Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:45 pm
"Too bad, I bet we're missing out."

Gaius gave the other god an inquisitive look. He wasn't sure if the god of sleep was being serious or messing with him. He did seem to have a very strange sense of humor, maybe it was the half closed eyes that made him so hard to read.

"Are you planning on sticking around awhile? If you are perhaps we could go find this grand party we are apparently missing out on."

Vashtya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:01 pm
He shrugged. To each their own, he supposed. He attempted to keep his expression even, having realized quickly that the other god...didn't share his slightly offbeat sense of humor.

"I'm not sure - since I only recently awakened, I think I may wander a bit, so I can get a better feel for how much things have changed."

And while it remained unspoken, it might allow him to avoid the prickling of mortal sleeplessness that he figured was likely to follow a group of gods, all in the same lands.

"Perhaps we'll cross paths again soon, though, and you can tell me what I missed." This was said with an easy, lazy grin. Looking upward at the sky, he grimaced. Unsurprisingly, given the lands they were in, the sky had darkened as they talked, and now it looked like it might rain soon, and he was not particularly keen on getting drenched.

"I should probably get going, before it starts to rain," he said, grimacing up at the sky. "Thank you for the conversation, and the explanations that you were able to make." He did appreciate it...and this god had not proved too...volatile, or exhausting to be around, so he did rather hope they bumped into each other again, at some point.

Amon Larethian
(I think we had spoken about wrapping this up, so we are prooobably pretty good to do so!)

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas