Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)
[FIN-Sum] Welcome (Cloudberry x Tiger Eye x Scree Slurry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:38 pm
"Lost her. There was a bear attack, and she disappeared in the confusion.....I thought I could live without her, with my mom and sister for support. But I've felt like a piece of my heart has been missing since she left. So I'm on a journey to find her. I WILL find her." Cloud gave Tiger a tongue lolling grin. There was no doubt he was going to find her.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:41 pm
Scree had been watching the adults talk. His earlier fear was diminished, though he still watched Cloud through wide eyes. The only other adult he'd ever seen had been his dad. This male didn't seem mean or angry though, all he seemed to be was boring, talk, talk, talking. Growing increasingly disinterested with the conversation, the pup turned his attention elsewhere. He proceeded to start chewing on the bark of the log. Every so often he'd cast a glance at his mam but she seemed engrossed in talking.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:44 pm
"Hmmm sounds tragic. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but it seems you are determined, so I'm sure you'll find her." Tiger Eye mused, attention wandering between Scree and Cloud. "What does she look like so if I come across her I can let her know you are searching for her?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:47 pm
"Large, very large. Larger than any other wolf I've seen. But clumsy, not at all coordinated on those large feet. Submissively sweet." Cloud sighed dreamily, "Her coloring is grey, tinged with purple. White and beige markings. I know that sounds like most wolves....but she carries with her a snake, with the same markings. Her name is Permafrost. My mate that is. The snake is Taigafrost. She's glorious, and amazing..." Cloud trailed off into memory.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:48 pm
"Permafrost!?" Tiger Eye perked up, eyes wide and posture alert "Did you say Permafrost?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 pm
"Yes? Do you know her?" Cloud jumped up in surprise. Perhaps Tiger had seen his mate in her travels.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 pm
"Yes! Very well in fact!" Tiger yipped a laugh in her surprise. "She's a part of my pack. I'll be seeing her shortly in fact!" Tiger paused, "You said mate though, correct?" Tiger Eye knew for a fact that the large submissive wolf was already mated. To their alpha. And it was a known fact that they adored each other. Permafrost wasn't one to play with other's emotions though, so Tiger doubted the female would be into two-timing Frost Shatter. Nor did Tiger think she had the courage to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:52 pm
"Yes, she's my mate! I haven't seen her for so long though," Cloud whined, then began to pace. Now that he knew where Permafrost was, all he wanted to do was run until he reached her. It was a silly idea, Tiger Eye had said they were at least a moon away from reaching the packlands - but Cloud's body was electric with renewed energy. "Is she well? The bear didn't get her, did it?"  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 pm
"She was well when I last saw her, as large and clumsy as you described her. I never knew she was attacked by a bear, so she definitely does not suffer any disfigurement if that's what you are worried about." Tiger watched Cloud pace. Should she tell him? He'd obviously come a long way to see Permafrost...but what would he do once he learned of her mated status? Frost Shatter wasn't the type to share, and she doubted Cloudberry was either. Perhaps it would be best to leave this to the she-wolf in question. "If you'd like....I can bring you to her."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:54 pm
"Yes! I'd lo - " Cloud started.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 pm
"BUT, you have to promise me two things." Tiger continued, overriding the male's words. "Firstly, you will protect Scree for the reminder of the journey, even going so far as to put your life on the line..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 pm
"Of course, that's a given."  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:57 pm
" ...and secondly, no matter what we find when we get to Hornfels Hollow, you will either stay or go in peace. Agreed?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:58 pm
"Agreed." Cloud gave a firm nod, though he was wondered about Tiger's second condition. What would he find when he got to this Hornfels Hollow? Permafrost better NOT be harmed.  

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal
Crew

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 pm
Tiger Eye stood, towering over the male. The brown's of her fur highlighted in the sunlight. One blue, one orange eye stared down into the sky eyes below her. "Then, as a member of Hornfels Hollow, albeit a distant one - I welcome you to the pack, Cloudberry."

[FIN]  
[Pack] Hornfels Hollow (Bluestone)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces