Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:44 pm
magnadearel

He caught the guarded look on her face and his eyes crinkled as he watched his heart bait the gold onto her lap. She just didn't know she was the one yet. Solouth eyed him. "Hush dragon." He smiled.

The little gold was quite a beauty and he was very proud. It wasn't every day that one got to spoil another who meant lots to them, especially in a weyr. "It was a lucky guess, I just randomly picked a dragon because they can surprise you."

She had such a concentrated look on her face but he was pretty sure the gold was caught from the way she shimmied up to the girl. Ahh a mini gold, how wonderful. Of course each firelizard was wonderful, he loved them and his dragon immensely.

The other egg began to rock and he hissed at Rinis to look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:44 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Intent upon the hatching, Rinis didn't see the look. "Trust you to bet on a greenflight and come out with a gold firelizard egg." L'saen had been so lucky! She almost couldn't believe he was giving up the chance for a gold firelizard or a good pay check. A lot of people would have paid high marks for a gold egg, even if they were harder to pick out of a nest than a dragon's.

The young woman cuddle the gold upon her lap and fed her any time the tiny creature opened her mouth to demand more. She could feel the hunger pains starting to ease as the gold started to take a little more time between bites to look around her. She cheeped demandingly at the brown perched on the person's shoulder and peered up at the large blue. What was he so big? Blues not bigger than golds! The little queen convinced herself she'd easily get bigger than that blue.

When the other egg started to rock, she looked up at his hiss. "L'saen! Are you sure you don't want that one?" Always the generous heart, she offered him a handful of meat. That and the fact she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle two flits as young as this at once.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:17 pm
magnadearel

L'saen smiled at her, "Naw, you go for it, your queen will want a minion I'm sure." He patted her hand and turned his attention back to the rocking egg, while his green landed on Solouth for a birds eye view.

Hatchings were his favorite thing, it always reminded him of the day that Solouth chose him on the hot hatching sands. It gave him a terribly large case of the warm fuzzies everytime he thought of it. He sighed happily and awaited their newest arrival patiently.

His eyes glowed as he watched both the girl and the egg. If he was right about her and he usually was than she was a pure beautiful soul that he had every intention of pursuing...he just didn't know when he could do it. Perhaps after all the hatching fuss was over so she didn't have to be too stressed between his advances and the firelizard's growth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:49 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

"Are you saying Chaek won't be minion enough?" She smiled with amusement in her eyes. The brown squawked at the man, then cheeped at the newly hatched gold. Perhaps it was good she hadn't impressed at the last hatching. Rinis wasn't sure what she'd do with three firelizards, but she wasn't going to refuse a gift from L'saen. With Chaek to help, surely she could handle two tiny 'lizards. A dragon hatchling would be much more work than these two could possible be.

She lowered hand with the meat and continued to slowly feed the gold as she waited for the second egg to crack. Rinis glanced up through her lashes when he sighed. He looked happy. It was probably the hatching. Many riders she'd noticed over the Turns went starry eyed at hatchings. She giggled softly to herself.

The egg gave a sudden wiggle and a crack that drew the attention of the young gold. A moment later and a tiny green stood in the middle of the broken shell. Rinis crooned softly to the young firelizard and offered her meat. It didn't take long to coax the green to her as well. The green flared her wings and demanded food. "Shells, look at her markings L'saen," Rinis murmured softly. It appeared as if the green was covered in eyes, just watching them.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:44 pm
magnadearel

"I think shes cute!" He stoickly said, she did have really interesting markings, fortunate to get these two out of the clutch I think. He was content, this had been a good day, much better than the average ones he had had for a long time.

"Sassy too, good thing you have the gold to keep her in check, I know what one sassy green can do." He smirked at Queenie, who hissed at him.

"See! Glad I got the best blue dragon. Who knows if you get a blue we will match!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:21 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

It didn't take much longer to stuff the two new firelizards into oblivious. With them sleeping on her lap, she leaned back to enjoy the sun and smiled. "They both are beautiful L'saen! Thank you so much for them!" Oh boy. How was she ever going to repay him for a gold firelizard? Well she'd think on it for awhile and maybe an idea would come to her.

Rinis chuckled softly at Queenie's hiss. "I dare say a sassy gold is much worst than a sassy green. No offense Queenie!" She tilted her head a bit as she regarded him. "I have to admit Solouth is a rather remarkable blue." She watched a cloud float overhead. A blue would be nice, but deep in her heart she'd prefer a green. She glanced discretely towards the blue in question. Unless he happened to lean that way? Then she would be most happy with a blue. Was is evil of her to plan to capture the rider through his dragon?

"I donno L'saen. Solouth will be pretty hard to match." She teased the bluerider.  

magnadearel

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 pm
"Well that is true, Solouth is pretty fantastic but your dragon will be just as fantastic to you." He sighed happily and stuffed himself with the leftover meat rolls. "Thank you for the excuse to get out that Weyr gets a bit stuffy after a while the fresh air does me good. That and flying for the pleasure of it again."

He scratched the presented blue eye ridges, "A green would be fun too, very manueverable."

Queenie landed on his shoulder to try and sneak crumbs from her bonded. "Ah, you know rolls give you gas, here eat just the meat." sad
sad  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:20 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She couldn't believe it. Rinis was now the proud owner of a gold firelizard. That meant she could finally advance in her apprenticeship as a firelizard breeder. If a dragon never hatched for her, then she's still be able to support herself. A green's eggs weren't worth as much, but that would still help bring in marks. Her lips twitched. It was no use getting ahead of herself and counting the eggs before her girls had even had their first flights.

Rinis chuckled softly. "I didn't know riders needed an excuse to leave the weyr. But your welcome. I enjoy it too, being able to come out here and not worry about chores." She was reluctant to leave the idealic beach, but she wanted to get her rooms set up for her new firelizards. Plus she'd have to let the kitchen staff know, so she could get meat for them. Or perhaps snitch some from the weyrling butchery, but that didn't seem right to short the dragons.

"Mmmmmmm each one has their benefits I suppose." She knew which one she'd prefer to have if given the choice. Rinis grinned at Queenie.  

magnadearel

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces