Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:52 pm
I want to live the life of the warrior
Username: Anderleit
Name: Senay ("merry moon", Turkish)
Brief personality: Soft-voiced and easily warmed to others by nature, Senay will eventually be crushed to find that she lacks the talent to heal others like her mother. She may suffer insecurities, feeling like she is lacking the ferocious spirit of other warriors, but reluctant to become a sage because she wants so badly to actively contribute to the pride. By adulthood, though, I would like her to find her "center", so to speak - an inner peace that allows her to fight from a place of protecting her sisters and brothers in arms, even if she regrets that such violence is necessary. She'll still be considerate of all and hate to see others suffer - which means when she has to fight, she'll do so with aims to end the conflict as efficiently as possible.
Why do you want her? I like the moon significance between her and the pride, plus - come on, SM lioness. Also so pretty, so pink~
Are you aware and okay with her staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:55 pm
This is closed for now, we reserve the right to extend if some of the entries didn't meet what we're looking for <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 pm
Without further adieu, here are our winners <3<3<3<3

We can't wait to rp with you all!

Hattaki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want to take the path of my father
Username: hattaki
Name: I'kwal ~ Lunar Split(Burmese)
Brief personality: A lover of color in all it's forms, I'kwal loves paint and the contrast between colors that happens naturally. When asked he can mix up a batch of ink to design any array of decoration. He learned by painting on himself to bring a stark contrast to his solid pink pelt. This lion can get lost in his creations and sometimes needs to be drug out into the pride to have any sort of social interaction outside of the to players that come to him with their designs. Cross dressing is something he does more out of habit than for show, but between painting himself in different colors and designs added to this habit he can often be mistaken for another lion entirely. This fits his somewhat reclusive nature just fine and allows I'kwal a certain perspective he might otherwise lack when understanding other members in the pride. It also gives him the opportunity to design new and more exciting things when he views the world through different eyes.
Why do you want him? I just love his color. ;w; I've been reading up on the Suka'Fumo since I joined because I was always interested in shooing a character in that direction, it's Shakespeare... I'm a literary nerd! The idea of their cross dressing habits is appealing which explains a bit of his name, but isn't all that defines him as he uses it more to observe.
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Sukafumo with the father? Yes

Uta

I want to live with the warriors
Username: Uta
Name: Makhan -- it means Soft. It also means Pure Butter which cracks me up.
Brief personality: There will be no fear that this little fellow will ever grow up into that of a Berserker. He is soft, gentle, and all around kind. Makhan isn't the sort of lion to turn aggressive -- any feelings that he has will be shown freely, and he will never be a difficult read. When he is happy, he will be joyful; when he was upset, the tears will fall. Though he's a gentle lion, he's by no means weak. He will grow to be large, and a very capable hunter. He is more than happy to help his pride thrive by giving back to it what he can -- taking down large prey, helping to feed the families within, that is a position and role he can be proud of. It's possible he'll grow up being slightly vain -- he knows he's a handsome lion, painted the colors of a pale sunset -- but not so vain that he's afraid to get dirty while on the hunt. He is more than happy to let the females lead, and knows the pride is in good paws -- being a support role suits him well, and he will be nothing but loyal. Females are meant to be revered and respected, and Makhan will be there to do whatever they might wish. He's a subservient male, but does not begrudge his position. He's comfortable, cozy, and will be more than happy to provide.
Why do you want him? First off, he has pink hair, and is almost a light grey purple. What's not to love about those colors? Furthermore, I like the concept of the Indlovukati. I used to adore the Antianeira, and while that pride is disbanded, I enjoy that this pride has roots back to it. I also have way more lady SoA than boys, so another boy would be great. What's not to love about this cutie?
Are you aware and okay with him staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes, absolutely!

Anderleit

I want to live the life of the warrior
Username: Anderleit
Name: Senay ("merry moon", Turkish)
Brief personality: Soft-voiced and easily warmed to others by nature, Senay will eventually be crushed to find that she lacks the talent to heal others like her mother. She may suffer insecurities, feeling like she is lacking the ferocious spirit of other warriors, but reluctant to become a sage because she wants so badly to actively contribute to the pride. By adulthood, though, I would like her to find her "center", so to speak - an inner peace that allows her to fight from a place of protecting her sisters and brothers in arms, even if she regrets that such violence is necessary. She'll still be considerate of all and hate to see others suffer - which means when she has to fight, she'll do so with aims to end the conflict as efficiently as possible.
Why do you want her? I like the moon significance between her and the pride, plus - come on, SM lioness. Also so pretty, so pink~
Are you aware and okay with her staying in the Indlovukati with the mother? Yes

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces