Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:46 am
Ingonth // Bathing Station

The blue perked up immediately, nearly bouncing in excitement at Fahn's excellent greeting. He knew he was deserving of such praise, but it remained a novelty to actually receive it. Far too focused on shinier, stupider dragons, was High Reaches.

I do! Thank you for noticing. No harm in a little positive reinforcement, and if Ingonth's words came out faintly tinged with sarcasm, that was just his way. I think I... He had never really considered how he would word it. T'rin just kind of... knew what to do.

I don't like to soak. Standing around in still water was the worst. And don't scrub too hard. There. Surely that would make for a decent start. He shuffled away from his blanket so it wouldn't get wet, sending the mental equivalent of human cheek kisses to Ana and Aviforth while he waited for the Candidate to make a move.

demon_pachabel
Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:01 am
Fahn - Bathing Station

Having many younger siblings, Fahn had an idea or two based on Ingonth's preferences - though she took a moment to fold the blue's blanket into a neat little triangle and set it out of the way before she started shuffling through the brushes.

His hide was likely sensitive - between growing and his desire to not be scrubbed hard, so Fahn picked up each brush carefully, running it down her own arm in test before she found one that suited her needs. "A softer brush in circular motions will do the trick," she informed Ingonth so he could protest if he wished to.

Then, she prepared the first pass of water - soapy enough, but it certainly wasn't frothing. "Chest first or haunch?" Fahn wasn't connected with him, so she was uncertain of his preferences. They mattered, though.

Smerdle

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:28 am
Taoloth||Healer/Bathing Station

It was a dark mood the brown found himself in, laying there just staring at the infirmary walls. Perhaps he was waiting for his group of siblings to convene or he didn't really want to be bothered with any of them. He reached and grasped to a tendril of Tahirah's consciousness as she reached for him, urging him to get himself looked after.

You're hunger is starting to effect me as well love. Please, while I cannot take care of you allow them. It will help me feel better.

This encouragement was what helped to push the brown out of his funk. It helped that Alegriath came to gently nuzzle him and then his sweet golden sister reached out to him. As she had spoken to him, he pressed his cheek against hers, a soft sigh escaping him. You are right of course, sweet Anakumath.

His attention then turned to Slidrianth as he neared. The nuzzle got a happy creel from the brown as he nodded his head at the bronze's words. Such wise words from you handsome Slidrianth. I shall take them to heart.

With his siblings help, and his riders pushing, Taoloth stood from where he was though he did not move towards either station just yet. His eyes watched Slidrianth as the bronze moved over to where Saevath stood with Cythereath. His dear pale green sister seemed so distressed but Saevath seemed as if she had this under control. That, of course, did not stop the brown from moving over to them. Perhaps a bath would do all of us some good. I do know it will help to get your lovely green hide shinning again, Cythereath dear hearts.

demon_pachabel
Response to Ana

Tsunake
Response to Slidrianth

Uta
Trying to help dear Cythereath

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Adding a Fourth wheel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:35 am
Tierth||Healer/Bathing Station

As the candidates began to move around, Tierth found his enthusiasm waning some. The wiggle of his butt slowed to a stop as he watched them disperse and there was a slow deflate of that energy to a light blue dragon moping there. A soft creel escaped him, until Alegriath had come bounding over to him. It certainly seemed to help him cheer up as he straightened and looked down at the little white.

Alegriath! He paused at her suggestion, tilting his head some as he did. A play? The word truly seemed foreign to him, it did sound like playing but, at the same time not and, what did she mean by an audience? Oh how he wished he could just reach out to L'ius but the man was out at the moment, having spent the majority of the night in fever dreams.

What would we be doing? I just want to play with someone like I do L'ius. If a dragon could look sheepish, Tierth did that now, messing with the ground in front of him with his front claws. Oh, how he wanted his L'ius better now, they couldn't be knights and right wrongs if he was sick.

medigel

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:41 am
Dracul of Blue Harneth||Meat Station

Focusing on cutting up the meat and butchering the herd beast, Dr'cul felt Harneth straighten up more, his focus becoming more intense. It caused the man to glance over at where the blue was seated noticing that there was a little gold nearby. The only response to this was to roll his eyes and turn his head away going back to his work.

At Anakumath's words, Harneth bowed deeply to the ground even if she was not there right beside him. It is nothing Anakumath. We are glad to always be there to help others. As mine is still able bodied it was only right that he be here to help. Ah but as his eyes moved to look around he did not seem to notice the young queen's rider. Is yours ill as well Anakumath? Please if you are hungry go to my Dr'cul, he will make sure you are well taken care of.

Volunteering me to take care of the gold are you? was Dr'cul's response, never stopping from his task.

You are an expert with a blade mine. You have already butchered quite a lot, it is only fair that Anakumath be taken care of one with such skill. The blue's attention turned back to Anakumath as he was still bowed slightly on the ground, to be a bit closer to her level now.

I know you are checking in on your siblings and cousins who are distressed. Please do not forget to take care of yourself as well.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:00 am
Martirae and Anakumath - Meat Station

There was a small titter of anxiety that vibrated through the bond between woman and dragon when Harneth bowed. Is everything alright? Martirae was quick to check and Anakumath sent a wave of affection back to her, assurance that she would manage.

It is not nothing. It is kind and generous to spend what time you can on us, Anakumath said, careful to avoid any others who could possibly be knocked into as she drew closer to the blue and his rider. There is no need to worry on my behalf. Mine is simply being checked by the healers to make sure she is not pushing herself into further illness. A small cold.

As she spoke, she took a brief moment to look over what Dr'cul was doing never the less.

I will be well, please do not worry for me. Thank you for your concern, never the less. Less familiar with the blue, she was hesitant to offer a boop of her nose as she had with her siblings, but did offer a mental wave of warm thoughts instead.

BastetAmun

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
For Cythereath & Venandith

Prism Shine
For Cythereath & Venandith

BastetAmun

In seemingly an instant, a familiar figure was at her side. Cythereath's eyes, so typically awash with purple, were more grey-white than anything. Though the smallest flicker of purple whirled among the other hues, as her clutchmate drew near, it was muted and quickly washed away by the grey of grief.

The delicate creature would not deny Saevath a moment of her attention. Instead, she creeled piteously, and leaned against her dark sister. She buried her face against her neck, as if she needed the physical support to go on. Perhaps it looked dramatic, but the pale green truly was fretting over Hers. Perhaps Hers was not as poorly off as some, but his misery was just as valid, and Cythereath had never felt such a thing, and she was but a little green! It was truly terrible.

Oh, fiercest Saevath! I think I shall truly expire if Mine does not get well! His misery is my misery, and nothing might soothe my hearts until He is well. And yet, I can do nothing but bemoan his fate and weep for his misfortune. I know not what to do, or where to go... She would not confess her fear of betraying her beloved by allowing some heathen to wash and oil her; some stranger spoil her while Hers was so unwell.

And yet... The water did look tempting, and the meat smelled succulent and rich. Whatever was a green to do?

But before she had a moment to linger, Juhvek approached. The green pressed closer to Saevath, turning her eyes up at the other, looking him over, quietly assessing and judging his worth. Was he here to help? Did he expect her to speak to him? On the one hand, Cythereath liked that someone actually seemed concerned by her well-being. Why shouldn't they? She was upset! She was distressed! But... Her pleasure was lessened by the knowledge the only reason Juhvek was here was because Hers was not.

The thought made her wilt again, and she gave another piteous creel. While she wouldn't speak to him--he had not earned such a right--she would at least look extra woeful.

It was about this time Anakumath approached; though her gold sister said nothing, she did deign to give her a nuzzle. Cythereath wasn't sure if she was pleased or annoyed. Was she not worth the gold's fawning? Was she not worth her sisters care or concern? Did she not deserve a moments query when she looked so grey? Oh.... How life could be so cruel to such a little green. At least Saevath was here; at least Saevath had not forgotten her.

On the other claw, she also knew that Anakumath's was also not so well. This tempered her feelings, and at long last, she reached out to send a small wave of gratitude, and perhaps, a small wash of assurance back. She would not speak to her, as no words had been offered, but hopefully the young gold would know that Cythereath did care.

This sickness thing was quite entirely unfortunate.

As for Skerath, the green dragon could feel the barest hint of assurance. Her eyes turned to glance briefly upon the green, before turning away. What could she say? Skerath was certainly in a mood. Oh, how her hearts broke for her clutchmates and their riders who were so poorly! For once, she was genuinely sorry. While Cythereath certainly had a healthy dose of self-centeredness (not that she'd admit it) she wasn't completely self-serving. She loved her clutchmates more than they knew, and hoped they loved her dearly in return. So to see them so distressed, to know what they were going through.... It hurt.

Ah, but her despair lifted but a moment when another clutchmate approached. Slidrianth was as eye-catching as he was dashing, and the young green could not help but be pleased that he had taken the time to approach. How sensible. Now if only the rest of her clutchmates might take a page from his and Saevath's book. It feels as if he might never recover. And then what might become of me? My love isn't enough to battle this...no matter how hard I support and encourage and share in his misery. None of us can do nothing but wait... Ah, but I do not know if I trust another's hands upon me. It is enough I must be poked and prodded by the Weyrlingmaster's and Healers of this place; surely, none of them in attendance will do it right.

Even if looked like Ingonth was enjoying himself.

The wave of comfort from Pellereth surprised Cythereath for but a moment. Still, she almost seemed to brighten for a moment. No one was every truly unwelcome around Cythereath. Though she clearly had some within the clutch she loved dearly, that did not mean she didn't treasure every one. Her love for the pale bronze was just as strong as it was her love for any of the weyrlings. ...are you so sure, Pellereth? For it seems like so many are ill and suffering. It seems as if none are easily recuperating. And oh, what hardship!

When handsome Taoloth finally approached, Cythereath honestly couldn't help but feel a little flattered. Hers was so very asleep... and she at least had a small entourage. Oh, that suited her just fine, and they were all such dears. Though she still felt worried over hers.... Taoloth's mention of a bath did sound nice. Her wilting seemed to pause, and a touch more color entered her eyes. Dearest Taoloth.... Would it be much of a betrayal? I would not wish to feel joy when Mine cannot... but... It does look inviting, and I do feel a mess. Do I look such a mess, dearests? She asked plaintively all--except the heathen Candidate.

Instead, she simply creeled at him...expectantly. As if he should know what she wanted and what to do.

- - - -
Venandith
The brown dragon was almost taken aback.

How could he be so, well, blatantly ignored? Well. Clearly, they weren't ignoring him. He was the best of the bunch, and many of them were concerned about Theirs. Obviously, they just hadn't heard him, or were so overwhelmed by his generous offer they were rendered speechless.

The brown dragon gave a large stretch of his wings, stepping away from Zyamel so he might casually walk among his clutchmates. If he practically strut as he passed the Infirmary, that couldn't be helped; he was certain someone in there was thinking very hard at the dragons. If they might have been focused on greens, well... Clearly, they had never seen so fine a specimen of a brown as he.

My, you look fierce today, Skerath. I do hope Yours recuperates soon. Mine thinks of yours from time-to-time, and lately does so with both concern and certainty. Yours will be well, but if you need an actual scratching post, and not just some tender-Candidate-fleshmeats, I am happy to be it. His words were cool and a touch arrogant, but there was sincerity within them.

He had no trouble doing whatever he might need to help his clutchmates out. If they didn't want to be comforted beneath his exceptionally handsome and large wings, then he'd be happy to spar or battle.

Ah, but Venandith made his way over to Aviforth first. He reached out to the blue, and gave an assuring croon. Do you need anything, Feathered One? He asked. He reached his neck out, only too happy to offer a nuzzle to the smaller blue. Such grief and worry hangs like a cloud among our kin. Is there anything I might do to bring you a spark of joy? Or my rider? She is most excellent in every way and would be happy to assist while Yours is recuperating.

Venandith was determined to aid all of his clutchmates. He was big, strong, and more than capable; whatever needed to be done, he would do it. And he would look damn good while he did so.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Sucurith of Amare

Be still his beating hearts! Why, Sucurith had only just arrived to take advantage of this mossst excellent opportunity, and there, among the crowd, was the most handsome of all browns. If the little blue swooned a trifle, he could hardly be blamed. My dearesssst brother, he purred with delight. How pleasssant to sssee you here! Of course, nothing escaped his notice, and the elegant young creature surveyed his siblings and cousins with pleasure.

How nice it was to see them all there! Yet his target was clear, even now. Venandith was so terribly dashing, after all. It was evident in the way that he walked among them that he knew his own worth. But let him also take note of Sucurith's worth! The dragonet would wait. Peering about again, the blue's eyes lit on a most welcome sight -- Mother!! Sucurith bugled, overjoyed.

((I'm really tired or I would've included more peeps. XD Give me time!))

Uta

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 am
Talis and Blue Holleth - way over here somewhere idk

Holleth had been fortunate.  This was the only day that His had felt markedly unwell, but it was still nothing compared to the state of some of the others.  He was glad that he had encouraged her to ask for the day off to rest, in spite of her insistence that she would be just fine.  Though he understood her desire to just push through it, with so many of their classmates sick, it hadn't been worth the risk.  Better to take a day than to end up in the infirmary!

The small blue sat well back from the gathering throng of siblings, cousins, and candidates.  He needed neither tending nor comfort, as His had insisted on doing it herself regardless, and it would have been terribly selfish to insert himself and distract from others' needs.  No, he was quite fine, and unless a want for him was made apparent (and why would it be?), he was content enough to simply observe.  Green eyes might have lingered a half-second longer over certain bronze and brown siblings and cousins as he watched the goings-on, though not long enough for any but His to notice.

Talis leaned comfortably against him, noting where his gaze did pause but making no comment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:28 am
white alegriath

We would tell a story for everyone! she explained to Tierth, tail wiggling enough to shake her back legs; she didn’t seem aware of any embarrassment for his wish. I can think of something depending on how many others want to join. It could be about dragons fighting, like, a massive Thread clump that’s also shaped like a dragon! Or—

Ale paused as Florianth joined, chirping cheerfully as she straightened a little more. A Lady! Well, she felt more like a Girl still, but it was fun to play the part. She bowed as regally as she could in return. Hello, Cousin Flori! I was telling Brother Tierth that we should make a play for everyone, so they can forget their woes. Would you like to join?

In fact, she decided it was best to extend it to all the dragons there.

Hello, everyone! I’d like to put on a play right now! If you want a part, please let me know!

BastetAmun

Akina Tokuwa
tag part 1

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:57 pm
raelin & green saith - healer’s tent / up above

Ever the gentleman, Harneth is~ came Saith’s gentle teasing. So formal for two so young. Relax~ We aren’t in dignitary practice.

She glided on the currents high above, at that moment rounding over the infirmary where Hers was diligently working to soothe, half for the fun of flight and half to stretch a few tight muscles from practice. Though the green was starting to eye one or two of the dragonets in particular, she sent a general touch of greetings towards the dragons and people below as her shadow began to creep past.

There was someone mentioning a show? She might have to dive down and check said dragonets in person...Hmm...Perhaps make that three at least...

Inside a tent, Raelin fussed with her hair tie for the umpteenth time. She swore it hadn’t bothered her to not get every single hair drawn back, but it was as if Saith’s particularness was oozing into her. And Raelin herself was already particular in her own way. One had to be especially now, lest she catch whatever sharding plague ran its course through the weyr this time. She had lived through it fine last turn, and damn it she was going to be well this time, too.

“Right, how are you feeling today? One to ten.”

Quote:
insert ur sick pc here if u want

BastetAmun

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:17 pm
arlie - skerath group

She flinched back at the snap. How couldn’t she? No amount of reminding herself that the baby dragons couldn’t willfully harm humans now could fix that instinct to recoil when she was already a ball of quiet anxiety as it was.

She thinks she shouldn’t have friends, Alegriath provided, already easing Hers before the girl thought to just leave Skerath be entirely. And that’s wrong! Just like it’s wrong that you think you shouldn’t. Haveli is pretty mean on the outside, too, but you knew better, right? It’s like that. Plus she’s probably in a bad mood because Hers is sick.

Arlie was also pretty sure that Haveli wouldn’t have tried biting her. She thought. It was...messy right now, and she tried not to think about it more.

In what felt like only a few blinks, a few more people showed up: a candidate whom seemed familiar with Skerath, and that girl from the Hatching, um...Callie?

Calla! With cousin Florianth!

Right. She felt a little better now that she wasn’t trying this on her own.

“Oh. Um...”

Don’t be shy, Ale said. Arlie winced internally and tried again.

“Hello again,” she said to Calla, trying at a smile as she took one of the fresh rags. Then she turned to Skerath, hesitates, and then made herself take a step closer. “Um. We just want to help Iathe out by making you feel better. Since we’re not healers, um, we can at least make sure you’re not hungry and get you cleaned up.” She glanced at the boy. “Right?”

Akina Tokuwa
tag part 2

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:28 pm
ar’din & bronze alquemieth - somewhere helping healers / around

Very few cared to have Alquemieth around, and fewer still were tolerated likewise. And yet.

Alquemieth wouldn’t have bothered with something so boring as watching, but he had heard that more than one incident had been occurring at the infirmary as of late. Outbursts caused from bottled emotions, tangled relationships, and so on. And as much as he didn’t care for the majority of his clutchmates’ antics, he cared less for the idea that anyone might disturb the few that did matter when most were not on their feet.

So it was that the young bronze positioned himself away from the growing groups, fiery eyed and vigilant and removed from the conversation. If a candidate so much as looked at any of them wrong, if a weyrling became too crowded, if some disobedient little rebel tried to stir something up, he would be ready to stamp it down. Nothing would be escaping his gaze, for better or for worse.

Ar’din for his part just went about the dragonhealing chore he had been given without complaint or chatter. There were plenty of older dragons who had suffered from the recent weeks of Threadfall, which gave him plenty to concentrate on without worrying about whatever it was everyone else was doing. Thankfully it wasn’t a practice he was wholly unused to, though he still wished he could practice as he had been taught. If only they had the proper needles, the mixtures, the specialized tools...

Quote:
around for better or for worse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:47 pm
Green Zygmuth - middle somewhere

User Image

One of the young dragons was in a particularly bad situation. Her rider M’ton was in a very critical state. He was very ill and the healers said he was going to be touch and go. She had been spending as much time inside next to her rider, head resting on his bed, as the healer’s would allow. The queens had been having to keep an close eye on the young green.

Zygmuth’s once bright green skin now dull with a distinct grey tone. Her eyes whirled a sad gray. After much encouragement by healers and queens, the green plotted out of the healer’s hall. Her wings and tail dragging on the ground, she winced a bit from the light. She didn’t show much interest as she normally would have in the goings on and people around her. Instead she plodded somewhere to the middle and simply let herself land in a heap.

magnadearel

Akina Tokuwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:11 pm
Calla & Florianth // Healers & Bathing Station

A game? Florianth liked games, especially if he got to play them with lovely weyrladies like Alegriath. He acknowledged Tierth with a short nod of his head. I can support! Whatever you think is best, Alegriath. He could follow along, of course, or be the star... if they needed it. The spotlight would love him, wouldn't it? Are you sure it won't be a bother? The young blue tried to put himself in the mindset of the sick dragonets, but lost his train of thought and decided it was better just to follow along.

Calla, meanwhile, was still assisting Arlie, passing the girl re-oiled cloths and taking away any that became too soiled. She counted her blessings that she and Florianth were not among the ill. She imagined Florianth would be a very fussy, whiny sick dragonet. Would not, Yours is noble, through and through. Calla snorted mentally, but left the blue to his delusions of grandeur.

"Should I go see if someone can bring meat?" she asked Arlie, trying to be helpful but happy to be out of the path of snapping jaws.

medigel

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces