Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Felisath's Maiden Flight] Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 32!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:31 am
User Image

Despite the sweet words and truths that Felisath issued Seirath couldn't help but notice the underlying thrum of irritation and possession that the equally beautiful Yaguareth was issuing. Well, the rising green was the star of the show even if there were two other beauties that would be chasing as well, she wouldn't allow herself to be distracted by them.

Ah yes, choosing boys can be both wonderful but disappointing. They never make for comfortable company the morning after even if they are darlings. It's ladies that endure forever. Seirath crooned to the young green as she sprang up and skirted across the ground towards the ocean. Had she not herself first shot to the sky like a rocket? Well now Seirath had regrets as she twisted through the air after the smaller and swifter green, such a wonderful chase this would be when a creative little green was guiding.

A bell like laugh came from her as she performed a quick barrel roll and managed to surpass a few of the other chasers save two, one that flew very close and another that nearly outstripped the lithe youngling entirely. What a lively way to start out, beautiful. Dances are more my Lady's thing but to dance in the sky with such a green in a ribbon of color we trail, what more could one ask as the sun sets?

---

Seirath's Stats
Green Dragon: +50
Less than 5 turns: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Assertive (Female) +5pts
Intelligent: +3pts
= 73

Strength: 10
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 22
Stamina: 8
Wits: 15

Round 1: 32/33

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:14 pm
The small green dragon flapped her wings wildly, pushing herself along. Already she could fell the ache in her wings, but she was not yet ready to be caught. She would not last long in the air this night--but she would not let herself be taken until she was ready! Anyone who risked getting to close would get a glimpse of her long fangs. She knew they were there--and though it wasn't a large gathering, it was enough for Felisath.

Up, up, up, the green continued to gain altitude, forcing them to follow. Though she didn't dare look back, she could feel the closeness of another--and a bit of white-red caught the corners of her eyes. Eseylth was still a stranger, and though part of the green was touched that strangers might have gazed upon her from afar, it was new to the young green--and she had been quite unprepared.

Oh! Oh..I... I don't know what to say. The green admitted, a hint of yellow dusting her purple gaze. I'm afraid I know very little of you. Tell me honestly then--will your hearts be so devoted if another wins me this night? Felisath needed to know. How easy it might be to spin a pretty tale, and yet--wasn't that what the little green wanted? Someone to be there just for her? She did not need an entourage or hundreds of suitors; she just wanted to be well and truly loved. Preferably with someone she loved in return. But love was a new feeling, for all that it was familiar to the green. It was complicated, and difficult, and seemed more a burden than a joy, especially as she aged.

It was only when Eseylth tried to catch her eye did Felisath spook away. Faster! She had to go faster! One moment Felisath was there, the next, she was gone, though she did send a burst of desire and encouragement at the most mysterious green, beckoning her to follow. Surely, Eseylth would be undaunted!

Turning on wingtip, the green folded her wings, and giving a roll all her own, pushed herself towards a small patch of puffy, purple clouds. She knew she would not lose them for long, but perhaps they might not see where she would next go!

Seirath was as much a stranger as Eseylth, Felisath noted, as she dove and danced among the clouds. She gave a small growl to herself, even as Seirath discussed the (minor) merits a gentleman might offer. Perhaps that was fine for Seirath, but Felisath had no such interest. Instead, she kept the conversation on a different track.

I'm afraid I'm not a dancer, but a wallflower. You, it seems, are a singer with a silver tongue. How might we fill our days if I let myself slip into your claws? Seirath certainly was a beauty, and her confidence almost made Felisath envy. The green was clearly a siren of the night, but would morning's light change the green's melody? There was no wrong answer--not really. As her flight continued, the heat of passion only further gripped her and stripped away her usual coyness. So the green sent a wave of desire and intrigue wrap around Seirath like a ribbon, encouraging her near.

Diving well into a thicker patch of purple clouds, the green at last considered Yaguareth. Her faithful clutchsister had never once let her down. And yet--what about another? It was too late to think of that now. Not here, where passion ruled, and her defenses were quickly coming undone. Every time, Yaguareth? Such a burden that might be--and yet I know you well enough to know you would be there without fail if asked of you. And was that not what she wanted? A bit of security and familiarity? I've one who wishes to dance, and another who wishes for my every night--what do you wish of me, if anything? She allowed herself to send a soft tendril of fondness and keen desire through their shared link, with the promise of more should she draw nearer still.

As for Saheth and Tierboskath, they were being good brothers to her, and keeping well away. Honestly, she was glad for their company, and such a show of kinship. She might not be comfortable around many boys, but they were certainly proving to be .. more trustworthy. If either of them were paying an ounce of attention, they might have felt the softest, and most swiftest of pats to the head--from a ghost like touch--before it spirited away.

Good boys. Let them have a nice night of it, at least.

Felisath's Stats
Less than 5 turns: +5
Motivated: +10
Total: 65pts

Strength: 5
Speed: 20
Dexterity:18
Stamina: 7

1. Speed (20) + Wits (15) = 19/35
2. Dexterity (18 ) + Speed (20) = 38

Roll Dexterity + Speed! Felisath is really putting on the speed. Can you keep up? And can you follow her twisting and weaving among the puffy evening clouds?

Round 3 will begin once everyone has rolled and filled in their response and/or Friday May 8 at 9:30pm PST!

Hattaki

Milady Emerald

Mr Cheri

Meepfur

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 5!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:47 pm
The older greens certainly flew far more skillfully, but she'd not been built to be a speedy creature - Yaguareth would outlast them all on will alone if she had to. But her competition was not with Eselyth or Seirath, truly. It was with the doubt in Felisath. That didn't keep that deep bloody red from smearing through her eyes as the oldest of the suitors got, what Yaguareth considered, was too close to Felisath. It made her ache to use her claws.

But not so close to one so beloved.

Her moment of desire for violence was swept away by the touch of Felisath's voice - from which cloud? You have never been, are not, and will never be a burden to me, dear Felisath, she bid, allowing just the enough desire to color her voice to feel vulnerable about it. I have been honored to have much of what I want already - beautiful walks on the beach, what worries you have allowed me to shoulder, what trust you have given me, and perhaps that alone had been greedy above all else. I wish you would allow me to be yours, as selfish as it is to ask, so selfish, knowing how hearts could and did pine.

While an alert dragon, Yaguareth was neither small nor nimble, able to follow the object of her desires with her eyes, but not quite as skilled when it came to physically following, especially compared to the other ladies. She'd still do her best to not trail far behind, more than willing to pull a harder move if her claws were tempted again.

Which meant the distance was probably better for them.

----

Yaguareth's Stats
Green Dragon: 50
Less than 5 Turns: 5
Fit/SUPER Motivated: 10
Female Big Cat Weyrling: 8
Assertive Female: 5
Intelligent: 3
Gentle/Patient (FOR FELISATH LMAO): 2
----
83 (Oh god)

Strength: 23
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 21
Wits: 16

Round 1: Speed (13) + Wits (16)=25/29
Round 2: (Oh boy her worst stats) Speed (13) + Dexterity (10) = 5/23  
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 14!
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image

Twisting through the air ahead of Tierboskath, Saheth began to plan for the end of the Flight. As pleasant as it was to be admired, he had every intention of gaining control of this little dance. Ignoring entirely the weaving of the greens before them, he danced through the air with effortless ease, showing considerably greater agility than one might expect from such a large blue. You have always had a charming way with words, he remarked, amusement coloring his every word. But I suspect you've been craving something besides deepfish lately.

Meepfur

----

Saheth's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Male: -4
Assertive (Male): -5pts
= 54

Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Dexterity:10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

Round 1: 12/20 (Speed + Wits)
Round 2: /18 (Speed + Dexterity)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 7!

Milady Emerald

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:18 am
NPC Eseylth of Kytarna

Eseylth’s Points-
50 pts- Green
10 pts- Between 6-20 turns
5 pts- Average/Normal
5 pts- Assertive Female
3 pts- Intelligent
--------------
73 pts

Eseylth’s Stats:
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 9
Wits: 19

ROUNDS:
1. Speed (20) + Wits (19)= 39
2. Dexterity (15) + Speed (20)=7

Looking back Eseylth saw that there was no one close enough to challenge her, thus she rapidly returned her attention to Felisath. She could hear the trepidation in the voice of the maiden green, and it made her hearts ache to take the little one under her wing and protect and guide her. And apparently she’d frightened the young dear by trying to catch her eye. Cursing herself for a sand-headed fool she pulled back a bit as well, even as she felt the wave of encouragement and desire from Felisath.

Maybe this wasn’t right...there was another here who had been with the gorgeous green she was chasing- had been with her forever. And perhaps she was trodding on claws and muddying the waters…...But then Felisaths words replayed in her mind- the question standing out loud and clear. Intuition kicking in she swiveled her head again to check for pursuers- and when she looked back the green was gone. Apparently she’d miscalculated, which for her didn’t happen often…..interesting. It was enough to rekindle the desire within her, for the chase, for Felisath.

This time when she spoke it was softer, but filled with a steely authority. I know you do not know me at all. I wanted to wait until you were ready to be chased before putting forward my suit. And thus here I am…..but remember- above all- the choice belongs solely to you! I would never dream of taking that away from anyone much less you! I may be assertive when I want things, but I am honorable, and understand that you may or may not share my feelings. that does not make mine change.

Her speech done with- dragons catching up, Eselyth still sought the advantage of the slight lead she had, yet had no idea where the green could have gone- she simply continued upwards, the direction she had last seen her treasure, and kept a sharp lookout.  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 16!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:14 am
User Image

Oh, dear Felisath, who could spend but one morning in the company of such an enrapturing green beauty? A wallflower? You are a field of blossoms that would take one far more than a morning to experience. May it be possessive, but my intentions would not be just a night and morning, for there is much to see. Seirath trilled as she watched the smaller green dance despite denying that she was one. Of course it was entrancing but she was within her wits enough to notice the very pointed silence about the boys chasing her and she catalogued it away.

Some ladies had no time for the interest of males and while she would entertain them herself for their compliments and interest, Seirath's own interest had always been very clear.

A song came from her, not conventional of course as she was a dragon, but each note of the trills were as beautiful as she could make them for Felisath. This spurred on by the wave of desire, brought her larger than average wings down hard to follow the burst of speed the smaller green gave as she disappeared behind a cloud. Seirath's claws were ready to reach out gently for the beauty she was chasing, or to push others away.

---

Seirath's Stats
Assertive (Female) +5pts
= 73

Round 2: 16/40

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 26!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:58 pm
Tierboskath did find the entire display that was playing out before him quite intriguing, but the greens and their dance weren't for him, and it seemed uncouth to pay it more attention than was necessary for the sake of smart flying. It wouldn't due to get too close and cause a disturbance, although he was ostensibly keeping up. Though he'd dawdled at the start, he did at last pick up the pace, his cheer encouraged by the faint little mental pat.

He shot forward, twisting in the air as he passed by Saheth, radiating as much delight as he did desire. He'd been enjoying a lovely view so far, and it was only fair to let Saheth enjoy one as well, was it not? And yet he still played coy. Why, whatever would make you suspect such a thing? Did you hear my stomach grumbling to the thoughts of tender young caprines in my dreams last night?

Mr Cheri

-------------

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 45
Less than 5: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Big Cat Male: -4
Intelligent: +3
Gentle: +2
Total: 61

Speed: 16
Dexterity: 17
Wits: 14

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 26  
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 21!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:53 pm
The clouds offered momentary coverage as she darted about, hoping to leave those chasing unsure of her next move--but she knew she couldn't remain for long. Even with the darkening skies, there was a risk slowing her pace, or hiding among the clouds. It was a risk the little green took, even as she spooked out of one, and flew into the thicker coverage of another. With the last of the evening light slipping away, they were now well wrapped up in the dusk of twilight and her dark hide gave her an advantage.

Yaguareth spoke true, reminding the small green about all the times they shared. Had she not been a constant in her life? When had Yaguareth failed her, and would she be turned away if she opened her hearts fully to her clutchmate? Felisath had always been driven by fear--and she had always been cautious--but what out come was worse? Being honest and facing possible disappointment? Or never opening up fully? The feelings that Yaguareth shared were quietly cherished, and tucked away for further reflection later--after all this emotion had passed.

As for a response... what more could she say? She wanted to say things. Wanted to be as selfish as Yaguareth asked. But was now the time? Did she dare hope that maybe--

But now wasn't a time for hope. Now was a time to fly.

Up and away, Felisath finally shot towards the heavens, in an almost vertical ascent. Her eyes were a dark purple, as flecks of yellow swirled within. She pushed herself to her limits, up, up, and up--even as her wing muscles burned, and her lungs strained. She was tired, and she soon would need make a choice.

Eselyth, who had been the greatest of surprises, did remind her of such a truth. That this was her choice. She had three fine suitors--and while she only knew one of them well--another side was both wanton and curious. Yaguareth might have had the advantage of personally knowing her--but she also ran the risk of knowing too much. And what would some of their sisters think? There were a few among them that did rather...concern Felisath so.

Bu that was neither here no there.

Eselyth had, seemingly, loved--er, been interested in her--from afar. It was both flattering and intimidating all at once. Such a small green as she surely did nothing to draw another's attention. She was a quiet creature, who much preferred to observe than to speak. Would Eselyth regret her choice if she let herself fall into her claws? Had the stranger admired simply the idea of her? That too, was risky. The picture Eselyth painted was a lovely image, and the security it offered was tempting to a small green. She, who had hatched most unexpectedly, who had not been ready, and who had seemingly been seeking out stability ever since--would this stranger be the one she chose?

Her wings strained all the more, and the green felt herself slowing. Faster! Much faster! She didn't dare look behind to see where the others might be, but seemed destined to try to reach the stars.

Seirath, another mystery to Felisath, continued to call her a beauty, and paint a rosy--but also risky--future. Her promises weren't broad, and the little green noticed a distinct lack of timeline--her answer was safe and might well cover both their desired. It might mean forever--but it also might only mean a few days, a few months, or until another, more beautiful green took to the skies. But what did Felisath truly know of Seirath, and her intentions--or even of her own? This was her first flight... and perhaps it would be best to go with someone tried and true, who did not offer her the world, or their hearts, but of a new adventure? Might she be so bold?

As for the boys, well.... They were hardly more than an afterthought. They had kept her safe, and it was time for Saheth and Tierboskath to continue their own dance on their own. Her unspoken gratitude for their kindness would be considered...later.

For now, she was already too focused--too desirous--and too overwhelmed. All she knew was she had to get higher, had to stay in the front, and had to try to decide who!

That you would show up for me at all, means more than any of you might know. She sent tendrils of fondness, of affection, of yearning towards the three greens that pursued. But her love would come later. I.. I'm tired--so very tired--and my hearts ache. She gave the smallest creel, even as she faltered. But her body wasn't made for this, and she had gone on far, far too long. Please...catch me if you dare. Please, I need you. So desperately so! And with that, secure in the knowledge, the green folded her wings, and allowed herself to fall. Let them try to catch her--she knew exactly where she belonged.

Felisath's Stats
Less than 5 turns: +5
Motivated: +10
Total: 65pts

Strength: 5
Dexterity:18
Stamina: 7

1. Speed (20) + Wits (15) = 19/35
2. Dexterity (18 ) + Speed (20) = 38
3. Speed (20) + Strength (5) = 25

Roll Speed + Strenth! This is it! Felisath's running out of steam, and fast. Now's your time to put on the charm--or at least prepare to snatch her from the sky!

OOCLY: This is your last chance to try to sway Felisath's decision! You can have your greens reach out, or try to catch her--but only she will decide who manages it. (I'll likely assume she twists out of the way if your green isn't her favored winner during the final post).

Round 3 will begin once everyone has rolled and filled in their response and/or Sunday May 10 at 9:30pm PST!

Hattaki

Milady Emerald

Mr Cheri

Meepfur

demon_pachabel

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 28!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:41 pm
Felisath hadn't answered her - had she said something wrong? Or perhaps that there was maybe another party that could have - would have - possessed either of their thoughts even now meant she needed time. Yaguareth didn't push her feelings harder than she already had, her intentions were known and that was enough.

But it wasn't enough. It must have been inexperience that kept her from fanciful words and a better ability to try and string together something meaningful, personal. There was no way to meaningfully practice. Frustration simmered through desire. Desire to catch Felisath, desire to tear apart each of her fears so they'd never dare touch her again, desire to be the only one seen right now.

Faster!

She'd never be the fastest of greens. Maybe the strongest if she had her way, but she'd never truly dance with the sky as the others did. As Felisath did now. But as she dropped, Yaguareth didn't hesitate to pull every ounce of it she had in her body, tucking in her wings to surge forward in a dive, arms outstretched even before she was in range for merely the chance she was fast enough. The chance she was desired enough. In this moment, the other greens in the sky didn't exist, despite her constant warning-growls at them both previously.

Let me carry your aching hearts, Felisath, for I still have strength to carry both them and my own as far as you would ask, she'd not hide her want coyly behind her words, sending it openly to the smaller green. It was better to not hold back anything now than regret it if it had not been enough later.

----

Yaguareth's Stats
Green Dragon: 50
Less than 5 Turns: 5
Fit/SUPER Motivated: 10
Female Big Cat Weyrling: 8
Assertive Female: 5
Intelligent: 3
Gentle/Patient (FOR FELISATH LMAO): 2
----
83 (Oh god)

Strength: 23
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 21
Wits: 16

Round 1: Speed (13) + Wits (16)=25/29
Round 2: (Oh boy her worst stats) Speed (13) + Dexterity (10) = 5/23
Round 3: Speed (13) + Strength (23) = 28/36  
Milady Emerald generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:32 pm
NPC Eseylth of Kytarna

Eseylth’s Points-
50 pts- Green
10 pts- Between 6-20 turns
5 pts- Average/Normal
5 pts- Assertive Female
3 pts- Intelligent
--------------
73 pts

Eseylth’s Stats:
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 9
Wits: 19

ROUNDS:
1. Speed (20) + Wits (19)= 39
2. Dexterity (15) + Speed (20)=7
3. Speed (20) + Strength (10)= 4

Eseylth was starting to get worried when she couldn’t spot the young green as she swooped from cloud to cloud. She was just on the edge of panicking of reaching out to the little gem in desperation when the she heard the sweet chimes of the greens voice again. Her word were sweet and poignant. Eseylth was confident in her knowledge from that statement that she’s done all she could- and she let that sense of contentment reach out to gently, oh so gently, touch the green.

As Felisath let out that little creel it was too much for Eseylth- she had to speak up. Sweet Felisath, your maiden flight has been a wonder to me. I am honored to have participated- Youve done so well little gem- Thank you.

Her final words to the group were spoken with such vulnerability, Eseylth had to answer the need to protect and cherish was so strong! Without thought her wings tucked in and like falling water droplet let gravity take over as she plummeted in a steep dive. She wasn’t certain those last words had been for her- and she would cherish this memory always no matter the out come- and still she dove towards the seaward bound gem. She meant the words she’d spoken with all her hearts. It was Felisaths choice, but she was here for HER.  

Milady Emerald

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 20!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:47 am
User Image

Clouds were some of Seirath's favorite things, she danced in the sky among them when she could. Or 'danced' rather as she tended towards acrobatic stunts simply to show off for others, however she had her limits and was nearing them despite her bravado and her stamina was the worst of them all.

What helped was that Felisath seemed ready to fall herself and the words that preceded her tilt back towards the earth spurred the older green's wings to beat harder. She was behind one other green who's strength seemed to push her even further forward than Seirath herself. It seemed that was either love or some sort of obsession and she understood the implications of both, but she wasn't about to give up. Her wings beat harder and harder, claws reaching out towards the falling green.

Would that all of Pern should show up for your flight, sweet green, however that does not seem to be your style. It has been an honor to chase such a beautiful lady and my wings are still strong enough to carry you and your hearts to the end of Pern. Or as far as you like. Seirath crooned gently, knowing how she herself had been worn down when her flight had come to a final head, or at least her first, a fall into the dark claws of a green she could still feel on her hide at times. Every lady deserved a first flight like that and she would not fail if Felisath chose her.
---

Seirath's Stats
Assertive (Female) +5pts
= 73

Round 2: 16/40
Round 3: 20/28
Total: 68

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 14 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:32 pm
User Image

As charming as you are, I don't think I've spent even one night on your ledge, Saheth pointed out. Although it sounds as though you might like that to change. At least for the night, at any rate. The blue followed leisurely after his brother, putting in no excess bursts of speed. That would come soon enough, after all.

