Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Lamia District
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:10 am
Novasse
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
DJ Double B
Wind Hime Princess
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

User Image
Jesus Reyes Angel
I'll do anything for hera

Jesus was taken a back by Naomi closing the distance between them within miliseconds after he mentioned the library. Her personality, or at least what he had seen so far, changed very quickly and she looked very much ready to explore the library. It took a moment for the boy to recover as well as notice that she was holding his hands, "That's great, then let's get a move on everyone." Jesus had missed seeing Shiria's surprise expression, but he didn't miss Ashley's surprise since everyone in their group heard her scream. The surprise he gave her was more than a surprise and instead it seemed to have terrified her as she was now hugging her doll tightly. Jesus what at a loss of words, but seeing how scared Ashley was made his heart feel tight; he was the cause of tears forming in her eyes. "Ashley, are you okay?" he wanted to approach her, but see was hiding behind Naomi and he felt that if he tried getting any closer than she would just get more upset. Ashley's arcade coins were scattered all over the floor, but Sky was already collecting them to hand back to the red-haired girl. Meanwhile, Jesus was still frozen in place trying to debate what he should do next and how he could make Ashley feel better, "I-I'm so sorry Ashley, I didn't meant to-" the boy didn't know what else to say, it probably didn't help that the arcade was just full of sounds. The chaos of the arcade had provided a good cover for Ashley's scream so at least they didn't have to deal with adults coming to them and possibly discovering they were skipping. Jesus looked around at everyone feeling ashamed that his 'playing around' had caused Ashley harm.

Standing around wasn't going to help any of them so Jesus motioned for them to exit, "l-let's go guys, we should move on to the library before the adults come." The dark-haired boy turned around and started walking towards the exit. Ashley was following them, but he could hear her sniffling from time to time so she was still upset. Jesus's head hung low in shame which caused some of his hair cover his eyes and thus the group had left the arcade and returned to the streets. They needed to find the library or a bookstore; if he broke his word to Naomi about seeing books then he would end up feeling even worse. The skipping party was fun at first, but had they stayed in orientation then he wouldn't have hurt Ashley. Maybe skipping wasn't such a good idea, and this was some kind of punishment from above. Afterall, the whole reason he planned this skip party was to rebel against his older brother because he was upset that his mother scolded him. Jesus realized how childish he was acting and knew that he needed to apologize to his mother and to his older brother. However, before he did any of that he needed to keep his word to Naomi and he needed to make sure Ashley was okay.

Jesus looked up, his hair no longer covering his eyes instead they revealed a new determination. He scanned the around, but nothing immediately popped out at him to indicate there was a library or bookstore nearby. However, he did see a stall where candy, bags of chips, and other snacks were being sold. He grinned knowing that the best way to find information was to simply ask, "hang on guys, I'm going to grab something real quick." Jesus approached the stall where there was a man sitting down, presumably the owner of the stall, "I'd like to buy the biggest lollipop you got." Jesus reached into his pockets grabbing whatever extra change he had on him. He presented his coins to the man who looked at them and shook his head motioning that he didn't have enough money. Jesus frowned and took a moment to think about his next actions. He glanced at the man who hadn't said anything, but clearly he understood Jesus's words; the man was of latino descent (many of the district folks were) so the boy had an idea. "Ve esa chica aya? (see that girl over there?)" Jesus switched to speaking Spanish as he motioned over to Ashley so the man knew whom he was talking about. "ella es mi novia, esta triste porque la asuste y solament quiero verla sonreir otra ves, (she's my girlfriend, she's sad because I scared her and I just want to see her smile again)" Jesus presented his coins to the man again who this time smiled and nodded before taking his change and presenting him a giant purple-colored lollipop. Jesus smiled at the man they exchanged a thumbs-up. "Perdon, pero usted conoce alguna biblioteca por aqui? (excuse me, do you know any library that's nearby?)" Jesus listened as the man gave him directions.

Once things were done, Jesus waved goodbye to the man and walked back to the others. "Alright so there's a bookstore really close to here and apparently they have a bin inside where you can grab free books," Jesus was back to smiling and he felt that these news would make Naomi happy too. He glanced at Ashle and slowly approached her trying to make sure he wasn't close to her and that she was aware he was there, "hey Ashley, I'm really sorry for scaring you and I know his won't make up for it, but here," Jesus presented the purple lollipop to Ashley hoping that she would accept his apology.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Magby tab (FireMan)
    Level: 5
    Item: None
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Flame Body
    Experience: 0/1000
    Moves:
    tab • • Smog
    tab • • Leer