Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Atlas HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:14 am
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"then we'll need to find more to help ... and a list of his alliance members, we need to find out everything we can" he said walking into the office before looking at Vin "and really? that's his name, Karuma? no wonder Neel nicknamed him Bloodwork, that's a horrible name ... no offence to your parents of course" he said as Rhys finally noticed them and stood up "man ... you guys are good, not many people can beat a skilled fighter like Katagawa Maliwan Jr. so easily. well except Zer0 here but, well Maliwans cheat. put a spy in our building and copied a few Atlas designs including my pals armor designs ... had to move some of my newer stuff in a hidden lab. but thanks to you guys we can resume" he said as Simon just smirked and bowed respectivly to Zer0 before back to Rhys "yes well, in my part of the galaxies: hostile takeovers of companies aren't as ... destructive" he said making Rhys chuckle "well Katagawa gone, that'll save Atlas for now. here, you guys heard this-" he said getting out a few stacks of dollars but Simon stopped him "none for me thank you, but i was hoping you might have something: an NX-654 Dilothan Generator?" he asked as Rhys stopped and put the dollar stacks on the table stroking his mustache "hmm ... oh! yeah" he said before walking to where Zer0 was and grabbed the expresso machine before pulling out a small spherical object that was no bigger than a baseball and handing it to Simon "i've been using it to power my espresso machine, that makes a mean hot chocolate" Rhys said making Simon pause "you used a miniature generator that can power star cruiser ... to make hot chocolate?" "the best freakin hot chocolate you ever tasted."

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"Well..I don't think they actually named him..that is what he is called at the moment..", Vin replied to how the name Karuma sounded like a horrible name. Honestly, I believe it's a GREAT NAME! but whatever, anyway, Simon and Vincent walked up to the Atlas ceo and the ninja named Zero as the jedi himself asked not for money but wanted something else. Something about a generator which luckily Rhys had one in a espresso machine. As he explained about how the hot chocolate was the best tasting, Vin raised his eyebrow in curiosity,"I'll have to try it sometime but we do need one thing, pal...we need the fragment for the vault key. It is said that the vault holds something that we need to defeat our own enemies.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"the vault key .... right" Rhys said with unease as Simon looked at him "you do know where it is, yes?" he said as Rhys nodded still looking uneasy "yeah it's ... well it's here at Atlas in the Alpha Security Section ... i had to keep that part secret or you guys might have just came in and stole it, or at least that was my thought" he said as Simon pursed his lips "you think us so shallow?" he said as Rhys stood up again "i worked for Hyperion, that place was full of backstabbers and people who made Katagawa look like a priest ... had to be careful" he said as Simon held up a hand in a 'stop' motion "i understand ... you are certain it's still there?" he said making Rhys smirk "absolutely, if i know one thing is that my A.S.S. is covered" he said as Simon rubbed his eyes at the horrible pun "just .... the access code please?" he said as Rhys handed Vin an access code "hey, one last thing: am i pulling off this mustache or what?"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"We wouldn't want to come in your Alpha Security Section without consent, Rhys", Vin spoke up before looking over at the audience with a quick wink before looking back toward Rhys as he explained about how his A.S.S. organization is protecting the last key fragment which made him only chuckle hearing the abbreviation. Then he heard the question everyone in the audience wanted to hear. How did they feel about Rhys's mustache? As time stood still, two options appeared in front of him just saying Like or Dislike. Vin smiled as he turned toward Trey in the Audience before giving him a slight nod to show that this was for him. Turning back toward Rhys, Vin explained,"Looks like to caterpillars kissing each other. Imma be honest with you brother, if my mustache looked like yours, I would of airlock'd myself into space right now..but that's my opinion."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"oh ... wow ... ok i'll ... i'll certainly keep that in mind" Rhys said gingerly touching his mustache then looked at Simon "i don't judge people, Mr. Strongfork" he said as Rhys nodded and quickly went to go shave "out of curiosity, why did you have it in your ... lab?" Simon asked as Rhys turned to him with half his mustache off "had to make sure it was real so i had to make sure" he said before turning back to the mirror to continue shaving his facial hair off "just the regular stuff: carbon dating, X-ray, taste tests, the usual" he said making Simon take in a breath "yes well, we appreciate you holding onto it ... even if you did lick it" he said as Rhys turned around with a freshly shaven face with a grin "spoilers but, hope you like green apple" he said but Simon just shrugged "more a fan of strawberries but again i don't plan on eating it" he said making Rhys give an understanding nod "i appreciate your assistance" Simon said bowing his head to the CEO before turning to the door "oh and if you guys find anything down there you like, feel free to take it, just give me a heads up, okay?"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah and adryn entered the lower part of the HQ building only to find bodies of orcs and something else on the ground near the entrance to the elevator,"Oh my", said hannah as they entered the battleground slaughter,"Mr. Vincent and simon had alot of bad guys to kill", she said turning to adryn she took his hand,"Keep a look out adryn there may be more around here we never know", she said glaring as she keep her gun close to her;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Walking through the front doors of the Atlas main building, following closely behind the vampire princess, Ardyn kept his keyblade out on his back, floating with electricity flowing over the blade of his weapon. As they saw the mayhem all over the place, the part daemon boy stood by Hannah's side as he spoke up softly,"Y-You're right..we'll keep our guard up for sure but..what is this?"
Ardyn's eyesight caught something on the ground, something that looked like it was from the nineties as he walked over to see what it was,"A...boombox?"
Meanwhile, Vin leaned his arm against the wall as Rhys talked with Simon, handing over the Vault Key Fragment to the jedi which respectfully the demigod understood because he was quite rude about the mustache. Looking back over at Simon, he listened about how Rhys would allow them to use some of the weapons he has in the building for their future adventures. This would be kept in the back burner in his mind for now for he knew that they'll need his help in the future,"Well, you look better without the mustache, Rhys, and thank you for the assist. I might take your word on it for the future. I might come by one day and ask for a favor. We could always use your help, Rhys."
Vin then turned toward Zero who was looking at the screen which he turned it to see two kids walking into the elevator. Vin smiled as he saw Ardyn and Hannah were safe and were coming back so once the elevator doors opened, Vin turned to see the two walking out before seeing him,"Glad you two are okay. Everything went okay?"

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

turning to see Hannah and Ardyn, Simon gave them a nod "indeed ... i hoped most of the attacking forces would be here, glad to see you were able to handle yourselves none the less. Had you the Force you might have become a very skilled Jedi" "oh of course you'd say he'd be a Jedi" Onyx said as she and Jette came out of a different elevator making Rhys jump back seeing the Twi'lek male "what the H3ll?! What'swrong with him?" he said as Jette looked at him offensively and his lekku (the head tails) pointed directly at Jette's back "what's the problem, you never seen a Twi'lek before?" he asked clenching his blaster as Simon got between then "now now ... manners ... we are in a new territory where people never heard of Jedi nor Sith ... doubtful Twi'leks made it this far either ... we're way off the map here" he said with the last part lowly as Jette, still ticked off, scoffed and looked away. Turning his attention to Onyx, Simon raised an eyebrow "where are my friends?" he asked as Onyx just lazily waved a hand "Sanctuary III, there was a hickup"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:48 pm

User Image

Hannah nodding to vincent when he asked if they did alright and explained what happened,"Well we were able to keep them off but Adryn got took a shot", she said,"He told us we needed to get through that ship we crashed so I just burrowed us out a hole so we could get in here", she explained,"Mr. Vincent where are we really going?", she said crossing he arms,"I know we came here to fight bad guys but I feel like there is something bigger here", she asked him;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin smiled softly as Hannah told her story about how they had to get through the problems involving Ardyn getting shot and her having to force them a way through a crashed ship to get to where they are now. Looking over at Ardyn, he noticed the dried blood on his shoulder but interestingly enough, he had no entry or exit wound which only meant one thing. He too was developing a healing factor. Turning back toward Hannah, Vin only sighed softly before whistling loudly. With this, a small drone appeared above the group as it began to glow underneath it to show something quite interesting. A Keyblade Fragment in the shape of a hammer. The Hammer of Haephestus. This was Vin spoke up,"There is a fragment within this specific vault it seems. I don't know why or how but sources say this is where it was located."
Meanwhile, Ardyn chuckled softly at the thought of being a jedi before placing his hands on his own hips and letting out a large smile on his face. Vin noticed this as he explained how this'll be the last fragment before they have to get back to the ship and begin preparations to fight for the realms. The War on Olympus,"If we are to succeed, we need these fragments..after this war, we'll finally be free but it won't be easy..so with this Vault Fragment, we can finally get into the vault itself.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

MikuHInata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"i only heard hearsay of these 'fragments' ... if what half of what i heard is true than even one of them in the enemies' hands is bad news .... i've seen my fair share of war but this ... this worries me" Simon said as Onyx glanced at him "Force Vision?" she asked as Simon closed his eyes and soft music began to play "i'm not certain ... i'll need to meditate to try to see the outcome ... but i've had dreams: a battlefield on fire ... people unmoving on the ground, dead or injured i could not tell .... and a shadow .... huge with wings .... towering over a mountain" he said before opening his eyes then glanced at Rhys who had on a record player but then stopped the music after noticing his glare "sorry, thought it set the mood" he said as Simon shook his head in disbelief as Onyx pulled out her lightsaber hilt "you sure i can't even kill him a little?" "yes i'm sure ... we have more important things to do" he said as Rhys smiled "good luck, and thanks again ... subsection 7 is where you'll find the A.S.S." he said but Simon just rolled his eyes and looked to Onyx, Jette, Ardyn and Hannah "don't ask" he said "aaaand we wont" Onyx replied with Jette nodding his head

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:51 pm

User Image

Hannah listened carefully to what vincent had to tell them and nodded her head,"I get it thats why we are here for another fragment piece", she said asking him,"Mr. Vincent are these fragment pieces really powerful that they are going to save the entire Universe?", she asked,"Because I don't know about you..", she leaned in,"But I kinda feel like we are reliving some kind of anime or something", she shrugged,"Then again I guess its just all in my head right?", she smiled at him;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

"I...probably feels that way, right?", Vin replied to Hannah just as he turned toward Simon, hearing the music from Rhys which made him grin slyly. Pointing at Rhys in a playful manner, he used his body language to show that he approved of the music before wrapping his entire right arm around Simon's neck, using his free hand to mess up the red headed jedi's hair before speaking up,"Alright guys...a new hope awaits us then."
Removing his arm away from Simon, Vin walked over to the elevator before entering inside. After everyone went inside, like Ardyn who followed behind Hannah inside the elevator, the demigod pressed onto the development floor where the Alpha Security Section was located. Once everyone went inside the elevator, the doors closed before the elevator started to lower down to the floor. The elevator music began to play as it sounded like old time-y music as a voice appeared from everyone's echo device,"So, since you all were talking to Rhys, calming him down, I sent my vault hunters down to retrieve the vault key fragment and send it back to Sanctuary for Tannis to forge the pieces together. Thank you so much for your help and I hope that whatever is in the vault will help you in your aid. Go to the Metroplex where you'll be meeting up with them. The vault hunters will bring your friends as well, Simon."
"Thanks, Commander Lilith..we'll meet your friends there.", Vin responded to the one that people call the Firehawk, looking over at his friends with a smile before changing the floor number to the main floor. Once the doors opened, Vin walked out first before feeling his head begin to ache. The smell of blood began to fill his nose as he closed his eyes,"What the h@ll-..."
Once he closed his eyes, he began to see something very strange. The smell of blood filled the air as he began to see bubbling vials of blood being filled from tubes. Looking around, he began to notice something odd. He began to feel his heart race and the aura power going stronger as if...as if he felt it before. It was..divine power but diluted with evil. What could this mean as Vin opened his eyes. He was on his hands and knees, blood was dripping out of his nose slightly down as he wondered what had just happened,"....I think things are about to get worse for us."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

glancing at Vin, Simon looked at him worried before pursing his lips together "i think ... i'm gonna need to call in some favors then" he said making Onyx glance at him "the Jedi?" she asked but Simon just smirked "oh more than them ... i use the Keyblade which means i've seen a lot of different worlds besides what we know. and ... well-" "you meddled" she guessed which only got a shrug from Simon "well i can't ignore trouble, can any of you?" he said as Onyx and Jette looked at each other and gave a half shrug "no i suppose not ... freed an entire shipment of slaves that were being sent to the Empire once ... had to convince Valkorion i needed the extra servants then sneaked them off world" she said making Simon smirk then turned to Vin slightly more serious "what did you see?"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:25 am

User Image

Hannah by the time they entered the Elevator was feeling alot more informed on what was going on stood there holding hand with adryn... everything seemed to be going well until Mr. Vincent came out of the elevator in what seemed like pain as she ran over to him,"Mr. Vincent are you okay?!", she said as soon as he dropped to his knees blood dripping from his nose,"This isn't because you gave me a snack earlier is it?", she said remembering that blood that Vincent gave her and was sure it was his after all the crazy after affects; She looked over at Adryn concerned last time something happened he got kidnapped and instinctively she reached out and snatched his arm hugging it,"They aren't going to take adryn away again are they!", she said scared he have to endure what he had to last time;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games