Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:16 am
You forget that I can come to you in just a few more months, Anakumath answered, masking a half offer of just that. She had no doubts that Hers would want to go see home to see those she had found her heart pining for in small ways - a vulnerability she'd only allowed because Anakumath had been there to protect it from prying eyes.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:12 pm
The spark of joy that shot through her was enough to make Phryana finally frown down at her, wondering what on earth Kleoth was getting up to. Would you? Truly? Her thoughts were exuberant. She had great respect for Anakumath's loyalty to her Weyr... but the thought of being unable to see her all the time was still awful. Please! Phryana and I would love to see you and Yours! I have no doubt that your rider has been terribly missed by those she knew!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:10 pm
She almost looked towards Martirae to begin to plead her case, noting that Hers was already giving her a questioning look. I should see no reason why not, should Western be amicable to such visitations. As far as Anakumath was concerned, penitence was being paid for the offense at her own hatching.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:04 pm
Her eyes whirled quickly with the force of her emotions, only to feel a soft touch at her neck. Lessons, it seemed, were over for the day, and the young woman could now focus solely on her dragon. "What are you up to?" She asked softly, amused.

Oh, I was speaking to Anakumath! Kleoth rumbled sweetly as she got to her feet, leaning against her rider. Phryana's surprise was evident for a moment before she laughed. She should have known that her dragon would immediately reach out to those who had been kind at her back at High Reaches. "Is she and Martirae well?"

They are! We were discussing her visiting Western Weyr once she graduated.

Phryana mused for a moment, stroking Kleoth's neck. "It will be up to leadership, in the end."

I know. The queen had not forgotten, despite her excitement. She addressed Anakumath now, her jubilant tone not diminished in the slightest. We must go now, but know that we will always welcome you here! Please take care, and fight well!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items