Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:56 pm
Russet Vision & Hidden Fox (Pupper) | Crows Healer + future Scout| (Open for interactions)

(Sorry I'm so late to the party)

A set of heterochromatic eyes gazed over the calm forest bringing a sensation of serenity to the young wolf. For so long he'd lived on his own, foraging where he could to simply survive. Now, he lived within a pack surrounded by many different wolves feeling "apart" of something he never dreamed was possible. Stepping lightly he currently seeking out a gift, an offering for the party his Alpha had arranged bringing news of birth and positivity. He pondered looking at a circle of stones his headaches or "demons" as he called them seemed to be at bay. Perhaps this was the first step to overcoming something that plagued him since he was a pup outcast into the world.

Then he heard a rustle in the taller grasses knowing his search gained an audience. Noting the pretty white flowers growing to the east of where he stood he smiled. These were perfect for an offering. Not only in beauty but they had amazing healing capabilities as well.

"How about this daddy?" came the voice of a young pup just barely able to bound after him. A small muzzle crammed with feathers and flowers followed by beaming eyes proudly toward his father. Usually, he would've been bounding about with his sister, yet today he opted to help his dad find gifts for the offering.

Russet smiled softly to his son, impressed he tried to fit all those feathers and fur into that tiny muzzle. For the first time in many years, Russet exposed a hidden smile the entire forest would gasp about if it was paying attention, "Wonderful job, Hidden Fox" he wagged his tail proudly for his only son, "Come. we're already late for the party. Let's get back before they think we ran away".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Padding back into the pack Russet noted hows his son so playful with the offering now walked quietly toward the others. He definitely was what others would call a "Hidden Fox". Quite a namesake that was for certain. Then his ears perked up noting a familiar crow chick making its way toward his son's side in their return.

Those two were inseparable.

Russet along with his son presented their gifts to Big Bad in appreciation hoping some healing flowers and the handful of whatever Hidden Fox had gathered was truly a great offering. Nodding to his alpha he padded softly into the pack to sit beneath his current favorite tree. Closing his eyes momentarily, he noted Hidden Fox and his companion, Light in the Storm followed in-suite sitting next to him in a row. It was amusing really having these two in his life. They were like two peas in a pod most of the time. Simply speaking that both the pup and the chick would grow like this throughout their life.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 am
Big Bad | The Crows Alpha | Harassing Night Fell [Open for Interactions]

A couple days? Big Bad scrunched his face, leaning backwards to eyeball Night Fell. There was genuine hurt in his expression, quickly covered as he attempted to barrel past his feelings and instead smack Night Fell's back.

"You're stayin' the whole week here, yeah? Course you are!" His attention was quickly turned to look at Snow Rabbit when Night Fell exclaimed, eyebrows raising. He was right -- Snow Rabbit had clearly adorned himself.

"Lookin' pretty for the ladies? I like it. It's... intimidatin'. A good look." A click of approval left Big Bad's mouth as he nodded, although his friend couldn't see it. He grinned wide, settling down into a seated position as he observed his friends. Sure, Night Fell hadn't told him he was coming or had been there and that stung, but he was delighted all the same to have his best friends in the same area.

"s**t!" He exclaimed, snapping his head to his friends. "Food -- did you get some food? Calico is cookin' up the rest, but we got some appetizers settin' around. He said it adds to the experience; whatever that means. Are either of you hungry?"

Quote:
    Known Information About Big Bad:
  • Massive for his breed. Absolute unit of muscle and size.
  • Big giant oaf to his pack and allies. Absolute maniac in battle and a force to be reckoned with.
  • Adopted Wood Cutter and Red Riding Hood, and recently bred with Bloodstone and had two daughters; Pale Void and Abyss. They're puppies at the moment.
  • Incredibly close with Night Fell (Sand Raiders Alpha) and Snow Rabbit (Iron Hides Alpha).
  • First Alpha in two generations to improve the pack. Working hard to be better than his father, who is known for ruining the pack.

Bliss | The Crows Entertainer | Greeting at Entrance [Open for Interactions/Talking to Breath of the Wild]

She grinned wide, pleased at his compliment. So many beautiful wolves, which meant competition, but she was at least one of them. She bounced on her feet -- light and delicate.

"I'm an Entertainer, and I focus on dancing," she answered, tail flicking side to side. "I'm supposed to perform later tonight, but maybe sometime I could show you my favorite dances?" Smooth, and on the nose. She was intent on penciling in some one on one time. It was... to further establish connections within the pack! Yeah! It wasn't driven by anything else -- totally not.

"What of you? You're a Guard, mmm? Is it fun? I've seen your group have many late nights, doesn't it grow tiring?"

Quote:
    Known Information About Bliss:
  • Average height and very naturally lean.
  • Is a dancer!
  • Left a pack and was essentially rescued by The Crows.
  • Known for being a flirt, however shows restraint and does not accept others advances. She may flirt a lot, but she's looking for Mr. Right.

Calico | The Crows Cook | Working on Flavoring Food [Open for Interactions/Talking to Shadelight]

Calico flushed, his cheeks heating to an impressive color as he recoiled from Shadelight, almost about to hiss at him to lower his voice. His eyes flicked to Silky, however, and he realized just how ridiculous that entire request was. His shoulders lowered and he took his aggression out on flavoring the meat, a nervous twitch accenting his movements.

"It's -- it's not like that. I mean... it is but we're friends first. She... she wouldn't go for someone like me."
A liar like him. His stomach twisted with guilt, mouth tightening.

"Hey, wait!" He snapped his head around, frowning at Shadelight. "You're one to talk! Didn't you just have a litter? What of you and your love life, hmmm?"

Quote:
    Known Information About Calico:
  • Average height and slightly pudgy.
  • Is the current only cook. Wants a raccoon to try using fire at some point.
  • Taught Silky 'sign language' and helps translate for her often. Most wolves can probably tell he has a crush on her but it's not being returned / he's not willing to tell her.
  • Incredibly sweet and always eager to help anyone in the pack.

Wolves Open to Mingling (just quote!):
Forbidden Oath, Silky, Red Riding Hood

Abyss and Strawberry Fox (puppies)

medigel

Ruler of Everything

Kyrieko

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 am
Strawberry Fox | Crow Puppy | Exploring [Open for Interactions]

Strawberry Fox left the puppy dens with eagerness. Done was she waiting for the Caretaker's to take her to the party -- she was going! She trotted proudly, grinning up at anyone who glanced her way. Look at all the new wolves! So many new friends and guests! She puffed her chest out, inherently proud of her pack for their growth and the friends roaming about.

Quote:
    Known Information About Strawberry Fox:
  • Born from Russet Vision and a stranger named Hidden in the Reeds. Her and her brother were brought to The Crows.
  • Friendly, sweet, and a talkative pup. Will rattle your ear off if she can.
  • Very excited to grow up someday and be someone useful to the pack.

Abyss | Crow Puppy | Sitting by the Entrance [Open for Interactions]

Abyss hadn't waited for her grandmother to fetch her. A part of her suspected it wouldn't be until dark when they'd be retrieved and she didn't care to wait around anymore. That was all she did anymore -- wait around. Wait for her father to notice her or someone to think she was responsible enough to wander the pack grounds alone. The pup sat straight, eyeballing all those who came and went with intense interest. She was a puppy still, sure, but she too had eyes -- she could see if someone suspicious entered or not.

Quote:
    Known Information About Abyss:
  • Daughter of Big Bad and Bloodstone. Her sister Pale Void is also within the pack.
  • She was part of an attempt to breed an Heir. It failed, and two daughters were produced. While many of the pack celebrated her birth anyway, some of the older generations feel uneasy an Heir isn't born yet and do not hide their disappointment. Not even around the pups.
  • She has been taken aside by Forbidden Oath for specific training. It's unknown to others what that may be, but there's a rumor (which is correct) that Abyss suffers from something that requires training to maintain.

Midnight Cat | Iron Hide Puppy | Laying by Snow Rabbit [Open for Interactions]

Midnight Cat, a small and fairly unnoticeable pup, laid near her father as she watched the ongoing's of the pack. Or, rather, watched the blurs. She was content this way, for now. She could hear the others talk, listening to the various differences within all the packs and those who gathered. She hadn't been to Crow land before, but her father felt ease within it and therefor so did she. She had been told countless times it was a second home to her kind, and the welcoming shouts from the Alpha and cheerful chorus of laughter seemed to attest true to that statement.

Quote:
    Known Information About Midnight Cat:
  • Daughter of Snow Rabbit and Sycamore. Her siblings remain within the pack and despite her mother not romantically attaching to Snow Rabbit she too has joined.
  • Almost entirely blind and sensitive to light.
  • Likes to study everything. She's very much one of those puppies who always ask 'why', and it's suspected this will continue into adulthood.
  • Very fluffy, to the point she's a puffball.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:26 am
Black Bone | Crow Healer | Just Arriving [Open for Interactions]

tab Lately, Black Bone had been doing a lot of things that were altogether new to him. Say, raising pups for example. While their mother was definitely still in the picture, the two that decided to make the Crows's lands their home stayed with him more often than not. He just thanked the spirits that sent him Blue Blood; without her, he'd definitely have been in over his head.

tab He glanced back, golden eyes meeting the mismatched hues of his middle pup. Much like himself, in his son's maw hung a hare. It was their offering for the party, of course with their alpha inviting both the Iron Hides and Sand Raiders, he was sure it wouldn't be nearly enough. Hopefully they hadn't been the only ones to bring meat.

Quote:
    Common Knowledge About Black Bone:
  • G R U M P Y with a soft spot for bones
  • He and Bad have this weird af relationship? We're not sure what to call it lmao
  • Recently had pups with a rogue female and has managed to bring back two out of the three; one Seer blooded male, Whitestar and the strong, silent little sister, Black Comet

Whitestar | Crow Puppy | Meeting Abyss [Open for Interactions]

tab The very moment his father turned his gaze away from him, Whitestar's eyes moved about the entrance to the party, to their pack. It was still relatively new to him, having so many wolves around to converse with, not that he did much conversing. Still, having come from a rogue mother, it was odd. He'd been told his father had felt the same, that in time the feeling would fade and his words would come easily. He knew better. Even as an adult, he knew his words likely wouldn't matter--it was his actions that would make him in the eyes of the pack, good or bad.

tab Colours waved and faded along the edges of his vision and, for a moment, the dark pup had to stop and squeeze his eyes shut against the sudden cluster of pain in his head. Fractures of something came to him and was gone before he could place a paw on it. His ears flattened against his head and he let out a small growl as he opened his eyes once more. His gaze flickered to the side, taking notice of another dark pup watching all who entered. Head tilting ever so slightly, he glanced over to his father as he made his way deeper into the pack than back to the other pup. Why were they out here? Wasn't it more fun with the rest of the pack?

tab Without hesitation, he dropped the hare from his jaws and focused on the other pup. "It's a drag in there, isn't it?" He'd known it would be but his choices were slim; either come to this party or stay in the den.

Quote:
    Common Knowledge About Whitestar:
  • Second born son of Black Bone and Midnight Star. His sister, Black Comet, is also within the pack while his older brother, Leg Bones, is not.
  • Suffers frequent cluster headaches that are accompanied with bursts of colour thanks to his Seer heritage. Vehemently fights it because he is not weak
  • Does not take crap from anyone.

Bad Omen | Rogue | Being Presented to the Alpha(s) [Open for Interactions]

tab "Ouch, hey is that really necessary? I mean, I can't see, you could be a little more gentle. No need to jab at me with whatever that was. Unless of course we're talking a different kind of jabbing, then I might be able to get one board with that. All depends on what I see when this blindfold comes off." Bad Omen had, admittedly, not shut up since she'd been caught trying to sneak past the watch points. Though, honestly it wasn't her fault. She'd smelled something really good and that made her stomach growl so she'd decided to follow it. No big deal right? WRONG.

tab She'd been nabbed and blindfolded before she knew what was what and now she was being lead somewhere? It all made her a bit nervous and what did she do with that nervous energy? She babbled. A lot. It wasn't until she was hauled to a stop and the blindfold pulled off that she stopped talking. Well, at least long enough for the wolf that brought her in to explain where he'd found her.

tab The first thing she saw when she blinked the darkness from her vision was pristine fur, then red. "Oh my, what did I do to deserve to be brought to this hunk of an Alpha?" She flashed a flirtatious grin to Snow Rabbit before looking at Big Bad and Night Fell. "There's three of you? Where in Kells do I sign up to get in on this?"

Quote:
    Common Knowledge About Bad Omen:
  • NONE she a rogue
  • okay but she smelled the food and got curious
  • probably totally just flirted with Snow Rabbit in front of Midnight Cat
  • will probably flirt with everyone, she has no off switch i'm sorry

Nymphiea
For Abyss and Big Bad

Saint Vis
For Snow Rabbit

Kyrieko
For Night Fell

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:48 pm
Story | Crows Caretaker | Fan girling towards Snow Rabbit and the alpha group

I’m late! Story huffed as she approached the gathering. As is often the case with her, she had overslept after chasing tales, long past her bedtime. Being over-excited for this little party didn’t help her any either.

This was a wolf on a mission. She quickly dropped off her gift—a bunch of wolf dolls—with Bliss at the entrance. They may have a little resemblance to her alpha. On her way, she nodded politely to a couple of curious revelers but did not stop anywhere for long. Story scanned the crowd and weaved her way through until she found one of her targets.

There he was: Snow Rabbit. An imposing figure; although only about the same size as her alpha, he appeared much larger on account of his fuzzy disposition. And beside him was a small puffball of a puppy. “Aww! Hi little one,” perhaps a little too familiarly she crouches down to speak to the tiny pup. Mission derailed!

Nymphiea
@Bliss ( quick ‘drive by’ xD ) @Midnight Cat

Saint Vis
@Snow Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:33 pm
Breath of the Wild | The Crows | Guard | Interacting with Bliss [Open for interactions]

Breath was pleased to see his compliment gracefully land upon Bliss. Good — she deserved to feel at her height; she certainly looked it.

"That... that makes sense," he responded, "I can definitely see you as entertaining." His eyes were dancing as he kept his vision focused on her, even as another (quite beautiful) female — Story, was it? — stopped by to drop off a gift. "I would really, really like that." He wasn't smooth by any means, but whatever he was doing seemed to be working. He could only hope it would continue in that manner.

"Yes, I'm a guard and yes, it can be quite tiring. Particularly when you have no one to come home to, late at night." Smiling, Breath of the Wild inserted a quick wink into the conversation. "Anyway, you seem to be quite busy. I can find someone else to pester, if you'd like~"

Nymphiea
@Bliss

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:43 pm
Hidden Fox| Crows Pupper (Future Scout) | Currently sneaking up on his sister [Open for Interactions]

Light in the Storm | Crow Chick (Bonded to Hidden Fox)| Currently following Hidden Fox

Quote:
    Known Information About Hidden Fox:
  • Born of Russet Vision and a stranger named Hidden in the Reeds
  • He's quite a capricious little soul. One moment he is still while another moment he's highly rambunctious
  • Hidden Fox loves exploring just about anywhere and everything
  • His sister is his best friend. He would protect her with his life if he had to
  • He has a loving compassionate side he directs toward all living things

Hidden fox sat for only a few moments near his father. He definitely wasn't one for caretaking as his spirit loved to explore. Hence why he was being trained to be a future scout within the pack (well later one when he grew). Right now he wanted to have some sort of fun at this party in all the chatter and welcomes. Simply, one thing was missing in this joyous lot; his sister. Sneaking away from the caretaker was a specialty of his so without her being around it just wasn't as fun as it should have been. Raising a brow with a single smile he grinned at his eager curious companion. That sort of warm mischevious feeling you get when you're about to do something elders let alone parents don't like. Simply, a nod to Light in the Storm along with a wag of his tail leaving no trace of his whereabouts.

Leaving little sound to the older wolves his paws carried him in and out of brush until he found her.

Pausing, a huge grin painted over his small muzzle playfully. Pouncing out of the tallest bush near her he laughed, "Found you Strawberry! Wow, I never saw so many wolves!" His eyes widened looking around curiously. "Sorry I snuck out from the caretaker. I thought dad would be better more. Whatcha doing?"

Chasing after Hidden Fox as best as he could, a tiny crow bounded into the both of them wobbling about with sheer happiness in tiny chirps.

Nymphiea
@Strawberry

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas