[PRP] Returning Raids to the land of Storms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:19 am
Judeau shot a look at Ciro, eyes narrowed in a glare that said he had better -not- tell Saki or he would peck his ears off! Oh don't think he would hesitate to do so! Ciro may have been his best friend, but there are some things you do not tattle about!

"I have known Ngaule since I was a cub. It was her who brought us together, to keep you out of trouble."

A smirk. Yes Ciro, you were and (probably) still are quite skilled at attracting trouble.

"I think they will forgive a short time. I suggest we not keep them waiting long though, I don't think we will like it if they have to come looking for us."

The raven fluttered to his old perch in the den, the ledge that he had once called home. A click of his beak, he had left it more of a mess than he thought, purple and gray feathers everywhere. A smile as he gathered the feathers around himself, burrowing him face into a few purple feathers as he thought of Saki.

Wait, what was--a feather unlike the others caught his attention, a soft white feather with a hint of yellow. Where had this come from? Neither he nor Saki had feathers like this, had another bird taken to the abandoned den? No, there was something familiar about this feather, as if he should know who it belonged to. The vision he had seen when he looked into Kristanf's eyes...

"Gwen?"

Had she been here? Had Ciro known her?

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 am
Amon Larethian

Ciro couldn't help but agree with the raven. "A few days won't be troublesome. Ngaule can summon me if she needs me...or vice versa." Besides, if they were out longer than expecting, Ciro could always make it up to the goddess in the evening.

While Judeau floated to his perch, Ciro's eyes wandered. It was only until he murmured a name that garnered the god's attention. "Hmm?" His golden gaze flickered towards the raven as he held a feather. It didn't match either Judeau's or the purple raven. He walked over to the perch, his front paws resting on it as he lifted himself up for a closer look.

Gwen?

The male stared at the feather, images of a falcon with an injured wing resting, the same falcon pecking at his head on a journey, and then an image of Judeau now in her place.

"My...falcon?" His head tilted.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:24 am
"You knew her?"

Judeau's gaze shifted from the feather to Ciro, questions in his eyes. The small goddess he had met had appeared as an eagle and called herself Nara. But the images had pulled from Kristanf, he had recognized her there, Gwen had been a falcon. How had he never known she was here, on this very ledge, that she too had known his best friend?

"Gwen was my sister. I saw it in Kristanf's eyes, he killed her. I don't think you ever knew."

The raven god held the feather close, if only he had known she was here.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:30 am
Amon Larethian

The god was silent. A frown increased in size on his maw as his eyes flashed.

So far, he had heard things he would just brush off, but now...now more and more was compiling against this lion. The dark male needed to take action. Ciro's eyes narrowed as he glared towards Judeau, finding himself shifting into his raven form and taking flight out of the den. He spoke no other words to Judeau, and his destination was unknown to all but him.

One thing Ciro did know, the pale lion that had run from them mere moments ago should watch his back. A very angry god was now after him, and who knew what awaited the male once he was found.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:41 pm
Judeau barely had a moment to take in Ciro's expression before the god had transformed, flying from the den before the raven god had a moment ask where the hell he was going. A quiet sigh, the gray raven tucked the white feather against his wing before flying out of the den after Ciro.

The raven god had a suspicion of where he was headed, and Judeau was not about to let him go there alone, not this time.

KasaiLoki

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces