Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 pm
"You're right." She mused, trying to hide her own smile. Baihath, fortunately, missed this exchange, still chirping contentedly at the pair of them despite his awkward position. When Rio mentioned the cold, Alya made a mock-shudder, rubbing her hands against her upper arms. "Brrr! I know! Who doesn't want to live with the warmth of the ocean breeze?"

Guh. The very thought was horrifying.

His last comment made her beam. "Naturally! But let's see about giving you a bath, shall we? It's been a long day..."

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 pm
"It's no wonder they've got such bad attitudes there, frozen all winter and catching the flu!" he suggested, although he didn't truly believe that High Reaches was full of nothing but insufferable traditionalists. There were surely good people there, or so he liked to think. After all, there were good people everywhere!

"A bath?" He looked at her wide-eyed. " Are you saying I'm dirty? Or-" Gasp! "That I smell?"

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 pm
Well, if she hadn't already been giggling about his description of High Reaches, it was his utterly astonished look that had her in stitches. "Never, never! I'm just saying that it was very hot, and you may or may not have been knocked over and... gotten a bit sandy, thanks to certain someones!"

Baihath's jaws dropped open in a delighted grin, upside-down now as he stared at them and began to wiggle all four of his little limbs in the air. And that was enough to really make her start to laugh, entirely smitten with how silly he looked!

'Meepfur"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 am
Rio wriggled his fingers at upside-down Baihath while his rider laughed; he'd tumbled just far enough away to be out of reach unless he stretched, and he was currently just a bit too comfortable to shift his position that much.

"I see how it is! Leave me stranded out on a beach after your dragon pounces on me, then complain that I smell," he teased, hugging her closer to rub more of his sandiness off on her. She was obviously too clean, having had a chance to wash up, but that was easy enough to remedy. He had a whole day's worth of sand to share! Especially in his hair, where it had stuck most persistently, so he just...rubbed his head against her like a feline. Take that! Who needed a bath, when you could just give all your dirt to your friend?

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:37 pm
The baby dragon peeped with delight, reaching out to bat enthusiastically at those wiggling fingers. "Watch the claws!" Alya scolded him after his first swipe was a little too vigorous, but fortunately he hadn't made contact with the other's skin. Properly chided, Baihath was more careful with his next playfully swat.

"Riooooo!" Alya laughed and squealed, squirming to try and free herself. She wasn't fighting very hard, of course, and Baihath immediately flipped over to pounce on the pair of them with absolute glee. They were wrestling! He liked wrestling! Let him help! Cue a very oily baby dragon squirming between them, rolling about and flailing in a big dragon-human mess.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:28 pm
Utterly incorrigible, Rio didn't let any squirming or squealing deter him. He only laughed all the harder, though his grip did loosen when Baihath pounced on them to join in the game. He didn't hesitate to grab for the oily hatching, without the slightest whisper of concern about claws or anything else, his sore ribs forgotten in the delight of the moment.

Faranth, they probably looked ridiculous. Hopefully no one heard the ruckus and came to investigate - there weren't, uh, rules about rough-housing, were there?

Tsunake

Meepfur
Crew

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out