Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am
Zuru a rogue stumbled upon the pride and heard the leader it would seem to be calling for challengers for a drinking game. He had been searching for somewhere to belong he had hoped it would be with that one pride but that hadn't worked out. So he was on the move once more. "I'll enter if you accept rogues in your game." He said he wouldn't present to be a member since he clearly was a stranger to their people. "I am Zuru." He said in a cheerful tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:45 pm
"It just adds to your character." He commented on the males leafy additions to his physical appearance.

When their Thain stepped forward and announced a game a sly grin spread across his lips.

Looking over towards his fellow males he gave them a wink and stepped forward with a thunderous voice full of laughter and joy, "I will try my paw at this. You can count me in." Glancing over towards

SilverLutz

Ctrl F Greenie

- Mynsed -

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 am
User Image

Tshala was never late. She arrived precisely when she planned to, of course. It was boring to show up at the very beginning of festivities anyways as one would have to wait for all of the others to arrive, standing around and making awkward small talk.... she enjoyed missing all that. Besides, as Master Farmer, she had many responsibilities and she would not indulge in a tasty brew until she was absolutely certain that each and every little seedling was as it should be.

So, with the smug satisfaction of a job well done, Tshala strolled into the festivities and grinned at all those gathered. It seemed like a good turnout. And where there was a good turnout, there was bound to be a drinking game.... Spying Arkani, she sauntered over to make sure she wasn't excluded.

"I, of course, will be joining in!" she declared with enthusiasm. Plants may have been her life's love, but who didn't enjoy a good brew!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 am
A huff, which was about as close to a laugh as he got in public appearances was the only sound he made before his thoughts were interrupted by the Thain. He spied the fashionably late lioness - their Master Farmer - around that same time and ushered a small half smile for her. The smile disappeared into his regular grim look before he too spoke up about the contest. "Count me in." He stated plainly. Silently he was excited to pin himself against those who appeared much younger, he would consider himself experienced with drinking brew, could drink with the best of 'em.. if anyone asked.

Now that that was taken care of he took to removing a couple of annoying twigs that had started to make their way towards his skin beneath his pelt - it itched like mad and likely made him look twice as mad. Rumors were easy to start about that sort of thing.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:19 pm
Laughing, Vesyana tossed her head to clear her mane from her eyes, "I've yet to find a brew to knock me tail over chin. I welcome the challenge! " Casting a playful and sly glance at Issdal, "Let us see sister if your brews can manage what an entire pirates crew could not!" There was no malice in her words, just playful teasing as her dark eyes danced with mirth.

Hattaki

Cocking her head, she studied Krimb before approaching him, "I hear that the marshes and swamp lands are your domain? I was hoping that while I am among the family, between travels, you might be willing to let me work with you." Nevermind her brillant white coat would be covered in muck, she missed the swamps that had been her birth land...not that she would have ever thought that before.

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:00 pm
SilverLutz

Ketaki wasn't entirely used to brew, but what little of it she'd had she'd enjoyed. It was different, and she particularly enjoyed how much her now pride cherished it. She appreciated the other lion explaining the flavor, and what made it unique, her golden-tipped ears pricking happily, and her smile growing. "You've certainly sold me on giving it a go," she laughed, and with a dip of her head, took a taste of the brew.

To say that it packed a punch was an understatement.

Ketaki was still not used to anything but water, so the sweet liquid was surprising. She licked her maw, though her eyes were bright with delight as she let the flavors settle on her tongue. "I'm still getting used to the flavors, but you pegged this one right -- wow. That was a bit different!" Her eyes drifted over to the other gourds, curious as to what their contents might contain. She caught sight of more and more lions appearing, all of them different sizes and colors, and couldn't help but be pleased. This place was new to her, but she did well fell as if she were home.

"I'm Ketaki, by the way," she added to Minza, just in case the lion might not know. She wouldn't expect too many to know her -- she had only recently joined. "It's nice to see so many out and about."

At the call of a competition, the pale lioness looked over at where the standard brew rested. She wasn't sure how much of it she could drink, but she supposed today would be a fine way to find out! "I'd like to join, please," she chirped in her usual breezy nature. She might feel unsure about how much of it she could handle -- and she certainly had no expectations to win -- but as a sign of solidarity with her pride, she wasn't going to sit out on the sidelines.

Uta

Shy Mage

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:23 am
Iwa perked up a bit at the mention of a contest. She was quite competitive by nature and couldn't say no to a challenge, even if she knew she wasn't as hardy as some of the smaller, plumper lions of the pride were. Still, she didn't want to be left out of the fun!

"I'll try," she said, moving towards the other lions now that she had a reason to. She sized up the competition and felt like if it were a race she might win, but other than that any one of them could walk away the victor. Bragging rights were pretty important here, after all!

--

Minza watched as the pale lioness sampled the brew and gave a little laugh at her reaction. It seemed they were in the same mindset, then! It was definitely good, it was just so completely different from anything else Minza had ever drank that it had sent him for a little spin.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ketaki," he said with a warm smile. Back in his home pride of the Bonelands he had found it hard to talk to other lions, especially females, who generally looked at him with sad or indifferent eyes. Born a male in those lands was essentially a one way ticket out at adolescence. Minza didn't mind much, although he did miss his mother. This new pride was quickly becoming home and he was glad he was starting to meet others.

--

Arkani waited as lions commented on wanting to join, pleased that those from all walks within the pride were interested. Even a rogue stopping by had asked to join!

"Rogues are more than welcome to try their paw," he said to the newcomer warmly before addressing the contestants as a whole. "It seems we have a few contenders! Very well...I'll set up the drinking stations and we will begin."

He hopped off his rock and moved over to Issdal with a little grin. "If you'd help me I'd be grateful. We've got some basins to fill."

Drinking Game Info and Rules

All those who have entered are the only ones eligible for this game. Others may still join the RP, but only as spectators. Pick a drinker and cheer them on!
As a side note, even though Iwa has entered, I won't be eligible to win the prize. If for some reason the dice love me and Iwa does win, she will be the IC victor and the prize will go to whoever comes in second.

How to Play
1. Everyone will have 3 days to post. If someone doesn't post within those 3 days, their SoA is no longer eligible and will be considered too tipsy to continue.
2. Roll 1d20 every time you post and keep track of your points. Once you reach 40 points, your SoA is too tipsy to continue.
3. The last SoA standing is the winner. If the final two contestants both end up over 40 on their last roll, whichever number is lower will be the winner.
4. If for some reason there is a tie, the tiebreaker rules will be posted.
5. Once your SoA is out of the game they don't have to leave they party, but they're definitely drunk!

Remember, this is like golf. You want low numbers! You have until 3/10 12:30 PM EST to post.

Hattaki

Midnightglow18

AstoriaFallen

Sherpuff

Ctrl F Greenie

Keantha

Uta

SilverLutz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:30 am
Shouldering the massive, ancient barrel towards the drinking basins that were carved into a rock, Arkani began to distribute Brew into each one. There were more than enough spots for each lion to have their own basin, the old, long stone containing twenty equally sized basins for parties such as this. Arkani made sure seven were filled to the brim for each contestant before setting the barrel upright, ready to pour more brew if need be.

"When you are ready, step up to a basin and begin," he said with a grin, moving back a bit to allow the contestants to start.

--

Iwa wasted no time. She bounded forward and selected one right in the middle of the seven and began to drink. She had had Brew a few times before, but never enough to get tipsy. She had seen the effects on other lions, though, and she was curious to know what it would be like to be unable to walk straight. The drink was just a bit sweet and quite tasty and she had no trouble lapping it up.

Total: 20

--

Minza watched as the contestants took to the line of Brew, interest on his face. He didn't want to put himself out there so soon but perhaps during another festival or party he'd see what he could handle.

"Good luck," he called out to all those trying. They were far more brave than he was!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 am
Watching as their Thain put out the bowls of brew he took a spot towards the center as well and took a deep smell of it and enjoyed the hopness of it and took a nice big drink.

"This is pretty good, not overly full of the hops and not too bitter." He waited for his next turn.

11 Points  
Midnightglow18 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 am
Zuru was interested in this contest this group seemed fun and perhaps worth hanging around with, or perhaps after the contest, he would just move on to other adventures. He went to the line of brew and took his first drink. He was confident he would be fine. He didn't feel much effect on his first drink not that he expected to. He would have felt like a silly fool if he had grown tipsy at the start of the game. He grinned at the other players watching to see how they were doing holding their drink.

He sat down waiting for his next turn in the drinking game..

4 points  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sherpuff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 am
Tshala eagerly swaggered up to a free basin and took a long drink. The brew was strong, slightly sweet, and she enjoyed the taste greatly. It was even more satisfying knowing that the brew had been made from plants that she had herself cared for. It was the ultimate satisfaction for her.

"Excellent brew!" she stated with a grin as she finished her drink and waited for her next turn.

5 points.  
Uta rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 am
"It's nice to meet you, too," she spoke with a smile. The drink still tickled her tongue, but it was a pleasant sensation. She'd have to come back to that gourd for another drink -- or at least hope that it made the cut to be served from time to time.

Before she had an opportunity to continue, it appeared as if the contest was just about to begin. "Wish me luck!" She laughed, leaving Minza with one of her usual smiles. With a happily swish of her tail, she made her way towards the nearest available gourd and settled before it.

She still didn't know too many, but was glad to be here, participating. Lowering her head, she lapped up the drink quickly, enjoying the taste upon her tongue. She wondered how the lions had stumbled across the drink -- and thought to ask about it later. There was still much about the pride she didn't yet know, but knew she'd find it out all in due time.

Once the gourd was empty, she curled her tail around her paws and waited. Well, that went down easily enough.

4 points

Uta

Shy Mage

Hattaki

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:49 pm
Heart swelling in her chest with joy, Issdal grinned a large and toothy grin at the two lions that complimented her brews, for both seemed to have impeccable taste. The Clan Chief and the Herder, their names she knew of course but she would remember their faces, something that she did so little of as her contact with anyone outside of brewing was reserved only for get-togethers and parties.

Or drinking games!

It would be the height of unfair for her to join in but that didn't mean for one second that she couldn't cheer her brother on as he drank his fill. Bowing her head first to Faramir and then to Iwa and sputtering happy words of thanks and praise, Issdal leapt to her feet and bound over to where Krimb stood, knowing full well that it would bother her grumpier brother for her to cheer and brightly chant his name. So she would do it all the louder!

"Make me proud all of you! No getting sick either!" Issdal warned, watching the faces of those about to drink and drink the brews she'd taken so long to concoct and create. To see them on the ground or anywhere other than in a belly would make her so sad! "Go Krimb! Drink 'em under the table."

Casting a cheeky wink at her brother and then at Arkani, she settled in to cheer and see who would bring home the win.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Simple as that the challenge had begun.

Krimb was boasting internally at his ability to drink brew with the best of them. He may have been a grump, but he could party with the best of him. His internal celebrations were cut short by the sudden cheerful disposition of his twin sister. It unnerved him just how cheerful she was and he noticeably stared her down. He opted to snort in response to her jeering and moved to a free basin that happened to be nearby. Just my luck. He thought to himself with a grim expression before perking up at the sight of the brew being poured before him.

If he had anything to say about Issdal it would be that she made a positively wonderful brew!

Burying his nose in the basin was one way to describe his approach. It wasn't a messy, but certainly not a tidy way to consume the brew and he when he lifted his head his chin dripped. Krimb made a show of licking his lips and even exhaled a sigh that sounded as satisfied as he appeared. Silently he glanced towards his sister with an approving smile before he was looking back to his basin for seconds.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Keantha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:50 pm
Blinks at Krimb before shaking her head with a faint tsk. That was no way to treat a fine brew! Such fine flavors were to be savored, still this -was- a contest. So Vesyana dipped her head for a long drink rumbling in contentment as the flavor exploded over her tongue.

"Oh that is fine indeed. I have known those who would gladly barter for your weight in goods for such a drink."

[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff