Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:31 pm
"Oh....oh wow. A sentinel." Huolongmai tasted that word as it left her mouth, wondering if it was an option for her. Was it one she would want to take? "I could see that, to be quiet honest. You seem so natural out here, even just observing the strange lights with keen interest." Oh, s**t. Huolongmai didn't quite meant to just openly compliment her like that...but it was out there now, so she would have to own it.

"My mother has a goal to be a battlemaster. Myself...like I said, I'll keep my options open. I am not sure if I want to follow in her footsteps; I may like to create my own as I venture out of her shadow." Her olive eyes wandered again to the strange lights, slowly becoming used to them and their eerie glow. They seemed awkward, lingering around when it should be night, but she felt a sort of...kinship to that strangeness.

Ecavi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:45 pm
Adanna smiled at Huolongmai's reaction and the compliment. Being good at it was the most important part any job, especially within a military structure like the Firekin had. She was a decent guard but perhaps she could be an excellent sentinel.. but perhaps the mediocrity as a guard would be to her benefit if she was going to be a watcher. She had a say but she also was interested to know what the regents would say, too. It was unfortunate that it was a part of the story she had to leave out now, talking to Huolongmai was helpful in a way.

"That can be hard to do," she said knowingly, thinking of her own mother and the impact she and her secrets had on her, "I still haven't really escaped her shadow, it's followed me all the way from the red mountain. If you can forge your own path, embrace it."

Safaia

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 pm
"Thank you," Huolongmai said witha slight dip of her head. "I think I will." She just hoped that the remaining amount of time the group was outside of the Firekin would be exciting and educational.

"I uh....I dislike being too forward, and as much as I have enjoyed our conversation....perhaps we should return to the group." The lights were odd, and she only hoped that the rest of the lions, Ud included, weren't worried that they had wandered too far off and had gotten into some issue. "It was a pleasure to share some of your company, Adanna."

Ecavi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:18 am
"Oh."

Adanna glanced back up to the sky, suddenly reminded of why she had wandered away from the group to begin with.. but Huolongmai was right. She didn't get much time to ponder what might be going on in the sky but she had a pleasant conversation, that was enough to call it worthwhile for now.

"You're right, we should head back," she agreed, looking back at the younger lioness and smiling, "We're going to be out here a while, I hope we have more opportunities to chat."

She started leading the way back to the group, in a better mood now than she had been when she left it.

Fin.  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items