Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] Well now...(Shahera/L'nik/Adi/Rekamuth/Therianth/Hess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:54 pm
Oh, this was beautiful. Rekamuth couldn’t hide the blue in his eyes as Hessianth decided to ignore him at last and placed himself at Therianth’s paws, humble and quietly doting. The blue chuffed at the sight, though it wasn’t scornful. He was delighted, in fact, to be a witness to such apparent adoration—and to such a silent green! Was she pleased? Curious? Imperious? Cold? What a fun little power game this must be! It made ignoring his pain so much easier.

I like the idea of breakfast, Rekamuth said after some silence, finally taking notice of the other people in the weyr, if briefly. Shall I ask Mine to go cut us some prime slices, my dear? He was pointedly ignoring Hessianth and doing his best not to break into a grin. Or shall we go greet the day together with a hunt? I’ll do my best not to bleed all over it if we do.

faesinger

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 pm
Therianth reached out her neck and nudging Hessianth fondly as her mind whirled away in its fight. She hadn’t put conscious thought into the nudge, just wanted to do it so did so. Acting more on instinct as the two parts fought for dominance inside her, Therianth rested her head down next to Hessianth’s.

Shahera followed L’nik’s gaze out onto the ledge and frowned internally. Gently, she nudged the fight inside Therianth so that a side won. Silence was not helping. Looking back into her weyr she laughed. “When have you ever known me to take the less exciting option?” She considered dragging L’nik back into the weyr to a sitting area and then figured he would want to keep an eye on Hessianth. “Food required being properly dressed. Well. Proper food does. If people are willing to settle for slightly stale rolls I have a few hidden away in here.”

The war won inside Therianth’s mind, the dragon stretched slightly and expanded her wings before settling back down. All this fuss, Hessianth, her voice was dripping with both amusement and affection. and not even a good morning? Is that how you greet your lady love? Some of her teasing sting might have been alleviated by her having settled as close to Hessianth as she could in her stretching. Turning her head slightly to look at Rekamuth, Therianth told the blue, you are badly hurt and while I am honored you wear the wounds so well, I would rather you not strain yourself until you are more healed.

demon_pachabel

Meepfur

medigel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items