Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 pm
Arkani was about to ask how far she had journeyed, but the answer was given before he even questioned. A few days on wing was a decent journey, but having friends in distant lands wasn't a bad thing at all. The Fallohides could make a point to visit them to see their lands.

"It certainly is," he said with another grin. "Although Brew is a bit too hard to share outside of the pride, Iboga is our primary export. You're welcome to sample some and take some with you if you wish once you are ready to return home. And please, stay for a while. Yule is a two day celebration so we will continue to feast and enjoy ourselves tomorrow, but after that things will return to normal. You can get a taste for our life here and see how we live."

AstoriaFallen

---

Oh boy. This guy was already a little sloshed, wasn't he? Mchanga arched a brow and let a little smile twist his muzzle up on one side. It was always amusing to see those not used to the effects of the Brew and Iboga enjoy them for the first few times. Eventually a tolerance was built up, but at first they really took you for a ride.

"Iboga," he said again as the other lion took the offered leaf. "And it's more potent for you because you've never had it before, but with the Brew in your system your mind is already a little loopy. Don't worry, the worst that will happen is you'll fall asleep," he added with a little chuckle. "Generally only Hobbits who have lived here for a while can drink Brew and have some Iboga after without any heavy effects. I generally do one or the other." He hadn't been here that long, after all, only a full year or so.

"Mchanga," he added, finally introducing himself.

Porcelain Pinch

---

Bilbo nodded slightly, a small smile on his face at the younger lion's enthusiasm. Most of the pride was like her in that respect, energetic and welcoming and always ready for fun. Bilbo could be as well when the mood struck him and he had been before his journey, but being a Fallohide had changed him and he wasn't sure if it was for the better. He had made long lasting friends even if some of them weren't around anymore and while it hurt his heart to think of them, there were good things associated with letting strangers into one's home.

"I believe Thain Arkani will do his best to make strong alliances in case that doesn't happen," he said, turning to look at the yellow leader who was speaking to a very stunning lioness. He had seen some beautiful creatures in other prides and the rogue lands, but such beauty was made to be admired but kept at a distance in his opinion.

Big Hobbit
The Indlovukati would be a welcome ally!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:58 pm
User Image

"Of course he will, he will do what is best for everyone."

Makina had nothing but faith and confidence in their Thain. She'd seen him do good things and knew that his heart was in the right place. While she knew that every being was fallible, she trusted their leader. Things were going well thus far. If anyone decided to start trouble perhaps they could just slip them a bit of brew to calm their ill intentions, she thought to herself while suppressing a laugh. Realistically she knew that would never work, but it was a funny thought nevertheless.

"I think you are much too somber and sober for this event," Makina spoke cheekily hoping to lighten the older male's mood. She was starting to get hungry herself and was almost ready to dig into the feast that was present.

SilverLutz
cool

User Image

"Thank you...Faramir. This is first that I've ever been here," she spoke while taking in the land and those that were present.

She had no idea what lions actually lived there and which were visiting such as herself. She assumed that the larger lions were visiting based on what she knew but she couldn't be entirely positive. She looked on as those present took part in the festivities, eating and drinking substances she'd never seen before. The lioness found herself wanting to know more about the ways of this pride. Dayax was not typically an outgoing lioness, but she wanted information and would push past her social reservations.

"Has this pride been around long?," she ask curiously. From the words he used, she deduced that this male was a member of the Sûzat.

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image

Njeri sat, her toes tapping lightly at the grass under her paws as she glanced between the two of them. She had offered the lioness a polite nod when she was introduced but it seemed as if Dayax's attention was on the activities going on around them, that she was missed entirely. Something that at first sent a flurry of confusion through her. Was she intentionally being brushed over, or a mistake? Either way she shot Faramir a look that said, did that just happen? As she struggled to hold back an amused smile.

She was in much too good of a mood today it seemed. "It's nice to meet you~" She chirped up suddenly after the other had spoken, her smile finally breaking across her face before she tossed her bangs from her eyes. Taking that as an opportunity to subtly lean closer to Faramir. Her tone softening considerably as she turned her head away briefly to deliver a hopefully unheard message. "Should I go so you can discuss pride things?" It was an honest question, and she didn't want to be rude. Her eyes lifted briefly to his face before she returned her attention to the newcomer. After all, she wouldn't take to heart if she was advised away.

AstoriaFallen

Big Hobbit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:34 pm
"Talk of the crowd eh? Well I don't know about what it's like just to have fermented fruit, but the Iboga here is certainly special stuff that only a few even know how to brew correctly." Issdal could remember the sheer tenacity that she'd had to push through with to even be allowed to step into the position and it made her smile a little bit broader at the memory. But she certainly knew flattery when she saw it and gave the dark blue and black lion a cheeky wink. "Honestly I recommend starting with mint first, as it tends to sit lighter and you'll taste it a bit better before you drink any with spice. There are a few others that I've brought out as well, some that have a bit more fall flavors to them if you like too."

Just the thought of seeing them continue down the line of brews until they couldn't anymore put her in the spirit of the entire party as well. If anything she could drink the pair of them brainless and then still get up and go off to get something to eat.

Speaking of.

"Actually you might be interested in having some of them with food as well! We have quite a bit out for the feast. Some things go best on a stomach with food to soak it up as well and it'll keep you standing to go down the line longer." Her canines showed a bit with the smile that she gave them after the last statement, clearly daring them to see if they could. Issdal wasn't sure where the males had come from, that bit would come later surely once the party had eased and the visitors got to see what the Suzat were truly like.

AstoriaFallen

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:43 pm
User Image

Giving a small nod of his head as the silver female spoke he gave a sideways glanced towards Njeri as she leaned in close to him and softly spoke. "You're more than welcome to stay if you like, but if you wish to mingle I'll join you shortly." Giving her a warm smile he turned his attention back towards Dayax.

"We have been here for a while, we just don't get many travelers out this way so it seems like we're new but we're well established." To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure how long they'd been living in these lands, except for a long time.

"Are you liking your visit so far? If you're hungry please enjoy the food and drink we have here." Motioning with his paw towards the display of food and beverage. He really wasn't trying to get rid of her or anything, just trying to be helpful.

Sesshy552

User Image

Giving a nod of her head she could understand why the brew might not last but she would have to check out the Iboga and ask more about it. "I believe I will have to take you up on your offer. This seems like a wonderful celebration and I'm sure my pride would be interested in knowing more about this place." Especially since many would never leave their homelands, which was alright.

"If I may, I'd like to check out some of what is going on over there." Motioning towards the food and drink her stomach grumbled slightly.

Veturildi would have to pick her mind later about the legwork put into creating the brews before him and his companion. "Well, I believe I will start with your suggestion." Grabbing a sample of it he moved off to the side to enjoy it with some food that he thought might pair well with it.

Apollo on the other paw really couldn't figure out which to try so he decided to stand there and sample a few of them instead of getting one to go enjoy with his comrades.
Hattaki

(sorry these kinda suck, its 3am and I'm off to bed LOL)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:26 pm
Hadithi's lips twisted as he tried to say the word again, right after Mchanga. "I--booo--gah." He smacked his lips together and sucked on the leaf that was in his mouth before grinning widely. It sounded better that time! Great! Never had he ever had trouble forming words and boy, did it show. He felt so accomplished right now. The lion held his head up high. "More botent huh?" he chewed on the leaf a bit accidentally before trying to stop. It was so hard--how did one keep their mouth absolutely still.

Hadithi didn't even begin to think that it could be dangerous. Whoops. The idea made his world slightly spin--or was that the effect--as he stared at the now slightly lopsided hobbit. Is this what they called a placebo effect? It had to be right? The rogue swallowed thickly, making the leaf nearly lodge into his throat. The lion coughed, making the leaf fall out. "Haha, sorry." he fumbled, quickly sucking it back up. "I thought my mind was always like this." he laughed. At least, he didn't feel any different mind wise. Physically, he was a mess but..that didn't change his own self. Or did it? He pondered. Nah, it didn't seem like it. "At least I'll get a good night's sleep!" No nightmares at all. Sounded nice. Something that was too good to be true. Maybe he could take some home with him. Yeah, that sounded nice...

"Why do you only do one or the other?" he tilted his head to the side...and nearly fell over. Hadithi had to steady himself by outstretching a paw and slowly came back up. "My name's Hadithi! Nice to meet ya!" he grinned, showing his pearly whites. It was always great to make another friend.

SilverLutz

Porcelain Pinch

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image

She knew she was running a bit late but better late than never her mom had always told her. Spying the gathering, Ves let out a playful roar, "Happy Yule ya mangy lot now where's tha drink!"

She enjoyed when her travels brought her outside the pride, but nothing, nothing made her as happy as to be back among her people again. The short, merry bunch that loved to have a good time and knew a good drink. It was almost like being back among her crew...just with less robbery and violence.

Nodding her head to those around her, she spied some newcomers she had never seen before and made her way towards them. They seemed to be talking with her old friend Faramir so they had to be friendly.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Travnjaka didn't know anything about this place, so he didn't know what was going on or if he was late to the show. He liked the look of this place though and wanted to know more about it and what these lions were like. It looked like the party was still going whatever it was about. He was smiling his body language at ease and relaxed he wasn't nervous about crashing a party, he was a jolly happy sort of male. If he learned later he wasn't welcome he would leave in peace, live and learn, end of story. He wanted a happy life filled with, joy, good food and lots of cubs. Once he found the right female.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 am
A very bright smile split Issdal's face, brightening it up as she watched them start to drink and even one wander over towards food. While she could talk Brew for hours and hours, chatter others ears off sometimes even, she'd been told on occasion that it wasn't necessarily the right thing to do... So instead she watched, never losing the dancing light in her eyes or the smile on her face, even handing out gourds to newcomers in the meantime as she waited to see if the one have any questions or ask for more suggestions as he drank his way down the line of brews she'd laid out for everyone.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry so late and so short. ;w; It's off to bed for me as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image

Njeri nodded lightly before standing and offering the silver female a quick smile and dip of her head, she would have said her goodbyes but she didn’t want to speak over Faramir or interrupt their current conversation. So she bit her tongue and padded off to find something to do in the meantime. The group gathering around a lioness and her brew drew her attention initially but the idea of drinking anymore wasn’t entirely appealing. Her head felt light enough already.

So focused on looking at the group, she didn’t notice the coppery male until she nearly ran right into him. “Ooh! I’m so sorry.” Smiling apologetically she took a step back to give him the space she’d rudely entered. “There’s so much going on that I forgot to look where I was going.

MiddyGlow

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

He honestly liked Njeri's company as she already knew or he hoped she knew and he wanted to get to know the Indlovukati's pride member a little more and he figured over a food and drink might be a good way to do that. Though Njeri had walked away before he could offer for her to come and socialize some more.

"Oh! This is one of my friends, Vesyana. Vesyana that walking away is Njeri and this is Dayax." Introducing the newly approaching female to the other female that was still with him. "I was about to suggest grabbing some food, would you want to join us?" He asked Vesyana.

Big Hobbit

Sesshy552

Keantha

User Image

Tuktirey was very excited about this pride, it was so full of life and energy. Much like her homelands and while they were colored a far great deal brighter than her own people this place was quite nice.

"It was an honor to speak with you but I must check up on my companions." She had been away from them a little longer than she would have liked and while they weren't lions she'd be traveling forever with she did want to make sure they weren't causing any issues or what not.

SilverLutz

After eating some food and drinking a few of the brew's the female had made Veturildi decided to go back and have a chat with her about them a little bit. "Which one is your favorite?" He wanted to know which she liked best, perhaps he'd try it just to see how he felt about it. Though it was also possible given the varieties before him she might like one that isn't brewed here today.

Apollo was met by light feet upon his back and looked over to see Horus had gotten bored and had decided to come investigate what he was doing. "You... should try.... this." He said offering some of the brew to the bird who shook his head. "I think you've drank your fair share." Horus said with a light laugh. Apollo really had but he was feeling mighty fine and honestly wasn't in too much trouble. He could stand just fine still, his speech was just a little slurred was all.
Hattaki
you're fine <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:47 pm
Sesshy552

Travnjaka chuckled as the pretty silver female apologized for running into him "You can run into to me any time you like." He said with a cheeky grin "I am Travnjaka and who might you be?" He looked around at the celebration "There certainly is, do you know what this celebration is all about? What this pride is all about?" He asked curiosity in his tone. He couldn't figure out if he wanted to stay in this pride if he was unable to find anything out about this pride. Which might be his choice anyway, who knew this may not be the home for him. Then again perhaps it was.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:47 pm
User Image

Njeri's eyes widened a tad in surprise at his comment before she offered him a bright, almost embarrassed smile. The lions of this pride really were kind, she decided quickly but his following questions completely dashed the ideas she had already formed of him. She really needed to stop making assumptions about every lion she met. "I don't know a lot about the pride but from what I have gathered, this is an annual celebration.. about.." She paused, a look of confusion flitting across her face as she tried to recall what she had learned earlier in the day. "I think it's the celebrate a new year. Sorry I can't tell you more. I'm fairly new to the area myself." She'd only been here a handful of days at best.

"Oh, I completely forgot to introduce myself, I'm Njeri. It's nice to meet you Travnjaka." She was sure she butchered that pronunciation, but she did try. After speaking she glanced over her shoulder to see what the group she'd left was up to briefly before returning her full attention to him.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:14 am
Arkani gave Tuktirey a low bow of his head, both in thanks for the offer for an alliance as well as her enthusiasm to return to the festivities.

"Please, don't let me keep you," he said as he lifted his head, waving a paw to let her know she could go if she pleased. "There's much to see and sample, so don't hold back! Any who traveled here are more than welcome to stay for a spell."

The lanky lioness sauntered off and left the Thain alone once more, but he didn't mind at all. Being able to watch his pride mingle with friends and unfamiliar faces alike always warmed his heart.

AstoriaFallen

---

It was difficult not to laugh as the rogue spoke and wobbled slightly on the stop, but Mchanga gave a valiant effort. He figured the other male was feeling much too good to care if a chuckle did sneak out now and then, especially when the slimy leaf came fluttering out of his mouth as he coughed a bit. Oh dear...

"It usually does knock you right out if you have a lot." Or if it was still something your system wasn't used to, for that matter, Brew and Iboga alike! The question made him hum softly, trying to think back to when he had joined. He had been warned that the combination of the drink and the leaf could be rather jarring to a new body and had heeded the warning, so he couldn't speak from experience, but he could certainly pass along the advice.

"I think it's just a lot for your body to handle," he offered, jerking lightly as the other male almost tipped over. That did draw a laugh out of him once the blue lion caught himself and he motioned for him to sit, still smiling much wider than he had in quite some time.

"It's something you can build up a bit of resistance to and once you're used to it you can enjoy both. Hadithi... a pleasure," he added as he was given the other male's name. "I do suggest spending the evening here rather than trying to venture off like this."

Porcelain Pinch

---

Bilbo had to admit the young lioness' cheer and positive outlook was contagious. He had seen so many terrible things in his life, but he had also seen a great deal more good in both the world and the creatures that populated it. Today was a day of reflecting on the year gone by and enjoying time with friends, family, and strangers alike and while learning from the past was important, dwelling on it was not.

"You know? You're right," he said, turning his gaze to where the food and Brew stood waiting. "Here I've kept you from partaking in the feast, how rude of me. Let's go get a bite before it's gone, shall we?"

Big Hobbit

---

I'm going to wrap this thread in the next post and roll for the raffle! Just because there's an IC end doesn't mean you have to stop RPing especially if you need a few more posts for it to count for a breeding/activity post.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:08 am
Sesshy552

Travnjaka smiled it didn't bother him that the pretty female couldn't tell him everything he wanted to know, he would figure it out sooner or later and worrying about it would be a waste of his time. He listened to what little she did know and her admission that she was new as well. "Well, maybe we can learn more together." He said in a friendly tone. He grinned once again and then said "It is very nice to meet you as well Njeri, so if you don't live here where are you from? I am from the rogue lands, never joined a pride before." He said looking around wondering if this would be a good place to call home. He looked over where Njeri was looking. "Lions you know?"  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff