Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[PRP] The Night Unfurls [Shahera/L'nik + dragons] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 pm
The image of the beach was being pushed very strongly into Shahera’s brain. She could just foresee the headache her dragon was going to cause her if Shahera didn’t relent. “I suppose..” She paused as her flits arrived carrying a basket. Where had they gotten a basket? “Oh good. They listened.” She finally got off of L’nik to go give Too and Free little treats from to food they collected. Her quick look told her that it was an eclectic selection. “Picnic inside? Picnic outside?”

Are you coming or not? Therianth was tired fo them taking sooooo long to decide. Should we go get them? She asked Hessianth.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:34 am
With Shahera no longer sitting on him, it probably would have been a good time to actually take the suggested 'get dressed' steps, but L'nik put it off for just a bit longer. "May as well picnic outside!" he said - which did mean that he had to get dressed now. Something that Hessianth was eager to hurry along.

You can walk if you take too much longer! Hessianth huffed restlessly, finally moving his wing from over Therianth as he began to shift. As comfortable as it was to be curled up with her, it was not something he'd been angling to do all day. We may as well, or they may take forever to get anywhere!

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 am
Having received their rewards, Too and Free blinked out to whatever they were doing before. Shahera looked at the still naked L’nik. “Well then. Unless you are much more of an exhibitionist than I thought, I suggest we find clothing.” She wandered over to where some of her’s had ended up. Picking up the shirt she frowned at the small blood spatter. Oh, well. Wouldn’t be the first time she ended up with blood on her clothing. The more worrying thought was that she couldn’t remember cleaning her knife last night.

If you aren’t out here in five minutes we are coming in to bring you whatever state you are in. Therianth announced to both humans and Hessianth.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:54 pm
Being in his own weyr, L'nik at least had the benefit of not having to wear his sliced open shirt again - though he would need to fix that at some point. "Let me know if you need anything I might be able to help with," in case her comment about a lack of clean clothing still held true. Therianth's additional countdown at least made getting dressed a less picky affair - clean and matching was an easy enough priority.

Even if it was Therianth doing it, Hessianth still bubbled possessively over the communication directly with his rider - but only enough to squash it back down. Hurry! Count down as begun! though he was amused by the image of their riders being transported half-dressed and dumped on the beach to have to play some semblance of hide-and-seek with anybody else who may have been out there.

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:16 pm
Wrinkling her nose at her shirt, which didn’t stink exactly but was certainly not fresh, Shahera eyed L’nik’s size. Would she be able to wear one of his shirts and remain decent? Did it matter? She shrugged and dropped the article of clothing. “If you could lend a shirt, that would be good.” She looked around and spotted her knives. One got strapped to her thigh before her pants went on and the other went in her boot. This was all done in practiced movements that showed she had done this hundreds of times before. Eyeing the door now Shahera smirked. “Should we dawdle and see if they actually come drag us out?”

I heard that. Don’t think we won’t make you guys come. And if you do dawdle just to dawdle, Hessianth and I will make things very unpleasant.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:12 am
It was possible L'nik was too busy looking through his shirts to pick out a decent one to notice the stealthy hiding of knives. It was just as likely he wasn't ready to ask about them - as he was very aware they existed to a degree. He settled on a red shirt that he offered to Shahera - though it would probably be a bit long on her. It wasn't either of their faults he was so much taller. "Hessianth doesn't make empty promises, so I suspect he'll get on it even before our five minutes are up," though the idea of teasing was fun enough.

Hessianth rumbled next to Therianth, shifting so he could peer inside at the two riders. It will be less fun for us to drag you to the beach than it will be for us to be there.

faesinger

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:27 am
“Therianth had promised unpleasant things if we dawdle just because.” Shahera said as she took the shirt. It went over her head easily and the neckline was a little scandalous on her but not indecent. Being dressed accomplished Shahera went to the basket of food. “I really hope that Too and Free just found a willing kitchen worker and didn’t steal someone’s basket of food.” She looked up at L’nik expectantly. “So, are you going to try their patience?”

2 minutes. Therianth informed Shahera. It might not have been 3 minutes since the challenge was made but Therianth wanted to go play!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:45 am
An almost wicked grin came over his face at Shahera's question. "I don't know about dawdling just to dawdle," L'nik trailed off as he crossed the weyr to join her. "But I can think of a few things worth doing that may take just a little longer," and with that, he leaned in to kiss her again.

Hessianth thrummed impatiently, knowing fully well that his L'nik was preparing to milk their time limit. 30 seconds! it had been probably 10 since they'd had 2 minutes, but he was not having it!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:11 pm
Shahera leaned up into the kiss. She agreed that this was a good way to spend time. Therianth huffed in the back of her mind. You can do that at the beach. Come on! This only caused Shahera to smile and deepen the kiss. They could do it at the beach, too. Finally she pulled away a few inches. “Are you sure you want to go to the beach?” She began to start undoing L'nik's efforts to get dressed.

Time’s up! Therianth said grumplily and started nudging Hessianth towards the front of the weyr. Looks like we have to go get them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:26 pm
"Not particularly," L'nik murmured, all to eager to help before - Enough! Out! Out!! Hessianth bugled, needing little push from Therianth as he moved to shove one leg into the door off of the ledge. His annoyance was more than amusing to the man who nudged the swiping hand with a foot, only to earn another kreel of annoyance. "Hmm, may be hard to do much here with this...." L'nik gestured with a grin.

Time to go! he didn't seem to fit enough for this, but oh, it didn't stop the attempt!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:57 pm
Shahera simply pushed L’nik further into the weyr away from the swiping dragon. “There. No more problem.” She smiled widely. Therianth was frustrated. Don’t think we won’t leave you here. She told her rider petulantly. So leave. Shahera teased knowing that Therianth wanted to bring Shahera with her. Therianth huffed again and pushed at Hessianth. I am smaller. I might be able to reach them. Meanwhile Shahera was having a nice time reacquainting herself with L’nik’s form. It was a very nice form and she was curious if she had missed anything. Her hands moved up his sides and around behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:07 pm
Hessianth huffed, pulling his leg back and peering in as Shahera pushed L'nik farther out of his reach. The frustration sent across their bond was answered with a playful nudge from the man, though his attention remained on Shahera's playfulness. It wasn't as though he could actually ignore his lifemate, after all. "Safe from abduction for another moment," he grinned, pulling her against up him, tracing his hands back over her hips.

With one last huff, Hessianth moved to give Therianth a go at the grabbing. Cursed small spaces! Should we go without them if we can't get them? he knew the answer, but what if the two just...didn't want to join them?  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:41 pm
Therianth didn’t even try to use her legs. Hessianth’s were longer and had a better reach. Instead she snaked her head in. Shahera hadn’t pushed them far enough in for that the found! Therianth grabbed Shahera by the edge of the shirt and started to drag her towards the door. “Hey!” The rider exclaimed as she fell backwards. This gave Therianth even more purchase and she began to pull the prone Shahera across the floor like a toy. If your’s doesn’t follow I will go back for him. Therianth informed Hessianth. Shahera gave up struggling. Hopefully L’nik’s shirt was sturdy and is floor clean. “Bring the food, will you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:41 pm
"Hey!" L'nik's outburst was almost in unison with Shahera's as Therianth tugged her away, which Hessianth found to be quite funny. Come quietly or she'll be back for you! Hessianth relayed full of smug satisfaction. You're very smart! he added to Therianth, showering her with thoughts of praise and affection. Fortunately, L'nik didn't need much more urging as he grabbed up the basket and followed after the dragged Shahera.

"So what I'm getting out of this is we next time we stand farther away."

Hey!  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:57 pm
“Much farther away.” Shahera stated, glaring at her dragon as she stood up outside on the ledge. The amusement and satisfaction flowing through her bond was both annoying and infectious. “We were going to come.” She grumbled. “Eventually.” Making a show of checking the shirt, it had puncture marks and the hem was now coming out, Shahera wondered how many shirts she was going to owe L’nik in one day. Finally she looked at the two smug dragons with hands on hims. “Are you happy now? We are out of the weyr.”

Therianth was very pleased that her plan worked and was met with approval from Hessianth. No. Therianth informed Shahera. She was feeling like being the contrary one now. Shahera had been difficult, now so would she. Pout.

“No?” The rider asked archly. “I could walk back inside you know.” She moved to do just that.  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff