Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm
“You broke it once, then again right back into the original position is all!” A’star defended in a tone that said he was playing a little on the dumb side. Not that he ever needed to play dumb for her to keep up with him just a little. It simply seemed to suit her current self-deprecating mood was all.

“We’ll get you out with Theath on a good flight and you know the only reason the girls haven't gone up was because of our little Nugget,” rather, that ‘Someone’s missing’ was very serious business to both of them. Though it felt at times Miryath wasn't quite as maternal as her twin. The fact he was getting little more than confirmation that their little one was still doing fine when prodded was evidence to that.

Euryale’s comment about them populating their own Weyrhold would have earned a heartier laugh than it had if A’star had not been so certain that she was deathly serious. “We’ll impress a whole clutch ourselves at this rate,” he said, though the image of too large of a herd of redheads was a bit intimidating. But they were still young, so there was no need to rush to any such decision. Unlike their wedding to make sure Bump was born into wedlock.

Whoops.

Ah, so there was gossip. “And how does one keep rider blood strong in times like these without riders having children? As long as I don't keep you bedbound and constantly pregnant they really have no grounds for their complaining.” Of course, recently it had felt like they were just as fertile as the constantly rising golds…..

houllow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:05 am
"Ffffft." Euryale made an unflattering noise with her mouth, eyes rolling as she listened to A'star's (as always)good natured responses. He really was almost her polar opposite in so many ways, the soft and cool waters to her raging fires. "We both know that Theath won't rise so long as Miryath doesn't, so perhaps you can prod your girl into getting proddy and save us all the headache. She can rise and Theath will follow and you and I can get some relief." Her foot playfully tapped against A'star's thigh, almost pushing him against the walls of the tub in the same manner a child would push their friend to a wall in teasing. "Admit that I'm speaking the truth."

Despite her laughter she could feel a stirring in her mind, one coated with a soft sadness and self-disappointment. It seemed her little commentary had not been missed by her dragon (like it would ever), and Euryale closer her eyes as Theath spoke. . . . . . . are you that unhappy I have not chosen to rise?

Oops.

I will not rise until Miryath does, as you have said and as you know. It has always been that way and always shall be that way - I fly with her at my side or not at all. That...was a true statement and Euryale felt a little bad. Of course she knew that her dragon would never rise along, it would be ridiculous to think she couldn't understand just how Theath felt about Miryath, but then again she also thought it was ridiculous her dragon couldn't take a joke. It was not funny.

Today really was an awful day, screw everything except her husband in the tub with her.

"I just want today to hurry up and end, or maybe this sevenday or the month or the Turn I am just so done with things for now." Even A'star calming compliments about how the others couldn't complain about her and him and their family were dismissed in favor of FOREVER SULKING. Had she been this bad back in their youth, or in their early days of Weyrlinghood? "I can't remember ever feeling this frustrated."

demon_pachabel
sorry this took so long to reply to D: if you'd like to drop or continue please let me know!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:40 am
When Theath stirred with discontent, Miryath was quick to lean in and offer her own mental caresses to her. There is no need to rush. she assured, careful to not shift the infant as he slept. Though there was a pointed jab of disappointment thrown instead at her rider, as though it was somehow his fault her beloved Theath was upset. A'star frowned visibly at the unspoken lecture.

He didn't let it bother him too much, however. "If it's just relief, I can offer that," he said coyly, tracing his fingers over his hips as though he was some sort of skilled seducer. Of course, he did happen to be one that knew the notes his wife liked, and she was the only audience he was playing to. "I mean, as long as Miryath and Theath are watching the baby and Aryale is herding her siblings, we have some time to ourselves," and really, what kind of husband would he be if he didn't at least offer some ideas?

houllow
I'm fine with us moving this towards a wrap <3

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 5:36 pm
No small amount of time had passed before Euryale removed herself from the tub, and her husband, walking into her room to get dressed. Whatever sourness she'd had for the entire day was going down the drain along with the bathwater, and the previously unhappy woman was practically glowing like a green about to rise. It was almost laughable how easily A'star was able to influence her mood but then again, he'd been able to do that since they were tiny children. Granted those times usually ended with a fist fight that she won, though now their little quibbles ended far more....pleasurably.

A quick check with Theath assured her that the baby was still sleeping, or at least if Nugget had woken up there wasn't much fussing happening. The green and her twin had become quite the dependable pair of babysitters over the turns, and Euryale almost felt bad for here remarks earlier about them rising just to get it out of their system. Almost. Was A'star still willing to let her go on a flight later? It would be the perfect end to the afternoon if she and Theath could get up into the sky, but just how far was her hubby willing to go? Repeat's luck had been absolutely terrible lately, and even with Bump holding down the fort as a backup she wasn't too sure he'd have a strong handle on them all.

"A'star? How much longer are you going to stay in there? Come out here and keep your promise to me."

demon_pachabel
we can....finish this up with your post? or mine after that, if you'd like to continue! if not please let me know and we can drop this RP! i'm sorry it's taken this long

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas