Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Graveyard Greeting! [Nightshade/Skelli Bones] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:11 am
He flush a neon red but smiled all the same. "Thank you. It really is a shame cause they are just so lovely."

He went over and looked the stone over."Maybe a lighter color for me with marbling of white...with bones." He laughed a bit. "After all the stone should reflect who they were in life. This stone will be the only thing left year upon years later to give others a idea of who we were."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:29 am
Nightshade hummed a gentle sound of agreement. Yes, the stone should reflect who that pony was in their living years. Be it simple and subtle or flashy and bright, the stone should be a mirror of the soul that was leaving it behind. He supposed, then, his would have to be more of a equal measure or a testament to the dedication he had to his work. How would one design a gravestone for a graveyard keeper, though? It seemed like such a lackluster concept now that he thought of it. Perhaps it could be made with the discarded stones from headstones long since smashed and replaced, like a mosaic of sorts?

He'd have to mull this over another time. For the moment, he was entertaining a guest and wanted to be sure he was giving them his full undivided attention.

"You're quite right. It's like our last words to the world." He said, looking out over the rest of headstones in the plot. "While there may be a record of our true last breath in the memories of the ponies who know us by heart, these stones are our final account of who we were for generations to come. Inspirational quotes, whimsy and humor, reminders of the chilling finality of the grave..."

He moved, taking a few steps toward another headstone with a large crack going diagonally across it, and paused to part some plants that had grown too large and obscured the writing on the lower part of the stone. The crack itself had been filled in with a lovely shimmering golden metal, giving it an alluring shine in the moonlight, while the inscription on the bottom was carved rather methodically in script. He cleared his throat.

"I have seen this world three times over," He read, taking a breath in and bringing his gaze back to Skelli. "But, of all the beautiful, wonderful, things I have seen, your eyes were my only treasure. A poem, no doubt written by the lover of the pony buried here. Eternally inscribed, eternally beloved. A beautiful thing, don't you think?"

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:00 pm
He walked over to the stone with him and looked at it in awe but once the other started to read the inscription he started to blush and smile.
"Love can last longer than death. I hope they are back together now and happy once again. I really envy a love like that. Its rare and so pure and good.
He looked at the stone and frowned a bit. "I'm sure i'll never find anything that sweet."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Oh, Nightshade was sure that the happy couple was reunited. This grave, like the weed-laden grave from earlier, also had a habit of sprouting all kinds of things now and again. Instead of weeds, however, the grass would become covered in an swath of sweet, soft white clover that seemed almost unreal. It only happened within specific weeks, sometimes only for a day, and it was always a delight to come by and smell their perfume whenever they were around. He liked to think it was to mark an anniversary or other special occasion, like a birthday or the couple's first fateful encounter. Unwittingly, he took a deep, cleansing breath in through his nose, and sighed it out.

"Such a thought is with many a pony these days, isn't it?" He said, offering Skelli a soft, knowing smile. "I, too, have found myself awake in the daylight with these thoughts rattling my mind. Loneliness is not a kindly companion. It's a cold and worrisome plight."

He moved closer and leaned in, stopping just short of Skelli's neck again.

"However, perhaps the sweetness we're both longing for..." He continued, tilting his head curiously at Skelli. "... Stands, still breathing, right here in front of us?"

Bouquet of Diamonds

Fantastic Kitten

▶ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas