Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 pm
"That just means you need someone to look after you who can and will," Audax said simply. Definitely a sador, this one - though they did have their place, he supposed. Not something he, personally, could understand, but he had enough family that fell into that category that he could accept is as another's role.

"And I suppose I might as well look," he added with a shrug. "I can't say that leaving family to die would sit well with... hm, just about anyone, to some degree or other." Which was true enough, and it wasn't as though he could leave this one all to her lonesome now tat he knew she was here. Ugh.

... Had he just gotten himself roped into looking after this one?

Oh, well.
NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:00 pm
Redbud-Tree

Uolie breathed relief. She hated to be alone, and the female moved, rubbing Audax gratefully in a loving gesture, showing FAR more of her mother's softness than many wanted to know, and the lioness looked to Audax gratefully.

"I know what he looks and smells like, I promise., I'll do my best, uncle. Thank you!" And with a nuzzle, the pale female was off at top speed to look. After all, time was of the essence, right? Well no time like now to look, and she paused, only once, to ensure Audax was following, before moving on.

Thank goodness, she noted, he was good family.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Deserted...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas