A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] Overdue Afternoon [Fin~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 10!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:23 pm
No! Why was this brother here? Kelilayth was not as unfavored by Phylideth as Nasath was, but in this moment that was about him, him, him, the appearance of the other Wingsecond absolutely infuriated the bratty brown, who now had divided his attention between competition and the lovely Asilaeth. Oh, he was so mad and any dragon who drew too near and was not the green he chased would find Phylideth's teeth and claws upon them in his anger.

T'mor had begun to reel his lifemate's temper in when he realized the cause of said temper had...made a small pit stop at his ledge. The man divided his attention thusly - though without much success on the front of his dragon. Enough to keep him from seeking out another to bite and chew, but...

"Of course, I'll see you there - given the...circumstances," he'd be good and couth about everything, of course, but there most certainly would be others who most definitely were not.

As Asilaeth twisted to head out towards the water, Phylideth moved to follow after her, though he quickly realized he'd pulled farther ahead than the green had, and soon leaned to fall back, bugling attentively. Do not falter! I will catch you no matter the chase! he assured.

---

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(65)

Strength: 18
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

Round 1 10

Nilah44
For mention

Thaliawen generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 14!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:12 pm
(So sorry guys, I don’t have computer access right now, just phone! Will be having computer in the workshop tomorrow, so should be fixed ASAP)

Hello, beautiful, Licerth called after the green as he persuaded her, The sky’s lovely today, but nothing could compare to your beauty or shine so brightly! Well. Ashtoreth...But Ashtoreth wasn’t the one rising!

Licerth’s stats

Strength: 12
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

---

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Native to Western Weyr: +5
Total: 60  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 23!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:55 pm
Brown Kelilayth

Kelilayth was somewhat taken aback by his brother and wingleader's reaction to him joining. Mine, Phylideth isn't very happy about my presence...should I stay? Upsetting a brother was the last thing he wanted to do but Asilaeth's call was enticing. Stay, you're already there. See what you can do or help out Phy. She walked across with arms full and stopped on T'mor's words and instantly turned as red as her hair. "Oh, no, Wingleader. I. I didn't mean. I'm just passing through. Unless you want me to stay." She stood there somewhat awkwardly. Kelilayth committed whole-heartedly with his rider's permission. A little too much in fact. As Asilaeth went out towards the ocean, Kelilayth way overshot and found himself way ahead of the rest. I am perhaps a little to eager to see the sights with you, Asilaeth!

demon_pachabel

Brown Kelilayth's Stats:
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15
Wits: 13

About Kelilayth:
Positive: Quick thinker, Carefree, Welcoming
Negative: Humorous, blunt

About Vesin:
Positive: Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable
Negative: Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive

Round 1: Speed + wits = 10+13=23  
Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 38 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:52 pm
Scooping up the air with her large wings Asilaeth tried to correct the fumble that she'd had with annoyance turning her eyes a flash of orange for just a moment. To hide it she twisted and danced between the bodies of the males that overflew her as if she were threading between them and making her choices on who seemed to fly the strongest. It gave her a chance to look at them all and see what they had to offer, gauging their words and their skill and wits in avoiding the headwinds coming off of the water. They were impressive, the whole lot of them and it filled her with happiness to know that so many of them were interested in chasing her.

None of you should worry about me, take your own strengths and fly as high and as fast as you can. the words were meant for them all, as all of them had overflown her own fumbling. It didn't matter that it had been a while or that she was out of shape, all that mattered was this flight and what she needed was... height! But she wasn't about to get much from what she could tell. She did gain some but it was hard bought and really she just wanted to laugh at her own inabilities in the moment. Looked as though one of them was going to have to fly downward just to catch her in the end!

Stumbling the last few feet to his weyr, Ty'bar felt the rise, could see through her eyes as she looked at them all and felt the flooding rush of elation that Asilaeth felt wash over her for their chase. It did make him happy that she had so many potentials in there, so many options for her to choose from when she fell and she was going to, he could feel it in her, she was already beginning to wear out and it was wearing him out. Breaths coming in a little ragged as he looked skyward, seeing them spiral upwards, chase as fast as they could. Under normal circumstances he'd have run down towards the beach to see if he could watch, for flights were rather fun to see when one wasn't involved. He was far too involved though, his dragon was already climbing and it was just his luck that all he had to do was bank into his weyr quickly to be safe. It seemed as though his green was going down soon.

---------------------

Roll Speed and Dexterity boys!

Asilaeth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Average/Normal: +5 points (Still getting back into the swing lol)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 70

Strength: 9
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 18
Stamina: 10

Round 1: 3/33 Really?
Round 2: 2/38 omg Asilaeth....

---

Round 3 will start Thursday 5/17 at 9pm mst, all RP must be filled out before then to avoid having the score halved.

houllow

SilverLutz

tatterpixie

demon_pachabel

Nilah44

medigel

ShinosBee

Thaliawen

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:00 pm
Oh, she was trying to fly up!! Teth liked to fly up and, ignoring the hisses and screams and whatever else of the people around him, Teth decided to roll himself and fly up. His bulk shouldn't have been maneuvered as easily as it was, but he loved to fly and did it far more than he should have.

The result, of course, was that he absolutely zoomed past the green in question and shot up like an arrow towards the sun. Wait!!! Oops!!! I got too far ahead, this isn't a race!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! His call went out to all the dragons involved, like he was trying to let them know he hadn't meant to be flying so quickly. I'll turn around to catch up to you, okay??? I'm on my way don't worry!!! It'll be okay!!!

-------------------------

Brown Teth

Positive Trait List Eternal optimist, affectionate, friendly
Negative Trait List Clingy, overly talkative, faint beserker, dim

About F'ell: He's not interested, so don't worry about F'ell. It's all about Teth. Why are you still reading this? Focus on Teth!

Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 18
Wits: 2

Round 1: 4
Round 2: 16 (wtf teth)

Total: 20  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 pm
Vith found himself easily overtaking the green dragon even at his steady pace. The headwind was messing with her big time...perhaps flying out over the sea hadn't been the best of ideas. Still, he wasn't going to judge where she went or how she decided to fly, and when she faltered again he didn't go zooming off into the sky without her as one of the other browns did. Instead he paused in beating his large wings, hovering on wobbly thermals that dipped and changed with the wind and the waves to fly close to her.

I wouldn't call it worry, he said to the green, still uncertain of her name. He supposed if he won her affection for the day he'd learn it, but for now they would remain strangers in terms of knowing what to call the other. You are clearly strong and capable. I'd much rather fly with you than leave you behind to show off. Vith was not one for being flashy and cocky, preferring instead to let his mellow personality win others over.

Back on the ground, K'mar felt a huge surge of delight as Vith flew so close to the dragon that had risen. It made him dizzy for a moment and as he walked he had to pause, reaching out to grab the rocky wall of the Bowl to steady himself. The only problem was whatever he grabbed wasn't a rock, but a shoulder of someone that he hadn't even noticed.

"Sorry-" he started to say, but as he turned to face the person he had grabbed the look on his scarred face let him know exactly who he had found by complete chance. There was only one person in the world right now who would look as desperate and eager to get away, yet to find someone at the same time. The green's rider.

He stared dumbly for a moment, his hand still on his shoulder, brain trying to process what he was seeing through the whirling delight of his own dragon. What fate that both dragons and riders would be side by side in the exact same moment.

Hattaki

---

Non Weyr Native: +5
Total: 65

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 9

Total: 18 + 2 = 20  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 25!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:17 pm
Determined to do better, Corymth snapped his wings out and surged skyward after the pursuing browns and of course lovely Asilaeth. He flew so hard that he not only overshot the fumbling green, but the big brown who was frantically apologizing to everyone! He could have laughed, and would have, if he were not so filled with lust for Asilaeth.

He trumpeted his humor anyway and did a small loop in the air before swooping back down toward her. Fear not, my gorgeous darling! Behold, I am returning for you! Reject those browns and choose me!

Haukai grinned as she stumbled across the Weyr bowl, caught up as she was in her blue's thoughts and feelings. She saw two male riders run into each other and her grin went wicked. This could prove interesting...

Blue Corymth

Base points for blue: 45pts

TOTAL: 62

Strength: 10
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 10

Round 1: 7/26 (Speed and Wits)
Round 2: 25/32 (Speed and Dexterity)  
medigel generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 26!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:00 am
Oh, he liked to wheedle poor Phylideth's temper, snorting with amusement as he ducked away from teeth and flashing anger. What a spirited fellow~ So was the other brown, Teth, who frankly seemed like a new Chaser, excitable and chatty as he was. Even Corymth seemed too earnest to be a veteran. Oh, did Rekamuth love all this energy!

Worry about yourself, sweet creature~ he sent to Teth.

But while this was not a race, it was competition. And he meant his words to Asilaeth. With the green's reminder for them to not worry about her health, Rekamuth bugled in return and soared on ahead and above, as casually as one might stretch a limb of yawn or blink; he was good at hiding the strain. These were the moments he lived for, after all, and everything else was just so quick to bore in between. He had to make the most of it.

The ocean lies below, he said to Asilaeth, trying to ignore the fact that he was hitting his peak and soon to fall himself, but when you dive, know that my wings will be the only blue thing you should think of~

- - -

Even in flightlust, Pency was skittish. He watched what seemed to be similarly thralled people from the shadow of a nearby pillar-like structure, hands deep in his pockets, tired eyes curious. Please hurry this up, you big blue b*****d.

- - -

rekamuth
pros: amicable, forgiving, unflappable
cons: shallow, mischievous, indulgent

stats = 70
blue = 45
between 6-20 = 10
fit/motivated = 10
native = 5

stre: 10
spd 15
dex 20
stam 10
wits 15

pency may participate; he's pan, lazy, but generally a good guy, if not one who doesn't like to stand out

round 1: 17/33
round 2: 26/35
TOTAL: 43

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 22!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:26 am
If he'd been part of the exchange, T'mor would have told Kelilayth to not assist Phylideth. Learning to handle disappointment and be a good sport was an uphill battle the Wingleader was having with his dragon - and being indulged would make it a bit more difficult.

"Only if you would feel safer being here at the current moment," T'mor insisted, still playing mental gymnastics between keeping Phylideth from throwing a larger tantrum than he already was and being couth with his Wingsecond right there. "Otherwise, I will walk you back to your weyr," it seemed he wasn't going to allow that to be up to debate. He took care of his own, shardit!

Phylideth's eyes flashed with flecks of yellow as Asilaeth urged the other dragons to continue on, a low thrum of disappointment in his chest. We are here for you! he reminded the green as he suddenly jerked in the air, twisting to circle back around to the lovely green who had bid so many males to her and sent them running eagerly.

His aggressive temper was, in some part, at least lessened by the weight of his rider reminding him to play nice or come home, though he didn't like it one bit. Oh, he love his T'mor, but sometimes...

There is no reason, no point in us going on ahead without you!

---

Phylideth's Stats
Brown Dragon: +40
6 Turns: +10
Motivated: +10
Native to Western: +5
(65)

Strength: 18
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 17
Wits: 5 (he is not a wordsmith)

Round 1 10
Round 2 22

Nilah44

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am
The green's continued fumbles were some cause for concern. Beyond the want for a good flight, there was worry for her health. Grounded for so long, and just now getting back into the game? Halcyath heard her request for them all to fly on, fly as high and fast as they could, but to what purpose? She was their goal, and more, if she happened to fall, especially over the sea? No. He overshot again, but not nearly so far, the blue's attention fixated on the green. To outfly you seems to defeat the purpose. I shall remain close. He was deadpan about it, blunt and straightforward. He didn't mind if she didn't pick him, but he also did not want to let her fall, if he could help it.

----------------------------

Halcyath's Stats
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 10
Wits: 15

Rolls:
1. Speed/Wits (1-27):15
2. Speed/Dex (1-22): 5
TOTAL: 20

ShinosBee

Nerd

Nilah44 generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 14!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 am
Brown Kelilayth

If the green wanted him to go high quickly doing so was what he would do. Up and up he went until he decided maybe he'd gone high enough especially since the green herself hadn't gone very far in the air either. Sweet Asilaeth, asking me to not worry over you isn't really an option! And for him, it wasn't an option. Sure it was the poor green's first time rising since their accident but he didn't want her to be disappointed! So he had wanted to put his all into it and hopefully make Asilaeth's flight memorable for her!

Vesin weighed her option. Maybe staying with T'mor might be the best idea. She'd have to go a little ways to her own weyr and who knows who she might bump into in the hallways even with her wingleader walking her there. Ves didn't' want to put him in any worse situations, keeping Phy's current flight temper in mind. From Kelilayth's pull to want to join it she felt as though more people than normal might be affected, especially judging by how many suitors the little green had called up! "Maybe you're right...there's no telling who we might run into in the hallways...and I wouldn't want to impose on you any further but...would it be okay if I stayed here then?"

demon_pachabel

Brown Kelilayth's Stats:
Strength: 15
Speed: 10
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

About Kelilayth:
Positive: Quick thinker, Carefree, Welcoming
Negative: Humorous, blunt

About Vesin:
Positive: Ambitious, Reliable, Analytical, Reasonable
Negative: Curious, Romantically naive, indecisive

Round 1: 23 Speed + wits = 10+13=23
Round 2: 14 Speed + Dexterity = 10+7=17
Total = 37  
Thaliawen generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:06 pm
Currently not home so quick roll, edit later  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 19!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:08 pm
Given her inability to gain any speed or do much more than perform stunts of a sort, Asilaeth was growing more and more frustrated with herself and her lack of any sort of momentum in this moment. Most of the males that had been chasing her had overflown her, save for one or two that had stayed back to pace her and each had such sweet words for her despite her evident failure. It boosted her heart at least a bit and she took a heaving breath that pushed her up and up and up, though she climbed slowly with the last shreds of her stamina and strength she was able to climb all the same and soon the sea was far below her. When she was to fall she would fall so that the male that claimed her might have some distance to carry her and they would.

You each speak with such sweet words, but only one can win sadly. Who has the strength to carry the flight the rest of the way? she spoke as she pushed her way to the peak of her flight, eyes dancing and wings shaking from fighting against the winds to the highest she could reach. Glancing down at her pursuers she was reminded that it didn't truly matter which of them caught her, though she had listened to their sweet words and been amused by their concern. All that was left was to fall and she would see who stood out from the crowd the most, who's claws she might fall into as the last of her strength left her.

Startled from watching the flight as it rose higher and higher, the weariness and the closing rush of flightlust that was overtaking him making it so that he had only been seeing through the eyes of the small green until that moment, Ty'bar blinked and completely missed the apology as he felt a rush. It was written all over his own face what was happening but the man who's hand rested on his shoulder wasn't completely seeing him with his own eyes either as both of their dragons flew beside one another, pacing and flying almost together. Seeing the same partners reflected through different eyes was what snapped his reservations like a bowstring and he reached out to seize the other man by the front of his shirt and drag him down and backwards slowly into a rough kiss that at least had a destination. His weyr at his back and his dragon in the sky, the greenrider let the final push of Asilaeth's wings, the final climb of her flight, overtake him and though he might apologize later for his actions none of it mattered as he backed into something resembling safety, dragging the other rider with him because he just couldn't let go in that moment. To let go meant that he would fall as well and he felt as though he were tilting already.

She had to make her choice!

---------------------

Roll Strength and Stamina boys!

Asilaeth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Average/Normal: +5 points (Still getting back into the swing lol)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 70

Strength: 9
Speed: 20
Dexterity: 18

Round 1: 3/33 Really?
Round 2: 2/38 omg Asilaeth....
Round 3: 19/19 Way to pull it out at the end...

Total: 24 ~ HA

---

Since I'm fairly certain no one will match her HORRIBLE low rolls I'll roll from the 3 highest Saturday at 9pm mst. Remember, if you don't add any RP your roll for this round gets cut in half.

EDIT: She proved me wrong. XD If anyone manages to roll the same in this round feel free to scoop her up!

houllow

SilverLutz

tatterpixie

demon_pachabel

Nilah44

medigel

ShinosBee

Thaliawen
Halved from 5 to 2.5 due to no RP post.

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Corymth watched as green Asilaeth zoomed off again and flapped his wings urgently to try to catch up to her. Wait for me, my beauty! he bugled. I am the only one for you! But the blue found himself caught in an air current that pushed him further back from her. Frustrating!

On the ground, Haukai approached the two men, only to see the green's rider grab the other rider and kiss him fiercely. She stopped and shook her head, her dragon's frustrations washing over her. "Ah well," she shrugged to herself, turning around and hobbling back to the infirmary as she fought against the flight lust. There were still reports to write...

Blue Corymth

Base points for blue: 45pts

TOTAL: 62

Speed: 16
Dexterity: 16
Wits: 10

Round 1: 7/26 (Speed and Wits)
Round 2: 25/38 (Speed and Dexterity)
Round 3: 8/20 (Strength and Stamina)

TOTAL: 40  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 13!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 pm
It seemed the little green was simply holding back her energy for the final climb and that Vith could appreciate. The chase was fun, of course, but the end goal was really what mattered. He watched as she climbed and he made sure not to pass her, ready to catch her when she fell. The other males around him were taking a similar route, it seemed, hanging back either on purpose or due to exhaustion. It was a close race, to be sure, and Vith was interested to see who would be chosen.

Meanwhile, back in the Bowl, it was K'mar who found himself being picked by the man he had accidentally grabbed. He let out a startled yelp that was incredibly high for someone of his manly stature but it was silenced nearly instantly by a rough kiss. Had he been of sound mind he might have thought the initial pull had been an attack, but now that he was being dragged backwards into a shaded outcropping - a, probably the man's Weyr - and kissed rather intensely he put two and two together. Obviously the scarred man wasn't opposed to sharing in the flightlust with him.

Vith was still there in the corner of his mind and he hoped for the best for his dragon, but in this moment he was quite pleased with his own catch.

Hattaki

---

Non Weyr Native: +5
Total: 65

Speed: 9
Dexterity: 9