 1: 35/36

---

"Man this rain, what is it with golds rising when it rains?" X'ael was running as best his footing would allow on wet sand that seemed to somehow be getting wetter with each stride. He'd lived through gold flights since coming to the Weyr and this wasn't even the most recent since Cucuaranath could give chase, breaking his restriction from certain activities. But Ezyzu had run off into the storm after her gold, while he couldn't entirely understand, he knew the rush of lust that filled him was affecting her even stronger. Affecting the riders of those dragons chasing even stronger, than what he himself was feeling.

He loved her though shard it all, he'd knock anyone in the face that got near the lady made of stars. Luckily for X'ael that wouldn't have been necessary anyway, certainly not now, for her figure was there once more, backlit by lightning flashing in the storm all around them. Watching her staggering run he wanted to grab her up and carry her back to the hut, but her hands made contact first, pulling him up by her own shirt, the only one he could find to pull on in his panic, and crushing their lips together.

Despite how wet he was, who was he to argue? X'ael pulled Ezyzu towards him fiercely.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff