Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:32 pm
Serrekhar rubbed the back of his neck, a little embarrassed. "Aw, I wouldn't wanna bother..." But the offer was kind, and he didn't bother to hide his grin at the look Esurienth gave Sura. He didn't need a translation, that was for sure.

Of course, he brightened immediately at the offer of a tour, and though he blushed, he promptly held out his arm to her. "Well, yeah! I'd be real dumb not to take you up on that... oh, but."

He paused to glance back at the enormous queen. "She gonna be okay?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:25 pm
"Needing help isn't bothering, you lose that idea right now," Sura stated, her voice only slightly sharper than it had been before. "That implies your existence is somehow a burden and an inconvenience and nobody is - ever, ever."

As she spoke, she took the offered arm and tucked it against her side contently. "She's just in a mood - though perhaps..." Sura stared back at the gold, who twisted her head sharply, baring her teeth and pushed herself up to her feet. "Go home, dear," there was an authoritative tone to Sura's voice, though it was nothing like the tone of command the gold herself could have had. Esurienth rumbled unhappily. "Don't you argue. It will taste just as good in your wallow. Maybe you can ask that nice bronze friend of yours to catch you some fish."

It took another minute before the gold budged, snatching her carcass and pushing herself skyward. It was better to not leave her unattended in case she spooked someone else.

"There. Now I can give you my full attention." she patted Serrekhar's arm, using it to nudge the man along. "Where should I show you first....."

Tsunake
Possible wrap?

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items