Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:38 pm
"Dear, this is hardly the most unsavory thing I've seen."

It was a small stretch of the truth, but Nua had tended to a newborn dragon in the worst of times, a younger brother, and a father who seemed to have existed one step away from suicide. "If not tea, do you need another compress?" she inquired, perhaps a bit too ready to help if needed.

"Frankly, this is the most meaningful thing I've done all evening as far as I'm concerned, so don't you worry about it, alright?" Patting Dhawsn's arm (the...less wet one), she offered nothing but understanding.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:19 am
Dhawsn opened his mouth, closed it, and then turned away to open it again as he dry heaved. Saliva hung from his lips as he tried to spit it out several times.

“Uh, maybe,” he mumbled once he was successful. “And, uh....soap water? Inna bucket? An’ a mop?” He was struggling to figure out how to clean his mess, but he was determined not to leave it be, even if it meant imposing some more on someone else.

Someone passed by and stared. Dhawsn attempted a cheerful wave back, though he kept his head hung low.

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:49 pm
Continuing to gently rub the man's back, she waited for a second wave to finish it's ride.Looking at the damage, her older sister thoughts mulled about and she looked up at Sobeth knowingly.

"Alright. I'll be back soon, then," Nua said before standing, again making her hasty escape off on her rounds to pick up a few things. That left Dhawsn with the green who seemed to have run out of commentary for the stranger.

It would be some time before Nua returned - a bucket full of sand in one hand, a broom tucked under her arm, and another compress in her other hand. First offering the replacement compress, she then proceeded to dump the bucket of sand all over the unfortunate mess that Dhawsn had brought back up.

"We'll let that sit for a few minutes so it can really soak in and then it'll be a bit easier to clean up. Feeling any better?"

Medigel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:43 am
“Thanks,” he mumbled as he took the compress and pressed it over his eyes. The warm, wet shadow gave him some relief, however small. He barely seemed to take in whatever else the woman had brought.

A few minutes passed.

“Well, nothin’ else I’m runnin’ I’m empty,” Dhawsn said, groping for the flask to sip some water. “Uh. Not the best way t’meetcha, but. I’m Dhawsn.”

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:18 pm
"Good! Think you can keep down some actual food after that or do you want to let your stomach settle for the night?" Nua had idly brushed up her solution of sand back into the bucket, though it was not exactly the most aesthetic of fixes it was at least...clean.

Leaning on the broom, she smiled, not worrying to offer her hand while he was juggling a compress and a canteen. "It was memorable at least, but perhaps this isn't how you want me to remember you, Dhawsn. But it wasn't awful," she'd said something akin to that a few times now. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Nua and you're sitting on Sobeth."

At mention of her, the green leaned her head down to look at the man with one whirling blue eye. I assure you, it isn't as bad as you think it is. she offered helpfully in her almost monotonous tone.

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:42 pm
He made a weak attempt to stop Nua from brushing up his mess—it was his after all—but then slumped against her dragon in defeat and covered his face with the compress again. “Think I’ll just lay here a bit,” Dhawsn replied, not even able to think about food at the moment. “Then head back t’my bed an’ hope I can sleep it off. Usually do.”

He gave Sobeth a small pat, unconsciously mimicking the motion he made with runnerbeasts when he was done brushing them down. It looked as though Dhawsn was getting, if not better, at least more stable. “Yer sweet. Both a’ya. You ever want me t’snag some goodies when I’m in the kitchens ‘r somethin’, lemme know.” A kindness had to be repaid one way or another. “Or run ya a errand ‘r three. I ain’ the fastest guy, but I keep stuff safe.”

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:50 pm
At worst, Nua was going to need someone to follow up with a mop, but she'd find a good spot near the lake to dump the messy sand where it could wait out the rains. "Good deal. You can wait as long as you need to, hun, we weren't rushing anywhere," perhaps to go to bed after an evening of festivities - but sleep would always be there for them later.

Sobeth cheeped as Dhawsn patted her, ever patient as he waited out the fight between congestion and hangover. "Don't you worry your little head over this. You feeling better will be plenty - and maybe partying a little less hard next time you're a little under the weather." There was no judgement in her words, simply concern.

medigel

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:49 pm
“Eheh.” His chuckle turned into a wet cough that he directed into the crook of his elbow, which morphed into another dry heave. He tried to play it off.

“Guy cain’ help it if he’s got stuff t’celebrate,” Dhawsn said with a half smile. One more turn closer to an ambiguous future, one more lil’ lady and so much more of himself to get over. “New turn n’ s**t. Sick r’ not, ya don’ miss a chance fer a party when y’ain’t payin’. M’I right? F’I was a rider, I’d be hollerin’ fer more drinks just fer bein’ alive.”

demon_pachabel

medigel

Anxious Spirit

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out