Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
seiuu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seiuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:13 pm
Day # 15!
Theme: Whale

User Image

Comments:
I have to go to work now so here is a little whale doodle! I love whales so much they are so cute! I don't have much time to post this so this is all I'll say!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:23 pm
Day # 16!
Theme: Carrot In A Skirt

User Image

Comments:

If this is not what was intended I'm sorry but I could not resist. It was the first thing to come to mind and of course I had to take it in a literal sense. I'm sure I won't be the only one to do this ( someone probably already has ) and I look forward to the other submissions! this was so much fun to do!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm
Day # 17!
Theme: Medium: Pen

User Image

Comments:

I had a lot of fun drawing with a pen but it did make me much more careful about my lines since there was no undo button pfft. I had a lot of fun drawing with Wifey too although he isn't finished yet. I hope you enjoy my lame little comic!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 pm
Day # 18
Theme: Witchsona

User Image

User Image

Comments:

As far as he's concerned, he's a witch. If you call him a wizard he will completely deny it. So, this is my 'witchsona' Dae. He likes books, cookies, head pats, and napping. xD  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 am
Day # 19!
Theme: Mushroom World

User Image

Comments:
I am drained and pretty loopy right now since it's 4 AM and I just wanted to get something out for the theme today since I know I'll be busy. I do plan on redoing this and fixing it up and redoing it on our next make up day! I mostly just jotted down the basic idea of what I wanted ~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 am
Day # 20!
Theme: Redo! ( Day 19! )

User Image

Comments:

I ended up not doing rain and instead decided on night time with pretty fireflies! It was fun to redo that picture~ We have a little mushroom boy and girl.  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 pm
Day # 21!
Theme: Art Collector's Request!

User Image

Comments:

It's getting too close to the cut off time for comfort so here is the progress that I made on the request. Once I hear back about the questions asked, I will gladly finish it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:53 pm
Day # 22!
Theme: Artist Art Collector Request! - DefauIt ♥♥

User Image

Comments:

Again what a cute adorable character and person! I love Overlord so much, she is soooo cute!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:06 pm
Day # 23!
Theme: Owl!

User Image

Comments:

I loooooove owls. So much. My friend used to live on a farm and had a few barn owls that were the cutest and sweetest things ever! They are just such adorable creatures! I couldn't help but draw a fluffy rowlet which will probably go in my signature now because I am happy with how it came out xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:59 pm
Day # 24! Almost forgot what day we were on xD
Theme: Hero!

User Image

Comments:

I cannot tell you how tempted I was to do Puri Puri Prisoner but time constraints won't allow me to give even a doodle of his glorious beauty. So, here's a confused Genos with his hair blown back. xD  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:52 pm
Day # 25!
Theme: Hourly Comic Day

Comic 1 "It Begins."
User Image

Mina: Look! It's hourly comic day! ( you know what that means! )
    Jin Soo: ( where did your legs go? )

Jin Soo: You're going to do a comic for every hour you're awake and produce decent quality pics?

Mina: NOPE! It means I can do lazy nonsense doodles ALL DAY or as long as I am able want to.

Comic 2 "Decisions." ( bug warning! )
User Image

Jin Soo: So what do we do?
    Mina: Hm...

Mina: PTE? (pop team epic)
    Jin Soo: No.
    Mina: XXX? (censored)
    Jin Soo: No.
    Mina: Bugs?
    Jin Soo: You want Chii sunbae to cry?

Mina: Then what? These are all we have!

Ji Soo: GAMES. Food. Field Trip.

Comic 3 "Chii sunbae's decision."
Warning. May be considered NSFW even if things are covered.
User Image

Mina: FINE. Let's start with games.
    Jin Soo: Yes!

Mina: Hey! It's Chii sunbae! Come help us pick out a game!
    Chii: ?

Chii: You want me to pick a game?
    Jin Soo: Yes.
    Mina: Yes!

Chii: Hm . . .

Chii: A sexy pose game?
    Jin Soo: NO. NO. NO.

Comic 4 "The End?" ( bug warning! )
User Image

Jin Soo: What's that?
    Mina: Sexy Chii sunbae repellent. (Bugs Gone Wild)

2 Hours Later

Jin Soo: Now what?
    Mina: I dunno. We wasted the day~

Jin Soo: So it's over?
    Mina: For now~ We might have a reason to go on after this.

Comments:
This post will be edited with whatever comics I end up doing! I will end up putting them in spoilers. XD I know 'am' should be crossed out too but too lazy to change that now XD

It Begins.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:18 pm
Day # 26!
Theme: Poison

User Image

Comments:

The first thing I thought of when I saw poison xD I was considering doing the pokemon evolution but I got halfway through it and couldn't think of anything else. I might give it a try some other time!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:08 am
Day # 27!
Theme: Rabbit!

User Image

Comments:
RAABBBBIITTSS. I love rabbits! It was hard to decide on what to draw but I since I've picked up animal crossing again, I've decided to do two of my favorite bunnies!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:31 pm
Day # 28!
Theme: Duckie!

User Image

Comments:

Even more animal crossing! I am going to be away today actually so I wanted to get this up real quick!  

seiuu

seiuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:08 pm
Day # 29!
Theme: Childhood memories

User Image

Comments:

I got super busy today and didn't have time to really do anything but I did manage to get a little doodle done! Childhood memories for me was Sailor Moon, or at least that was the first thing that popped up in my head. xD Kinda goes along with Wifey since we used to hang out a bunch as kids and watched the anime block together (although we did not watch sailor moon in the morning) and because I saw something about presidential debates, I just added a little 'Serenity 4 Prez' on there for fun.  
100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff