Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:09 am
Dr. Charles Cortex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"yes, this role is a personal favorite ... and life with Mr. Xanatos is never boring" Owen said with a chuckle. Cortex looked at Atticus sternly "his friends would most likely pick a fight, Fairy Tail is-" "Fairy Tail?" Owen said in shock "that Alexander was ..." he said remembering a time on Avalon when a group of people calling themselves Fairy Tail came to find their friend Alexander. he didn't think much of it at the time but he didn't believe this was the same one "yes, they're protective of one of their own ... and from what i hear his wife isn't someone you want to anger" Cotex said making it David's turn to be shocked "he's married?! but ... but you said six years-" "i apologize sir, it would seem i knew where Alexander was the whole time without knowing it was him ... i found out Xehanort used dark magic to put him in a pocket dimension to accelerate his age, he looks close to his early to mid twenties now" Owen said while Cortex shrugged "yeah he's kinda got this weird anti-aging condition"

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus wasn't too worried about this man's wife, knowing that he wouldn't try to anger anyone in this quest. He kept the pipe between his lips as he continued to puff out some smoke from his lips. With his eyes closed, he sighed softly before speaking his mind once more,"We need to leave then right away if this is the case. With every second we waste is a second for the darkness to rise..*looks at Cortex* just let me know when you both are ready and I'll open a portal."

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:57 am
Dr. Charles Cortex

Cortex looked down at the broken shambles of hi cold gun and got out a small circuit board looking annoyed "hate going anywhere unarmed" he said then pulled out a single diamond from the gun "still ... it's salvageable" he said pocketing the items and looking at Atticus "i'm good" he said as David nodded as well

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Atticus watched as Cortex took care of his broken gun. He noticed that it was a special type of weapon which he didn't know much about but he knew that the weapon had the ability to freeze the enemy. He placed the pipe between his lips before he opened up a dark portal. He then motioned his hand to make the others go into the portal first before he goes through,"Lets go."
When everyone went through the portal, Atticus walked into the portal behind them, closing the portal behind him which made the group of travelers go to Fiore.

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Heartless were hiding within the alleys close to the Eryie building as they watched to see what their next pray were. The heartless creep around the corner to see a boy walking down the street. His head was in a white hood as he walked by the alley way, making them hungry for what looked like a strong heart. As they began to follow the boy, the boy stopped before smiling softly. The heartless stopped as they were ready to pounce the hooded man but as one jumped high into the air, the heartless was unable to see that the boy wasn't an ordinary human. As the heartless dropped down, the boy quickly turned around with his right hand covered in strange armor as if a demon king made it for him. He smiled brightly under his hood before cracking the heartless' neck within his grasp before the heartless slowly became from a solid to a liquid. The other heartless were hesitant as the boy slowly took off his hood to show his face. A darker toned boy with eyes of a familiar shade of blue and his left eye solid purple, making the heartless become worried. They were hungry though for hearts as they dashed toward the man which made him smile brightly before summoning a white light in his left hand before dashing toward the heartless. A flash shined bright as the heartless, each one cut in half in a blink of an eye as they fell to the ground. The boy only breathed softly, not even able to make a sound from his breath, before standing up straight before lifting up his new keyblade dripping in the goo of the heartless. He quickly swung his keyblade to fling the goo off his new keyblade before making it disappear in a flash of light. Unfortunately for him, one last heartless creep behind him before jumping up to pounce against him, only to be shot in mid-air and making it disappear. The man quickly turned around before noticing the remaining goo of the heartless which he only chuckled, only the chuckles were not heard. He then looked up to see a familiar, furry face jump down from the roof. Landing in front of him before speaking in a deep voice,"You are lucky I was watching your back, Takara...you'd be dead if I wasn't there.."
The man rubbed the back of his head with both hands before just smiling back at the furry cat who everyone knew was Nobunaga Oda, the self-proclaimed demon king. The cat only sighed in a deep voice before turning around to look at the tall building in front of them as he spoke once again,"We are here to relay a message for Cortex...then we can get back and get back to the Phoenix.."
Takara nodded, excited to meet this man that was friends with Vincent, as he quickly grabbed his furry companion before running off toward the entrance. This made Oda hiss loudly as he hated being carried,"I CAN WALK FINE! PUT ME DOWN!!!"

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:57 pm
Owen Burnett

just as the two entered the lobby, a stern looking man in a suit glared down at them "and how might i help you young sir?" he said before glancing at the cat with a raised eyebrow telling instantly the magic surrounding both the boy and the cat "i hope you do not mean to cause .... trouble"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:56 am
User Image

User Image

Takara looked up at this stern man as he quickly shook his head when the man commented about them doing any trouble. Oda also shook his head as he began to speak,"We're here because we were sent here by a friend..Takara, show him.."
Takara looked at Oda with a raised eyebrow before pointing his finger up into the air to show that he understood what his furry friend was talking about. He reached into his backpack before pulling out something interesting. A message in the bottle with a note connected to the cork. The note on the cork only said one thing. Cortex. Oda smiled brightly before turning his head back to the stern man before speaking once again,"We are here for Cortex and maybe Trevor as well..He needs him to have it."

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:18 pm
David Xanatos

User Image

"The richer you are, the more enemies you have ..."
"And I'm very rich"

Owen glared down att them sternly before someone else came from the shadows, David Xanatos "it's alright, Owen let them in ... Charles Cortex is on the 52nd floor, room 29" he said then looked at Owen "you've heard what's been going on in Hell's Kitchen?" he asked the butler "indeed but, you know him, he won't call for back up unless it gets too out of hand, Goliath and the others are nearby though just in case"

"Revenge, they say, is a suckers game"

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:17 am
User Image

User Image

Takara bowed to the man for allowing him and Nobunaga to enter their home. As the two walked past them, the silent keyblade warrior heard about what was happening in hell's kitchen which he turned his head toward his furry friend. Nobunaga looked back up at him before sighing softly, looking back up to his silent friend before speaking up,"Ugh...fine go..Not like you gave give a message anyhow without a sticky note on your forehead.."
Takara smiled wide, showing a shine in his pearly white teeth before running outside of the building before jumping into the air and twirling around in mid-air, throwing his keyblade out toward Hell's Kitchen. When he did, his body began to shine softly before he disappeared into multiple particles of blue and purple. This made Nobunaga sigh softly before walking into the elevator before looking up to see the buttons. In a comedic moment, Nobunaga tried to jump up to hit the 52 button but in a cruel moment, he accidently pressed every floor button just to get to 52. He sighed softly before just sitting down in a angry stance, his arms crossed as he waited as each floor stopped the elevator every time,"He could of at least helped me out with this.."

User Image

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

swinging high above the other buildings, Trevor made sure no one was around as he opened the window into a broom closet and started changing into the spare bit of clothes he had stashed and came out in his regular clothes and carried the bottle of black ooz in his hand "ug, what a night ... what time is it anyway?" he said looking at his watch

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I am what you fear in the dark
I am the noise you hear what you can't see

As he waited...and waited...and waited, each floor being stopped because the elevator floor numbers were all pushed because this small cat emperor of darkness couldn't reach the buttons, he waited. Forty Nine, fifty, fifty one. Finally, fifty second floor was reached as the doors opened for Nobunaga to finally exit, his eyes showing his general expression of annoyance. As he walked out, he dragged his purple across the ground as he walked around to find the right room. There it was. Hours of waiting has come up to this moment as the cat looked up at the door number. Twenty Nine. He remembered this number as he picked up the butt end of his rifle before knocking the door with it three times before waiting even more, ready to finally give this message out,"If he isn't here, I'm going to be quite mad.."

I am the Lord of the Oda Clan
And I demand your attention...and treats..

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:44 pm
Dr. Charles Cortex

inside Cortex was working on a new suit for Trevor when he heard the knock "huh?" he said getting up wearing a huge helmet which held up dozens of magnifying glasses and opened the door. as soon as he dod they all dropped and Nobunaga was greeted by Cortex who looked like his mouth had taken over his whole head. on his end he could only see a very detailed magnification of the cat's rifle "who's there?!" he shouted as Trevor came around the corner "hey unc- GAH!" Trevor exclaimed upon seeing the cat then jumped back even more seeing Cortex's magnified mouth

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oda sighed in relief as he saw the door open to see a strange sight. As he saw the man with the puffy hair, his sight went directly toward the magnifying glass which made his whiskers slightly twitch. With his eyes piercing gold toward the man before he spoke up with a sly smile on his furry face,"Nice dental work, Cortex. It's Nobunaga Oda...King of the-!"
He then was interrupted by a boyish scream that made his glare turn from Cortex to the scientist's nephew. His eyes blinked a few times before just looked down, slapping his paw against his forehead before turning back toward Cortex before speaking up in a deep voice that could chill bones,"You got a moment? I've got a letter for you.."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:25 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Oda?" Cortex said taking off his helmet to look at the cat "you gotta be kidding me, what is with all the animal motifs around here? i mean seriously" Trevor said as Cortex just smirked at his nephew softly and nodded to Oda "of course. my tinkering can wait, lets see this letter"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

MikuHinata1

Aussie Srives

Dawning Winter

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oda squinted toward Trevor as he raised his eyebrow. He wanted to talk about how he should talk seeing how he is known as the Spider-Man but decided to drop it. As he walked into the apartment Cortex was living in, Oda went into his small sash before reading it, clearing his throat before speaking in his deep voice,"Ehem..Cortex, This is Vincent. I've been stuck within this dark realm for what felt like a eternity. I wrote to you now to let you know that when I get out, I'm going to be meeting with you soon. I will find my way to Manhattan to meet up with you, old friend. I hope you are well and still have that sweet hairstyle..Your friend..that is where it ends."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items