[PRP] Quiet Prayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 pm
"Well, of course I can!" Atz agreed, moving to stand by Mhina's side. "And I can tell all the lovely Huntresses what they're missing out on by not choosing you for a mate!"

No, Atz'mayiy had no qualms about embarrassing her children in public. None at all. Which was why she took every opportunity to do so. How very fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:54 pm
"Please don't do that," Mhina said, but he kept smiling, "I'd rather hear the joke you told that made the lake monster laugh."

It was a gentle way to try to change the subject and there was no guarantee it would work but it was a better topic of conversation than how he should find himself a wife already. It was a popular topic, of course. Lucky Hivyo was the only one who'd managed to find a partner and that meant he was the only one who didn't hear about it now.. Mhina wondered if Hivyo now heard about having more children, or if the inherent complications of it prevented his mother (he doubted that) .. or if Atz now wanted to find her grandchildren partners, too.

Maybe it had been too long since he visited his brother.

"We're meeting in view of the mountains tonight," he said, "This way."

He started them off, steeling himself for a well-meaning argument that could potentially go the whole way. At least being on his way somewhere meant he had a way out of it soon. He could humour his dear mother that long.

Fin!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items