Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:19 pm
Alpaca Chobi

When the other backed off her, Radha quickly regained her footing. Not upright, the lioness glared at the male. "You are pathetic." She sneered. "Just as pathetic as the male who brought me here." It was the first indication the female was a thrall.

She looked over her form quickly, making sure there were not scratches. She didn't know if she would be able to explain what happened to Arwach if he happened to return home early.

"You don't even use your claws to fight. How can you even be considered one of the lions here." She snorted, shaking her head as she backed away from the male. Here she was, practically a slave, with the skills of battle, while this figure gallivanted around. It did not make sense to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:01 pm
KasaiLoki

"HEY!" He called out in protest, " I am NOT pathetic ! You lost with out me even using claws so YOU'RE pathetic!" Real mature on Bast'ions part to get salty and whine. Perhaps he should have settled for some cheese instead.

"I've won my fair share of duels and proven my worth. What does it matter if I make you bleed or not," He grunted still feeling that wounded ego. Deep down he was shoving the real reason for not using claws way deep in side of him self. He got dizzy and some times sick at the very sight of blood. Living among so much violence he was getting used to the sight a bit more but it still effected him in a way that made his fighting useless.

"So.... What ever... Why do you care..." He was mopping now. From anger to self pity in the blink of an eye was Bast'ion in a nutshell.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:10 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"You are just a child, aren't you?"

"Why do I care?" Radha scoffed. "I care because asshats like you seem to get the luxurious life of freedom, while others have to make sure they stay in line to protect the ones they care most about. I'll be damned if I have to remain in this Thrall position while you sulk on the ground to prove you are some true member of this pride. It is quite appalling." The starry pelt female said turning away from the kirin shaking her head. She did not have time to deal with the moody male.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff