• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:20 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
Come on!Let's have some fun guys!...
"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Echo sighed when his friend mentioned that there was no movement before groaning in annoyance.
"Ugh...he needs to make a move already!"he said with a whiny voice."I'm bored"
Hearing about an artificial demon,Echo whistled.
"That's new...

"
...Don't you DARE hurt my friends!
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:51 pm
???
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Echo made some whiny voice makes him bit irritated, and about to sat up and belittled his friend, but Coco spoken out, "Izaya!" she sounded surprised. Prince turned his head to find a red head with yellow eyes, and blacked one wing before he made it disappeared. He slowly sat up, just as Izaya stood up, "Anything to report?" he asked him without a greeting. Izaya walked to the bar, "Japan got taken over by Tyrant Demon Emperor, he defeated his grandson," he informed them, which Coco widen her eyes, while prince slightly surprised without any emotion. Izaya ordered the sake, so she served it to him since alcohol didn't affect him because he's a fallen angel. Prince placed his finger underneath his chin, he remembered he saw meteor showers before Fairy Sphere was activated. Coco looked at Izaya in concern, "What about Lord Takeshi?" "His aunt saved him, no signs of half sister. She might be in another realms. It seems like each realms will be taken over by Daemon King's pawn," he replied about Takeshi was saved by his aunt. Prince lifted his head to look at Echo as he frown, "Echo, it's too early to get our a**es in without knowing what the h*ll were they planning," he said to him about rushing in without planning. Izaya looked at his friend before he drink his sake.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:10 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Mentally smirking because he could tell that he was getting on his friend's nerve,he kept the whiny voice.
"I know...I'm just so bored!"he said."I'm literally so bored that I feel like I'm dying"
As he said that,Echo did a dramatic pose to make it look like he truly was dying of boredom.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:06 pm
???

User Image

Izaya looked at Echo, who keeps whining and doing dramatic pose. He and Coco sweat dropped and getting a little nervous, while prince was starting to irked "Hey, you need to sto-" "WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP!?" princed yelled at him after he threw a book nearby to hit at Echo's head. Izaya backed away a bit and smiled, "You will never learn about not to get into his bad side."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:26 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Before Echo could say or do anything,the book hit him square in his face,since he had been looking in his friend's direction,and fell back out of the chair he had been sitting in.
"Oomph!"said Echo as he hit the ground on his back."Ow...you didn't have to throw a f*cking textbook at me!"
Echo then sat back up and looked at Izaya with a carefree smile,while rubbing his bruised face.
"Nope~"he responded.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:26 pm
???

User Image

"I swear Echo, I will bash your head," he said to his friend with ominous tone before he laid back down. He closed his eyes with his arm covered his eyes, "Izaya, is there anything else to report before my friend will be pain in the a**," he asked him a question, in case there might be something new. Izaya narrowed his eyes and heard Echo as he shook his head. He placed his finger on the the glass to circle around it, "Well there is one," he added as Coco looked alert, while Prince opened his eyes, "According to Liam, the portal suddenly appear before human's eyes and they ended up to your world," he said to disturbing news as the prince widen his eyes. He frown underneath his arm, "Mido?" "Maybe, human population is dropping rapidly."

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:00 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Deciding to stop annoying his friend,Echo put his hands up in mock surrender to show that he was done whining about being bored.
Before he could say anything,again,he heard what Izaya said and switched to being serious.
"That's not a good thing...in fact that could be a huge problem...for all of us...don't you think?"he asked no one in particular.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 pm
???

User Image

"Not really Echo, it's what revenant want, a human blood," he replied to his friend as he sat up and stared into a space, "If Mido plan this, he wants more experiment to save revenant," he added with tone of grudge, he recall what Mido done to him that made blood rushes to his head and made him really angry. Izaya glanced at him and narrowed his eyes, he heard about Mido and he's clearly bad news. "So, you are going to save those humans, we wouldn't have to worry about using them as their blood supply because we have your special ability to restore blood beads," siad Coco to Prince as she finish cleaning the bar and walked to the beat up car. Prince begin to have a deep thought about searching for human.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:01 am
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo stretched and sighed before looking around.
"Well then...let's go on a search and rescue...keeps me from continuously bugging the *ll out my friend!"said Echo.
Echo then sat back down and glanced at Coco.
"Yeah...good thing...for you guys...I can handle going without blood...now anyway..."
Echo shuddered at the memory of the prince helping him break his blood lust problem.
Besides...being half human has it's perks~thought Echo with a smirk.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:50 pm
???

User Image

Prince stood up from the couch and head to Rin's weapon shop for any weapon test, she gladly did as she gave him halberd and crissaegrim. He strape his sword around his waist, and heard Echo being so loud as he grew annoyed, he gave him a glare, "Do I have to throw another book at you?" he questioning him, just as Io comes by with her mask on her face and her hood with scarf. He took a notice on her as he widen his eyes, "Io?" "You might need healer, in case those humans are gravely injured before you send them back," she said to him for helping hand. He looked at her for a while before Rin gave him his anti-miasma mask and his selection for his blood veil, before he grabbed it and put it on, "Very well, you can come with us," he agreed with her choice and selected Blood Veil: Orge. His cap draped around his left arm and his entire armored right arm.
Coco widen her olive eyes from Echo, "Come to think of it, I heard you have tortured by your friend to control your bloodlust," she commented, before the prince begin to speak out, "Izaya, where was the last time you saw the portal?" he asked him the location. Izaya placed his finger underneath his chin before he looked at his friend, and got up from the chair, then paid Coco for the drink, "Last time I saw the portal sudden opened, it's located in City Center. I don't know how many human got through since I was at the rush," he replied the answer the location, this didn't surprised him. Izaya walked away, "Look I love to stay, but Liam uses his angel radio on me, he found an abomination," he added as he pulled out his angel blade and sprouted his one black wing and took off to the sky. Prince and Io watch him go, Io soften her expression, "The poor half angel with human soul shall be freed from cruel fate," she commented, while Prince careless about half angel being after six fallen angels explains to him about half angel's existence will destroy the heaven, so he allowed them to do so.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:45 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

Echo flinched when his friend threatened to throw another book at him.
"N-No! No you don't have to!"he said pretty quickly,afraid to anger his friend anymore.
After a second,he followed the prince to collect his gear.
"Anyway...let's hope that we find this humans before anything happens to them..."said Echo.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:51 pm
???

User Image

"Hopefully..." he replied with eyes closed. He and Io head to mistle to prepare to leave, and waiting for Echo to meet up.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

PersonaFrost221
Crew

Gracious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:40 pm
MikuHinata1
Echo Abyssian

"
"

After getting his mask and his rapier,Echo walked up to the prince and Io to go and look for the humans.
"Well...let's go to work."he said.

"
"
()

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:11 pm
???

User Image

He and Io looked at each other before he activated the mistle and theylet the red particle teleport them to City Center.

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

PersonaFrost221

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:30 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

The mistle made the Prince holding Mitsuki, Io, and six undeads appear, Davis took a notice as he widen his eyes and about to grab his sword, but the prince lifted his hand to signal a member of Cerberus to stop him, "She's with us, other six... we need their answers," he said to Davis as he and Io walked pass Davis with Mitsuki following them. Davis brought Lizzy, Valerie, Coo, Kilmi, Ness, and Aaron to interrogation room to find out what do they want. Prince and Louis were discussing about sharing information to Mitsuki and wonder why she entered their world. Mitsuki looked around the the coven, it looks similar to church or something like that because they have bar, weapon shop, and hot spring, vise vista. Louis offered her a seat, so Mitsuki sat on the couch. Louis sits on the opposite as he spoken to her, while prince have to find Yakumo to fix something for her. Louis placed his elbow against his lap with his hands folded together, "You are Mitsuki Kokoromi, right," he asked her a question to make sure. She slowly nodded, still confusing as ever, "Yes, I am," she replied softly, she still embarrassed about surrounded cute guys earlier. Louis slightly widen his eyes. He stood up and approached her to sniff her neck with eyes closed, before he pulled away, Mitsuki flustered as she backed away. "Hmm... that explains why both of your scent and blood easily trigger White Wolf's bloodlust. You are very d*mn lucky he found you, before lost of other coven find you, you will be dead," he commented about her and praised her to be lucky. Mitsuki averted her eyes while blushing, "Why does my own blood and scent have to do with this realm? What is this world, there is something I don't understand, it looks like post apocalypse?" she asked him. Louis slightly widen his eyes, even she only see one from his left. He returned to his seat and smiled a little, "My apology, your blood might be strong that will make either revenants or Lost started to drawn to you, until they have your last drop," he apologized and explains about her scent will draw more revenants and Lost attention. Mitsuki flinched a little, however Louis closed his eyes with his folded fist together against his forehead, "You are in Vein, before this, it use to be peaceful civilizations full of humans. Until one day, The Great Calamity struck this realm, nearly wiped out humanity as the Thorn of Judgement appeared. The survivor became Revenant, however the price of becoming Revenant are intense thirst of blood and our memories of our lives as human. Before the Great Collapse, my sister was one of research for Q.U.E.E.N. project, however things went go wrong because Cruz Silva, who we called her Queen, ran away and created the Great Collapse that unleashed miasma. More we breath miasma, we will become Lost, however we prevent it by drinking blood beads. One day, Prince and Jack Rutherford battled the Queen with Gregor Silva's help. Prince got his anti-miasma removed by Cruz, he inhaled miasma so much and about to become Lost, but he fights back what's he left to slay the Queen. However, Prince was about to transform into Lost, Jack fired his gift to struck Prince's heart to prevent him to become Lost, but he didn't die because Queen's blood accepted him," he explains about the Vein. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, Carbuncle was listening before he checked on her back by pushing her hem of her dress. She looked at where Prince went, she felt sorry for him. Louis cleared his throat to get her attention as she refocus on him, "You can ask me more questions, but I need you answer my question," he said to her to reassured her. She knew she has a lot of question, and try to understand if Takeshi viewed differently towards Revenants. She slowly nodded, "Please, ask me anyway," she replied to him to let him ask her a question. Louis smiled a little, but he begin to look stern, "How did you enter Vein?"

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
??? Mitsuki

PersonaFrost221

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash