Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[LOG/PRP] One Pound Fish [Charybdis/Kampfer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kisoni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm
Oh this...this was just swell. Just fan-freaking-tastically swell.

Kampfur put a paw over his face and immediately groaned, realizing belatedly that his face was wet and his paw was still covered in sand.

"Look, ah, Char, you're...this is..."

Why was he so bad at nice? He had been right in the first place. He should have walked off ages ago.

"Thank you, but no, I'm just..I'm gonna go. I'm going to go..."

He managed to get his eyes open again, ignoring the dirt sting, and looked down the shore line a bit, "That way. And find some breakfast--I really don't need charity, I swear, and then I'll--"

Was he really doing this?

He took another look at how distressed the girl had become, thanks to his stupid, ridiculous talking, and sighed inwardly.

"I'll help you find your damn starfish."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:00 pm
He didn't seem to take her offer generously, or at all and it made her feel like she felt like she'd done a no-no or something. Charybdis's eyes squinted at him as he said he could hunt himself and then gave a heavy sigh.

"Okay, okay." It wasn't charity, it was help, but whatever. Male pride, or something. "Fine, go hunt. Maybe when you get back I'll have new starfish and you won't...have to help. I mean. The offer was really sweet, thanks, but I don't know. If I don't have them when you get back you can help, but otherwise, uuuh. I'm just going to be watching them so you'd be bored soooo?"

So what? She didn't have a point, apparently. She blinked like she'd just confused herself.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kisoni

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 pm
"Right." The tone was clipped, more so than he meant it to be, but Kampfur gave her a nod all the same.

He took a step backward and away, and then another, before finally turning his back on her to trot off down the shoreline. He'd get a bit away and then he'd try again...or maybe he would try going west to see if he could find these rabbits or zebra she'd mentioned, though that seemed a less ideal situation. Though something about the girl made him doubt she meant any harm, he'd had others lead him into trouble for nothing but a few laughs.

Either way, he turned back to watch her only once, when he'd found another shallow dip and rock to wait beside.

"Starfish," Kampfur muttered to himself, shook his head, and plunged back into the cold.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff