A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Greenflight] My Favorite Color Is You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
houllow generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 24!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 pm
seaks sneaky sneek

17+12=29  
Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 26!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Saharath 1 - 30

(10+20 = 30 ) 26!

He was off to a good start his great strength helping him with the opening lunge out of the gate as it were, he was proud to be far up in the pack and one of the first to take off. He puffed out his chest and roared for the joy of it.

His rider was resigned to hunting the weyr for a willing bed partner, unwilling to bear the brunt of another awful headache.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 18!

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:46 pm
(20+8 = 28 ) =18 + 2 = 20 for lingering affection <3

Zaleeth chased with all her might but well her skills lay elsewhere than pure strength she was alright on the speed end being rather muscular and determined to put on a good show, her lightness making it easier to zip through the air.

She was behind the pack but holding her own!

She felt Rolahi cheer her from the ground and more puffed up she pumped her small wings harder.  
Aukai Oceansoul generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:50 pm
(10+15 = 25) = 6 (serves him right XD)

Rexeth was aghast at how many were already in the air, but no matter he would come out on top he was sure, he surged into the air and began the long chase to victory.

R'kar sat bemused at the supper table a cup of hot klah in his hand, his dragon was just something else. He was a competitive sort himself sure, but Rexeth always took it up about 10 notches. He sipped his drink and eyed those around him with interest. Wondering if he might find himself some light company.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 16!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:38 pm
Something like a grin exuded from the small bronze as he looked at all the larger dragons about him, all vying for her affection and attentions. Of course he’d had them before and was wise enough to know that for the full effect one must prove themselves to Cloveth, catch her after a dance that he could still remember well.

Maybe so, but just being in the same sky as you makes hearts beat faster and wings strain all the harder to please. Though you know that well enough yourself, sweet Cloveth, after your victory not long ago. It’s only fair that all eyes now glow for you alone! With a terrific uprush he followed after her rising form, not wanting to lose sight of her around all those present to chase.

Casting glances to and fro as he rose after her, up and up trying to gain enough speed, he realized he wasn’t the smallest present, there was a young one chasing her this evening. Well that would prove interesting surely on top of the strangers he saw, Yudueth couldn’t afford to spare another moment in them, they weren’t important in this chase unless they struck out, but he knew which brown to avoid in order to save himself from that. Eyes glowing a deep purple, the small bronze surged forward still, attentions fully upon the beautiful green streaking into the skies.

------------------------------

Strength: 13
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

Round 1: 16/31

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:03 pm
She felt utterly and completely free. Wide open skies, with barely a cloud in sight, draining the last of the day’s light over the horizon. The collection of suitors for this flight had her hearts lifting, however. So many to join her in the sky this evening. Bronze, brown, blue, green. So many lovely dragons joining me this fine evening. Her voice is near purring, twirling as she flew to eye them all. How sad that only one might win, as always.

Fly, my dear. You are perfection, and they should strive for it and you. Amiari’s mental voice was taut but besotted, flooding their bond with as much love as she could muster.

As long as she had known him, Phylideth’s ire could be easily picked up on. So many competitors, yet he had yet to catch her. Cloveth cast out a mental brush, an affectionate, lingering touch like she had nestled beneath his chin. Come now, dear. It takes two to dance, after all.

While he was not as close to her as some of her other competitors, Cloveth reached out to Tinanath. Her brush was light and sweet, like a nestle of her cheek. So much competition for you. Yet here you are, sweet, determined blue. Might you be the one to catch me this lovely evening~? He certainly had his fair share of competition in so many older bronzes and browns. Yet there was something to behold in a blue’s determination as well~.

This stranger, however.. Eldwinth was quite a handsome brown, there was no denying that. She croons a sweet note, catching an appreciative eyeful over her shoulder at the brown dragon. Yet you honor me with your presence, my sweet talker, in catching your attention beyond Western. Might I be so lucky to not only share the sky with you, but a dance in the dying light of the sun~?

One of her previous competitors that caught her eye, the handsome Saharath, captured her attention with the loud roar. She near giggled mentally, trilling to match the loud expression. The bronze was a good flier, no doubt about that. He’d certainly given her a challenge just a few sevendays ago. Might he be the winner this evening? Hm..

Oh, sweet Zaleeth. Her one beautiful green chaser in a sea of handsome boys. Cloveth brushed up against her mentally, less the teasing brushes she gave some others and more the full body cuddles they’d shared. While behind, that certainly didn’t count her out.

Rexeth was far behind the others, yet Cloveth couldn’t quite count the bronze out. Both bronzes had given her a challenge. Yet she kept an eye on him, less in an affectionate way and more appraising.

Yet her hearts melted for such sweetness that Yudueth sent her. His voice helped to bring up such sweet memories of her dance with him, a fondness for how sweet the bronze was to her. Knowing I share this wide open sky with you once more makes me want to soar to the ends of the world, if you are there to follow. Cloveth near purrs for him, with a gentle mental brush much like a touch to his cheek.

All these lovely dragons, but as the light was fading, her limited stamina began to wane. But she would push, and make herself fly as quickly and as long as she may. My dear chasers, such strong displays and valiant words! Cloveth turns, wings wide to catch an upward breeze to rise. But strength alone doesn’t interest me. Can your sweetness shine as bright as such stunning displays of prowess of strength? It’s all but a challenge, teasing soft and sweet.

Please roll Wits + Dexterity!

Bonus Roll!
Cloveth issued a challenge! Roll a d4 for a possible effect of your chaser’s words! Add this bonus to your round roll results.

1. Fail! Your words not only fail to gain Cloveth’s attention, but she seems utterly drawn to another’s! (+0)

2. Oh, seems like you’ve gotten her attention. While it doesn’t linger long, she sends a sweet mental brush your way. +1

3. Your sweet words have gotten through to her. Cloveth’s eyes are bright on you, and her mental touch is lingering. +2

4. Success! Your words have her crooning. Such sweetness having a tender touch more akin to a mental cuddle. +5

Green Cloveth’s Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 25
Dexterity: 17
Stamina: 10
Wits: 15

Round 1: (25+10 = 35) = 28!
Round 2: (15+17 = 32) = 7

demon_pachabel

Hattaki
Oh, fond memories~ +2

ShinosBee

Aukai Oceansoul

tatterpixie
Some words of affectionate inspiration~ +2

BastetAmun

houllow

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 14!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 pm
Despite his best efforts, Tinanath found himself in the middle of the chase pack. He snorted in disgust at himself -- how could he fail? He was young, he was fast, he was clever, he was clearly the best dragon here! Redoubling his efforts, he caught an updraft and soared high in the twilit sky.

Cloveth's sweet words of encouragement washed over him, and he bugled. Oh, sweet, beautiful Cloveth! Your words have given my hearts wings -- how can I not win you this day? You outshine the moons, you are radiant and glorious! I shall be victorious!

On the ground, Ph'ton stumbled across the sand, making his way back to the Weyr as he heard his dragon's words. Atta boy, my Tinanath! You can do it! he thought. All the training and Weyrling lessons in the world couldn't have prepared him for the sensation of flight lust he was feeling now, roiling off Tinanath as the young blue pursued Cloveth. Ph'ton had to find Jailla... or someone, anyone at this point!

~~~~~

Blue Tinanath's Stats
Blue: 45pts
Almost 1 Turn: +2pts
Fit/Motivated: +10pts
Western native: +5pts
Rude/Possessive: -5pts
Total = 62 pts

Strength: 7
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 10

Roll 1: 27 [Speed + Strength] 15
Roll 2: 30 [Wits + Dexterity] +2 and +2 bonus roll 18

Total = 33  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm
Oh!

T'mor could feel a rumble of appreciation for the mental caresses of the green, a calming influence on his usually bratty behavior. The man offered his own cool head to try to keep the brown in such a mood - and perhaps to keep his own mind clear as he continued upward from his own weyr.

Were there others on the prowl that evening besides himself? He didn't see any others as he approached the familiar door of Amiari, knocking on it gently. T'mor would have never just let himself in, after all....and if nobody else was on the pursuit, well.....

He was! Phylideth surged with want - a reminder to his rider that it was the brown who wanted this! And these interlopers! The idea of offering sweet words of seduction was not one of this brown's strong points, and he thrummed with irritation. It was only T'mor that kept him from lashing out at the others who chased - to show his desire by showing his prowess. She doesn't want that. T'mor reminded gently.

Words mean nothing! They are empty! he thrummed, completely at a loss for an ability to woo - and far too impatient to let T'mor perhaps put some together for him. What was wrong with his strength? Why did he have to be anything but that?

Well, not that he'd listen to any explanations as to why he as he was wouldn't do....

---

About Phylideth
Pros: Eager, Attentive, Finish-what-you-started
Cons: Bratty, Easily-angers, Selfish

About T'mor
Pros: Hardworking, Protective, Steadfast
Cons:Self-Sacrificing, Stick-in-the-mud, slow-to-start

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
Rude/Possessive: -5
(60)

Strength: 16
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

Round 1: (16 + 11 = 27) = 23
Round 2: (5 + 12 = 17) = 5

CURRENT TOTAL: 28  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm
PHYPHY BONUS ROLL  
tatterpixie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:08 pm
Bonus roll for Tinanath!  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 8!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:56 pm
Hearts beating faster as she reached out to him, words echoing in his mind that came from the sweetest of voices and the bronze simply couldn’t help lean into the brush against his cheek. It made him falter a bit to feel but he recovered with a shake of his head, pushing his wings all the harder to catch up.

To the ends of Pern or the edge of the sky, to the stars themselves so far above, if it were you leading I’d gladly follow along. No voice is sweeter that can pull at the hearts of so many, so all the harder to try and win your affections but so worth the chance to even dream it possible. Yudueth sent her a trilling trumpet as he climbed and twisted in the air after her. While he might not have been as close as others he knew that it could sometimes come right down to the last moments of a flight and he wouldn’t give up or give in!

------------------------------

Speed: 18
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

Round 1: 16/31
Round 2: 8/32 +2 + 1 = 11

Total: 27

Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:58 pm
Bonus roll! Hoo boy that was bad Yudueth. XD Hope thisnone’s better to you.  

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 7!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:41 am
The look cast to him by the lovely green did not go unnoticed, nor unwanted. An appreciative rumble echoed throughout his chest as he continued after her. Her sweet words brushed through his mind and Eldwinth felt a surge of lust, further blocking the other males from around him. In his mind there was only he and the green, no one else. Of course this would end if one neared him and Eldwinth knew he wouldn't hesitate to snap at them.

Ah but you, my sweet, would call me from even the farthest corners of Pern. He followed after her, weaving through the air and moving to get closer to her. [color#A88765]Of course, my sweet, we shall make those around us envious. Allow yourself to be swept up in your feelings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eldwinth's Stats
Base Points: +40
Eight Years: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Non Weyr Native: +5
Possessive: -5
Total Points: 60

Speed: 13
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 11

Roll 1: Spd + Strg; 13+13=26; 26 +1=27
Roll 2: Wits + Dex; 15+8=23; 7+(Bonus Roll 4)5=12

Total: 38  
BastetAmun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:43 am
Bonus Roll for Eldwinth  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 8!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:08 am
Oh, her dear suitors. It seemed like the further they flew, the more that they seemed to separate from each other. Such a shame, but as much as she wishes she could scoop them all up and fly as one -- there must be a winner. Four lovely suitors had separated themselves, two she knew quite well, one only in spirit as the last native clutch grew, and a handsome stranger to have graced the sky with her. So close to one another.

The spirited little blue Tinanath made her heart swell to have caught the dear attention of one of the latest clutch. His determination and tenacity had come in spades, and kept up and neared her over the browns and bronze that come so close. Oh handsome Tinanath. I give your hearts wings, yet you warm mine in that a sweet young dragon might chase an older green like me. But might your wings be strong enough to carry us home?

Yet she could near feel the irritation that radiated off dear Phyliadeth. A challenge that wasn’t suited to him, and she knew it. While he hadn’t risen to the task, she can’t help the way her hearts stutter for him. Surely Amiari’s own warmth for the company of the brown’s rider didn’t cloud her judgement, not when Phylideth had always chased her with such devotion. My dear Phylideth. Words are not your strong suit, forgive me. But might you finally catch me this day? Will you not show me the strength of your wings? The strength of your hearts?

Cloveth was the star of the show, and Amiari could not help but love her splendor of a green all the more as she had such wonderful suitors chase her once more. The playfulness, the affection. She had began to wonder if no one might seek her out this evening -- but there’s a knock at the door, and the woman smiles. T’mor’s handsome, familiar face on the other side of her door has her heart doing it’s own flutter. “If I could have one chaser this evening, I’m glad to see it’s you, T’mor..” Her hand gently reaches out, fingers so gently touching along his chin.

But then there was Yudueth, who was the other of the close chasers that she was close to. His sweet words made her hearts flutter, made her wings want to stretch wide and chase the ends of the horizon, if just to see if his words were true. Sweet, kind Yudueth. Only once have we danced, but still you chase. My kind bronze, my wings begin to grow tired -- but the thought of finding the edge of the sky with you fills my hearts with the lightness to find it. Might we go chase the ends of Pern together once more? His twist, his trumpet -- was matched by her own trill, sweet and happy with a mental caress of affection.

But last, and certainly not least, left her mysterious suitor, Eldwinth. The deep barrel rumble of his chest, how she had caught his undivided attention. He was a handsome brown, that she was sure of. But his words were a lure, tempting and sweet. A dragon she could get lost in. A day, perhaps more? Here I am, and yet there you are. With such sweet words that call to me, oh handsome stranger Eldwinth… Won’t you catch your sweet Cloveth? Show me these feelings of yours?

But the further she flew, the more her wings tired and ached. Her stamina was running low, especially for her small size. Calling out to her sweet chasers, warmth in her tone for them all. My dear, handsome suitors. Darling lovers in this night. The light is low, and I am getting so very tired. Might one of you show me your best, and catch me in your embrace? Yet she pumps her wings, turning in a quick curl as she begins her downward spiral towards her racing suitors.

Show your moves! This is it, closest to Cloveth’s total score catches her! Match her total score for an autocatch!
Please roll your two highest stats!

Green Cloveth’s Stats
Strength: 10
Speed: 25
Dexterity: 17

Round 1: (25+10 = 35) = 28!
Round 2: (15+17 = 32) = 7
Round 3: (25+17 = 42) = 8
Total: (28+7+8 ) = 43

demon_pachabel