Legacy | Ashura & Kiyoraka Ashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:15 am
Kiyo listening as he talked about his toy. "A toy is still a toy, Princess." Slowly rising from laying to sitting now as she thinks about it more. "But I can understand why it is called an art. Most have taken you awhile to master it." Giving him credit wasn't something that tasted right in her mouth but it was something she told herself that it needed to be admitted. Sighing as she watches him closely. "Princess what was it that you found interesting? And as for the legendary comment. Well maybe. I guess I haven't put legacy and legendary together before now."

It didn't shock her that he killed a parent after all that seems like something non-charmed walkers would do as growing up as if it was a right of passage into adulthood. Maybe she was overthinking that. Maybe not all pure evil walkers did that. Maybe some just never had anything to do with their parents. Shaking her head a bit as she then slowly lays back down as her eyes go back to be locked onto him. "I don't think it is the toy that gives you your strength Princess. Maybe the practice to use the toy but not the toy itself."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:17 am
User ImageUser Image

He would not allow her to provoke him. Had he not learned how to control his mind through his practice with the 'toy,' he would have been incensed by her words.

Her tone shifted then, and he could not help but be suspicious of her motives. Still, what could she do? If she launched an attack, he was prepared for that, and she knew that, too. "It's a work in progress," he admitted, acknowledging that he did not yet see himself as a master. "I'm very good, but there's still more to learn. There's always more..." his voice trailed off. It would take him more than a lifetime to truly master this art at best. He found himself returning to the idea of the generations succeeding him. He could pass down more than a legend: he could pass on the evidence as well... through an apprentice. Just as his master taught him, he could teach another. How hard could it be?

His legend would live on, supported by his legacy.

His thoughts returned to the weasel. "It's interesting that we're teaching each other about our lives and somehow have similar wants... even though we couldn't be more different." To think he had shared qualities with a weasel... he detested the thought.

"No, it's not the 'toy' that makes me strong; it teaches me how to be strong,"his lips parted into a slight smile, his expression somewhere between mischievous and malicious, "and I've become a very accomplished killer because of it."

► Word Count | 251

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:30 pm
"Well then, Princess. It seems you have found what makes your legend." She smirks as she rolls to her side. "Interesting maybe but there is a lesson to be learned with everyone you meet. It is up to you if you take that lesson and learn it. Or if you don't even give it a chance to bloom so that you never know it." The words of that annoying Angeni slipped outta her mouth as she had to admit to herself that the angeni that plagued her was right about the lesson thing. Kiyo slowly rolls to be back on her tummy again while her eyes never unlock off of Ashura.

"Princess if you are that proud of your toy then I guess it is truly apart of you." With that she sits up leaving her movements slow and non-threating . After all Kiyo knew her limits and she might be able to best him with her smarts but in a full out fight she would end up wounded. Something she couldn't afford at the moment. Not if she was going to continue building her army as she would call it. That annoying Angeni took her first solider and charmed it. Getting upset over that thought as she shook her head a bit to bring her focus back to Ashura.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
    As she spoke, he turned his face to view his sword at as side. "I guess I have," he replied after a few moments of consideration. "You're pretty wise for a weasel," he ribbed, returning his focus to the coyote. "What lesson did you learn here?"

Although she did not take her eyes off of the threat before her, she seemed increasingly relaxed. Something about her changed, and she no longer interested in a fight. This shift mirrored the one of his own demeanor: this weasel could be more useful to him alive rather than dead.

Their paths crossed as they wrote their individual legends, and they helped each other clarify their desires. Perhaps they could also help each other establish their legacies.

► Word Count | 123

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:33 pm
"I will ignore the weasel comment for now Princess. And the lesson I have learned from you is that maybe there is more to that toy then I think." She pointed out as she realizes that both him and herself are a lot more relaxed then they started all of this. "Besides fighting you would end up wounding me and I would rather not at the moment. There is something I have to do." Talking about her army. Or well offspring that she is planning to bring into this world. Finding stronger mates than herself is the start of her plan. Talking them into the whole offspring thing was something she didn't think about after all that is what being in heat was for right? She shrugged as the thought. She would cross that bridge when she got there.

For now it was best to focus on the moment she was in. The planning and plotting of things would be better left to when she was alone and safe before any danger.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
    "See? You're so wise," he jested, pleased with their duel of mockery. His ears twitched at her final remark, wondering if there was more to her aspirations of reproduction than he originally believed. "I'll make you another deal. I promise to behave myself if you tell me you are trying to do." They did not have to fight; it would be extremely unpleasant for the both of them. He spared the squirrel, Dead Reckoning, for the entertainment she brought him, and he could spare the weasel, Kiyoraka Ashi for the intellectual exercise she presented.

He was sick of fighting walkers who resorted to underhanded tactics anyway.

► Word Count | 106

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:49 am
Kiyo perks up looking sideways at Ashura. "What I am trying to do? Oh you mean with the offspring I take it. Well to have them be my army in a way. Don't get me wrong I know walkers like us are hard to control without being charmed. So they would be more like an army of carrying on my bloodline into the future even after I am gone from this world." Slowly stretching as she goes from sitting to standing on the bolder still watching Ashura. Kiyo wasn't a fool and in her mind calling her offspring as an army was more like the carriers of her bloodline. Even the ones that had been charmed. They still had her blood in them.

"Princess if you wish for a duel with me it would need to be after my plans take root. Then that would work." She points out thinking he is upset because they didn't have a full out fight. She doesn't mind giving him one. But it needed to be after she set roots down. Well offspring down. Between offspring she could fight him and fair. No traps would be best as he earned that much.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 am
User ImageUser Image
"Hm," he mused after she explained her intentions entirely. His brow furrowed, and he tilted his head at the unfamiliar word. "Charms? What the hell are those?" Not only was the word a novel one, but its ability was as well. An object that could control skinwakers seemed a thing of fantasy. He and his herd, far to the east, had not heard of such things -- he was proof of that fact.

He smiled, allowing his tails to sway behind him to reveal his excitement. "There's always next time, weasel."

► Word Count | 90

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 am
"Charms are things Angeni place on walkers to tame them I guess. I have had an Angeni do this to a few offspring of mine before. Now those kids like flowers and are more well they are sweet and kind. It is gross and sick. I am not sure how the Angeni charms work though so I can only say what I saw." She points out as she watches his tails sway behind him as she giggles a bit. "Yes next time Princess. But I can't believe you haven't heard of the Angeni Charms before." She jumps down off of the bolder so she is on the same ground he is on and stretches again.

"It is a good reason to avoid Angeni. I would hate to get charmed and turned into some lovey dovey kitten." She shivers at the thought.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:53 am
User ImageUser Image
His eyes narrowed as she spoke, a smile tugging at the ends of his lips. What interesting knowledge. "I'm from the far east. There are plenty of walkers, but none of them have a 'charm.'" So, a cure for skinwalker blood madness existed. He imagined Hojo turning in his grave. All those years training Ashura in hopes of taming the skinwalker through a disciplined life guided by the sword, only to die at the edge of his apprentice's blade. It was unbelievable that all the old swordsman had to do was acquire a simple charm from an Angeni to have the apprentice he wanted. Ashura could not help but laugh. "My master and my herd didn't know about these things, either, or I'd probably be a different fox."

He threw his head back and laughed again as she joined him on the ground. He found himself almost glad that he did not kill this weasel; apparently, she carried a wealth of information in that crafty head.

"Thanks for the waning," he began, rising to his paws and prowling towards her. "I'll manage; they have to beat me before they charm me." He sat again, now close to her. Either of them could strike the other, and he waited to see what she would do.

► Word Count | 214

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:54 am
"I am shocked that Angeni Charms aren't known in your land." Watching him getting so close to her as she stays still. "I thought all walkers knew of charms. There are even walkers who even want to be charmed willingly." Wondering what his homeland was like if they didn't know about charms. She had an angeni who seemed to always save her victims from her and even took and raised a few of her past offspring. Thinking about it all made her shiver again as she is shocked he didn't mock her kitten comment. "I have only seen charms change walkers and each walker its' effects change a bit from walker to walker. One thing that is the same is that they can fell love and take something called Lifemates."

Her eyes scan his body language as she isn't sure why he has gotten so close to her. "I only gave you information I thought was known by all. If even not it should be."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am
User ImageUser Image
"Lucky me, I guess." He couldn't imagine why any of their kind would want to be charm. He noticed her shudder, as she had done before once they started down this line of conversation. "What's the matter?"

Kiyo's comments on love reminded him of the girl who believed he had the capacity too feel that emotion. A fatal error on her part; she knew better when they first met. He remembered how she shrunk away from the white kitsune, and how she tried in vain to warn his master and his herd of the danger that walked among them. She made the mistake of trusting a skinwalker, tricked into believing that he loved her. In order to maintain his charade, Ashura killed that batwalker - his first solo purewalker kill - and won the heart of that poor mare. In the end, she was a victim of his facade, realizing the kitsune she loved did not feel the same. He felt nothing at all, devoid of compassion and kindness. He was a killer, as they all were.

► Word Count | 175

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:00 am
"I might of said this before but an Angeni took a few offspring of mine and charmed them. Plus my mother had herself charmed because she said she fell in love. She tried to have me charmed as well so I killed her." Kiyo sighed at that reminder that a few of her bloodline was charmed and could love. What was so important about this love thing that others would toss their life away for. She didn't get it. "I don't understand it. What is so great about it. Isn't life better being feared rather than loved?"

She looks at him. "So yea the ideal of love or charms will send a chill down my spine is disgust of it all."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image
He nodded as she explained her history with the charms. She killed her mother because she wanted to control her, and the weasel wanted to be free. Although Hojo did not try to charm Ashura, he spent his last years working to control the kitsune in his own way. Ashura killed him to be free. He smiled inwardly. As they continued to learn about one another, the kitsune and the weasel revealed that they were more and more alike.

"You can't protect your army from the Angeni?" Protection was an interesting word. It was not for the sake of the offspring's health or wellbeing, but to ensure they would not suffer the fate of charming.

► Word Count | 115

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:05 am
"It isn't that I couldn't protect them there Princess. It was more like that sneaky Angeni took their baskets while I was out hunting and charmed them when they popped. She raised them and even told them about me. I guess it is her way of getting back at me for attacking her love. Or was her lover the one I killed. I can't recall they weren't important." Kiyo really couldn't recall if she just attacked that Angeni's lover or killed them. But it really didn't matter. The only thing that did was that the Angeni for some odd reason was finally leaving her be and this was the prefect time to work on getting more of her army.

"Or maybe it was her offspring I killed." She shrugged as she thought about it. "Might have been her offspring now that I think about it."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff