Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Pandora: The Droughts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

as Simon continued to fight, he requiped to his Flame Emperor armor before he heard more psychos fall dead and saw some were being cut down in a row towards him and braced himself as a blur of red and black came towards him and activated his lightsaber to block the black blade and saw the Emperor's Wrath herself. "hello, Onyx" he simply said as the Sith simply snarled then punched him in the helmet which did hurt him "shut up!" she said before bringing down a heavy strike which Simon deflected "Onyx there's an army of blood zombies and a crazy bleeding guy controlling them, can we try to kill each other later?!" he said but Onyx simply kicked himin the chest making him fall to the ground and pointed her lightsaber at his chest "no .... you four die and I'll finally be free. I will not be his anymore" she said as Onyx was prepared to strike when Simon got up quickly and got in a stance removing his helmet looking at her "you really wanna be free of the Emperor ... then help us, join us ... not as a jedi but as a friend" he said making Onyx scowl even deeper "you can't kill him, no one can ... give me one good reason why i should believe you" she asked as Simon stared her down as an unspoken conversation happened between them before Onyx decapitated two nearby Psychos then turned to him "don't make me regret this, Jedi"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht whipped his lightwhip around to keep the infection away from as he can. Zera continue to burst her fire magic, and stay close to Precht as possible, "Tch! How the h*ll those Dragneels handle them?" he asked himself as he and Zera were back to back to defend themselves. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice as he turn towards Simon's direction and saw Onyx, he widen his eyes. Zera wonder who was she, "Who is that girl?" she asked Precht, "Her name is Onyx, she's a Sith. the Emperor's Wrath" he replied, which Zera look shock, "Aren't Jedi a sworn enemy to Sith?""We are, but between us and Onyx, it's... really complicated," he replied and they continue to fight off the infection psychos.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:33 am
User Image
User Image

.:No Shirt Look:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

The two brothers stood there, keyblades in hand as the two just stared at one another. Karuma's face dripping blood from his open mouth scar and Vin's face still healing from the accident with his vehicle. Vin only exhaled slowly before gripping onto his keyblade's handle tight, dashing straight toward his brother before spinning around to strike at him. Karuma only smiled as he dashed straight back his own brother, clashing blades together once more. With each swing, the two brothers' keyblades clashed with sparks flying off of the metal of their weapons. Vin groaned softly as he knew that this battle was going nowhere but with that, something interesting happened,"The Devil will bury the Angel tonig-"
Right before he could finish his sentence, fire bullet shots flew straight into Karuma's side from leg to face. Karuma only groaned before pushing Vincent away once again to look out in the distance. The sounds of engines roared as multiple vehicles drove over to sand dunes as one man yelled out,"BLOOOOOOD FEUD!!!!!"
Karuma only smiled as he turned toward his enemy before speaking up with a mad look on his face,"We will finish this...someday soon.."
With this, a portal appeared behind the psychopathic demigod as he jumped into the portal. With this, Vincent quickly picked himself up before running over to the two who were protecting themselves side by side, killing the last of the infected,"Listen, if we don't want to end up like Mufasa from Lion King, we have to get to a safe place. NOW!"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

when Vin spoke up, both Onyx and Simon looked towards the roar of the vehicles then at each other before Onyx tapped on her earpiece "Jette, now!" she said as a minute later a blast from a sniper blaster shot the driver of one of the vehicles, vaporizing him instantly "that- that was an Amban Sniper Rifle shot! how-" he said but was grabbed by the Sith and they started running to the cliff "talk later, run now!" she said as Simon rolled his eyes and ran ahead scooping her up in his arms and requipped into his flight armor and used the speed to hop up the cliff all the way to the top "put me down!" she yelled as she kicked her legs and got on the ground looking over the area while the sniper kept taking out drivers

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:39 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Vincent spoken up as Precht and Zera looked at group of vehicles, Precht frown deeply and deactivated his lightwhip, "Cy'la and J'uka wouldn't like this empty hand," he grumbled as he and Zera hop on speeder bike and revved to the full speed, and steered away. "Zera, I know Simon said I am safe driver, but this might be rough drive," he warned her and revved faster to the cliff. Zera was scared and look back, "This realm is full of madness!" "So much for gathering information on where the h*ll we are landing. Zera, when one of them are close, I want you to to use your magic at the wheel, it will slow them down," he replied after Zera freaked out, and told her to use her fire magic against the vehicle's wheel, so he, Simon, Onyx, and Vincent can buy some time to escape. Zera hesitate, then she look back and she begin frown and lifted her palm to ignite her fire, "Right."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin's eyes grew wide as the vehicles came closer, placing a cigarette between his lips as he watched the others react by a sniper shot at one of the psychos, one setting fire to one of the vehicles, and everything else happening in this mad desert. The vehicles began tuo turn around, running away as the leader yelled at his fellow men to run away quickly. This was when Vin sighed in relief before looking up toward the others who escaped from the madness, smiling softly before throwing his keyblade straight toward the group. This wasn't to try and hurt them but to teleport his body toward the group on the cliff, appearing in a cloud of blue and green particles,"Phew...that was close...thanks."
The demigod then turned toward the edge of the cliff, his eyes shining softly as the keyblade wielder thought about what all that had happened. This realm was for sure a realm of madness. Turning his head back toward the rest of the group, Vin placed both hands on his hips, smiling a large smile before speaking up with a joyful aura around him,"Welcome to Pandora by the way..This is the Realm of the Vault Hunters it seems but something isn't right..you all aren't from this realm, are you? What's your stories? You the Good Guys or the Bad Guys because...well you know..gotta be sure."
Vincent then began to look at Simon, crossing his arms over his chest as he wondered one thing which he immediately asked,"Are you some sort of Keyblade Wielder? You look very...chosen one-y after all with your armor changing and stuff like that. What's your story, Iron Man?"
Vin then looked at his echo device before he heard the response as Lilith apparently sent her some sort of text message, brushing his beard softly as he wondered what all was happening on Sanctuary. The message told him about how the group had just arrived at a planet called Promethea, waiting for him to come back to the ship before they touch ground and figure out what all is happening,"Sorry about your ship by the way, saw it falling from the atmosphere from up on Sanctuary III."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"uh, magic armor ... boosts certain strengths and resistances depending on the armor and keyblade combo ... i got a lot" Simon said with a comment as he looked at Vincent "and don't worry, we're the good guys name's Simon Xanatos, the little droid on my shoulder here is T7-O1, that's Precht Kirkson and Zera-" he said but was interrupted by Onyx letting out a half chuckle that sounded very rude "you let a brat who doesn't even use the Force travel around with you into danger ... real smart Jedi" she said with the word 'Jedi' sounding like an insult, but Simon only shook his head and pointed to her "and that would be Onyx Pen- um ... Onyx" he said not bothering saying 'Pendragon' due to her venomous glare she gave him as he was about to say it "she's ... on our side for now" he said making the Sith nod in confirmation right as a male Twi'lek came over carrying a long rifle on his back "luckily you thought about that ambush ... i don't mean to question your methods, my Lord but why-" Jette said letting the question hang in the air as Onyx shook her head "a necessary evil ... but if they fail to kill the Emperor we can always kill them later" she said making Jette roll his eyes and leaned on a rock "great default plan" he said making the Sith Lord shrug as Simon shook his head at the obvious friends then looked at Vin "and as for our stories ... it's kinda complex ... wibbly wobbly, crossing the streams, whatever the Doctor said ... as for the ship-" he said but Onyx interrupted "i'm not apologizing for shooting it down ... at the time, killing you Jedi was the only way i could be free of the Emperor, in an instant i would gladly do it all over again ... but if you have a plan to kill him and this Daichi he's aligned with ... i can try to tolerate you" she said as Simon gave a smirk "i'm flattered, but for now i suggest we get out of the open"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:00 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Right before Precht replied to Vincent, but Onyx rudely spoken to Simon and Precht about letting Zera joining in without a Force. Zera glared at her, "For your information Onyx, I am a wizard! I will be retrain by both Simon and Precht!!" she shouts at her in anger, reveal herself as a wizard. Precht sighed with eyes closed, then he looked at Vincent, "Not only just Simon, Fairy Tail have 8 more keyblade wielders. Simon and 4 of keyblade wielders around our age all have been taught by Terra, Ventus, and Master Aqua, while their parents were trapped in Fairy Sphere. Not only Simon and three keyblade wielders wearing armors, there is one more did have an armor," he added about four other keyblade wielders they met, and who else wears keyblade armors. Zera looked at Precht in surprised, "A keyblade? So that strange guy with blue and blond hair guy and Simon have that weapon," she asked him, he glanced at her, "There are difference between light and darkness, keyblade is one of them, depends on how strong their hearts are. Stronger the heart the wielder is, more stronger keyblade is. I already met someone with pure darkness and done evil thing," he explains to her, and down cast his eyes. Zera looked at Precht, "Xehanort is it?" she asked as she guessed, Precht solemnly nodded, "Yeah, he was the worse, not like Daichi."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:16 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As the other bickered and moaned as Simon introduced everyone to him, Vincent began to place a new cigarette between his lips as he continued to listen,"Interesting, interesting...Onyx huh? Interesting, love the Pokemon name.."
When he heard the name Daichi a few times, he only groaned at the thought of the Daemon God himself as he lit the cigarette using his diamond dogs zippo lighter. Looking over at Precht, he heard his mother's name, along with her two friends, escaping from the little wizards mouth which only made him smile softly. He knew his mother has been trying to get stronger through the years, knowing that what needs to happen for the upcoming war,"Well it's funny you mention my mothers name, Chris Precht because...I'm Aqua's son..Aqua's and Arigane's kin...so is that guy you just met down there..long story there.."
Vin then turned his attention toward Simon as he puffed on his cigarette, exhaling through his nose as he heard the Doctor's name mentioned,"So I guess we are talking about the same Doctor then..Lady with the magic space wand?"
Vin then turned toward the rest of the group before letting out a small smile, summoning his double-edged keyblade in his left hand before showing it to the rest of the group,"The name is Vincent Angel..you all can call me Vin though."
Vin then turned around as he held up a Echo Device strapped around his right hand with a strap, looking at the messages as he continued to rub the back of his head softly,"I'll get us somewhere safe...let me just figure this ou-"
In the middle of his word, he clicked on the right button as the whole group began to see a shining light floating around them, teleporting the group digitally to Sanctuary III's Fast Travel System.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:05 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Precht find himself back at the same planet, he looked around while holding echo device. He found out he's in front of TARDIS, he begin to look annoyed, "Aw cr*p, that lady better give me instructions, but J'uko will like this," he muttered and head back to the ship to give both Cy'la and J'uko some news, while prepare for get smacked by Cy'la.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm impatient"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

Cy'la was worried, not to say she'd ever show it. she learned a long time ago it was never a good idea to revel your true feelings, which was difficult considering Jedi were empaths and sensed what a person was feeling. needless to say she was worried: about Simon, Precht and their newest crew member: Zera. "you're going to create a rut if you keep pacing like that" J'uko said making her scoff "in case you haven't noticed, our friends haven't checked in at all. and one of the speeder bikes are down" she said as J'uko sighed slightly "i know, but you must clear your mind ... acting on impulse and you might not sense them" he said making her roll her eyes. she hated when he was right. but before she could do anything, Precht, and just Precht came in. instantly she looked at her friend in shock before marching over to him and demonstrated a very good left hook by punching him in the nose "YOU MORON! we heard those explosions, not even a holo message from you guys and Simon and Zera aren't with you?! you better be spitting out answers soon!" she said as J'uko held her back

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:21 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Just as he guessed, he winced and held his nose from a single punch from Cy'la. He grit his teeth, "First, we were far away from that explosion and decide to try to locate the town close by. Second, we ran to Bloodwork and met Vincent Angel, so we have to fight against Bloodwork's infection army. Lastly, we all got teleport to Vault Hunter's ship," he explains to Cy'la, and he showed them an Echo Device as he move his hand away from his nose, still stings, "Thanks to Vincent teleportation, Simon, T7, and I were mad at him for leaving you two and our ship behind. The woman gave me that Echo Device, that will teleport all of us to Vault Hunter ship. They may have what TARDIS need," he added what happens next. He scrunched his nose, "... Ow."

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image

"The Jedi think i'm irritable"
"they believe attachments must be forbidden"
.."I REFUSE to turn my back on my friends!"..

growling slightly, Cy'la just glared at Precht before rolling her eyes "next time, send a holo right after" she said and walked over to grab her lightsaber and light-disk while J'uko shrugged at Precht knowing that's the closest to an apology Cy'la would ever give then took a look at the Echo device "whoever came up with this was pretty smart ... though could do with some modifications" he said offhand as Cy'la came back braiding her Lekku "you said Bloodwork was here ... of all the places in the galaxy, why this backwater planet?" he said offhanded before grabbing a belt full of thermo-detonators "if we're gonna deal with Blood-Thralls then we'll need bigger weapons" she said as J'uko looked at her curiously "Blood-Thralls?" he asked as Cy'la rolled her eyes "you got a better name for those things?" she asked making J'uko shake his head

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:29 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

"I will keep that in mind," he replied to Cy'la and he looked at J'uko when he examined the Echo Device. Precht closed his eyes when Cy'la begin to talk about Bloodwork, "Onyx and her sniper friend just join us and she still believe we can't defeat Emperor Valkorion. Honestly, when that wrath ever learn Simon got that trait of stubbornness of not giving up," he said about Onyx arrival, and he begin to play around the Echo Device. He set it on the table, "Mitsuki also told us the fragment of Keyblade Olympus is somewhere in this realm, so that might be why Bloodwork is here," he recalled about Mitsuki's explanations and theorized why Bloodwork was here for. He will let Cy'la call Karma's bloody infection "Blood-Thralls", "I guess it's better than Blood Brothers, but first things first, we have to use that device to teleport all of us and our ship to Sanctuary," Precht said and find that name better than blood brothers, and focus on using Echo Device to teleport them and their ship to Sanctuary.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht

OOC:
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games