Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Lamia District
Lamia Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:35 pm
Lady Niara

User Image
                              tab tab tab Brian tab tab Adams
                              ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Brian listened as Niara spoke, explaining how she received each of her Pokemon, with Mitus as her starter. He found it sweet that her parents' Gardevoir and Gallade were childhood friends of her parents, and eventually their protectors. He smiled as he thought about when she'd received Buster, and he had to laugh as she told the story of how she'd run into Mickey. The Chespin seemed to be a glutton for sweet things, as Brian had seen from the way the Grass-type had wolfed the poffin.

As he watched the girl interact with her Pokemon and Grace, he smiled. She had a lot of compassion and love for Pokemon, that much was obvious. He chuckled as Grace placed on of her tiny hands on Niara's finger, as a sign of friendship. "My mama has a Gardevoir, as well, named Abby," he said. "Whenever my parents had to leave for any length of time, they would leave me in Abby's care. I guess ye could say I developed a bond with her as a sort of second mother.

"I received Grace when a Mightyena that I'd befriended as a Poochyena found her egg in a shallow hole at the base of a tree in the back yard. I helped an injured Gardevoir not long before that by bringing my parents to heal her, and I think she might have been Grace's mother, and left Grace's egg there for me to find. I believe it might have been her way of thanking me for helping her."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:51 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I hope that Gardevoir is alright. Sounds like they really trusted you to leave their egg with you. It’s actually a really nice thing to hear about!" She gently poked Grace’s little belly to play with her while Noibat finishes his treat, stretches and begins to rest. Niara sat there to play with Grace a little bit while enjoying her conversation with Brian "And now that we’re here for Pokémon trainer training, I think it’s a great oppurtunity to make new friends, human and Pokémon alike. I intend to catch quite a few Pokémon while I’m around. And to meet a lot of really cool and exciting people! I think I’ve already got a start after today. That is, if you’d like to be my friend?" She looked at him almost with puppy eyes at the notion of the two of them being friends. She didn’t want to assume and if he didn’t want to be friends, then she’d charm him into doing so!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._MitusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._BusterUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Mickey
Inventory:

Mood: So excited I just can'tcontainitanymorefhjvbcxnkouireyth
Attire: See picture
OOC: She's back!

𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 – 𝓘𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
𝓘'𝓶 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸, 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian nodded when Niara said that she hoped the Gardevoir was alright. "I think she's doing just fine," he said, smiling as he watched her playing with Grace, who giggled when the girl poked her belly gently. "I've noticed her checking on me and Grace a few times when we were still at home, and I think she knew what she was doing when she left Grace in my care." He listened as she continued speaking, saying that being there at the Academy was a great opportunity to make new friends.

"Aye, I agree with ye there," he said. "And since Grace has only been around me and my parents, as well as the Pokémon in the daycare, this is a great chance for her to interact with other people and Pokémon, as well." He couldn't help chuckling when Niara almost gave him puppy dog eyes after asking if he wanted to be her friend. "I'd like that, Niara," he said. "And I think Grace agrees, too." The little Ralts gave a nod, saying, "Ralts Ral!" as confirmation that she did, indeed, agree with her trainer. She liked this girl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:38 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"I'm glad she agrees. Thank you for being a friend, Grace!" Niara smiled to the little Ralts before her other pokeball popped open on her waist but the pokemon only appeared out of sight of the three behind the bench. Mickey turned around out of curiosity and looked at Mitus from under the bench who was trying to stay under it but trying to peek through the gap between the bench back and the bench seat. The unmistakable green head with red eyes appeared but was clearly trying to hide.

"Oh, come on, Mitus! You look really cute! You should be showing it off!" Some slightly annoyed grumbling was heard from the pokemon hiding under the bench. Niara puffed her cheeks in annoyance at her friend who was being so embarrassed about a little bow or two.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._MitusUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._BusterUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._Mickey
Inventory:

OOC: She's back!

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang009
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian smiled at Niara's comment, and how the girl thanked Grace for being a friend. The Ralts in question gave a shy smile, nodding in response. The two of them looked surprised when they heard the sound of a Pokeball opening, and they realized that it must be Mitus joining them, though they didn't quite see him. Brian wondered what the Kirlia was embarrassed about, though he didn't ask. He couldn't help chuckling at Niara's words, however.

When some slightly annoyed grumbling was heard from below the bench, Brian wondered if he might be able to coax the Kirlia into the open. Taking the poffin container from his bag, he opened it and pulled out one for Psychic-types, handing it to Grace as he nodded toward the bench. Even though he didn't speak, the Ralts knew what her trainer was saying, and she nodded in response as she took the poffin and jumped off the bench, disappearing under it for a moment. She could see the Kirlia hiding, and she held the poffin out to him, not saying a word for fear of him trying to hide even more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:15 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

Niara watched as Grace took a poffin down to Mitus beneath the bench. When she appeared, the Kirlia panicked and turned to hide his additional features: a pair of bows giving him twintails on his little head. Niara thought he looked absolutely adorable like this. But he was pretty embarrassed by it. He didn't really like how it looked on him. But when he felt the Ralts still there, he slowly turned to reveal his face was completely red with embarrassment but his expression was one of surprise. He wanted to see if Grace would laugh.

Meanwhile, Niara giggled a bit seeing Ralts head down and then looked up as she realized Mitus wasn't completely freaking out right now. "I put a couple bows on him and he just doesn't like it. I think he looks absolutely adorable. But if he's not freaking out about Grace being with him, then perhaps he's getting used to it. Or Grace is just really good at calming him down." She giggles again before looking over to Mickey who was now asleep on the ground. "Are you two experienced with getting other pokemon to calm down? I'm still getting used to raising pokemon myself... I haven't been at this longer than I've been attending Ordell Academy." She makes a nervous laugh as she confesses to her inexperience as a trainer.

Inventory:

OOC:

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang009
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:49 am
Lady Niara
Hehe, didn't know if you noticed, but you're putting DragonFang009 in the quote, instead of DragonFang099.

User Image

Brian listened as Niara explained why her Kirlia was hiding, and he wondered if Mitus might come into the open. Grace, for her part, held the poffin out to the Kirlia, and when he looked at her with his face completely red after trying to hide the bows in his hair, she merely tilted her head curiously, as if asking if he was hungry. When Niara spoke, asking if Brian and Grace were experienced with calming other Pokemon, he nodded.

"It's one of the first lessons my parents taught me, since I have a scar from when I accidentally spooked a wild Meowth when I was five," he said. "I know enough about breeding to be able to approach a Pokemon without spooking it, but that's about it. I'm hoping to learn more about it while we're at the Academy."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

She listened to him explain his experience in dealing with pokemon and making then feel calm. Niara only kept up her smile as she nodded to acknowledge him. "I want to learn more about it too. I never actually got to deal with pokemon very much aside from the Gallade and Gardevoir my parents had. I was actually more busy with school and learning from my father about running the family company. I enjoyed every minute of it, but my parents knew I wanted to be able to raise pokemon on my own as well. But just as much, I wanted to make new friends outside of my family's circle."

Mitus was quite surprised that Grace wasn't laughing. Slowly, he turned to face Grace fully and stepped over just as slowly. He was definitely nervous about this. When he was in front of her, he watched for a reaction before placing a hand on the poffin. After a few moments of nervousness, he slowly started to smile to Grace, grateful to her that she wasn't laughing at his appearance that he perceived as embarrassing.

Inventory:

OOC: Thanks for catching me on that ^.^

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:58 pm
Lady Niara
You're welcome!

User Image

Brian listened as Niara spoke, saying that she'd never really gotten to deal with Pokemon besides her parents' Gallade and Gardevoir. "There's nothing wrong with wanting to make friends outside yer family circle, Niara," he said. "That's another reason I wanted to attend the Academy; to make new friends, human and Pokemon alike." While he was primarily there to learn more about breeding and battling, he wasn't opposed to making new friends in the process. "Something I've learned while helping my parents is that people and Pokemon aren't as different as some people think," he said. "Just like people, Pokemon have their own thoughts and feelings. They can feel happiness and pain, just as we humans do, and that's something that a lot of trainers just don't understand."

Grace could tell that Mitus was surprised that she wasn't laughing, though she didn't say so. She didn't like making fun of others, and it wasn't in her nature to be mean. She gave him a friendly smile when he reached for the poffin. It seemed the Kirlia was starting to open up a bit, and the Ralts wanted to see if he would be willing to meet Brian, so she beckoned to him and went back to the front of the bench, tapping Brian's leg as she reached him. Her trainer looked down and smiled, lifting her back onto the bench. "Did he take it?" he asked, and she nodded.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

"Well I can certainly understand that from Mitus being so shy about a couple of bows on his head. I suppose it’s... Something I haven’t been considering..." She looked over to see amity’s peeking up from under the bench as Grace heads up to them. Niara simply sighs and reaches down to pick him up onto her lap. Mitus squirms for a moment, still holding onto the poffin, before feeling Niara remove the bows. “Im sorry, Mitus. I shouldn’t have forced you to keep those on.” He simply looks to her for a moment before she gently hugs him to her. After a silent moment, he relaxes and begins to eat his poffin, forgiving Niara for the bows.

Inventory:

OOC: Sorry that took so long >.<

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:09 pm
Lady Niara
It's no problem, lol. Should we say the train arrives in our next posts, so we can have Brian and Niara headed to the school for the assembly?

User Image

Brian nodded in response to Niara's words about the bows Mitus was wearing, and he and Grace watched as the girl lifted her Kirlia into her lap and removed the bows before apologizing to Mitus. The young trainer smiled when Mitus relaxed after the bows were removed, eating his poffin as it seemed he'd forgiven his trainer. "Ye've raised him well, Niara," he said. "Just by looking at them, I can see the affection yer team has for ye, and the bond ye all share. I'm hoping to strengthen my bond with Grace and any other new Pokemon that join my team while I'm here." Grace looked up at her trainer and cooed softly, letting him know she wanted the same thing. Brian smiled as the Ralts did this, stroking her hair gently for a moment before looking at Niara again. "Do ye know when the train is going to arrive?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:01 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

User Image

Her cheeks slowly started to turn a little pink at hearing his words of praise for how she raised them. She believed she wasn’t doing that much for them up until now. She pat Mitus’s head softly and rubbed his head before his last question. "Hm? When? That’s a good question. I think it’s suppose to arrive soo-" “Train to Ordell Academy now arriving” came the call over the loudspeaker. "I guess that answers that. Alright everyone, lets go pick up the mess over there." She stood as Mitus finished his poffin and set him down before going to pick up her luggage and standing ready to board the train. She smiled to Brian as she waited for him to join her in boarding the train.

(Exit to Academy)

Inventory:

OOC: Sorry that took so long >.<

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

DragonFang099
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:44 pm
Lady Niara

User Image

Brian noticed Niara blushing slightly at his praise of how she'd raised her Pokemon, though he didn't mention it, not wanting to embarrass her. But had had spoken the truth; it was evident that she had a strong bond with her team. Before he could say anything else, the loudspeaker crackled to life, announcing the arrival of the train they were waiting for, and Brian waited until Grace had moved from his lap to the bench before getting up and picking up his duffel bag. He also carried a backpack, which held his notebook, sketch book, and a few other things, like pencils and erasers, and put it on before kneeling down next to the bench. Grace climbed onto his shoulders with a smile, and the boy walked over to join Niara in boarding the train.

[[Exit to Academy]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:57 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Brian and Grace reached the train station in good time. He smiled as he recalled meeting Niara earlier that day, and how Grace had reacted to the girl and her Pokemon. He wondered where Niara was now, though he didn't dwell on it too much. As they walked, Brian took the chance to take in the scenery, since he hadn't gotten a chance to do so on the way to the Academy. It was nice, being alone with just his Pokemon for a change. As they reached the train station, he looked at Grace.

"So where do ye want to eat, Grace?" he asked. The Ralts shrugged slightly, and Brian smiled. "Alright, we'll see what's in Lamia Town before we decide," he said, as he sat on a nearby bench to wait for the train. As they waited, Grace's stomach growled softly, and Brian chuckled as the Ralts blushed lightly. "Hungry, Grace?" he asked, and she nodded. Brian smiled, then pulled his poffin container from his bag and opened it, handing one to Grace before closing it again. The Ralts took the poffin gently before eagerly starting to eat, which made Brian laugh a bit, as he knew how much she liked the poffins he made.

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100