Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Behemoth Distant Island {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:52 pm
User Image
At least she had confirmation now that the item was hers to keep. She wasn't sure what she would do with it, but they were making progress.

"Thank you for your generosity. Forgive me for asking, since I'm an intruder in this land, but who and what are you? I haven't ever met anyone like you or your people."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:02 pm
User Image
(5)

"Behemoths." The word sounded like an echo from a cavern deep beneath the earth, a sigh from a creature whose full body Bast still could not see. "I am Admah. Lightning were Bab and Rai. Water was Nen. Forest was Seda. Fire, Hakan. Aten sleeping."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image
(6)

A list of names was now in Bast's possession. Seda must have been the helpful one she ran into just before Hakan. If Aten was sleeping, that would explain why they hadn't met.

"Thank you, Admah," she called back, bowing. "This may be impertinent, but is this land--are the behemoths--associated with a sage of some sort? From what I've heard of them, most summons are found on islands such as these, yet I haven't heard of you before."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image
(7)

"You seek to use us?" Admah rumbled, sending up a cloud of dust where its neck met the ground.

"I wouldn't deny help if you offered it. I was simply curious, so I asked. Apologies for any offense."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image
(8)

The stench of brimstone assaulted Bast's nostrils. The behemoth known as Hakan was chargin toward her and Admah, looking--if she had to guess--rather upset that she was there. It stopped short of crashing into them, but didn't take its eyes off of her. For her part, Bast gave a short bow.

"You are Hakan, correct?"

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 pm
User Image
(9)

The fiery beast known as Hakan did not take kindly to being addressed by such a comparatively small creature.

"What do you want with us, human?!" it bellowed, digging its feet into the ground as though it were getting ready to charge.

"Nothing in particular," Bast responded calmly. "This orb seems to think I belong here. If pressed, I want a place to stay away from all the death."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:36 pm
User Image
"This isn't some resort, invader!" the flames in a quadrupedal form barked back at her.

"I am aware, yes. I do not mean to cause offense. This orb--" Bast held the cat's eye gemstone up "--keeps calling me back after Bab and Rai got me here in the first place."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:45 pm
User Image
"Enough," Admah exhaled. Hakan stood back at that, marking a clear line of superiority between them.

Bab and Rai showed up with an enormous scroll and laid it at Bast's feet.

"Sign," Admah instructed her. "You, I trust. An ancient one chose you."

Bast nodded and opened the scroll. She marveled a bit at the ancient names scrawled in there, most of which were entirely illegible. She knew of this procedure from her studies, so she released her assimilation, drew blood from her finger, and used that to sign her name.

"You are welcome here, but not now. I will talk with the others," Admah informed her.

With a bow, Bast drew a summoning seal in the air and reverse summoned herself back to Mononoke.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out