Meepfur

----

Saheth's Stats
Blue Dragon: +45
Fellow Big Cat Weyrling Male: -4
Assertive (Male): -5pts
= 54

Speed: 8
Dexterity:10
Stamina: 14
Wits: 12

Round 1: 12/20 (Speed + Wits)
Round 2: 14/18 (Speed + Dexterity)
Round 3: 4/14 (Speed+ Strength)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 10!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 pm
As Saheth was clearly content to be unhurried about all this, once Tierboskath had indulged in that one showy burst of speed, complete with twirls, he scaled himself back and looped around again towards his fellow blue. The girls were doing whatever they were doing, way up ahead, while he and Saheth were here.

Of course you haven't, he chortled, continuing lazily upward for just awhile longer. Although I have to break it to you that that won't be changing anytime soon, considering I don't have one.

So if you prefer a ledge, it will have to be yours.

Mr Cheri

-------------

Tierboskath's Stats
Blue: 45
Less than 5: +5
Fit/Motivated: +10
Big Cat Male: -4
Intelligent: +3
Gentle: +2
Total: 61

Speed: 16
Dexterity: 17
Wits: 14

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 26
Round 3: 10  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:28 pm
Though she was tired, Felisath's fall had been rather deliberate. She had little more to give, at least in terms of the chase, and was now ready to make her choice. And it would be her choice--there would be no chance, no risk of another drawing too near.

Eseylth had kept up with her much of the flightl. Though the green might strive to catch her, might tumble after--it would be for naught. Though the green wove kind words, speaking of wonder, and honor, thanking her even, the a swirl of yellow touched the edges of her eyes. Wouldn't Eseylth have been an easy choice? She had outperformed and outmaneuvered many of her sisters--she had promised her everything--and yet, she would not be the one. Not tonight, at least--and what might happen beyond, was anyone's guess. Would she break her heart? Would Eseylth finally find fault with her? Perhaps... but this was her choice. I hope you find someone far more worthy of your passion and desire--and forgive me any pain I might cause this night.

Surely, Eseylth was a passionate and worthy contender--but Felisath had someone else in mind.

Seirath wasn't far behind, and the beautiful green was quite the enchantress, indeed. Any green would be lucky to find themselves entwined with the beauty--but she was still an unknown variable, and Felisath did not now how she felt. Perhaps she might have lusted after her, perhaps they might have had a passionate affair, but her words had offered little in terms of actual feeling. If it were any other night, and if the flight had lacked a particular green, perhaps she might have taken comfort with Seirath's confidence. But, similarly so, the green made sure to twist well out of Seirath's grasp. A temptress, to be sure--but I'm afraid my hearts wish to explore a more familiar setting. Please, forgive me for any heartache I might cause.[/i This part was, perhaps, the hardest part of the flight--denying those who had offered her many a promise, so she might selfishly choose another.

But Yaguareth was whom Felisath wished to choose--and if it was selfish to do so, than she would wear that title proudly. So it was, she made sure she might drop close enough to where the green could easily, and readily snatch her. Any yellow of fear that might have warred with her gaze, quickly turned into a bright, and rich violet. She could not the hide the love she felt for the warrior green. If you'll have me, than take me as Yours--for I will always be, this night and beyond. It was the truth. She couldn't fight it, wouldn't hide it, and if her feelings were rebuffed come morning, than she would accept being a lovestruck fool. But perhaps, tonight, she could be as open with her hearts as she had always wanted to be. Tonight, for a change, she would offer Yaguareth her love without fear.

Hattaki
Sorry! ;0; Thank you Seirath! I hope you can find another pretty lady to enjoy! I was thrilled Seirath made an appearance!

Milady Emerald
Sorry! ;0; Thank you Eseylth! I am sorry to break her hearts, but maybe her princess is in another castle!

demon_pachabel
Catch! The cat's out of the bag now so... enjoy!

Meepfur
Thank you for bringing Tierboskath in! Such a good bro!

Mr Cheri
Thank you for bringing Saheth in!! I hope he has fun tonight--and thanks for being a good bro!

Tsunake
Kleoth needn't worry. All's well that end's well. ;3

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:49 pm

It was the work of an instant, putting on a burst of speed, and then tangling up his wing with Tierboskath's. As the Flight above them drew to an end, the larger blue twined his neck with his brother's. I have no care for ledge or sand wallow. Neither will hold me for long. With a low chuckle, he held the other blue in his claws. I suppose you'll soon find out if I am superior to deepfish.

Meepfur

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces