Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*notices your bribes* Post forms here [Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: stormflower

bribe 1
Recustom

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!
Username of owner(s): stormflower
Image of Soquili:  User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Moderate? 
Soquili Species: Half Unicorn
WIP Wanted: would love to see progress but it’s not needed, I trust you <3

-- Colors & Markings --  
Body: Cc on if you change to all legs down. If his color could be a little more brown vs the current muddy grayish brown, a deeper tone if possible. His marking are fine as is maybe making them a smidge lighter. Would also like some light scars on him, not fresh but not super old. Just a few cc placement
Face: if his eyes could be a little more on the gold side that would be great and cc an expression edit. He is a desert wanderer, but is very kind and serene. Maybe a scar on his nose or cheek as well cc
Mane: Would love him to have a longer mane overall but in an up do, long ponytail intermingled with a scarf that would also wrap around his face some(though the face could be separate? Cc) Cc on color and style, going with desert wanderer, maybe blue or blue accents. Maybe a little disheveled and wind blown mane as well. As for mane color, brown but would it be possible to add shiny gold color highlights through out?
Tail: long but style cc, matching mane. Color same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cc
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here. 

-- Physical Breed Traits --  
Horn(s): Cc uni horn
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other: recustom Desert Wanderer

-- Accessories & Edits -- 
Trading Post Items: he has the blue horn adornment/earring. I like this but would like something a little more substantial- cc would like maybe a ‘body scarf’wrapping around his body and ending lightly wrapping around his tail, his head scarf I mentioned could be a part of this as well, cc color and pattern but with at least blue accents. Would like some other jewelry on him, blue and gold but cc. Would also love for an item less version and maybe on that version he have gold sand running off his back and from his mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: All are for inspiration  Desert Prince, scarf and hair, Adornments, scarf and adornments, adornments

bribe 2
Poke'Fusion

Entry Tag: (stormflower | Wind-Cerynei-Ulunsuti | Heavy-Extreme?| Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind-Cery'suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Origin: Xerneas and Meloetta
Artist inspiration from Sylvaur original fusion on deviantart
WIP Needed? A LOT is CC so not needed though wouldn’t turn them down per say lol

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Go strongly off the colors of the art from Sylvaur here, Twin 2: CC you can go whatever spectrum you like, inverse or otherwise
Face: Twin 1: CC based of the art from Sylvaur, glowing eyes maybe. Twin 2: Again CC on the color spectrum can have a varying expression edit maybe, but both should look demure/serene like…maybe one has a different mouth and the other different eyes(love longer lashes on both maybe though…simply suggestions). Also love the gem that seems to be on the Meloetta's forehead, adding that in whatever hue/color with a glow would be awesome
Mane:Both edited, going off the image from Sylvaur where its flowing like fins in the image, but more of a style from Meloetta(green/normal form for Twin 1 and the Orange form for Twin 2) Mane color for twin one again going off that main image but making it sparkly and with meloetta's 'music note' type additions, be it odd ball highlights or actually make them music note items that glow. Twin 2 going the same route and you can differ the hairstyle to the other Meloetta version if you like or do a combo…CC really
Tail: CC to match the style and look of the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves(glowy)
Reference Image(s):
Meloetta
Meloetta Credit artist Deviantart TheBoogie
Xerneas
MAIN REF-Fusion Xerneas WARNING this ref has the wings as more butterflyesque Credit Artist Sylvaur on Deviantart-so much awesome

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Major CC basing them off Xerneas so combo Suti/Cerynei. However best you think it would grasp the light element going off their look, don’t have to be as big as Xerneas but not tiny/puny either, def with xerneas gems and would love them glowing…maybe with small glowing music notes(or balls of light) seemingly coming from the gems in the different colors?
Wings: The appendages from the Main Xerneas ref I love, but I would rather them have medium elegant wings that mimic stained glass shiny and mosaic type pattern if possible(whatever you feel looks best). Glowing wings are also win but major CC here
Fins: n/a
Scales: Being part suti' if you think throwing some small scale patches here and there would look good im game, just not all over, very minimal IF any.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Really want you to have fun and interpret as you see fit I just saw the main Xerneas fusion from the poke event and fell in love with the though of the combo with some tweaks <3

Trading Post Items:n/a
Custom Items: Forehead Gem mentioned above, also an elegant mask maybe of mosaic stained glass flare that ties into Meloetta's 'mic' she has in the green version on both girls. The mask is CC style and can be the same on both girls…just CC, glowing around body namely wings glowing music notes on /in hair and around horns. Maybe some jewelry light though I guess since it seems they may have a bit going on without being overly adorned. Maybe a delicate scarf type thing or small sheer cape that drapes of the back off one that clasps at the neck in a necklace and the other something that just drapes over her shoulders and again clasps at the neck into a necklace…idk CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Your imagination and the above refs of the pokemon themselves I guess.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Poke Fusion Xerneas-meloetta

-- Angeni --
n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

bribe 3
Walker Huntresses

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: War or Draft your choice, no roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Design with WoW inspiration?
WIP Needed? appreciated if you can

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Dark Blueish base markings cc if you choose…lighter in color so as they would be subtle
Twin 2: Same except More of a Purpleish Base
Face: eye color-glowing Green for Twin 1 and glowing blue for Twin 2, expression edits 1 has more of a scowl and the other a sadder expression doesn’t matter which has which
Mane:Edited- Both CC can have the same style and just different color or slightly different styles and the same colors. Refs for inspiration.
Tail: Same deal as the Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer Fetlocks and Hooves CC
Reference Image(s): For Inspiration only
Awesome hair PrettyNice braidsLoveVery NiceHuntressLast hair Ok promise last hair Warpaint makeup 2 3 4

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: They are skinwalker hunters so maybe 'skinwalker' tiger pelts each having a different color adoring them would be awesome….white tiger and strawberry bengal perhaps or a tiger and a leopard? CC
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC if you like
Custom Items: Ok so this is CC as they are skinwalker hunters and sisters to my cursed walker. They are ultimately hunting him to kill him until they learn of the Angeni Charms and with their Niece they will try to charm him and redeem him…..anyways they have armor similar to Einar and his daughter possibly with saddles too but Id be fine with them having just back plates and no saddles its up to you. Maybe a little more armor then their brother though and the armor colors I would like to differ between them as well as the jewel colors. They are hunters so any other adornments that are huntress-esque weapons…one a sword the other a bow and quiver? Just really have fun, they are some rough and tumble lasses. Scars are also good considering their 'profession'
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family members
Einar Pandora Fiore
Other armor inspiration- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 By no means do I want or expect things to be as complex or detailed as some of the refs with the armor….inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

bribe 4
Celestial Twins

Entry Tag: stormflower | Mutant Hippo'geni) |Moderate? | Twins

Edit Category:Trying more for Moderate but may push into Heavy?
Soquili Species: Hippogryph Angeni
Body Build: Regular, 4 claws(pose CC)
Concept Origin: Mee Brain xD
WIP Needed? Would love but not necessary as it largely CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Largely CC based off the 2 Avi references listed below.
Face: CC
Mane:CC Love Medium-Long(past the knee in part at least) hair with feather accents
Tail: CC Similar to mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Claws CC
Reference Image(s): These are two of my favorite Avatars Ive made as of late and want them to be inspiration for these 2 girls. Avi 1 Avi 2

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - CC angeni wings mixed with hippo or custom wings. Head and or ankle wings just CC what you feel looks best, If custom or Angeni wings they can have just 2, they don’t have to have all 4…may be partial to just 2 wings either way
Other Notes: Just CC have fun!! No beak or Hippo cheek or leg feathers though please. Scales maybe, cc if you like

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: New design but to add to the reference avi's a few other likes are pearls, shinies and sparkly things, jewelry, Asian flare(especially Japanese and Chinese influences) SPACE lol, Bells, and flowers

bribe 5
Prehistoric Breeding

Go with the flow!
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:

Lady Dalenii (Mahogany Sunset) x Relic (stormflower & Maliktziah Ankhwave)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here- Both storm and Malik have rights to a basket per all three parties agreeing for the sake of these Bribes

Teepees:Maho & Storm

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Kelpi orca templates, female leg up pose.

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes/No. If yes, different hairs, body types (regular, draft, war), body poses (neck, legs), expressions, and anything non-breed may be used. If no, hairs, body types, body poses, expressions, and anything non-breed will be restricted to what the parents and throwbacks have.
---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Edited yes?
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): sure

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations: n/a
Growth Omission Form HERE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:57 pm
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

bribe 1
Form

Entry Tag: Fayt_of_Redemption | Pawed Mutant | Extreme? edit | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Extreme I believe
Soquili Species: Regular pawed whatever this one is (all feet) (no Roman Nose)
Body Build: Regular leg down or up; whichever you want to do, chin scruff
Concept Origin: Husband's Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please (final lines before coloring/shading is fine)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: eye color (see refs), eyebrows (miffed), inner ear (see refs), eyes (unhinged), mouth (closed smile if possible, otherwise neutral)
Mane: Custom (see refs)
Tail: Custom (see refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A; want to be able to see the paws
Reference Image(s): Please let me know if you're unable to see these images. Thanks. =3

Character Sheet (I'd want this color variant of the armor instead of the black/dark blue that appears on most of the refs)

Ref2
Ref3
Uncert Ref3
Ref4
Uncert Ref4
Black and white Ref1
Black and white Ref2
Black and white Ref3
Colors

The ears and tail are pretty much how they appear in the character sheet, but here's some RL pics.
Kanga ears
Kanga tail

Trading Post Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are the armor and cape, a Kangaroo tail, Kanga ears, some sort of short mane along any part of the neck that wouldn't be covered by the armor, then hair on the head that looks like that in the refs. Feel free to splice any current templates; I'm not sure what all is available these days. Chin scruff should be the same color as the hair.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's my husbands OC. If need be though I can get him to hop on Gaia and confirm I can do this.

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: Fayt_of_Redemption | Regular Canine pawed Mutant | Heavy-Extreme? edit | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Heavy-Extreme I believe
Soquili Species: - Regular Canine pawed (all feet)/floofy tailed mutant
Body Build: Regular or Draft is fine; leg up or down, whichever you want (no Roman Nose)
Concept Origin: It's my OC
WIP Needed? Yes please (final lines before coloring/shading is fine)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See refs
Face: eye color (see refs), eyebrows (miffed), inner ear (see refs), eyes (unhinged), mouth (closed smile if possible, otherwise neutral)

Mane: See refs; stock/splicing is fine if there's something that's close; long, wavy, a bit wispy.

Tail: I want a fluffy canine-like tail. I've seen numerous ones floating around that I think are stock, but am not sure of their official names/if there's ones I haven't seen. If I win this slot and you don't want to draw a new one, could I be sent a preview of the options? If not, I wouldn't mind This Tail.

Hooves/Fetlocks: No fur/fringes; I want to be able to see the paws.
Reference Image(s): Please let me know if you're unable to see these images. Thanks. =3

Character sheet reference
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Sleeve detail
Some more sleeve detail
And another look at it
Ref 1 cert
Color palette, though the yellowish color can be any shade you think will work best for gold jewelry

Reference Image(s) for Items: See above. The edits I'm wanting though are Canine-like ears similar to this, a wolf tail unless a stock is used, the hair unless a stock/splicing is used, the feather in the hair near the ear, the necklace, and the dress. I'm open to your interpretation of how the dress should look, since I think this may fall into your I don't like to do category, even if it's more of a cape-like look. I really want the sleeves though.

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A; It's my OC.

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:17 pm
Happy early birthday smile <3

Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Fatal Irony

bribe 1

Herd Helper

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd:

I'm starting a fox herd. Elusive, mysterious, mercurial creatures who live in hidden areas of the woods and mountains. I'd like them to be colored like different fox types like the ones referenced. I'd like the cross fox to be saved for a future commission. The herd are hunters, gatherers, scavengers. They are wild and free, chaotic in nature. They are highly superstitious and suspicious of others. Matriarchal. I see them as very tribal and close-knit. I'd like these to be full sized, but there are plans for a pack of pawed minis in the future. I'd like these to be wolf-pawed. Edits are for you to decide!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

bribe 2
Razor Rottenfang Foxtails x Bedlam

Go with the flow!

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts as a seperate bribe slot and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: y
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:y

Entry Code:
Razor "Rottenfang" Foxtails (Kyrieko) x Bedlam (Fatal Irony)

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery, Gashapon

Parent 1:
User Image User Image
UNCERT, ITEMLESS, PELTLESS (FERAL)
pregnant stage: If willing, I'd love one!

Parent 2:
User ImageUser Image

UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Fatal Irony || Kyrieko

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations:
Mother || Father

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting Halloween Inspired Mutations?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: No

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: Bee/sHornets

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Yes
~~~ Do you like gore?: No
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Yes
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: No
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Halloweeny-stuff (jack o lanterns and the like

bribe 3
Mockbreeding

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Fatal Irony
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Fatal Irony
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: JetAlmeara & She-ra Of Etheria
Permission: Mockbreeding Permission || RP Contest permission won from

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Mockbreeding Permission
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? They each leave a feather.
Short IC Response: n/a (not mine to rp)

bribe 4
Form

Quote:

Edit Category: - Heavy
Body Build: draft
Concept Origin: Plush!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but if you want to do one cool

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Starry/nebula type in blue/purples and yellows - see reference
Face: Purple glowing eyes with no sclera. A serene expression?
Mane: Here's where you can get creative. I'd like it to be long like Samael (She is his sister) but can be in any style you wish!
Tail: Similar to her mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: fluffy fetlocks, the stock ones are fine
Reference Image(s):

User Image

She's going to be his sister:

User Image
(links to uncert) Naked uncert for markings

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC, if any
Custom Items: I would like a fluffy capelet type thing like Samael has, CC in color. A skull as well, and feathers - purple like his please! No chains. Instead I would like a sheer sash-type thing wrapping around her. Maybe a couple of flowers in her hair. Other accessoies/jewlery up to you! bones/claws/etc are great for that kind of stuff.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See Samael above

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a

bribe 5
Form

Quote:
Edit Category: -Moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: Purewalker - Fox
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not really

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: For the body I would love some sort of pattern in whites and browns and rusts. Maybe some mixture of horsebreed patterns or fox patterns (there are refs you can use under pelts) and stripes and swirls, etc. I'll leave it CC for you!
Face: Vicious, angry, fangs showing in the snarl. Blood dripping off the mouth
Mane: I would like an edited mane for breeding purposes... medium-long in length, CC style! Colors matching to the body, CC color.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): none

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Pelt: The kitsune/fox colored like a Cross Fox - Example 1, Example 2
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
1 - A custom tattered cloak, in black and/or red. It should wrap around the neck and part of the body, but not cover too much of her body.
2 - Leather cuffs and/or bracelets around all four legs. See refs!
Reference Image(s) for Items: One, and Two

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lofa
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Feral
Mate: lol no
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Can I get bones? in bone color maybe splattered with blood?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

I, Fatal Irony, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I do so swear!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: n/a
Pelt Species:
n/a

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Fox/Kitsune

---------------

Personality (required): Lofa is a sadistic creature. Her favorite hobby is to take her victims back to her lair and flay the skin from their bones. She keeps them alive and peels them slowly, like a grape. She keeps her lair very secluded so no one will hear her victim's screams. She tracks her victims for days or even weeks, following them and waiting for any moment of seclusion or weakness before she takes them, knocks them out and drags them back to her lair. She makes sure they aren't conscious because when she feels a little bored with them she likes to let them believe they've "escaped" her torment - but they have no idea where they are. So they wander lost in the woods with her hunting them, never knowing how far from help they really are. She's as interested in their psychological torment as their physical torment, bringing them to the point of begging for the sweet release of death. Sometimes she even convinces them to inflict harm upon themselves.
Background (required): She awoke in the woods during deep winter, emerging from her basket into the deep snow. She hungered, and cause the scent of something beneath the snow. She burrowed, finding a den of rabbits and there she made her first meal. She spent the winter tracking down such prey, finding the thrill of the hunt more exhilarating than the actual kill. She began prolonging the deaths more and more, finding more interesting ways to keep a body alive before she ended it. As she grew she became more adept at her gruesome play, and even set herself up a base of operations where she could conduct her experiments without being disturbed.

Rough Plot ideas (required):
1 - I would like for one lucky victim to actual escape her during one of her earlier games. She will then spend however long it takes hunting this victim down, becoming obsessed with finishing the job.

2- One victim will become so twisted by her they actually become her slave-creature, following her and helping her to torment and murder others.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They wouldn't be listed as lifemates, ever. ICly it could be a situation of their territories touching, making convenience the main reason for repeated breedings.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
God no. They'd as soon murder each other as look at them.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Go to RP staff and ask for tips and tricks. Maybe re-read the skinwalker information provided.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope! What would they wish for?

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Infighting among themselves causes them to break up so quickly.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They are pure, unapologetic evil, demons incarnate. Completely nonredeemable.

... Design me a friend! ...

Owner: Fatal Irony
Edit level: CC
Familiar Name: Dumuzi
Familiar Breed: Wolf - Exotic
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: -omit-
Familiar Description: Red Wolf ears, Massive Tail (red panda?), The maned wolf hair, back fluff, Piercings, 3-band bracelet, and necklace - Or any edited variation you like

I would love it to be based in color off of This plush - Uncert for clarity
Accessory color: CC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:57 pm
Username: Lady Argentum Draconis

bribe 1

Entry Code:
Marlea Requiem ( mewmew kittykat94 ) x Edwin Flew ( Lady Argentum Draconis )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Argent Mew
---Lifemate?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Cropped, Curly on Males, Super Old Templates

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Any Closed Eyes, Open Smile, Grumpy, Sharp Snarl

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes
Marlea: Mother | Father

bribe 2

Edit Category: Heavy for wiggle room
Soquili Species: Canine Pawed Mutant
Origin: Braxien/Misdreavus, concept art by Josi
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, with pink fade on extremities.
Face:
Eyes: Sultry Eyes, Pink with pale yellow sclera
Inner Ear: black with Braxien-esque ear tuffs, pink in color
Markings: White/light gray facial marking extending down to a fluff edit around her neck (see Ref). If the fluff looks weird don't do it. Please no false nose markings.
Mane: CC Style but would prefer something long and flowing. Black with pink fade.
Tail: Canine tail, black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s): Braxdreavus

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Misdreavus-esque necklace, pink. Feel free to add any draperies/scarves, other jewelry, beads you see fit. Please no nose rings or lip piercings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Braxdreavus

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pokemon

bribe 3

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species: Mer with Unicorn horn
Origin: Goldeen/Milotic, Ref image by Josi
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White/Cream then starting at the waist Milotic hexagonal markings with black outline filled in white/cream, red or gold
Face:
Eyes: Blue with red sclera. Tendril/whiskers above the eye.
Inner Ear Color: Gold? CC
No Expression
Mane: Something long, as long as it doesn't cover the eyes. Red with Gold fade at the ends?
Tail: Milotic-esque edited tail. See Ref for coloring.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal Fetlocks, Gold Hooves
Reference Image(s): Goldentic by Josi

Horn(s): Loose Curl Style. Same color as the body.
Wings:
Fins: If possible just the round ruffle back fin no side fins. Gold with Red outer edge.
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Lucky Paw necklace, without paw and the gem binder jewel setting spliced into that spot. Necklace and setting should be gold with red jewel.
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Pokemon

bribe 4

Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please

Body: #c77158 with markings in #562b45 (See Ref) -- However markings are partially CC and feel free to change/add anything you see fit.
Face: Maybe a stripe across her eyes in her marking color? Not on ref but if it looks good.
Eye Color: #e3c001
Mane: Color: #2d2a35 -- But CC though if you think another color would work better.
Style: A massive updo with a second bun on top of the majority of her hair. a few loose strands around her face, with heavy curls sitting under the bulk of her hair. (See Ref)
Tail: Color: Same as Mane
Style: Long with slight curl to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock. CC Hoof Color
Reference Image(s):
Sister to Mameha Otome's Guedes.
My Ref (using Mameha Ref Lines)
Hair/marking inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A (The Horns in the ref is a headdress)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items:
- A ram horn headress with bone fragments hanging down.
- Cloth and leather collar with beads and skull accessories (CC color of cloth/beads, See Refs).
- Bone, leather and bead bracelets. Both bracelets on near front leg are bone. The upper one is a set of bones tied together. (See Ref)
- Skull and bird feathers sitting at the base of her spine on top of her tail. Feathers around the skull should be Glossy Ibis feathers (See Ref)
- Feel free to add things should you see fit to do so that fit her theme. Please no nose rings or lip piercings though.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See my ref for placement of items and Hair/Marking Ref for headdress, bone bracelet ref, and skull and feather ref.
Skull Ref for Collar
Should dangle just under the skull on her collar and off her back leg
Ibis Feathers 1
Ibis Feathers 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deidre
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Voodoo
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): Bone's instead of feathers CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission Here.

===Familiar===

Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Familiar Name: TBA
Familiar Breed: Mouse
Familiar Gender: TBA
Familiar Temper: TBA
Familiar Description: Same body color as companion with purple feet and legs. CC. some beads or fitting accessories. CC
Accessory color:
Teepee: N/A
Price: N/A

bribe 5
Form

Custom/breeding form goes here

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm
= Notice Me OwO =
Username: Lady_Ourania

bribe 1
Form

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: PLEASE NOTE: Any palette colors can be swapped if the colorist decides to go in a different direction, e.g., brown for main base color/gray mane, etc. The color choices listed aren't written in stone by any means. Dark grey (#727788 ) for the dominant coloring, and a wash of minimal paint markings around the back and near the face/eyes in shades of reddish-orange (#F17162), with a hint of fading aqua at the edges (#B0EECD, #62E2F1). Maybe dapples at the colorist's discretion?
Face: Light aqua, glowing eyes, a more neutral expression, otherwise similar in color to the main body. Also somewhat CC for markings.
Mane: Wavy and dark brown (#40312D), medium to short length. Perhaps slightly unkempt and partially obscuring her eyes? A small braid or two with the red/orange/aqua scheme incorporated into the strands would not go amiss.
Tail: Similar to her mane, though it can be pinned up as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated cloven hooves are fine.
Reference Image(s): Color palette here
Marking ideas, but please without the stockings: one and two.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Edits on style 1 for the angeni template, made slightly translucent and on the small side. Either way, I would like for them to be more spindly looking than the average Angeni wings, as she is a creature of the crossroads, and rarely uses them. It'd be great if the remaining feathers could be a little ragged and mussed.
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Here's an idea of what the wings could look like.

Custom Items: I would like for her to have three masks, two of which are positioned on the sides of her head, while the third is worn on her face. The mask she wears should look canine in nature. The other visible mask can be either a serpent or a boar, depending on your preferences. They can be slightly abstract if you choose. I would also love a maskless version.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mask ideas: x x x.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Crossroads, approved by Uta.

bribe 2
Form

Edit Category: - Moderate/CC
Soquili Species: - Teamonster
Starting Stage: Adult only.
Concept Origin: Original design.
WIP Needed? Would be nice, but not required or anything due to the CC nature of it.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly CC. Intricate markings similar to those displayed on Rue, as they will be from the same herd, preferably on a darker base coat. (The designs on their coat are intended to tell a story, just not necessarily in a linear fashion). If you'd like a starting point of sorts, something with oceanic/sea creature/leviathan designs would be awesome? But I'll leave it to your discretion.
Face: CC, though I would like for this pony to have the flaming eyes/mouth combo that Rue displays. Can alter to suit as necessary. Monster-ish or grotesque mouths are totally welcome and encouraged.
Mane: Edited and mostly CC, medium to short in length.
Tail: Edited, similar to Rue's bushy tail if possible, though feel free to change it up as you like.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock canine paws, please.
Reference Image(s): Rue

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A.
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: Since this is pretty much all around CC, I'll leave it up to you.

Custom Items: CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm
Edited on September 4th to change out a concept. Corgi Herd Helper now is the 5th bribe instead of the original custom idea.

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon

bribe 1
Djose x Lorcan Breeding

Speedy Delivery!
Link to Pony/pairing Omission Form: Pairing Omission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Djose (Nisshou H) x Lorcan (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Nisshou H's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: None

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

bribe 2
Kaikea x Shadow Breeding

Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!

Entry Code:
Kaikea (She-Ra of Etheria) x Shadow (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid

Teepees: She-Ra of Etheria's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Great Great Grandparents: Tapanga & Dynatos
Great Grandfather: Diesgyrini
Maternal Grandparents: Kanani & Crisanto
Paternal Grandmother: Koan
Mother: Kamakana

bribe 3
Pokefusion Twins Custom

Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Halfbreed | Heavy-Extreme | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti halfbreed
Concept Origin: Chandelure, Shiny Rapidash, Alolan Ninetails
WIP Needed? If you would like

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base color should be black, but all marking color(s) are CC. I would adore will o' wisp/foxfire flames floating about, with the flames being a mixture of purples. Think elegant, creepy, ethereal ghost fire. Any items are CC as well.
Face: Eyes should be a deep, glowing golden color with light trails (if possible) please. Facial markings, eyebrow, and inner ear colors are CC. Please no roman nose though.
Mane: Two words- ghost fire! I would love for the mane to be a flowing ethereal sort of fire which partially drapes down around the shoulders, instead of sticking straight up entirely (if that makes sense). Color is a mixture of deep blues and purples.
Tail: A fluffy wolf-like/fox-like tail. The tip of the tail should be alight with the same sort of ghostly fire as the mane. Color of the flames is the same mixture of deep blues and purples.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited wispy, fiery fetlocks. Same as the mane and tail flames. Also would love canine paws instead of hooves please.
Reference Image(s):
Chandelure
Shiny Rapidash
Alolan Ninetails
Fire on tail tips
Wisps/Foxfire
Mane style inspiration

Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Scales: Ulun'suti leg scales. CC on color.
Other Notes:
Unwanted traits:
All Ulun'suti traits except for leg scales

Wanted traits:
Fiery fetlocks
Edited fiery mane
Edited wolf-like/fox-like fiery tail
Canine paws

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: An old, Gothic-style lantern
Lantern

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire

Twin 2
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti halfbreed
Concept Origin: Chandelure, Shiny Rapidash, Alolan Ninetails
WIP Needed? If you would like

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base color should be black, but all marking color(s) are CC. I would adore will o' wisp/foxfire flames floating about, with the flames being a mixture of darker blues. Think elegant, creepy, ethereal ghost fire. Any items are CC as well.
Face: Eyes should be a deep, glowing midnight blue color with light trails (if possible) please. Facial markings, eyebrow, and inner ear colors are CC. Please no roman nose though.
Mane: Two words- ghost fire! I would love for the mane to be a flowing ethereal sort of fire which partially drapes down around the shoulders, instead of sticking straight up entirely (if that makes sense). Color is a mixture of deep oranges and yellows.
Tail: A fluffy wolf-like/fox-like tail. The tip of the tail should be alight with the same sort of ghostly fire as the mane. Color of the flames is the same mixture of deep oranges and yellows.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited wispy, fiery fetlocks. Same as the mane and tail flames please. Also would love canine paws instead of hooves please.
Reference Image(s):
Chandelure
Shiny Rapidash
Alolan Ninetails
Fire on tail tips
Wisps/Foxfire
Mane style inspiration

Scales: Ulun'suti leg scales. CC on color.
Other Notes:
Unwanted traits:
All Ulun'suti traits except for leg scales

Wanted traits:
Fiery fetlocks
Edited fiery mane
Edited wolf-like/fox-like fiery tail
Canine paws

Custom Items: An old, Gothic-style lanter
Lantern

-- Existing Pets --

-- Ulun'suti --

bribe 4
Natsu Dragneel Cosplay Custom

Entry Line: Kaya Wolf Moon || Ulun'suti Half-breed || Extreme (?)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Half-breed
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail
WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please? May I also request an unclothed version as well?

Body:
He has a body color that is slightly tan in tone. There is a scar on the left side of his neck, as well as a cross-shaped scar on his right abdomen. He wears a mostly black, one-sleeved, high-collar jacket with orange trim. The right arm has a sleeve whereas the left arm is sleeveless, allowing his Fairy Tail guild mark to be seen. The tattoo itself is dark-ish red and fairy-shaped. A brown armband adorns the upper right arm, but is not necessarily part of the coat, while a brown belt with silver buckle wraps around his waist. Natsu also wears a white, scale-patterned scarf around his neck and a black cloth band just above his left hoof. See reference for an exact idea of what he looks like. There is a firey SFX aura around the right and left front hooves, flaring upwards around the front legs and stopping about mid-knee (or whatever looks best). (Right and left are from the Soq’s POV)
Face:
Eye color = Black. The pupils should be slightly more narrow to look less rounded, but they're not quite slits either. They're somewhere in-between the two styles. See reference pic for a better idea.
Eyebrows= Salmon pink.
Inner ear: CC (maybe a little darker than body).
Expression = Edited to a smirk with some teeth showing. The teeth should have the canines slightly more elongated. See reference
Mane: Edited mane that reaches to midway down the neck and is unruly/spiky in style. The color is salmon pink. See references below. Would like the length to be somewhere between the mane style inspiration reference and the body/hair reference.
Tail: Edited tail that is spiky and short-ish. Ideally, it would be longer than the stock Forever Foal style, but shorter than stock Medium in order to match the design style of the mane. Color is salmon pink.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 'Suti cloven hooves and fetlocks. Hoof color is CC. Fetlocks are same color as body.
Reference Image(s):
Mane style inspiration:
(received permission here)
Tattoo (color):
User Image

Tattoo (design):
User Image

Natsu body and hair:
User Image

Natsu grin v1:
User Image

Natsu grin v2:
User Image

Scars: (ignore the one on the cheek please)

User Image

Natsu eyes: Linked for size

~*~ Physical Breed Traits ~*~
Fins: None
Scales: ‘Suti leg scales
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted Traits:
1. Slightly elongated canine teeth.
2. Ulun'suti cloven hooves, fetlocks, and leg scales.
3. Firey SFX aura around right and left front hooves, flaring upwards around the front legs and stopping about mid-knee.

Other unwanted traits:
Roman nose, leg feathers, frills, horns, spikes, big mouth, leg spurs, raptor claws, spread style wings, frilled wings, all scales except leg, Ulun'suti tail.

Trading Post Items:
1) Single black band just above the left hoof. Dull in appearance to give the sense of it being a cloth band. See reference. (Right and left are from Soq’s POV)
Custom Items:
1) One-sleeved, high-collared jacket. Has long right sleeve but no left sleeve. Black with orange trim. A brown armband circles the upper right arm/bicep. See reference. (Right and left is from Soq's POV)
2) Plain brown belt with silver buckle around the waist. See reference.
3) Scarf. White in color with a scale pattern throughout. See reference pic.
1.) Natsu’s outfit

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

bribe 5
Corgi HH

Herd Helper 2000

Amount:6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Starting a herd
A herd of adventurous, fun loving corgi-themed soquili!

Edit Category: - Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: - Paw'd Regular (Mutant?)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Orginal
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Semi-CC , would like fur patterns to be based off Pembroke Welsh Corgi variations.
Mane: CC
Tail: Semi - CC , variation of a corgi stubby tail? or none
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Pembroke Welsh Corgi Coat variants - if its too many variants we can just got with shades of the 'red' corgi coat

Scales: None
Other Notes: Would like corgi-like ears, corgi-esque tail, canine paws. Maybe alittle fluff around chest / butt (doesn't have to be crazy!) Male 'Head Bent' Pose. Tongue 'bleps'
Possible to get some unedited corgi-fox familars with them? ( I think theres a template) if not, no worries! I wasn't sure how to add that part to the form.

Tongue Bleps
Corgi 1

Corgi Butts
Corgi 2

Custom Items: CC - whatever you think would go with a corgi Soq!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 pm
Edited: 9/5/18

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: AstoriaFallen

bribe 1
Custom - Purewalker

Entry Tag: AstoriaFallen | Feline Purewalker | CC | CC on if you end up doing twins.
Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Purewalker -Feline-
Concept Origin: Commercial I guess?
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a catwalker
Reference Image(s): CC of off these dapple grey, this and this

Horn(s):CC
Wings: CC
Scales: CC
Pelt: CC off of the following two images of Cheshire cats. I do like bio-luminescent markings ;; Also added an image of something I really liked and thought would make a bombass cat walker. (forgot about it before hand) Potentially custom tail and extra body fluff?
User Image
User Image

Other Notes: CC

Reference Image(s) for Items: if you wanted to do some stuff, just ideas for inspiration ect.

User Image

bribe 2
breeding

Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Growth Omission
Astraea x Cassius

Entry Code:
Astraea (AstoriaFallen) x Cassius (ramenli)

Soquili 1 Name: Astraea
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name: Cassius
UNCERT |

Pregnant Stage: nope
Teepees: AstoriaFallen |

Link to Breeding Agreement: boop

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

Livestream?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:38 pm
EDITED: 08/29/19 @ 7:21 pm EST
And again @ 7:22 pm cause I forgot to close the color bracket...

= Notice Me OwO =

This is good for all~!

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~

Bribe 1

**If Twins aren't possible, that's cool~ I just copied this from my form <3

Twin 1

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme (?)
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Pokefusion, so commercial?
WIP Needed? Not needed, but always loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC; Some combination of alolan Ninetales, Chandelure, & Aurorus
Face: Same as above
Mane: Same as above
Tail: Nine fox tails
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws
Reference Image(s): Alolan Ninetales, Chandelure, & Aurorus

Any different breed traits are completely CC

Custom Items: Items based off of Mega Diancie, Though CC on what they look like/how many etc.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mega Diancie

Twin 2

Exactly the same as Twin 1, but with the Shiny versions of the main pokemon as the coloring
Shiny Alolan Ninetales (on left), Siny Chandelure, & Shiny Aurorus

Bribe 2

Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Microraptor
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope, but always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colored like reference; Some feathers along the spine
Face: Dragon Face, Blue eyes; Sultry expression; Cheek Feathers, No ears;
Mane: Large feather filled mane; Can be mixed with templates & edited
Tail: Longer tail w/larger feathers at the tip; Perhaps a slight crown of feathers at the base of the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four clawed feet & Raptor Claw on back feet; Feather Fetlocks on all four legs
Reference Image(s): Acadian Flycatcher | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Custom Items: Perhaps a nest of Raptor Eggs; Bone and teeth jewelry (CC on anything really and what it looks like. Ideas below)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Raptor Nest | Raptor Eggs | 2 | Fossil Bones | Fossil Teeth

Bribe 3

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Hippogryph | Kirin
WIP Needed? Your choice

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body with Gold and #9AE4E5 flecks (CC on placements);
Face: #47A4A5 Eyes; Beak & cheek feathers; Sultry Expression;
Mane: Long wispy, half up in messy bun (cc on exact look); Main color is #423F6C w/#9AE4E5 & gold mixed in; Feathers mixed in with the hair
Tail: Kirin Tail, with longer hair at end if possible; Everything same as mane including feathers;
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg scales & Feather fetlocks; Hippogryph claws in front, Kirin Hooves in back; CC on colors
Reference Image(s): Hair feathers like this except with more feathers... and wherever they look nice...

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin Horn; Gold colored
Wings: Falcon style wings
Scales: Alternate Kirin body scales (unless it looks super weird); Colors CC

Custom Items: Some draping sheer fabric somehow maybe... Some kind of jewelry... This is super CC here, so whatever you think would be super pretty~!

Bribe 4

So this Bribe is pretty much 100% CC. I had no idea where to go with it. Just would love a pony with crystals growing out of them <3

Edit Category: Up to Moderate or Heavy (CC)
Soquili Species: CC
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Colorist Choice, so Original
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I only ask for crystals coming out of the lovely pony, CC on their colors, expressions (literally any expression), and everything else. Crystals for inspiration in the Reference Images

Reference Image(s): Crystal 1 | Crystal 2 | Crystal 3 | Crystal 4 | Crystal 5

This is all up to you. 100% CC besides just the crystals coming out of the body.

100% CC here

Bribe 5

Naja Pallida x Makoto

Entry Code:
Naja Pallida ( techabyte ) x Makoto ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: ~Twilight...Angel~ | techabyte

---Lifemate?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Makoto:
Kadentsu (Mother) | Moto Maji (Father)
Kakuei Tenjou | Kouichi Tenjou | Baron Ogoun | Algrenon
Utena Tenjou (Grandmother) | Anthy Himeiya (Grandmother - Adoptive) | Akio Ohtori (Grandfather) | Forza (Grandmother) | Baron Samedi (Grandfather)

Naja Pallida:
Chepi (Mother) | Aras (Father)
Lukou (Aunt) | Amani (Uncle) | Rona (Aunt)
Mar'li (Grandmother) | Tavshed (Grandfather)
Guedes (Great-Grandmother) | Ahriman (Great-Grandfather)

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts?: No

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Just clowns

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:39 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Calixita

bribe 1
Coco Cosplay: Pepita - Mutant Hippo'lona'suti
Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo'lona'suti
Body Build: Draft if possible, otherwise Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Pepita from Coco

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Draft if possible, but if the newer feline paws aren't available on draft lines yet, then Regular build is fine! If possible I'd like the hind legs to NOT be draft regardless. I don't know if it's possible to mix and match the legs like that, but if not, that's totally okay. A little bit of extra fluff on the chest. BRIGHT, VIBRANT COLORS!!! This is the most important!
Face: Raised catwalker ears. Custom feline nose with whiskers. Miffed Eyebrows and Neutral Mouth, no fangs. Custom eye pupils to be more cat-like.
Mane: N/A, just a little fluff instead to indicate fur.
Tail: Custom or template Bare Ulun'suti tail with a custom feather ridge (see ref). Also maybe add little tufts to the tail that suggest it's covered in fur?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Newer feline paws on the front legs. Claws (with the... hind thumbs?) for the back legs. (I think only owl feet have the hind leg "thumbs," so if they could be spliced in somehow..? Even if not from the owl feet? Or custom drawn in.) I'd like the hind legs to mimic bird legs like Iyanda's front legs do, with the fluff ending just below his knees (like in the refs).
Reference Image(s): [ MAIN REF ] [ 01 ] [ 02 ] [ 03 ] [ 04 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom. See refs.
Wings: Custom and feathered, stretched out up from her body.
Other Notes: [ x ] Reference for the top of the wings only. It was all I could find of it, feel free to translate it as best as you see fit.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Pepita
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Alebrije
Temper: Loyal
Mate: n/a
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

bribe 2
Okami Cosplay: Okikurumi - Mutant Unicorn
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular with Leg Down
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: I'd like the base of Oki's body to have a parchment-like texture, like Amaterasu has. I'd also like the lines of the soquili to be ink-like, also like Amaterasu's lines in sumi-e style. His base color is blue. There is a red stripe around each of his ankles. He also has a red along the top and sides of his body and face, with white markings along his side at the bottom of the red part -- the reference pictures do a better job of showing this than I can explaining it, sorry! I'd also like him to be extra furry.
Face: Canine mouth with white fangs. Blacked-out eyes with red pupils. Mutant wolf ears, sticking straight up/alert. The tip of his nose should just be the same blue as the rest of his body; no faked drawn on wolf nose, please.
Mane: No typical horse mane; I'd like lots of puffed up wolf-like red fur from the back of his head and down his back and shoulders.
Tail: Mutant wolf tail, raised up in a sort of aggressive/dominant position like in the ref pics, please. Blue that fades into black a little more than halfway down.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, leg down pose with black claws. I'd like short edited fetlocks (just not super long and dragging on the ground), and short furry fuzz that go up along the backs of his legs to his knee joints.
Reference Image(s):
- Amaterasu | Uncert (Body texture and ink-like line style; I like the way the outlines switch between thick and thin.)
- [001] [002] [003] [004] [005] [006] [007] [008] [009] [010] [011] [012]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Karkdann unicorn horn, colors are CC.
Other Notes: I'd like to request a few alternate versions:
- Cert & Uncert with ALL items
- Cert & Uncert Masked without Sword
- Cert & Uncert Unmasked without Sword
- Cert & Uncert Unmasked with Sword
- Uncert with NO items

Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items:
- A light blue wolf mask on his head. See reference pictures. This is the best example of how I'd like the mask to lay on his face, with his ears perked up behind the mask's ears.
- A sword like this, floating slightly at an angle on his back in the way Amaterasu's flaming mirror does.
- A slightly thick rope necklace, with a large, thick fang. The claw is blue at the top, fades into bone-white in the middle and is red at the end. Has black markings on it in this pattern.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Okikurumi
Breed: Warrior
Temper: Proficient
Mate: omit

bribe 3
Okami Cosplay: Shiranui - Mutant Unicorn
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Unicorn
-- Male Leg Up or Down: Down
Concept Origin: Okami Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please! Or watching a livestream.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Shiranui
Breed: Celestial Brush God
Temper: Steadfast

Body: His entire body, including his unicorn horn, tail, etc. should have a parchment-like texture on it, like in the reference. White body. The lines of his body should be black, and adjusted to appear ink-like as they do in the Amaterasu reference image. Some extra fluff on his chest and the backs of his legs. See reference images for the red markings on his body. He has "wing" like wisps on his shoulders and the backs of his legs, see references.
Face: Golden eyes. See reference images for the red markings on his face. No fake wolf nose please. I'd like his ears to be edited into wolf ears. Some extra fluff on his jaw. Also little fangs please, like the canine 'walkers have.
Mane: No mane, I'd just like him to have some extra fluff like a wolf along his neck and head.
Tail: Wolf tail like in the reference images. It should have ink at the tip and dripping ink, please. He should also have some of the swoopy, "wing" like curls off his body as seen in the references.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws. His claws should be black. He has "wing"-like "fetlocks" on each of his legs. Sort of like the angeni have, but they're not actually wings. See reference!
Reference Image(s):
- Shiranui 01 (Main Ref) - I basically want exactly this!
- Shiranui 02 (Extra Ref)
- Amaterasu (Daughter): Cert | Uncert (Texture Ref, Ink Lines Ref)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unedited, just a normal template unicorn horn, all white.

Custom Items: He has a floating, flaming mirror that hovers over his back, although the underside is not visible so the actual mirror part cannot be seen. The fire is stylized and multicolored, and contains oranges, yellows, greens and pinks.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above.

bribe 4
Cat-Tailed Calliope - Mutant Cerynei

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular (Cerynei "Sturdy Foot" with Fetlocks Base (Leg Up))
Concept Origin: New Concept - Based on my entry in the Egg-Coloring Free Raffle.

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Deep sea blue base color, with a pale ice blue color on her stomach, chest, neck, and the upper inside of her legs. She has pale ice blue zebra stripes on her body. On top of that, she has black leopard spots, with the inside of the spots colored a pastel rainbow. See reference image.
Face: Cerynei ears, default smile, hooded eyes. CC eye color, but not yellow/gold or green.
Mane: Just a short, cute edited hairstyle. Something that's shorter in the back and longer in the front, but not covering up her main visible eye. Black base color, with pastel-ish rainbow streaks (like this). Each streak is it's own color (rather than a gradient). Should only reach a little over halfway down her neck.
Tail: Custom feline tail. Thick and fluffy. Think snow leopard.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei "Sturdy Foot" hooves with the fetlocks. Leg up pose.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom Cerynei 9 Point Buck Antlers to fit the female base. CC color.
Other Notes: She is being customed as a mate to Desiderius.

Trading Post Items: Bracelets with Beads, gold bands with CC color beads.
Custom Items: CC. She loves gold and pale gauzy silks. Beautiful things~

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Calliope
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Vainglorious
Mate: Desiderius

bribe 5
Crystaline Sibylline - Mutant Kirin

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Kirin
Concept Origin: New Concept - CYO Plush gift from Sabin Duvert.

WIP Needed? Yes please, or livestream.

Body: Very pale, frosty purple with darker purple stripes. See reference.
Face: Worried eyebrows, Frowning mouth, and Thick Eyelashes templates. Pale purple eyes, with a light pink shine. See reference.
Mane: Deep purple, very long, silky and smooth. See reference.
Tail: Custom kirin tail. See reference.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The original Cloven Kirin hooves. Pale, frosty ice blue. Custom angeni-length fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
Uncert | w/ Background

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom Kirin horn made of crystal. It should be a pale, frosty purple. One long, smooth horn, with a smaller prong protruding up from the base of the horn in the front. See reference.
Scales: The original Kirin scales, colored a very pale, frosty blue like her hooves. The scales should also be slightly transparent, as if they were made of crystals.
Other Notes: [ x ] - Horn style, with flat sides. But it narrows down to a point at the ends like in the above reference.

Custom Items: A few dark purple hairsticks with pale purple crystals on the tops, some of them connected. She also has some black ties in her mane and a black string around the end of her tail above the tuft, with small pink gems dangling from it. See reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same reference as linked above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Sibylline
Breed: Crystal Kirin
Temper: TBD
Mate: omit

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plush gift from Sabin Duvert.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:11 pm
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Mameha Otome

bribe 1
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.: Bolstering a herd of sorts. The Alliance would be gaining them as new members to act as many things; guardians, hunters, etc.

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Wind/Hippogryph/Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? If you want to share

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref, slightly fluffy body like this
Face: See ref, eyes will all be different colors to match the bodies and glow slightly, the little I guess beard like things, instead of those, a more furry face with gold beads instead?
Mane: CC for the most part, since the 'mane' of the Starseeker is technically feathers. So it can either be a full set of hippogryph type feathers or a mix of mane/feathers.
Tail: See ref for tail, but I'd like the tip of it to be tufted with feathers/hair/etc in a way to match the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cat paws/claws, fluffy around the ankles/down the legs a bit.
Reference Image(s): One - Two (Color 1) - Three (Color 2) - Four (Color 3) - (One in green) - (One in red) - (One CC'd color) - Five - Six - Seven

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: See refs 5+ big furry/feathered wings
Other Notes: See refs and CC as needed I guess

Custom Items: NO SADDLE - We would like the headpieces in metal, and perhaps cuffs on the front legs/ankles and a cuff or two on the tail. Beads in the facial fur. Instead of reins, could that piece be cloth and gems and hang around the neck instead.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above refs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay

bribe 2
Form

We are twins!

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid
Body Build: Normal
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Teal like the gems, stupid looking teeth jutting up from bottom jaw
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): Brown one, right - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather or wood, whichever looks best, even both together + the teal gems
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?

^=^=^=^=^

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Suti/Cerynei hybrid
Body Build: Normal
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Purple like the gems
Mane: Bald
Tail: Moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): White one, left - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag. Made to look like wood if need be for Suti purposes and be just huge and ridiculous
Other Notes: ....?

Custom Items: The neck piece, gems/ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather/wood with silver metal, whichever looks best, even both together + the purple gems and leaves
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Uhh sure?
(If so) Element: Earth/wood?

bribe 3
Form

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
WIP Needed? If you feel like it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like a young fawn, rusty brown into tan, white/tan underbelly, white spots on rump only (not her whole body), legs darken back into the rust brown as they get closer to her hooves Pelt color ref
Face: Red eyes, see body ref for colors/markings/etc
Mane: See ref, pulled up on top of her head in almost a bun like style, some ringlets down around her face/eyes (CC as needed) Hair
Tail: Cerynei white tail template
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei sturdy footed w/fetlocks template, hooves are white
Reference Image(s): Fullbody

Horn(s): Big, delicate looking antlers, dark brown/black in color, moss/leaves/etc hanging from them Antlers
Other Notes: CC as needed

Custom Items: Head piece made up of roses, gold beads, berries, etc - Leafy Cloak CC as needed - Ivy trailing up one front leg and body/neck, CC as needed
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --

bribe 4
Form

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Lukou/Mameha Otome
User Image Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Aedan/Daeril-sama
User Image Uncert

Low Luck?: No.
Teepees: Mameha Otome, Daeril-sama
RPed couple?: No.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
Link to previous Generations:
Aedan:
Mother, Father
Grandmother, Grandfather

Lukou:
Mother, Father
Grandmother, Grandfather
GreatGrandmother, GreatGrandfather
GreatGreatGrandmother, GreatGreatGrandfather
GreatGreatGreatGrandmother, GreatGreatGreatGrandfather
GreatGreatGreatGreatGrandmother, GreatGreatGreatGreatGrandfather
Lifemate?: No.
Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: Clowns, excessive gore, awful insects

IT'S TOO SCARY MOMMY HOLD ME D8
Mutations
~~~ Do you like undead/bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Do you like non-existent species tails?: Yes
~~~ Do you like mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Do you like extra eyes/mouths/body horror?: Depends on how it looks, eyes are usually a-ok
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Going with the above, weird neck mouths, tail monsters/mouths, etc

Themes
~~~ Do you like the use of blood?: Yes
~~~ Do you like gore?: Avoid for this
~~~ Do you like bones as an accessory?: Yes!!
~~~ Do you like demonic or occult imagery?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Awful insects, clowns, excessive/any gore, rotting/zombie

bribe 5
Form

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Hina'ea/Mameha Otome )
User Image
Uncert
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:(Kekipi Makani/Rhyleigh)
User Image
Uncert

Teepees: Mameha Rhyleigh
RPed couple?: N/A

Link to previous Generations: Gen 1
Lifemate?: No
Link to Breeding Agreement: here

SUMMER TROPICAL TIKI TUNNEL OF LOVE

Are you willing to risk getting summer-inspired traits?: Yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the Children: Clowns, gore, awful insects (shouldn't even be summer-y anyway biggrin )

NOT TOO MUCH SUMMER D8

Breed/Body Traits & Mutations
~~~ Tropical/summer colors?: Yes
~~~ Tropical/summer markings?: Yes
~~~ Elemental and Environmental Inspired traits: Yes
~~~ Tropical animal-inspired: Yes

Themes & Accessories
~~~ Beach/ocean accessories?: Yes
~~~ Flower/plant accessories?: Yes
~~~ Island/tiki accessories?: Yes
~~~ Mesoamerican accessories?: Yes
~~~ Piercings?: Yes
~~~ Tattoos?: Yes
~~~ Tropical companion animals?: Yes

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 pm
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Rinial Sisterdragon

bribe 1

Quote:
Entry Tag: (Rinial Sisterdragon | Mutant | Heavy | Twins)

Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed and tailed.
Body Build: regular
Origin: - Sylveon
Artists: Unknown for tim burtonesque one, Narumi(I think can't read the watermark well but for sure not mine) for one, and myfantasyzone two snuggling noses
WIP Needed? Do not need, but loved if the artist wants to.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Stripey, and see references below for ideas
Face:
Eye color: bright blue picked from the insanity of blues on the references for one and an evil deep red for the other, a sadistic smirk on both would be amazing.
Mane: Long luxurious locks of beatifulness, cc for color on which twin
Tail: Big fluffy tail, the fluffiest one. >.>
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks would be awesome if they can be layered with paws.
Reference Image(s):
References for colors for each one:
[x] (Probably more muted for the pink twin.)
Marking ideas:
[x]
for the fluff variation the untamed is the style I'd like for both: [x]
These are meant as inspiration!! Feel free to play around with it.

Trading Post Items: Bandages and beaded bracelets on all legs. cc for colors.
Custom Items: Bows like the ones on the creepy sylveon.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above references

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Rinial Sisterdragon
Breed: Sylveon Cheshire
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

bribe 2

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavyish? (If not poke me)
Soquili Species: Pawed mutant (Feline paws)
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Nope. (Would love them though)

Body: Pale silvery whiteish color (See References
Face: See References
Mane: Edited See References
Tail: Fluffy felineish style (Up to the colorist)
Hooves/Fetlocks: whatever works with pawed critters.
Reference Image(s):
Body/body markings/mane/Eye colors
Marking inspiration
Eye/Facial marking/colors inspiration
Hair style inspiration/Idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: none
Scales: None
Other Notes: Fluffy feline!

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Leg warmers on back legs and Candy/Kandi Bracelets on front legs and if you feel up to making it glowing whispy globes floating around her.
Inspiration for Candy bracelets
Leg warmer style CC for color.
Inspriation for glowy globes

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Neph
Owner: Rinial
Breed: Rave Dancer
Temper: Defiant
Mate: None
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery CC

bribe 3

Mizz Twilight x Dante Sparda

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Mizz Twilight/Rinial Sisterdragon
UNCERT Minus clothes and eyes shown No wing for markings visual
Pregnant Stage: I want one

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Dante Sparda/ Manda
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: Nope

Lifemate?: No

Low Luck?:

Link to Breeding Agreement: Bowchickawowow

Teepees:
Rinial
Manda
Throwbacks?: Nope
Link to previous Generations: N/A

bribe 4

4: Tian x Jacinthe Roux

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Tian/lysia_nyteblade)
User Image
UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Jacinthe Roux/Rinial Sisterdragon)
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope

Lifemate?: Yes

Low Luck?:

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

Teepees:
Rinial
Lysia

Throwbacks?: Yeeeeees.

Parents: Merashik & Sena

Grandparents:

Mother's Side: Albert, Meru
Father's Side: Verloren, Shiori

bribe 5

'Lunaire Eternite x Ferian'

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Lunaire Eternite/Leena-Chan)
Uncert Itemless

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Ferian/Rinial Sisterdragon
Uncert

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Rinial
Leena-Chan
RPed couple?: No
Lunaire Parents
Mother: Tamara
Mother: Adour

(Adour's Side) Grandparents:
Grandma: Ayanna < Flutter warning. You can skip her.
Grandpa:Hayagriva
(Tamara's Side) Grandparents:
Grandma: Aeris
Grandpa: Xantir

Lunaire (Adour's side) Great Grand Parents:
Great Grandmother: Avalokiteshvara
Great Grandfather: Draco Malfoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:31 pm
Yumitoko II
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: ramenli

bribe 1
Form

Soquili 1 Name: Eldrid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT | Naked, oh man

Soquili 2 name: Sacha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT | Naked, oh man

Pregnant Stage: They're both dudes 8V;.
Co Ownership?: ---
Teepees: Ramen | Nerp

Link to Breeding Agreement: Hello!
---Lifemate?: Yes, forever.

RP Approved?: ---

Twins/Triplets?: Sure!

Low Luck?: No!

Same Breed Variants: IDK sure.
---Templates to Avoid: Demon Tail.

Throwbacks?: Gen 1s

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

~~~ Tentacles, Yes or No? 8V: Yes

List 3 phobias you personally have and thus do not want to be added to the Children: ramen: Eels, extreme gore Nerp: needles, carousels

Go with the flow! <- thanks for this option!

bribe 2
Form

Entry Tag: (ramenli | (charmed) Purewalker | Moderate? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate? There's some wiggle room in the design
Soquili Species: (Charmed) Bear Purewalker
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (book, so wiggle room in interpretation)
WIP Needed? Preferred but not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Nordic runes and scars, see reference for concept ideas and run with it~
Face: Skull-esque tattoo markings please/see reference for ideas. Beard optional
Mane: Could be bald or have hair pulled back, whatever you'd like (if you're willing to do an OOC version)
Tail: You do you XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A with bear paws
Reference Image(s): Here and Here

Pelt: Bear, white base (polar bear, his people are from the tundra), accessorize as you see fit
Other Notes: I'd prefer not to have the charm on his head, but wherever you see fit is good. If there is a way to do it where it doesn't look awful with the rest of his color scheme I'd love it to be red (the character is from Red Rising). If red looks awful then Obsidian would be great (as Obsidian is his class).

Custom Items: Through and through he's a warrior, and his people are raised on Nordic myths, so anything that'd inspire you there is fine. I would like him to have a slingblade, which an example of the weapon is in the image below, though you can tweak the colors/some of the design. It's essentially a mesh between a sword and a sickle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Swingblade

bribe 3
Form

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:03 pm
Voiding these entries for personal reasons. Will re-post later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:22 pm
= Notice Me OwO =

Username:Thalea

bribe 1
Form

Edit Category: - Moderate Mutant
Soquili Species: – Ursine Half Kalona (just horns and tail)
Body Build: Ursine base -- like her mom.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
------------ Daughter of Pelashia and a red Kalona

WIP Needed? Yes please :}

Body: She is in this Color Palette, CC the designs on her body . She is the daughter of Pelashia and a red kalona, who could have any type of markings you as the colorist find interesting to pass on to the daughter.
Face: Eyes are golden. CC the rest. Her expression is kind, she does not have an angry kalona expression.
Mane: Long thick crimson locks, similar to this style [x]
Tail: CC demon/devil like tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has four bear paws.
Reference Image(s): Pelashia Cert, Pelashia uncert, Color Palette
Description of Vestakia: Vestakia was fire to Pelashia’s ice. Vesta had a scarlet pelt and golden horns sprouting beneath long thick crimson locks of hair; her golden eyes shown like firelight on a cold night.

If you believe that some black would look good mixed in with the red, go on a head, but not too much please. I really want to keep the contrast between mother and daughter, how one is like ice and the other like fire.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC style: they are golden in color.
Wings: No wings
Other Notes: She is a half breed kalona, she only has the horns, does not have the angry kalona facial expression.

Custom Items:
~ The Veils of Eirameira:
• Coloration: [1] [2]

• Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body. CC what looks best on her.

And CC any other type of Jewelry or items you think will look good. . Maybe something similar to this mare?

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vestakia
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Dragenijs
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: The icy landscape with the aurora borealis by HG
Tag feather color(s): Aurora borealis or similar to her markings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Pelashia and Shirayuki (Moltres).

bribe 2
Form

Sunyeon x Nereus Lelantos

Entry Code:
Sunyeon (Marinity & Kivras) x Nereus Lelantos (Thalea)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Marinity & Kivras Kivras is eligible to get a basket if there are three. If there are only two, Marinity is obligated to co-own with them.
Teepees: Marinity | Thalea

Twins/Triplets?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
--- Sunyeon:
----- Parents: Kyuhyun x Chiron
Grandparents: Faer X Sadiki Iah
Great Grandparents: Nalini X Torey

--- Nereus:
----- Parents: Avia x Horus
----- Grandparents: Melian x Skah Talutah

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: [x]
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: All of the above

bribe 3
Form

Shirayuki x Hakuron

Entry Code:
Quote:
Shirayuki (Thalea) x Hakuron (Sesshiyasha)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees:
Sesshiyasha | Thalea

Twins/Triplets?: Twins Yes, Triplets No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Thalea | Sesshiyasha
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: All of the above

bribe 4
Form

bribe 5
Form

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:41 pm
Yumitoko II
Bribe Form

= Notice Me OwO =

Username: Summer Raaven

bribe 1
Form

Giorgia x Vortigern de Morte

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Summer & Thal
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery, Live Birth

Entry Code:
Giorgia (Summer Raaven) x Vortigern de Morte (Thalea)

Soquili 1 Name:
User Image
UNCERT

Soquili 2 Name:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Summ || Thal

1. [x] - Pan July 2018
  2. [x] - Nyh June 2018
  3. [x] - Group July 2017
  4. [x] - Vis March 2017
  5. [x] - Ryuu December 2016

---Templates to Avoid: ---

---Templates to Avoid: ---

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): ---

Throwbacks?: Sure
Paternal Grandmother: [x] Paternal Grandfather: [x]
Maternal Grandmother: [x]

bribe 2
Form

Herd Helper 2000

Amount: 6
Starting a herd, Helping a Herd, Bolstering a Family, etc.:
Arya Stark & Yorick have a snowy wolf-like herd up in the mountains. Canon-GoT related storyline is that the Starks are the wardens of the North, with other Northern families as their bannermen....so I'd like these boys to reflect that idea. Arya's father's herd, before it was attacked (this is Soq-canon) was made up of many prominent families, and so ICly, once Arya makes it back to the Northern mountains and settles in, a few of the survivors rejoin her herd. They'd be wardens/protectors of the North, true warriors at heart. Built for the cold winds, they'd be big in stature, with fluff and/or scarfs to keep them warm. As they will be warriors and sworn protectors of the Stark family, they will need weapons and armor of any sort, so CC on that <3

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy?!?
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed (Canine)
Concept Origin: New

WIP Needed? CC

Body: Any natural combinations -- whites, greys, browns, blacks, creams. CC on the boys -- each of them can have the same colors but variations, if you so choose! Also if possible, added fluff around the chest/stomach/legs
Face: Same as body -- natural colored wolves. Added fluff if possible
Mane: CC in style & color -- natural, like the rest of them
Tail: Customized wolf tails / fluff here
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: -
Other Notes:---

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: Any kind of pelt/scarf for warmth is okay. CC for jewelry/additional items
***I'd like some kind of weapons/armor on them as well, CC on design and placement***

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Owner: Summer Raaven
Breed: Snowy Wolves
Temper: ---
Mate: ---

bribe 3
Form

Edit Category: Moderate (or heavy/extreme if the pelt makes it so)
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed
Concept Origin: ---

WIP Needed? CC

Body: CC - Mock-child of Arya Stark and [Yorick. However, his design is based off a character in GoT lore, and he's blonde, so I'd like a lighter tone to the body if possible.
Tail: CC - wolf tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine Paws
Reference Image(s): This is the character his personality is based off. Have fun with it? Asher - Feel free to draw inspiration from this itself.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: ---
Pelt: IF AT ALL POSSIBLE!!! A dragon / lizard / some type of pelt of that sort. CC on design/size (small is fine!^^), but I'd like it to resemble the animal for plot purposes. This is the most important part of Asher for me, but if you can't do it, I'd be fine without. <3

Custom Items: CC - a dagger, perhaps? As a weapon -- CC placement
Anything else CC based off parents / Asher Forrester image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Asher
Breed: Mock Child
Temper: ---
Mate: ---

bribe 4
Form

Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy?!?
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin: ---

WIP Needed? CC

Body: CC - natural!! He's a mock-child of Boone and any random existing or non existing Soq of your choice, so go wild!
Mane: CC - although I do like the biiiiiig braids like Rocky
Tail: CC - horse tail please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluff
Reference Image(s): Boone , Rocky

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: Customed wings -- any size / design of your choosing. Think Daisy (half-sister) but larger, and spread out? Idk.
Pelt: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: Mock Child