Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Mighty Jungle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:23 pm
"What ruins?" Keiko asked, thoroughly confused by what Crystal tried to say.

I did as Crystal asked and didn't worry about it. "The Topo Berry tree, a rare tree that doesn't grow outside of the jungle, according to the briefing. Lum's tried multiple times and failed, reportedly."

"Indeed I have, bi," Lum nodded, almost solemnly.

"As for what a Topo Berry can do... well, that's beyond me," I admitted, looking at Lum as though expecting him to explain.

"That's not important, bi," Lum shook his head, sounding oddly defiant. "The Topo berry tree in this jungle is the only one in the world! It's an endangered species, bi! It deserves a chance to spread its pollen and procreate! Bi bi!"

It was now Lum's turn to receive an odd look. "Okay, didn't need that graphic of a description," I muttered. "Basically, you're looking to make an endangered species of plant less endangered."

"That about sums it up, bi," Lum nodded stoically. "I just need to get close enough to it to collect some saplings. They won't grow outside of the jungle but the least I can do is plant them around the jungle itself, bi! We just need to find it again."

"And that's likely the easy part, if the briefing's any indication," I sighed, recalling the part about Lum having a hit out on him from the local mob. Not to mention convincing a Totem Pokemon to let us take parts of its charge.

[You may now come into contact with the wild Pokemon of your choice and catch it, or defeat it for EVs if you intend to snag a Pokemon from the incoming Rocket Grunt.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 pm
"Interesting," Fennrir commented, his eyes looking the lady up and down. He couldn't tell whether her skin had just changed colors or that a small amount of fur just grew out of her skin. Her hair and eyes were the same kind of beautiful pale purple and the braids of her hair were pretty gorgeous themselves. Her slim frame complimented by the curves of her body and clothes that she wore even if they looked loose and relaxed had its own kind of appeal. Dang, are all the women of the snag em group just flat out gorgeous? He asked himself quietly only to mentally kick himself because Crystal could of heard him and he didn't know how that might turn out.

"So Mr.Lum, you have informed us that there is a good chance that team rocket might be an issue for us all to deal with? Has their been any sighting or anything else that we should be made aware of before we continue on with the task at hand?" he asked his tone becoming more business like then playful like.  

Tainted Blonde

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:27 pm
"Oh, there's ruins of old temples and shrines dedicated to a guardian Pokémon on each island, with each island having its own guardian. I could really get into the history, but that's not what we're here for," she chuckled, patting her overfilled messenger bag gently. "I need to get everything organized." Crystal would make no point of reacting to Fen's thoughts, if she even heard them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:19 am
"Oh, cool!" Keiko cheered, impressed with Crystal's knowledge of the area.

"I haven't seen any of those fools running around her for a while, bi," Lum huffed. "But you never know, with their lot! Bi, bi!"

"I don't doubt that," I sighed, remembering the Rocket grunt I beat down in Route 1 a while ago.

"Gross!" Keiko whined. "I think I stepped in something."

"More like 'on someone'," I corrected her, looking at the Goomy bits on her shoe and the Pokemon they belonged to.

Keiko screamed when she saw the Pokemon at her feet, and lost her footing, falling to the jungle floor. "Goomy!" it called to her, worried about her.

"G-get it away!" she shouted, throwing a Pokeball at it, only for Cutie to pop out of the ball. "Cutie, Dazzlinggleam!"

The Goomy tried to dodge, but it just wasn't fast enough,and got a back full of Fairy-type energy. I scooped the Goomy up and sat beside Keiko. "I'm surprised you're not trying to catch this little guy. He's kinda cute."

Keiko looked at the pained Goomy in my hands, and relented a little. "It looks like a Grimer," she whined.

"Well, it won't always look that way," I said, pulling out my SNAG. After a quick scan, I looked through Goomy's Pokedex page and those of its evolved forms, eventually showing Keiko what a Goodra looks like.

"Aww," Keiko said, won over by Goodra's looks. "I'm sorry, Goomy," Keiko cooed, petting the injured Goomy before tapping it with a Heal Ball.

This got my attention. "When did you start using Heal Balls?"

"Just now," she admitted. "Sold some stuff we didn't need to pay for them. Don't worry, I didn't touch any of your immunizer ingredients."

"Alright," I smirked at her. With Goomy caught, we continued on the path.

Before long, we made it to the Topo tree, and boy, did we have a sight waiting for us, at the base of the tree, the Totem Lurantis lay down. It wasn't sleeping, but it clearly wasn't in good condition, either. A person wearing a Team Rocket uniform was sitting on the injured Totem Pokemon, and shot a sadistic glare at Lum when he was in sight. "I was wondering when you'd come back 'ere. Offer's still on the table if you're up for it."

"You... YOU! How DARE you hurt such a gentle creature, bi!" Lum blurted out, enraged by what he saw.

"Wasn't so gentle when I got here, but whateva," the Rocket grunt smirked. "But, hey, I figured that's what you'd say. That just means I get to have fun with you, next."

"Aww, I thought it was my turn to play!" a female grunt whined, walking out from behind the tree to reveal herself. "I didn't get to have any fun with the whelp guarding the stupid tree."

"That's enough, the both of you," a stern voice growled, Drash walked up from behind the second grunt, glaring daggers at Lum. "The 'sprout' was given several opportunities to play ball, but our leader has grown impatient."

"So now, we take what we want, and burn anybody who gets in our way!" the male grunt grinned.

"Because that's what you people do best," I grunted, feeling a good bit of anger, myself.

"You're one to talk," Drashi scoffed. "You fools always put up a righteous front, but are oh, so willing to stick a knife in the back of your closes allies."

'You're about to see how righteous I can get, fetcher," I spat, letting Angeal out of his ball. ...yeah, I did not take that accusation well.

Drash only smirked, letting out his Beedrill. The male grunt let out an Arbok, while the female let out a Wheezing. Keiko, meanwhile, let Castiel out of his ball.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tainted Blonde

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:39 pm
Looking down at Sass the little Dinosaur Pokemon was bearing its teeth at the opposing team and their was a look of blood lust to her. The back and forth between the obvious leaders of the two groups gave Fenrir the opportunity to sink back into the shadows with Sass in tow after a quick tap on the little ladies rather large head. " Watch how the fight goes for the time going Sass, We'll charge in a critical moment," He whispered to Sass who in turn looked at him with irritation. She wanted to go and tear the Pokemon into shred's but listened to her trainer about watching for an opening. And within moments all gloves were off as the trainers let their Pokemon loose in preparation for a battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 am
Crystal chuckled when the whole scene with the Goomy happened, a small amused smile on her face.

When the group managed to get to the tree and wound up meeting with the Rockets, the hybrid would pull out a Pokéball of her own and toss it out, a small Bronzor forming from the light. "Donne, hang back for now. We'll see what they do."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 pm
"Hey, boss, where'd the short blonde one go?" the male grunt asks when Fenrir hides in the shadows.

"Don't concern yourself with that. He's insignificant," Drash scoffed impatiently.

"You're one to talk. Blaze Kick, Angeal!" I growled.

Drash only smirked at this. "Acrobatics. Now."

'Aw, crap," Angeal muttered when Beedril took his Blaze Kick only to leap into the air and land drill-first into him thanks to Acrobatics.

'Castiel, use Headbutt!" Keiko shouted, her little Castform lunging at the male grunt's Arbok.

The male grunt would only smirk. "You'd be cute if you weren't so weak. Gunk Shot," he said haughtily. Fortunately, the young Castform would be able to dodge Arbok's Gumk Shot and slam its head into Arbok's throat.

The female grunt, however, sized up Crystal and her Bronzor. "What's the deal with these guys? They're all using unevolved Pokemon. Pfft, whatever. That just mean it's an easy win for us. Just use Sludge Bomb, already."

The female grunt's Weezing would fire a ball of sludge at Donne designed to explode on contact.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:50 pm
"Insignificant?" Fenrir said under his breath, his eye twitched a little bit as the battle played before them. Reaching down, Fenrir clicked the button and gibble came into the open only to look around with a puzzled look on his face just he started spinning trying to find the enemy. Letting out a sigh, Fenrir grabbed Chomp by his head and turned him towards the enemies and the rest of the group. "See that Arbok?" Fenrir said pointing down at the giant cobra like pokemon "I want you to use dig and take him by his surprise then burry him with rock tomb and then dig again to hide, This is a covert kay?" He said with a smile on his face only to earn one from an even bigger one from the giant spazz.

Digging down into the ground with dirt flying up and out of the way as Chomp disappeared and after a quick moment, appeared from underneath Arbok just to use the move rock tomb and then make an attempt to escape back into the ground. They would see in a moment weather either of the attacks made point or caused the Pokemons health to drop even if its only a little... just enough to given the team a edge in this fight.  

Tainted Blonde

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:55 am
"You must not know much about Bronzors then," the hybrid would chuckle as the little weathered bronze mirror would take the hit squarely on its face and fly backwards, spinning as it did. However, when it finally stopped, a smile would appear on Donne's face as it cheerily spun back forwards, apparently none the worse for wear.

"See, Donne's a steel type, meaning your poison type attacks don't really affect him much at all. And we- I'm using an unevolved Pokémon against you because I don't see much reason to go full throttle against you guys. And little Donne here could use the experience. Donne? Psychic on Wheezing."

Donne would chime cheerily before its eyes would glow with a light blue, blasting the dual balls of gas with a large blast of psychic energy. Probably not as refined as it should have been, but something that would get the job done for sure and do some damage.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:19 am
Chomp would be successful in digging up to Arbok, taking it by surprise and dealing significant damage to it due to its weakness to Ground-type energy. Unfortunately, Arbok would react with Wrap, preventing the Gible from using Rock Tomb or from Digging to safety by holding it in place.

Meanwhile, the female grunt would only growl at how poorly her Weezing was doing. Crystal's use of Psychic, while also dealing a large amount of damage due to its weakness to Psychic-type energy, gave her an idea, however. "Really? I doubt a Steel-type would be able to learn a Psychic-type move unless it had a certain other typing. Use Dark Pulse, Weezing!"

The Weezing gathered Dark-type energy into itself, grinning sadistically before launching the energy out as a pulsating orb aimed at Donne.

Meanwhile, I had my own problems with a Beedrill that knew a Flying-type move - that Angeal was weak to, as well. "Go for long range, Angeal. Flamethrower," I told him.

"Finish this fool with Drill Run, Beedril," Drash spat, already growing impatient by having his task interrupted.

"Help Terashi out, Castiel! Use Ember on Beedril from a distance!" Keiko shouted, a combination of the urgency of protecting Lum and the enjoyment she normally got from a Pokemon battle.

Beedril focused on Angeal and made a bee-line at him, digging at the ground as he drew closer due to Drill Run. Angeal was faster than him, however, and maintained distance from the Bug-type. "Yol toor shul!" He roared, spewing fire from his beak after the fact via Flamethrower. Beedril tried to dodge, but Castiel's Ember knocked him back into the flames of Angeal's flamethrower, dealing massive damage from the two super-effective moves.

Tainted Blonde
Espeon_Commander

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:39 pm
"Donne, brace for impact!" The little mirror would brace as well as he could, still taking the hit pretty hard. The Bronzor, though, still came out of the attack floating, at least, though he obviously didn't care much for the Dark Pulse.

"Well, you're not as uneducated as I first game you credit for. You can at least make sometimes correct assumptions," she chuckled, a small smile appearing on her face before she turned her attention to her Pokémon. "Now then, Donne, try a Confuse Ray."

Donne would send out a spiraling sparkling light show at the Wheezing, the combination of the lights and motion intending to dizzy and confuse the huge ball of toxic fumes and keep it from attacking its creator.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:00 pm
While the battle raged, Fenrir sneaked around behind the group with Sass just a few steps behind and when he came into position Fenrir started his assault. "Chomp use Roar and Sass use Bulldoze," Fenrir commanded with a smirk on his face, thinking he'd know how the grunts would react.  

Tainted Blonde

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:29 pm
Fortunately, for Fen, Chomp's Roar did the trick, shocking Arbok into loosening its coils enough for Chomp to get out. What would come as a surprise, however, is that the Confused Weezing would end up flying into Sass's Bulldoze alongside its Arbok ally, netting the tiny Tyrunt two K.O.s for the price of one.

"Boss..." the male grunt started to say, he and his female accomplice staring at their fainted Pokemon.

"You two are useless," Drash huffed, applying a Max Potion on Beedrill. "Abort the mission and retreat. I'll hold these interlopers off while you tuck your tails between your legs."

"B-boss..." the female grunt spoke up, knowing how much their team's leader disapproved of failure.

In response, Drash pushed his glasses to his face. Boy, was that a familar motion. "Did. I. Stutter?"

"No, sir," the male grunt said solemnly, helping his accomplis up and making good their escape.

You three..." Drash growled, letting his Gloom and Charmeleon out of their balls and holing up a Keystone. "I won't let you three interfere with the glorious mission of Team Rocket!" he added with a roar, pressing two fingers to his Keystone. A gem which hung from Beedrill's neck reacted, bathing it in a brilliant, multicolored light. When the light faded, a monstrous creature hovered beside Drash's other Pokemon.

"M-M-Mega Beedrill!?" Keikio asked bewilderedly, her SNAG displaying Mega Beedril's information via its Pokedex feature.

Honestly, I should have been more surprised than I was. "You know, you and I are kind of similar. In how we approach things, that is," I admitted as I recalled Angeal, Keiko looking at me with shock in her eyes. "Despite that, you don't know me at all. But that's okay," I added, letting Rala out of her ball.

"Because you're gonna learn, today."

~*~

[Fight one of Drash's three Pokemon. Your choice. Any Pokemon not chosen will be fought by Keiko. Terashi's already targed Mega Beedrill, but you can help him fight it if you want.]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:33 pm
"Even with that mega pokemon, You're vastly out numbered by well trained pokemon that faithfully follow thier trainers commands," Fenrir commented taking a step or two closer to the criminal and his pokemon. "Axew, Run rampant" Fenrir said his eye's once again changing as proof of the link/bond that they shared "Help out rala and crush that bedrill with all the pride of a dragon pokemon!"  

Tainted Blonde

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:13 pm
"Donne, nice work there," the hybrid commented to her little Pokémon, "now come back here and take a break." She brought out another Pokéball and tossed it out, bringing out her Sigilyph. "Kairos." Her eyes would look over the battlefield, noting that Fen had his Axew attack the Mega Beedrill with Ter and Rala. "Let's cover some of the other Pokémon here. Use Air Slash on the Gloom!" Kairos nodded and flapped his wings quickly, throwing out a sharp air blade at the Gloom.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff