[Backlog] Making Sure (Misty and Tizzy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:19 am
“I wanted to be like you,” Tizzy said. She swallowed and shook her head slightly. “I can study here while I wait for a dragon.” She wouldn’t leave. She couldn’t. She hated the idea of being apart from her sister, even with her reassurances that it was alright.

She returned the hug, but her grip was weaker than her sister’s. “Never alone?” She echoed, reaching to pet Nanuth. She always felt alone. Surrounded by people or not, it was only with her sister that she felt confident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:20 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"Don't be like me just..out of fear, Tizzy. I love you for you..not because you do what..I do. I want you to do what makes...you happy. And I can see the love..in this fabric. If you want to continue being...a candidate, I will support you. Just promise you will work..more on this too. I think you could be great,"Zamistia pointed out gently.

No, just because people are not always physically here, doesn't mean you are alone. All you have to do is find ways to stay in touch. Mine misses your parents, but knowing she can communicate with them still helps,Nanuth explained. He rubbed his hand against her hand, putting what comfort he could to her.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 am
Work on this more? Tizzy looked down at the fabric and hesitated. It it wasn’t even that good. It wasn’t. It was nothing like others could do. But maybe if she practiced... “I promise,” she said. She took Misty’s hand and gave her a bit of a smile. “I want to be like my sister.”

“I miss them too,” she admitted. “I didn’t think they would be proud of me, if I wrote them without a dragon. And now...”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:22 am
"Oh Tizzy, don't be like..me. I want you to be like..you. That is who you do..best. You are a sweet girl...who can be very protective. And I am glad you..will continue with needle work. With time, you will see..how much you shine at it,"Zamistia assured. She squeezed her sister's hand, letting her know she had faith in her.

Mine's memories of your parents tells me that they love you with or without a dragon. They will be proud of you for being brave, even when things got scary out there. And you are their daughter, they will be proud no matter what you do with your life,Nanuth added.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:23 am
Thaliawen
Misty really seemed to believe what she was saying. Tizzy nodded slightly, and turned to watch her sister with half lidded eyes. “I have to protect you. You’re my sister and anything could hurt you. Those people you were with. I don’t know them. Those dragons...any one of them could have hurt you, and I wasn’t there.”

They’d be proud of her for failing? “I was really scared,” she said. “I wasn’t brave.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:24 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"You can't always be around..for me, Tizzy. And you shouldn't have to..be, I need to be..braver myself. Well, with Nanuth's help, who..will watch over me always. And you may not know..them, but do you trust..my judgement? They are my friends and..kept me safe,"Zamistia pointed out quietly.

I think everyone gets scared, Tizenia. What you do despite it makes you brave,Nanuth reminded her.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 am
Thaliawen
But she wanted to be. She always had been. Being around Misty made her braver. She’d always been able to protect her. “I trust you,” she said. “But I don’t trust other people.” She took Zamistia’s hand. “Nuthy says everyone gets scared. I know you’re braver than you think you are, Misty. You always have been.”

Tizzy closed her eyes for a moment. “I thought I was going to die,” she admitted. “I missed most of the hatching by passing out...”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:33 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"There are all kinds of..people, Tizzy. There are good and bad..people around. One has to learn how..to pick out the right...people. And Nanuth is right, everyone...gets scared. And I am trying to believe..that, but even I have..things to work on,"Zamistia admitted.

You had been seriously hurt, it is natural to worry you will die. However, you had the willpower to stay alive, right? And I did all I could to pass on to you what was happening, I hope it helped,Nanuth spoke.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:34 am
Thaliawen
"Can you help me learn how to tell?" Tizenia asked. "I want to get better with people. Ra'mi seems like a good person, but all I've ever wanted were my sisters." She hadn't needed friends. She hadn't needed anyone, she had had a built in playmate, confidant, and trusted ally when it came to pranks.

"I guess I did. I couldn't leave Missy. She needs me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"I can certainly try and..help you tell the difference. The person you are talking..about seems like a good...guy. Tell me more about what..he is like. Maybe I can help you tell. And I know you had..us, but friends are good to..have too,"Zamistia pointed out.

I know she was very upset when she saw you lying unconscious on the sands. She also wanted to come see you, but knew she needed to feed me. That's why I asked as messenger for her, until she could come see you herself. And don't worry, she has plenty of eyes looking out for her, including your's,Nanuth assured.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:35 am
Thaliawen
“I don’t really know much about him,” Tizenia admitted. “I only met him once, before the hatching. He helped me with knowing how to peel tubers. And Ionan was mean. He said you’d forget about me like his family’s forgotten him. Rahmi said he’s just cranky though... he’s nice. He was worried about me.” He had only known her a short while and he’d made sure she survived the hatching. He’d helped her and come to see her after he’d Impressed. Did that make him a good person?

“I’m glad she came to see me,” Tizenia moved slightly and winced. “I’m scared by myself.” She finally understood her sister’s timidness.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:37 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"I cannot imagine a family...could forget about someone. Some can get busy, but not...remember. And he sounds nice to me..this Rahmi you met. If he was worried, it means he cares. I would suggest getting to know..him more,"she told her sister.

She was determined to, as soon as the hatching was over. And you were scared?Nanuth asked gently.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 am
Thaliawen
Tizenia shrugged. Rahmi had said Ionan was just cranky. Maybe he felt forgotten. “I don’t know why he’d care, though. We don’t know each other well.” But she was glad he had. Those two boys had kept her alive on the sands. “Ionan’s a good person too, then? But he doesn’t talk like he is.”

“I don’t want to be alone and surrounded by people I don’t know again,” she muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:39 am
Dea and #Teddy#
"You don't need to know..a person to care, Tizzy. I cried when that candidate...died on the sands, even though I didn't know...them. Sometimes people just care or..do things in the moment. It sounds like this Ionan..is a nice person too..maybe just feeling insecure. I don't know, since I don't know..him or his family,"Zamistia replied. At least she didn't think she did, only people she had spoken to were her friends and family, along with some of the teachers.

Hey, you are never alone, Tizenia. I know it may feel like that sometimes, but those we care about are always there. Plus, it sounds like you made at least one, if not two friends on the sands,Nanuth pointed out.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:40 am
Thaliawen
Insecure? Tizenia hadn't thought about that. She understood that feeling very well. It was hard to know where she belonged now that she was in this new environment. Maybe he was feeling that way too. "Maybe," she agreed.

Nanuth was awfully wise, for a dragonet who'd only been born a few candlemarks ago. "Maybe I did," she said. "We're friends too, aren't we, Nanuth?"

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff