Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
Giveaway Raffle/RP - God and a Large Purge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:56 am
Who ever gets Khepri, I need words with <3! Kota is still around!

*hugs leafe*

Also Colche is deceased now (hopefully being reborn as a goddess), but I have a lot of Realta’s siblings!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:11 am
I would like tickets for: Etain, Khepri, Chau, Paki, Shushui, Kakhakwi, Lapis, Pya, Artemis, Kizaki, Temari, Realta, Raffaele.

Also, the mated pairs I would like to keep together if possible. Depends on who wins what =] (If I win one of them)

<3

To Soothe a Lonely Soul

Username: AstoriaFallen
# of Gods you currently have: 0
Entry:

Loneliness. Even the word sounded fitting to it's meaning. Being alone wasn't the worst thing in the world, but to some it truly was. Athrun was no stranger to loneliness, but that was also his affinity. So to be honest, he didn't have any real issues with being truly alone. But when he thought about it, you could be in a sea full of faces and still feel like you were by yourself. It depended on the type of loneliness you were talking of. The snake that laid curled upon his back kept him from being physically lonely, but spiritually.

He was kind of on his own.

That didn't bother him though, that's what he told himself. Walking along, his wings tucked tight against his body the male peered about the lands, his crisp blue gaze searching. Someone had been walking underfoot not too long ago and he had an inkling to seek them out.

He was probably one of the few Gods that actually didn't mind interacting with mortals. It gave him something to do.

Hati was sound asleep so he wasn't about to disturb her and left her sleeping where she was upon his shoulder blades. Giving one last look around he finally spotted them, a white lioness with pale markings. She looked terrible, but he wasn't about to say that out loud.

While Gods could be ruthless, he wasn't exactly heartless.

The lioness had felt as though her world was closing in around her, everything about her life was in shambles and she didn't know if she had the will to continue on anymore. She was already larger than average given her lineage, her father being a God and all, but to top it off she always saw the things she could never stop. Her mates death being one of them. It's not like she had seen the whole thing play out but a small glimpse here and there.

Now he was dead. Her children scattered.

She was utterly alone and her soul felt hallow.

The God could feel it radiating off of her and he approached the female slowly. "Tell me my child, what ails you." While she an adult he often referred to mortals as his children. Not that he took claim-age to them, it was just what he did.

Her head whipped up to look upon him and she watched him for a moment. "Aside a broken heart? Loneliness and contempt.." She uttered as she looked upon the ground, tears threatening to pour down her face.

He was never one to deal well with tears but he remained steady. Taking in a breath he thought for a moment, he always like to try to ease their pain with words first. He didn't like to use his powers unless he had to. Giving a small nod he gave a small smile and spoke. "Suffering, failure, loneliness, sorrow, discouragement, and death will be part of your journey, as they are a part of us all, but the Kingdom of the Afterlife will conquer all these horrors. No evil can resist grace forever."

She looked at him, why would he say that? She was just being hurt and then listened to the words he spoke. It was true, everyone would come to know those things at some point in their life. She was just feeling particularly overwhelmed.

His words had gotten her thinking though. She let out a long sigh. "Yes, but I have the power to see most of that before it comes to pass.... How do I live with that?" She didn't think he'd have an answer, she wasn't sure she was really wanting one to be honest.

"Live for yourself. Embrace those that come through your life, however fleeting. In time everything has a place. Just remember that we come into this world alone and we shall leave it alone. While we are surrounded by those that might love us and care for us. Ultimately we are alone."

He wasn't a scholar or anything but he hoped his words would help her.

She absorbed his words for a moment and then gave a nod. "Thank you..... I will not forget this but I should be going." She had really just come out here to die, but the fact he had appeared and spoken to her had changed that and she really wanted to leave the place that was to be her death.

He gave a nod of his head and said nothing more. Kahini gave him a small, fleeting, smile and then walked away.

The snake stirred upon his back. "Did I miss anything?" She yawned.

"No Hati. You rest. I'll wake you if I need you."

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:13 am
Raffle Entries <3
  • Pya
  • Lapis
  • Inzondo mnyama
  • Shusui
  • Wakhakwi
  • Chau
  • Isitini
  • Etain
  • Raffaele
  • Kizaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:18 am
Raffle Entry: Chau, Paki, Pya [+ Etain/Isacaire, if you need to indicate interest!]

Helpful notes: Etain & Isacaire were in the Aka’mleli, which has been disbanded now. I own one of Pya’s parents and will happily help whoever wins her catch up on what's been going on with family/PL. For Kwi/Shu, divorce is finally a thing in the Ela so they can be split up – but in this case, an exception is possible since they're being rehomed and never had cubs, so new owners can talk to Saffy & I about it! (Without an exception, divorce comes with an OOC waiting period before marriage/breeding is OK again).

To Soothe a Lonely Soul

Username: Ecavi
# of Gods you currently have: 6
Entry:

** Note: The lioness in this RP is one of my own, Kasida. Due to complications in both attempts to plot with her (one RP partner disappeared without telling me, second attempt at RP partner rehomed her new family, effectively erasing all that happened (new owner gave them new names/personalities)) ... she just had to be killed off to put an end to the chaos. This is the story of how Athrun was the one who came to comfort her when she died **

Athrun was drawn to the lonely but the suffering he felt drawing him in now was deeper and more painful than he had felt in a long time. He found Kasida, crying silently hidden away from the world and clearly beyond help. She was ragged and thin, but for all the pain she was suffering Athrun new it was her heart that hurt the most. If she noticed him, she made no sign, but he could guess that she had finally given up.

Finally.. he didn’t know why, but he knew that was the right word.

Hati was at his feet, waiting for her god to make his move. She hung back when he finally stepped forward, knowing there wasn’t much that she could do. Though perhaps, she wondered, looking around, she could help keep others from finding the lioness’s hideaway for now.

Kasida had no plans of fighting it anymore, she had accepted her death even as she cried for herself and the once-trusted friend she had left behind. When Athrun came up to her, though, she started. The way she stared at him, Athrun knew she could tell he was a god. Not for the first time he wished he had the power to take away the aching loneliness and abandonment she felt, but he could find it, not cure it.. not through magic, at least. He was still a lion. So he laid down beside the dying lioness so she wouldn’t have to suffer alone.

Her heart and her trust had been broken twice, but Kasida didn’t fight Athrun when he came close. A god had found her in the end, he had come to take her away. She had never been a religious lioness, though she had heard of the gods she never put much thought into them. It was a relief to know that someone was there for her in the end, there was no time for this god to disappoint or hurt her, and the gentle way he got right up beside her was much needed reassurance.

“Don’t worry,” Athrun said gently, “You’re not alone.”

He would never know her story but he felt it when she let go of the pain and loneliness that had plagued her since she had gone off on her own. He’d never learn her name but he stayed right there beside her until long after she had finally passed on. With Hatimale’mvua on guard and Athrun by her side, no scavengers would disturb her remains.. but they would eventually move on, as always, looking for the next lonely soul in need of help.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am
Laefe! emotion_bigheart

I would love to enter the raffle for Paki and Kizaki, please. Nostalgia~  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:41 am
I’d love to enter for Artemis, Chau, Paki, Lapis, Pya and Raffaele!  

MangoMeow

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:29 am
I'd like to enter for them all. heart I think I'd try to keep mates together, unless the owner has gone MIA.

So...Etain, Khepri, Artemis, Isitini, Sioda, Chau, Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Inzondo-mnyama, Lapis, Pya, Temari, Kizaki, Raffaele, Realta. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:47 am
I'd love to enter for them all. XD

Khepri, Artemis, Isitini, Sioda, Chau, Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Inzondo-mnyama, Lapis, Pya, Temari, Kizaki, Raffaele, and Realta,

I remember Etain! Aw, what a lovely bunch of memories. <3  

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

Koiasi

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:02 am
I'd like to enter for all of them! <33

(Etain, Khepri, Artemis, Isitini, Sioda, Chau, Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Inzondo-mnyama, Lapis, Pya, Temari, Kizaki, Raffaele and Realta.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:04 am
Hello!

May I enter for the following?

Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Artemis, Khepri, Chau, Inzondo, Lapis, Pya, Kizaki, Raffaele

Epine de Rose

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:36 am
I would like to enter the raffle for all of your wonderful soa, please.

And just in case you need or would like their names written out:

Khepri, Artemis, Isitini, Sioda, Chau, Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Inzondo-mnyama
, Lapis, Pya, Temari, Kizaki, Raffaele, and Realta  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:09 am
To Soothe a Lonely Soul

Username: Syrius Lionwing
# of Gods you currently have: 7
Entry:

If the world was a place to be born alone in, he was the epitome of this. His domain was loneliness and he personified that. With that in mind he had made it his life’s mission to push others away from a path of loneliness. Usually, he didn’t have to use his powers to do this. Though he often used them subtly. There was always a feeling of where there were lots of other creatures and an unending feeling of pure pressure on his mind when he moved towards them. Like his domain was trying to move him away from that which he longed for company, friendship, a place to belong.

The small snake that permanently wrapped itself around one of his limbs and refused to believe him and was a constant source of comfort. Although where the creature hung caused a dull ache he always thanked his lucky stars that the reptile had chosen him. Had deemed him worthy and called him friend.

The pale lion turned his deep blue eyes to his tail, there trailing behind him was a tiny cub. The child was much too young to be apart from a parent, the child had called to him in its loneliness, feeling the draw of a beast more alone than he, he had scooped the child in to his circle and now he was heading towards a group, ignoring the migraine that flashed across his eyes and caused his temples to pound. This child needed his help, it needed a friend, a family, the child needed company and he was willing to push through the pain to make sure it was loved and cared for.

The scent of creatures was starting to envelope his whole being, his mind was becoming foggy, clogged with the scent of a pride, a pack, a clan, a place he could take the cub so that the child would be happy.

The pale god lifted a paw to take one more step and felt a tug at his tail. He stopped mid step, his gaze turned, a head tilt turning his gaze. “What’s wrong little one.”

“Don’t wanna go.” The tiny cub squeaked, wrapping both of its tiny fore paws around the gods tail, clinging tightly to the pale male that had rescued him. He had observed the snake that clearly lived with the god, wrapping himself around the gods tail as the snake wrapped itself around the gods leg, felt right.

The pale god gave a long, drawn out sigh, but a smile lifted on his lips as he turned and started to walk back the way they had come. “Okay.” He whispers, “Okay.” Loneliness, it may have been his domain, but it didn’t mean he had to be alone, he could solve others loneliness by just being with them.

Syrius Lionwing

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:28 am
I'd like to enter for everyone, please: Khepri, Artemis, Isitini, Sioda, Chau, Paki, Wakhakwi, Shusui, Inzondo-mnyama, Lapis, Pya, Temari, Kizaki, Raffaele, and Realta. In case you wanted it stated, I would love to care for Etain. And thank you for giving us the chance to win these guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm
I'd like to enter for:
Everyone!
Khepri
Artemis
Isitini
Sioda
Chau
Paki
Wakhakwi
Shusui
Inzondo-mnyama
Lapis
Pya
Temari
Kizaki
Raffaele

Thanks and good luck everyone/good luck laefe with your future endeavors heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:11 pm
To Soothe a Lonely Soul

Username: Epine de Rose
# of Gods you currently have: 1 (Harvest)
Entry:
It had been hard to ignore, that nagging sensation that he had not been alone and yet. A swell of desire for company, yet in that same wave their came a sense of isolation that seemed entirely driven by the desire of the individual themselves. It was a paradox, one that could only be from a being who lived within the realms of self loathing or something decidedly more...complex.

Thusly, he hadn't appeared immediately and had maintained his distance as he regarded the black lion. Lost within his own reverie the mortal had seemed unaware of his presence and this was how things should have been. However, much to his surprise he soon found his blue eyes fixed upon those of the black lion. There had been no surprise, nor had there been any fear as the individual in question seemed to acknowledge his presence.

Curiously, he seemed to acknowledge what he was as well. Without fear or awe.

"What a small world we live in that the divine should see fit to darken my path so soon after I was spurned," he mused at last, the drawl of the bitter easily detectable as he continued to regard the 'adolescent' before him. Large as Athrun might have been, the mortal lion also held a form that told a tale as well - he was not entirely 'mortal' himself, that larger than life stature didn't come from a large father alone.

"You will forgive me for being unaware of what you refer to," Athrun responded, tone cautious, though he saw no reason to fear the lion in question. It was safe for him to assume that on this occasion there was no immediate malice and the lion was far more interested in his own affairs than the sudden appearance of one such as he.

"I didn't imagine you would be, but your kind do rather have a penchant for showing up unannounced," there was a brief pause and it was with a knowing stare that the dark lion returned his gaze to that of the divine being. "What is it you want, Divinity?" he enquired. "Your kind do not show up without purpose, even if it is not immediately evident."

"Astute."

Whomever he might be, the dark lion deserved acknowledgement for that. It was clear in those moments he was not new to the concept of who and what Athrun might be.

"What can I say," the shrug was non committal. "You're not exactly new to me."

"You are a paradox," he said at last, a mild smile slipping on to his lips as he closed the distance and came to a halt, inspecting a land that he had never explored himself. "You stand upon a precipice not unknown to others and yet it is one of your own making," he continued. "Your isolation is your own and yet I cannot fathom why... particularly when you do not seem to want it."

"Presumptious."

"Allow me to rephrase," Athrun motioned his paw towards what he assumed was the lion's home, or former home, depending on exactly may have happened. "You made your choice, and yet there is a part of your very being that wishes you may had not done so. Every breath you take is laboured, torn between accepting that this is necessary... and yet questioning that perhaps it may not have been."

"Change requires sacrifice."

"Does it?" Athrun asked softly.

"It does," The dark lion replied.

"Perhaps, but I might dispute just how much it requires. To take a journey alone can bring solace to some, but place a heavy burden on others that may weigh them down and eventually cripple them," he pointed out. "To make a martyr of oneself would be to lose everything before it has even started." At this point he really was being presumptious, whatever might have occurred was certainly this lions own business but it was clear that it had something to do with the lands he now gazed upon. An action had been taken that had caused him great loss, that had resulted in a sense of loneliness one could really only exhibit in grief... and yet he emanated with an aura that declared it was 'necessary'.

...A noble sacrifice, or something more foolish?

Or perhaps it was too complex to summarise in a series of sentences.

"If you are suggesting I find like minded individuals you are in for a rough ride," the dark lion remarked with a snort.

"I could be," Athrun agreed. "But then again, I suspect yours will be rougher than mine," he fixed his gaze upon the darker lions, much firmer and perhaps more stern than before. "Change may require sacrifice but it's pointless if it never comes to pass," he stated. "Whatever has happened, whatever you might have done, you are not so powerful as to do it alone."

He raised a paw to prevent the darker lion from speaking.

"Gazing out in to this -" he turned back to the land and shook his head, he still didn't know where 'this' was. "Will do nothing of value," he murmured. "If you want to affect change you need to be that change -"

"I was that change."

"So the change left then?" Athrun was not one who lacked the ability to be blunt when necessary, nor did he lack the capacity for sarcasm.

"I have allies," the dark lion drawled and raised a paw dismissively.

"Interesting," he deliberately looked about, he'd sensed no others in this area for a considerable time and he had been here for a while. "So where are they?"

"Far from your gaze."

He allowed this to wash off his back and released a sigh.

"Then perhaps you should go to them," he clucked his tongue. "You can't change anything from out here and if you can't get back in there, then someone else will have to."

"You don't even know what that change is."

"You are correct, but with growing conviction and a realisation that you do have a path...that paradox becomes a little less," he remarked gently and glanced briefly over his shoulder before nodding pointedly towards the direction he had come. "You made your choice, now leap from the precipice and finish what you started... are they not waiting?" he hazarded.

The dark lion did not speak immediately and it seemed that he had no intention of following after Athrun on this particular occasion, but the rather brief and pointed words had done something. In time, perhaps Athrun would come to find out what this was... if their paths crossed again, then there might be a more willing lion in his sights. However for now it seemed the paradoxical waves of self doubt were abating; the loneliness was still there somewhere, one that would take time to truly disperse... but the reminder that he did have others waiting for him had been made - He just needed to go to them.

Athrun knew that with each fading wave the point did not need to be made again and it was with that in mind that he left the lion to his own devices. Whomever he was, he would leave of his own accord and he would join his allies, because while he might be isolated by some... he wasn't truly alone; not yet anyway.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff