[ORP] Sunshine and Siestas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:41 pm
It was rather exciting! Khamaith’s wings gently folded, watching Baihath bounce around. His energy was utterly infectious, even if she didn’t find herself wanting to bounce and run as he did.

Her attention turns towards Strigonth, eyes whirling brightly. We have been very busy with chores and lessons, but it is good to meet you now. There’s a brightness in her than before. Perhaps she hadn’t quite thought of it, but they were a bit like siblings? The newest additions to the Weyr.. Just as you are our new older siblings. There was a brief wonder if perhaps Seirath might be at the beach.

With a gentleness, she turned to watch Baihath bound and -- the offer made him pause as it made her pause as well. What a kindness! It sounds like a lot of fun. Are you sure you wouldn’t like to ride with me Baihath? We could both see the beach.. But she closes the distance between her and the bigger blue, wing outstretched and curling in front of her in a less grand version of Strigonth’s bow. Thank you for the offer. I’ll gladly take it. With him still stooped into a bow, she gently climbs up his arm and over his shoulder to settle on the span of his shoulderblades with the care to mind her claws. It would be utterly rude to take such a gracious offer and scratch such a gentleman, after all.

Tsunake

ShinosBee

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:51 am
The little white's excitement was infectious. Dragons didn't smile, no, but Strigonth's eyes whirled a bit faster, and deeper, deeper blue-green. Running might be just the thing, since you've got ever so much energy, Baihath. Would that all the Weyr's dragons had your spirit! We'd get ever so much done, hmm? He moved a bit more sedately himself, but there were times that that sort of vibrant energy was definitely called for. He wondered to himself if that vivaciousness would be tempered with time, and then by thread. Hopefully the little white never lost his zest. It would be a tragic day indeed if he did.

He remained stooped low until the little gold was securely up and settled atop his back. Already she was much larger than she'd been when she had arrived...but so was he. She still fit, with room to spare. And not even a p***k from her little claws, how very thoughtful. If you grow tired, Baihath, or change your mind, I think I'm yet large enough to carry you both. And if you'd rather run, well, perhaps once we reach the beach I will be able to give you a small ride as well. Khamaith, he was sure, wouldn't mind sharing. She seemed a perfectly delicate little thing. A radiant queen in miniature. Comfortable, Khamaith? If I move too quickly, or too roughly, do let me know, won't you? It was his gentlemanly obligation to see to her comfort after all.

With slow, almost leisurely steps that sent him gliding effortlessly and smoothly over the ground, the blue set out for the beach. Keeping his rider appraised of all that was going on, the blue made sure to keep a pace that the white could keep up with...and also one that would allow him to stop with ease to scoop Baihath up, should he need it. The shore was not so far, though even now he didn't dare try to fly the hatchlings down. Should either fall, it would be to his shame and grief.

Prism Shine

Tsunake

ShinosBee

Nerd

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:33 pm
The white's jaws fell open in a very human like 'grin' (something that Alya had helped him learn!), and he playfully waggled his head. I will ride with you, Khamaith! But first, I'll show Strigonth how fast I can run! And off he went, happily charging across the sands. With his larger strides, Strigonth easily kept pace... but never quite outstripped the gregarious white, which was something that delighted him.

Eventually though, Baihath felt himself getting tuckered out.... and with a deft wiggle and pounce, leapt (gently!) onto Strigonth's tail! He was very careful not to use his claws, trying to hold on even as he giggled to himself at being dragged along. This was fun too!

Hey, hey! Do you think your siblings will wanna be our brothers and sisters too, Strigonth? A lot of our siblings aren't here! So! So! We need a nice big family! And who wouldn't like Khamaith? She was so pretty!

Prism Shine

Shinos Bee

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas