Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[FIN Matori] Lazing on the Beach ~ Bushi & Phaedra ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:50 am
Orpheus Solon

She took a moment to pause and think about his logic. They would be in the market trading. It made more sense to eat something there rather than go, find something, bring it back and cook it. By then she would starving and likely ready to stab someone. Phaedra looked away from Bushi and nodded her head, taking that moment to clear her throat and do away with the tears that had formed for no reason. "Oh. That makes more sense. I'm sorry.. I seem to be more emotional with this baby."

When she was certain that she wasn't going to become a waterfall Phae looked back at her husband and gave him a small smile. "I am sure the little one doesn't want to wait for me to cook right now." Another grumble from her stomach seemed to agree with her. "We can always get something for me to cook later."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:15 am
Heras Box

Leaning in Bushi gave Phaedra a kiss on the head and said, "Let's see about finding the two of you something good to eat since it seems that the baby is hungry." Enough so that it was throwing his poor Sprite for a loop. Best that they found her something so that she would feel better he thought to himself, thinking about the various stuff that they had with them. They had a lot of stuff left over from traveling here that was in Aatos's packs so there was plenty to pick from at least. A lot of it dried foods, some fresh fruit they got when entering Matori, and the rest would need to be cooked.

Turning his attention to Phaedra again as she mentioned the baby not wanting to wait for her to cook he said, "We have some dried meats, dried fish, dried fruits and vegetables, and some sweets. Do any of those sound appealing as a way to tide you over until we buy some fresh seafood to cook later?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:24 am
Orpheus Solon

The kiss to her head made her close her eyes and take a moment to relax. Phaedra wasn't sure why she had gotten upset over the little things when there was nothing to be upset about. Honestly. As Bushi spoke again she opened her eyes and nodded her head. Food would go a long way to keeping things calm. With the list of things rattled off she thought over each one but passed. Once there was nothing else to be offered then she rethought about a few of the options before speaking. "Lets try some dried fruit and fish. Then we can get something freshly cooked at the market." Phae was just hoping the fruit would be sweet enough to keep any nausea at bay while she ate other things.

"Do you know what you and the kids would like for dinner?" If she had an idea to start with then she would know what to look for at the market. It would also give her something to do rather than simply sit on Aatos.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:52 am
Heras Box

"That I can do." He said before stepping closer to her, scooping her up into his arms, and started toward where Aatos was waiting for them, "Since Aatos has everything I will get it from his packs once you're settled in. After that I will let the twins know we are heading out... and we will do just that." Best that they knew that they would be away for a time and that Profit would be staying with them. He just hoped that the pair decided to behave themselves while the two of them were away he thought to himself idly.

As Phaedra asked what the rest of them might want for dinner he said, "Anything is good by me, you know that." So long as the meal was plentiful Bushi would pretty much eat anything, "As for the twins, I can ask them when I let them know we are heading out though I'm sure they will be happy with anything that we bring back." Still, it was worth asking since there was a chance that they would suggest something that sounded really good to both parents.

Once he had Phaedra settled down on Aatos's neck he moved to start going through the packs that had food in them, getting out the fish and fruit that his wife had requested from him, "Alright! Here you go."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:26 am
Orpheus Solon

Being picked up wasn't expected but she knew by now that Bushi would never drop her, so she refrained from the panic that she would have shown in the past. Instead she leaned against him and placed a kiss to his cheek. "You are too good to me Bear." Phaedra knew it too. Anything she ever wanted she got. No matter how simple or fancy her request was.

As she was set on Aatos she gently pet the beast and cooed at him. "Hey buddy, looks like I get to keep you company." With Bushi busy going through the packs to find what she wanted to snack on she gave Aatos attention. "Be on the look out for delicious food." Phae chuckled and patted him.

Upon her treats being presented she gave a delighted squeak and took them, instantly shoving some into her mouth to be consumed. The small gurgle from her belly the only thanks he got until her mouth was empty. "Thank you Bear." Smiling at him she took another bite of food then cutely offered him some. "Did you want a bite?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:24 pm
Heras Box

Bushi turned for a moment, watching as Aatos was showered in attention, finding himself for a moment a little jealous before he went back to what he was doing. Once everything was said and done and Phaedra had eaten though her attention was back on him and he felt a bit bad about the moment of jealousy toward his too loyal bushi. No reason to get upset with him when he was such a good beast and worked so hard doing the work that he gave him to do after all.

Stepping in closer as his Sprite offered him food he took the bite from her hand and then smiled saying a quick, "Thank you!" Around the bite he was given. After chewing and swallowing it he said, "I'm going to go let the twins know that we are heading out. Is there anything you want me to tell them? Other then just asking them about what they want for dinner that is."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:52 am
Orpheus Solon

After a chuckle and a few more bites she shook her head. "No, I think they should be fine if Profit is with them and I just need to know what they might like for dinner." Phaedra felt confident that the Kinfa would look after the twins. After all, she had been around them since they were born so they were family to her as she was to them.

Giving her attention back to Aatos she grinned. "Aatos and I will wait for you. Won't we boy." The beast then got all manner of face rubs. Well, the bit that she could reach anyways. "We should get you something too." Maybe a scarf? No, that would look silly. Phae would have to think about what to get for the bushi while they were out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:22 am
Heras Box

Bushi gave a nod of his head before he gave a sharp whistle that summoned Profit down from where she was perched on top of the house, landing next to Bushi. He gave her a pat on the head before he headed across the way to where the twins were playing around in the water. He motioned to them with a hand and said simply, "Guard." A word that was drilled into her head since she was just a little puff ball. She gave a chirp sound before rushing head of him, going into guard dog mode.

He gave a smile before following her, having a quick chat with the twins, before finally returning to Phaedra who was chatting with Aatos from the looks of it. Giving a smile he said, "Alright, I'm back! Profit is watching the twins and what I got from them about what they wanted for dinner was 'food' so I guess it's up to the two of us to decide." No reason to worry about what they wanted since they didn't seem to care, so long as it was 'food'. It was one of those answers that they were sort of used to getting since it was often given to them by the twins. As such he just felt it meant that the parents got to pick... though truth be told it was more like Phaedra got to pick since she was the pregnant one.

"Shall we get going then?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:35 am
Orpheus Solon

Food.

Phaedra gave a dry look in the direction of her eldest children before finally rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Fine. Food it is." With a deep breath she moved her gaze to Bushi and nodded. "We're all ready, aren't we Aatos." Once more she reached out and gave the beast a pat.

"So are you going to look for someone who supplies coral?" Phae was curious. Mostly because she was pretty sure if one knew how to swim then they could get coral. Maybe she could ask Mano? The thought didn't seem to be a bad one. "Maybe Mano could help you with that?" After all, her friend knew how to swim, whereas she did not. "Unless you know how to swim." It was something she'd never asked him. Mostly because they lived in the desert.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:57 am
Heras Box

Bushi gave a nod of his head before giving a little click of his tongue that had the big, rust colored turtle moving instantly to follow along after him. It should be interesting to trade within the borders of Matori, that was for sure. It was something he'd put off given the old tensions but people seemed to be a bit more amiable these days unlike when he was much younger. It meant that there was a chance they could get some good deals and make the connections that Hestian so wanted within the Water Tribe. He was also supposed to keep his eyes peeled for potential wives but he was going to pretend he didn't hear that particular request.

Glancing over at his wife he considered her idea then said, "I suppose that we can always ask him. Given that he lives here in Baun he might have some connections or at least know of those that deal in coral and other race ocean based materials." He wasn't sure what he thought about asking that one for help but so long as he didn't try any flirting he wouldn't have to deck him.

"Hm? Heh, I can float on my back and do a sort of motion that they called janarim paddling. Something that's done in the deeper oasis that dot Oba but I am by no means good at it. We will have to try a bit of soaking in the ocean when you're feeling up to it."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:05 am
Orpheus Solon

The easy going motion of the large turtle didn't bother her at all so the travel was smooth. Phaedra smiled when Bushi seemed to be agreeable to asking Mano for help. She had hope that eventually her husband would be alright with the water male. "He might know where to find some, or be able to charm a female vendor into a good deal." At the last bit she giggled, knowing that Bushi was likely to roll his eyes.

"I can't swim. Although.." Her green gaze dropped to her large belly. "I am pretty sure that with how big I am I could float." If size were an indication she would swear there were three babies in there. "Or sink to the bottom." Too much weight would drag her down for sure. To emphasize on her size she gave her belly a gentle poke. "Maybe after the baby is born we can enjoy the waves." At least then if she was knocked over by the water there would be little harm in it.

"So apart from coral and pearls what other items are you wanting to trade in?" Phaedra was no tradeswoman but she could at least keep her eyes out for something interesting since she was sitting higher up that Bushi.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:33 am
Heras Box

Giving a bit of a hearty laugh Bushi said, "Well, at least in my case, it definitely helps me float." He patted his belly and continued to laugh, amused by the idea. He turned to look over at Phaedra and smiled, "We can hold off until after the baby is born and we can enjoy the ocean to our hearts content. I'm not sure how long we are wanting to stay but I don't mind staying for a while at least."

"What else?" He thought about it for a moment then said, "Well, there is always the desire for Matorian products in other countries. I've heard that there is a desire especially for clothing that is made here because what is normal here is quite rare there. Things like art as well, blankets, floor coverings, a little everything so long as it's distinctly Matorian." He snapped his fingers and said, "And jewelry, a lot of that. Though if I can get my hands on the coral, pearls, and various other things then I can make some as well."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Well, we can always make another trip if need be." Phaedra smiled at him. Maybe if they didn't get to enjoy the ocean after the baby was born then they could come back when Shura and Dovian were able to watch their younger sibling without their life being in danger.

As he stated that anything Matorian was in demand she paused for a moment to think about it. She wasn't so sure why. Apart from the colors, which she did find beautiful, it was similar to other things. All one needed was the materials. Hence the coral and pearls. "I like the shells but I'm not so sure I would wear them. Coral would be like me wearing a twig." At that she paused long enough to think about it before giving a giggle snort. "Could you imagine? Maybe I should do that and see if it takes." Perhaps she could get other ladies to wear twigs. Playfully she reached up and fluffed her ponytail as though she were preening.

"I would think the dyes and quality fabrics would be more appealing. Oh! And spices. I do wish to have some Matorian spices." The Sprite had her own little collection of spices from all over Tendaji, thanks to Bushi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:02 am
Heras Box

Bushi gave a nod of his head, "That's true. If I am really to make connections within Matori it's not something that can be done in a single trip I'm sure. We might end up coming here a lot... I hope you don't mind?" At least Phaedra had friends here meaning that she wouldn't be too upset having to come back from time to time to continue making connections within Matori as well as recruiting. Not that she'd be doing any of that, she would just be there to enjoy all that was Matori really.

Glancing over at his Sprite he found himself starring before he lifted his hands up, making a motion in front of his chest and said, "I'm sure you'd look good in one of those seashell tops that you always see in the Matorian art but never in real life." Something that had him debating on if he should try to commission one of them for her. It might look more attractive then the sticks in the hair, at least in his mind. Giving a chuckle he said, "There is always the chance that they would think it a trend and try it out... though if it caught on then it would become 'overdone' and they'd stop wearing such things. It's why I do my best to make one off things so that nobody else can have them." He could also drive up prices that way.

Giving a nod at her suggestions he said, "You really would think that would be more popular and there are ladies that want fabric. More often those that have a personal seamstress on hand to make use of said cloth." As she mentioned the spices he gave a smile and said, "We can definitely look for those while we are shopping as well."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Her eyes followed his hand motion before she arched a brow at him. "Really? I was trying to emphasize more on my tribe. Pretty sure there are no shells in Tale." Phaedra had certainly never seen any. Well, not the oceanic kind. A shed shell from an insect certainly didn't count.

"One of a kind things are nice but eventually you'll run out of ideas." And it had no real meaning. To have something simply because it was the only one like it would be pointless if there was no other reason behind it. Phae would much rather have something common with sentimental value to it. Like her crystal necklace and golden chains and feather. All were easily obtained. All meant a lot to her. "Besides, the only one of a kind thing I need isn't really a thing at all. It's a person." The leaf woman smiled at Bushi.

The mention of personal seamstresses made her roll her eyes. For someone to have that much wealth was beyond her understanding. Phaedra and Bushi were well off, certainly better than most, but she didn't think they had that much to spend on frivolous things. Or if they did she hoped they never would spend it in such a manner. "Well, the dyes and spices then? Surely they have something else worth more than.. jewelry and sea twigs."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff