• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Lin carried her back to Mansion before he landed and she hopped off of his back, just in time for him to transform him back to his human form. Mitsuki knew first things first, talk to Takeshi about open a portal to Kingdom of Angel, so she and Lin entered the mansion. She followed his scent, until she found him at the piano room, so she approached him as she begin to speak to him, "Onii-sama, I have a request for you?" she asked him, while Takeshi glanced at her with stoic expression, "What is it?" "Do you have an ability to open a portal, so Vincent-san and I can head back to Kingdom of Angel?" she asked him about his ability to open a portal. Hearing this made him looked at her in slight shock.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis Darkness/Crystal Dragon Cecil ??? Darcia Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 am
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin walked through the mansion door moments later as he began to walk toward the piano room, hearing the voice of his brother taunting him in his head,"Better hurry up, young man..I'm getting bored.."
Vin shook his head violently before walking into the piano room in which he noticed that everyone was there including Takeshi which he made a slight bowing motion to him to show some respect. He knew that with the shocked look on his face, Vin already could tell Mitsuki asked so he made statement,"You can come too, you know..I'm gonna be having my hands full and could always use the extra hands.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:46 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Takeshi seems amused that Vincent bow down to him, in much of Mitsuki's embarrassment. He heard his offer for an assistance, he remain silent for long time, then he slowly smirked, "Very well, but I'm doing this, so I can overthrow grandfather and kick his a**," he accept his offer to help out. Mitsuki smiled at him, "Does that mean..." "What do you think," he replied as he open a demonic portal by swinging his black sword and sheath it back, that will take them to Kingdom of Angel. Mitsuki suddenly remembered Cecil and Noctis as she asked him, "Ah! What about Cecil-san and Noctis-san?" she asked about them, not wanting to leave without informing them. Takeshi rolled his eyes and scoffed, "They wanted me to tell you that they can feel darkness growing stronger and they will take care of searching for Last Demon Tool, so they left after they pinpointing a location."

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Noctis Darkness/Crystal Dragon Cecil ??? Darcia Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin smiled brightly as he saw the portal appear for the Kingdom of Angels, walking up to Takeshi before placing his hand against his shoulder before speaking softly,"You have no idea..no idea how much this means to me.."
Vin then moved his hand away from Takeshi's shoulder, probably realizing that Mitsuki's brother still didn't like him. As he casually saluted his new friend, he jumped backwards into the portal, heading toward the Kingdom of Angels.

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

My brothers once shown me a path...

Alice and her brothers walked down the streets as Hiro got the location of Kenway Mansion, Mitsuki wrote the letter to them about pirate assassin and his notes for future assassins. Thankfully, Rune and Orpheus came along because they have nothing else to do, and they were involved with them. Once they all went to entrance, they entered the mansion and start explore. "Wow, once a pirate captain, then became an assassin. That Edward wanted freedom so bad," "He rose to Master Assassin after he left West Indie Brotherhood, he might have left some note about Piece of Eden, besides Shroud of Eden," Kaito replied to Rune about Piece of Eden, and mentioned about shroud. They didn't have to worry about it because Mitsuki have all of location in her bag. Alice head to piano room and uses her eagle vision and read the musical note. She start to play few notes and the secret passage is open, this draws their attention.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
PersonaFrost221
Merciliess Gecko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

"Why in the Realms did you bring us here?", a deep voice appeared from a small cat walking on it's back legs like a human. Alongside him walked a boy with white hair on top that fades to black onto the sides, looking back at the cat with a large smile on his face, showing Nobunaga Oda that this was all for a little bit of an adventure. Oda only sighed before crossing his front paws over his chest plate as he explained why he was frustrated,"Takara...We are looking for pieces of this all magical keyblade and you decide to do a side adventure...this is why we can't have nice thi-"
Takara placed his right hand softly on Nobunaga's head right before the feline could finish what he had to say. This caught Oda's attention but before he was about to pull out his claws, he noticed a noise from inside a mansion. The sounds of something moving. Blinking his golden eyes, Oda turned his head back toward Takara before sighing softly. Soon after, Takara walked up to the front door before noticing that the door was cracked open, making him pull up his hood on his jacket before walking inside. Oda just shuffled his back paws on the cement as he followed his human companion inside the mansion.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:09 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Hiro and others were about to follow Alice, but suddenly Orpheus' demon telepathic to him, "We have company," Thanatos alerted him a Orpheus placed his hand on Rune's shoulder to make her. Rune turned around with questionable look, he was about to ask, but Orpheus placed his finger against his lips to signal him to stay quiet. Rune knew what's going on, because Amon-Ra alerted him. Twin brothers looked at Hiro and Kaito, while Rune slowly grinned, "Hey you two, seem like we have the intruder," he alerted them, just as they stopped and turned around, and Alice overheard Rune. Nazumi realized that demons alerted them, Orpheus knew what's going on in his idiotic brother's mind, "You are going make an idiotic idea, are you?" he asked his older twin brother. Rune kept his grinned at his younger twin, "D*mn right little brother," he replied and walked out of piano room. Orpheus made the annoyance expression, Alice and her brothers looked at each others, feared it might be templars or HYDRAS. They all nodded, "You two know what to do," she whispered to them, they agreed and they went to seperate ways to ambush the intruders.
Just as two guests entered the mansion, suddenly male with top hat activated his cane to reveal the small scythe to lightly press against the man in hood's neck. He slowly smirked cleverly, "Well now, what kind of business do you have with us? This mansion use to belong to one of our brotherhood," said Drake as he smirked, suddenly he can hear the gun clicking as Drake glanced his aqua green eyes over to see Rune aiming his gun at the man and the cat, "Do anything funny, or I can summon my demon to catch you," he warn them, if they do anything funny, just as Orpheus joined in with his scythe drawn out, while rest of the assassins were hidden, Alice, Hiro, and Kaito hoped they won't hurt Drake.

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
PersonaFrost221
Merciliess Gecko
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As the two walked into the old mansion, Oda shuffled his back paws inside before walking up to the left side of Takara, his face still annoyed at this side quest,"Great..we're inside a old mansion...super cool, lets get out of-"
Right before he could finish, his vision turned to see the scythe blade close to his partners neck, making the cat's golden eyes shine bright with demonic power. Turning the cat's head toward the person in front of them, Oda just gave a look of un-enthusiasm. Who were these people? Do they not know who they were? Were they the assassins? Oda didn't know these questions but there was something else puzzling him,"For something so sacred, you should of hidden it better."
Takara blinked softly under his hood before twirling his right hand around, showing the slight magical purple aura flowing around along with a soft aura flowing out of his left eye. Lifting up his hands, he slowly removed his hood to show his true face. Young but scarred as Oda explained who they were,"My name is Nobunaga Oda..The Demon King of the Oda Clan. I am the one who you should fear....and this is pet, Takara. Oh and another thing.."
The sounds of purring could be heard within the quarters the four were in, humming around them to show with the sense of sound that they were surrounded. Small purple pedals flowed around the four to show cats in japanese armor with rifles pointing straight toward their attackers. Nobunaga chuckled softly before speaking up,"We are acquaintances of Vincent Angel..now your reaction will tell us if you are truly friend or foe.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Drake and Tensai twin brothers listened to Nobunaga, and even four cats pointing their rifle at them. Drake sigh with a smug grinned and moved his cane away from Takara's neck and deactivated the blade, Rune and Orpheus lowered their weapon, "You are one bloody h*ll of luck that our canine half demon friend isn't with us, she couldn't resist about hugging so many cats. Yes we are friend with Vincent Angel fello," he said to Nobunaga, he looked at Tensai brothers, knowing his girlfriend and her brothers were hiding, "You can come out now," he called them out. Rune and Orpheus turned around as Alice, Hiro, and Kaito walked out and peered their eyes on two guests, and four more cats. Drake walked towards the stair, and handed a paper to Kaito, he whispered to Kaito about family crest. Kaito unfolded the paper and he rose his right eyebrow. Hiro looked at Takara and Nobunaga, "What brings you and rest of cats doing here?"

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
PersonaFrost221
Merciliess Gecko
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Nobunaga signaled to the other cats that the coast was clear as they stood up at attention before meowing one last time before disappearing with purple pedals flowing around them. Once they disappeared, Takara rubbed the back of his head before using his hands to use sign language to spear with Oda. Nodding his furry head softly, he turned back toward the group of assassins, noticing the assassin insignia on their person,"Well, we are here searching for clues involving a few things. Mainly, we are searching for the pieces of this weapon. Vincent told us a little bit about it and said that it could turn the tides in the war against Daichi and his alliance. We came walking by when we heard some noises coming by the mansion but seems as though it was just you all. Why are you here though?"

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice and Hiro listened to Nobunaga, learned he and Takara were searching for pieces, while Drake, Tensai brothers, and Kaito head back to piano room, where Edward Kenway hidden his study as an assassin. Including the family crest Drake received. Alice smiled as she answered Nobunaga's question, "Mitsuki-chan discovered Pirate Captain turned Master Assassin mansion while she was assigned to take London back from Templars. She sent a pigeon a message to give us the location, so here we are. She must've read a lot of Edward Kenway's notes," she explains to Nobunaga about why they were in Kenway's Mansion.
"So this is Kokoromi's family crest," said Kaito as he stared at crest that symbolized cherry blossom. Drake picked up the notes and reads it written by Edward Kenway, "Yes, but it's nearly close to Oda's family crest. Lady Alice's student said that Mitsuki's maternal grandparents were killed when her mother was very young before her mentor of head shrine took her in as his ward," he added about Suzume's past, Kaito hummed before he looked at Kokoromi's family crest.

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oda brushed his paw against the fur on his little chin as he walked closer to Alice, listening about the discovery of a pirate assassin who use to live here and about how the wolf demon girl had learned a lot from this place. Opening his golden eyes softly, Oda looked up toward the assassin where he noticed the rising sun on her person which made him smile softly, showing off his small fang before speaking,"I suggest making it quick here then. I've heard some news about how Daichi's forces are trying to conquer the realms. If they learn about this, it could cause problems with your order."
Takara blinked softly as he listened to Oda talking to Alice, making the mute rub the back of his head softly before walking up the stairs to notice the few bits of memorabilia from the assassin's traveling years from models of his ship which had a plaque that only said two words, The Jackdaw. Walking up to the second story balcony, Takara just looked out of the window as he watched to see if anything was out of the ordinary. Oda brushed the fur on his chin some more before sighing softly before speaking softly,"It might be bust to take all you can and burn the rest. That way you will find a more secure place."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Alice and Hiro listens to Nobunaga's suggestion, knowing about Daichi's force tried to conquer the realms, and it would problem with Brotherhood of Assassin's Order if they learn about this. She and Hiro looked at each other, they know the realms were in trouble because of Daichi and his alliance. Right before one of them reply, Nobunaga added that take all they they can and burn the rest, in much of their dismay, "Excuse me! Did I hear you right? Are you saying we have to take everything we need for our brotherhood, and burn the rest down to prevent Daichi's force discover Edward Kenway and Frye's notes," Hiro protest, while Alice was speechless, then she looked at her older brother, then Nobunaga, "Well, I agree with my brother, but if they learn about Piece of Edens abilities, and learned about our hideout, like Nobunaga said it will be cause a lot of problem."

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Nobunaga just stared at the two assassins as Alice's brother was quite annoyed about the idea of burning the artifacts but Alice seemed to agree that it would be dangerous for the demons of Daichi to find out about these artifacts called the Pieces of Eden. Nobunaga brushed his soft fur on his chin before speaking in a deep voice,"If you anything else in mind that'll keep the demons away from it, be my guest but know that if they grab these so called 'Pieces of Eden' or the Pieces of this Olympus Keyblade..we could very well see Armageddon begin..if it hasn't already."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

"Fine, I will go get others and pick up everything we need, and burn the notes where Shroud is hidden," Hiro replied to Alice and Nobunaga, then he head to piano room. Alice watched her brother go, then she looked at both Nobunaga and Takara with puzzled look, "What do you mean Piece of this Olympus Keyblade?"
Just as Hiro entered Edward's hidden room, he explains to Rune, Orpheus, Kaito, and Drake what Nobunaga said to take what they need and burn down others to prevent Daichi and his alliance to discover the Piece of Eden. At first Kaito disagreed about it, but he and others didn't have any choice. "We need Edward and Frye Twins notes. We have to erase anything relate to Piece of Eden, all we know Shroud of Eden is safe. Drake, find any notes about Piece of Edens. Rune and Orpheus, burn it down. My brother and I will discuss about this family crest," he replied and gave his order to Drake and Tensai twins to get rid of notes that locates Piece of Edens. "Got it," "Leave our demons to us," said Drake before Rune agreed, Drake start searching for any notes relate to Piece of Edens, while the twins summoned their demonic being to prepare for burn the papers down. Kaito looked at Hiro and showed him a paper with family crest on it, "This is Lady Suzume's family crest," he said to his older twin, Hiro takes it and looked at the crest to examines it, "It looks like sakura... nothing like Oda's family crest," he commented about it, "Yeah, but we do not allow to show it to that cat. If he sees it, who know what he will do to Mitsuki, whether he viewed her as an enemy or opponent from his life before he turned into a freaking cat after Mitsuhide rebelled him. You know how powerful daimyo really is against his enemies," "Kaito... you know she will hug him and treats him like a real cat," Hiro pointed out about Mitsuki's primal urge to hug Nobunaga and treating him like a cat, despite of his title as Feudal Lord and Devil King, he gave the paper of Kokoromi's family crest back to Kaito. Kaito got his point about Mitsuki's loving the cuteness, then he and Hiro start collecting the notes Edward and Frye twins left behind.

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
Aussie Srives

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items