Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
{Contest} 8 Cubs and Puppies to give away! {Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 pm
Sum me up. Make it short and sweet!

User Name: nessiaing
Pup Name: Kilio
Meaning: Cryptic
Personality: Kilio is a sweet and quiet boy. He tends to sit back and watch the world around him. He takes being a ninja very seriously, always trying to be unseen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:41 am
I might give you HOT feet!

User Name: Draconicfeline
Cub Name: Vafelt
Meaning: The best I could transliterate the word for Feldspar with my rusty hebrew  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:08 am
Hey! My hoard is tiny yo! Help make it grow!

Alas, for I have no snuggly puppies. Gimme a puppy!

User Name: Draconicfeline
Pup Name: Serapis
Meaning: A Greek name for Osiris, god of death and fertility
Personality: Serapis gets into everything, from silliness to trouble, all with a serious look on his face. He gets out of it with the same look, too, without regrets.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:56 pm
Two is better than One! Oh wait, is One better than Two?

Owner for Boy: nessiaing
Boy’s Name: Zale
Meaning: Strength of the sea

Owner for Girl: Fairy Snails
Girl’s Name: Zesiro
Meaning: Twin

RP Prompt Response: Prompt 1: A nice word to describe Zale and Zesiro would be competitive, a more accurate word would be rivals! Constantly trying to out do the other the twins are never happy not being the better of the two. Doesn't matter the activity the two seem to be able to turn it into a competition, hunting, hide and go seek, mom's attention all these things can be won by the better cub!  

nessiaing

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:44 pm

Owner for Boy: Hattaki
Boy’s Name: Wasswa
Meaning: firstborn of twins

Owner for Girl: SilverLutz
Girl’s Name: Wuuja
Meaning: secondborn of twins

RP Prompt Response: 1st prompt

Morning light broke through the edges of the trees above and it was making Wasswa terribly tired, a yawn pulling from him as he mushed his paws up against his face tightly and arched his back against the cool floor of the den. As always his small twin sister was always within reach and he rolled over towards her lazily so he could pull her into a sleepy hug. Just snuggling into the coolness of the twisting vines was enough for him to want to nap as the sun rose, but the pale little cub needed his sister as well, otherwise he'd have been completely uncomfortable, that much he knew. Wrapping his front legs around her back he gave a little churr and nipped at her ears.

"Wuuja, you asleep?" he whispered against her fur, not wanting to wake up his other brothers and sisters that had fallen asleep so quickly before him. Maybe it was his overactive mind, maybe it was that he was always afraid to fall asleep before the rest of them so he could check on them all, but the little blue cub had his own sort of security blanket. As far as he was concerned his twin wasn't going anywhere ever and so it didn't matter if she was his own personal security blanket.

Today had been an exhausting day of playing and Wuuja was teetering on the edge of sleep when a familiar body pressed up against hers. She instinctively rolled over to nuzzle her small nose into Wasswa's chest fluff before giving a little huff when he spoke.

"I was," she muttered before opening her blue eyes to peer up at his golden ones. Even though she appeared to be grumpy at having been 'woken up', she watched her twin intently to ensure nothing was wrong. He looked sleepy as usual and she lifted a paw to cover his eyes to encourage him to rest.

"Ya know ninjas need their rest too," she chided softly. "If you wanna grow up big 'n strong like Mama says you gotta sleep!" They had big plans when they grew up to be the best Gacheru the pride had seen and you had to start with the basics: good food, enough sleep, and training once they were a bit older.

Snuffing gently against the paw over his eyes, Wasswa scrunched up his face under it and stuck his tongue out just enough to touch one of her toepads playfully. Of course he knew that they needed sleep, but he was a worry prone little cub so he'd just wanted to check. "We won't be strong like Mama until we get our partners." familiars weren't mandatory, but they certainly could make it so they were strong, so they were strong enough to prove themselves. Personally he wanted a matching familiar to his sister, but that didn't mean that he would find one so quickly or even be that lucky, it was a dream though. With curious eyes he'd watched the familiars around their pride come and go, some not attached to another and some that were, they were all wonderful looking partners and creatures of varying types.

"I wish we were bigger so we could find our partners now." the little cub said wistfully, wrapping his sister in an even tighter hug, "But we need training first. And sleep." A yawn pulled from him and he snuggled his head down on top of Wuuja's with a happy rumble.

Wuuja’s face distorted a bit as she was pressed up against Wasswa’s chest in a tight hug but she was flirting with sleep once again and didn’t fight the squishing. Instead she wiggled her toes in retaliation for the lick and pulled her paw back, tucking it up against herself.

“Sleep makes us bigger,” she said, her voice muffled by her brother’s fur and her own sleepy state. “Go t’sleep, Wa. We’ll find ‘em in the morning.” Even as the last syllable drifted from her lips she passed out, quiet snores leaving her muzzle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:33 pm
Updated to here.  

magnadearel

Citanul Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:29 pm
I’ll make you Green with envy!

User Name: Citanul Lunatic
Cub Name: Laima
Meaning: 'Luck/Fortune'
Personality: Always looking on the bright side of things Laima enjoys being different. She is always volunteering to help with the pride and trying to live up to their way of life, striving to be a good ninja and potentially a Gacheru.
Prompt Response: Laima loves her green pelt. It does help her feel closer to a father she hasn't met, and hopes to travel to meet some day, or perhaps learn more about him at least. The shades are beautiful and help her blend in with the shadows of their home. Even if she has her father's colors she has her mother's markings, and always feels at home within her Pride.

Cub Name: Aiolos
Meaning: 'Quick Moving/Sparkling'

Pup Name: Telal
Meaning: 'Warrior'
Personality: While a bit of a bully Telal has good intentions. Trying to make up for his plain looks he is loud and brash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:18 pm
One side or the Other?

User Name: Anderleit
Pup Name: Imenandi
Meaning: "the hidden one", Egyptian
Reasoning: Imenandi will feel self-conscious about his one-sided hieroglyph as a pup, but this will foster an idea in him: if he doesn't have the marking on his other side by design, he can put in there himself. Possibly through asking some of the abungu, he'll develop the notion that he can 'paint' on his fur using natural materials. While he'll eventually grow out of the habit of painting his hieroglyph on himself, he won't stop painting, and will likely look for ways his hobby can help the pride; camo paint for the forest defenders, for example!  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:05 pm

User Name: - Mynsed -
Cub Name: Kibo
Meaning: One of three volcanic cone that's apart of Kilimanjaro. It's currently dormant but could erupt again. The tallest of the three cones. The other two cones are considered extinct. (B] thank youuuu wiki)

When I get bigger you’ll see! I’ll spread my wings and be free.

User Name: - Mynsed -
Cub Name: Gezi
Meaning: Travel in Turkish (I assume the mother's name is in turkish?)
Future Rank: Gacheru
Why? Gezi wants to see the world. Her heart may belong to Isoba'velius but the world outside their territory fascinates her, marvels her. Sure, she won't leave without permission or reasoning. But Gezi eagerly accepts any Intel missions and has no problem bothering someone to send her out of the pride. Her feet just can't stay still for very long! She may not be very fast but her passion to see the world burns. And she knows she always has a home to return to at the end of the day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 pm
Sorry everyone, having a big issues with postimage atm. So if you can't see the images that's why. May extend contest a bit.  

magnadearel

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Owner for Boy: Citanul Lunatic
Boy’s Name: Mael
Meaning: "chief, prince", French

Owner for Girl: Anderleit
Girl’s Name: Marinette
Meaning: "one who rises", French

RP Prompt Response: 2

Yet again, they stole away. It was the usual affair: a flick of Mari's ear, a sidelong glance from cool blue eyes, and the pair were off. Never too far from the rest - like clockwork, Mael kept them from wandering too far afield - but distinctly together.

It was nothing against their siblings. They loved them, each in their own way. But there was something different between the twins. Something special, inseparable. Just as they walked beneath the trees, water wings blending into dappled shadows, did they blend into each other. Only their eyes could tell you where one ended and the other began.

Eyes, and once you got to know them, attitudes. Marinette surged ahead, pouncing with a snarl on a bit of vine. It bounced out of reach, undeterred by her fervor - until Mael, half-smiling, tugged it back down. He held it in place through his twin's voracious gnawing, only letting go once she brought her back legs to bear. Unprepared for the resistance, Mari went sprawling with a yowl; the sound tempered only by her twin's laughter...for as long as that lasted. After all, her vine was gone, and he was the only one left to pounce on.

Gleeful shrieks and snarls would, as always, be loud enough to expose the erstwhile pair. But it hardly mattered. Sneaking about was simple when they had hardly to speak to understand one another. Stealth was second nature to little ninjas-in-training connected in ways more seamless than speech, more reliable than words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 pm
(for puppy 2)

(for puppy 3)

User Name: double uwu
Pup Name: Cosmas
Meaning: "Order, decency."
Personality: Withdrawn and thoughtful, Cosmas cares deeply for those around him despite his aloof appearance. He'd rather stay in the background and plan than fight himself.  

double uwu

Bashful Puppy

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:03 pm
I’ll make you Green with envy!

User Name:Chisato Mikami
Cub Name: Kipepeo
Meaning: butterfly
Personality: She is outgoing and loves to have fun and getting into mischief.
Prompt Response: Kipepeo, although loves her coat, isn't really interested in her father at all. She likes that she's different and maybe, one day, she'll meet her father, but she isn't going to actively go out and find him. She loves her family and her pride.

User Name: Chisato Mikami
Cub Name: Kivuli
Meaning: Firefly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:27 am
One side or the Other?

User Name: ChaosTheories
Pup Name: Nusu
Meaning: "Half" in Swahili
Reasoning: He was only half a dog. Incomplete. The missing symbol showed that there was something wrong with him, and even though his mother didn't see it, he was not normal. Why did his siblings all have two symbols while he only had one? It was clear to him that there was something wrong, but he had no idea how to fix it. So he would fight to become whole, however he could, and maybe someday, the second symbol would appear.  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm
Closed and judging!  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items