Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:12 pm
"Never," Kahbrohm stated firmly, his upper lip curling enough to show teeth as he sneered back at Iathe. "I bet she would have thought I earned it for being an idiot and not worried another minute about it," she'd shown no grief for any other this or that she'd caused - tormenting the candidates, for example - that he really doubted it. "And it stands that she didn't - and I am not so fragile that my guts will accidentally spill all over."

He shrugged again when she more or less ordered to patch him up, though he did glance at Skerath when Iathe mentioned she could get in trouble, frowning. I doubt it, but then again, the Weyrlingmaster Second was something to consider. "Frankly I'm sure A'zota will kick my a** faster than yours," he shrugged, perhaps too familiar with the greenrider.

"But if it'll settle your guilt, fine." he relented.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Iathe scoffed loudly at that, reaching out to prod sharply at one of Skerath's claw marks that stood out vividly on the other's shoulder. "You're fragile enough, idiot. And though I agree with you, she still would have felt bad if she'd killed you...." Even if he didn't deserve such an honor, her tone implied. The green was silent, watching the two quietly with orange, whirling eyes. Her head turned more towards Kahbrohm when he looked at her, still watching without a word.

The mention of A'zota made her frown, and she shook her head almost to herself. If he found about this, he'd kick her a** regardless. Her eyes narrowed at the mention of guilt, and it took all of Iathe's willpower to keep her temper.

"It would," She managed through gritted teeth. "So come here and shut up." She spun and stalked back towards the Weyrling barracks, with Skerath lightly bounding after her.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:34 pm
Iathe got exactly what she likely wished for when Kahbrohm hissed in pain as her finger dug into the bloody marks on his shoulder. "Well I'm not going to apologize for an accident happening," he growled, "A little blood is hardly a sign she'd trip and accidentally dump my intestines all over the sands."

Still, it was probably for the better that they got out of there before the prying eyes of anybody of status (the new Candidatemaster Second was going to have some...words...if they weren't careful) got a glimpse of them.

Kahbrohm was hardly an obedient follower, however, instead stalking purposely as though he meant to take the lead ahead of her.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:43 pm
Good. Resisting the urge to throttle her braid, Iathe strode after Kahbrohm in turn and found herself thinking that if she stomped the back of his heel hard enough, he might go tumbling. Skerath, ever present to her thoughts, bumped lightly into her hip. I would not have done something to endanger myself. She grumbled.

No? You wounded him. If you had slipped, you could have caught him by the throat. Humans aren't so resilient as you. Though she loved Skerath, she did not shield her anger from her. The green subsided into sulky silence, not quite seething, but clearly thinking she was right .

Ugh. And it was all thanks to this idiot and his reckless behavior. As they drew closer to the Weyrling barracks, she shoved past him to pointedly lead the way to Skerath's wallow. "Sit." She barked, pointing at her cot even as she moved to grab her supplies.

Skerath sat nearby, her eyes tinged orange with her irritation but streaked with hints of green amusement. Time to see how fragile humans fixed one another.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:04 pm
That Kahbrohm kept the dark stream of selective curses that fluttered through his mind to himself was a feat in and of itself - he and Iathe could have (and had in the past) gone at words all day if one of them didn't turn to trying to squeeze the actual air out of the other's throat.

Nobody had gotten hurt as far as he was concerned, and really it wasn't his fault that he had to step in to keep Iathe's dragon stimulated while Iathe had been off doing who knew what. He'd have never accused her of neglect, however. Skerath was too finely cared for to do that.

As they stepped into the barracks, part of his was grateful to find it empty - not for the sake of his ego, but perhaps to keep from having to explain what had happened and getting his new green friend in trouble.

Still, he refused to sit when she ordered it. "You can reach it just fine from the top of your high horse."

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:22 pm
Her what? Iathe's head snapped up and around to stare daggers at the candidate, abandoning her supplies to plant her hands on her hips. She was a dragonrider now. Her every action reflected not only upon Skerath, but High Reaches itself. She forced herself to take a slow breath, reeling her temper back in inch by painful inch.

Then her hand lashed out to seize him by the shoulder, digging her fingers in hard. If he wouldn't do things like every other reasonable person in the world, then she'd force him into it!

Skerath's wings fluttered for a moment with surprise, her head jerking forward not unlike a large bird of prey. Oh! This wasn't unexpected... but interesting all the same.

"Sit," She snarled, "Down."

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 pm
It was his ego this time that kept Kahbrohm from doing anything more than hissing with pain, even as a woman from several cots down leaned out to peer in their direction. Frankly, whatever Iathe was doing to his shoulder now hurt much more than the piddly wound she was looking to patch up.

And he wasn't exactly eager to submit, gritting his teeth and forcing himself to remain up on his feet.

"You can clearly already reach it," he snarled through his teeth, expression somewhere between stubborn and sneering as he spoke.

Tsunake
Who will win in this tender encounter of love?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:28 pm
Skerath's head swiveled so she could better assess whoever's interest they garnered--and promptly turned back to the feud at hand, recognizing and dismissing the woman all at once. She wouldn't interfere, so there was no trouble.

He still refused to give in to common sense? Iathe resisted the urge to bare her teeth back at that snarky comment--and settled for kicking him hard in the ankle. Then, if she hopefully managed to make him buckle, she'd clamp her other hand on his opposite shoulder to forcibly drive him down onto the cot with her weight. "That's not the point, you idiot." She growled, that steely look in her eye never wavering.

Is this how you treat human wounds? Her lifemate asked too innocently, and laughed as Iathe mentally gave her a shove.

demon_pachabel
Gosh, just who will it be???
"  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 pm
Unfortunately for Kahbrohm, ankles were finicky things and the sharp kick to his achilles tendon buckled his knee enough that her further efforts yielded actual fruit - it was moldy and spicy and actually some type of a pepper that was not happy about the whole development. "Then what is the point?" he snarled at Iathe, all teeth.

Besides that she liked seeing herself in some sort of position of power and he was the closest thing she was going to get to that for a long long time. Not that he'd ever admit that it was a touch of a shame when both woman and dragon had enough fire in them to burn down the sky.

Tsunake
/Kahbrohm swoons/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:47 pm
"So I don't have to look at your face while I fix you up!" But there was no mistaking the fierce flash of satisfaction in her eyes once he went down, and Iathe stepped back with her chin held high. "Stay put." It was more of a threat than a request. Skerath, make sure he doesn't move. She turned without waiting for a reply, heading to gather up some clean water to wash out the shallow wounds that her green had inflicted with her talons.

Said green trotted closer to Kahbrohm once Iathe had left, her eyes beginning to whirl with touches of blues now. The simmering displeasure in the air made her happy, though she didn't bother to think why. Maybe next time you'll at least try to put up a decent fight against her. She goaded, but she was quite pleased that Iathe had gotten the better hand. Naturally her rider would be just as much of a fighter as she was!

'demon_pachabel"
Iathe will dip him. And then drop him.

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 pm
"******** off," Kahbrohm hissed as Iathe stalked away, already in the middle of rising back up to his feet when Skerath approached. The green's presence didn't keep him from getting back up, instead stepping closer to her and crossing his arms.

He leaned in close, maintaining eye contact while frowning. "I pop her in the nose real good once, and A'zota will be dragging me off to the Candidatemaster to see me kicked out for risking you, y'know. Not that you need any protecting," he reminded, still firm on the opinion.

And the claw marks had been less awful before Iathe had dug her fingers into them.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:53 pm
The green tilted her head to observe the young man for a moment, as though considering his words. Then, in an instant, she threw her body against his legs, intending to knock him back and--mostly--onto the cot as Iathe wanted. Then you will have no excuse, when I am older. She declared. But Kahbrohm might have a dragon of his own at that time and find he had little time or desire to engage with Hers in these verbal sparring matches.

If that was what the future held, so be it. But until then, she'd keep her claws in him--literally and metaphorically!

demon_pachabel

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:20 am
Knocked back onto the cot, Kahbrohm shoved Skerath in turn with a playful sneer. "I'd rather not settle for her," he said, reaching out with both hands to grab the green's head - even if she snapped at his fingers for such an act.

"You're a better sparring partner anyways."

Tsunake

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas