Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2018)
Spider Wifey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm
        Day # Fifteen
        Theme: Draw someone else's OC from written description only

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I did this art for my friend but seeing how I am running short on
          time I probably won't animate it any further tonight. I might do
          that on a fix day though! Below is the description that she had
          given me! I already sent it to her so I won't bother her with a
          quote on here.

It’s an old fox spirit of mine that I never got around to drawing so here is her description! I will try my best to be as descriptive as possible!

She has golden eyes, with a highlight of a brighter yellow to give it almost a glow / shine to them. She is always worried about something, so having her frowning or just looking worried would fit her perfectly! But if you want to have her smiling, a good reason for it would be her surrounded by flowers. Her eyebrows should be little dots like those cute foxes you see little chib blobs of.

She has a fair/light skin tone with no noticeable flaws or marks that aren’t covered up with clothing. Since you’ll be giving her clothing, there is no need to worry about that. xD She has snow white hair and she has short bangs that are short enough to show her eyebrows. You can decide the style! She has two fluffy parts on either side that comes down, covering up what would be ears for a human, and has that round shape kind of like if you tied the end of your hair and tried pushing up. The round shape should end just below her shoulders. There, she has a red ribbon holing up a loop on either side and the loops are pretty droopy but not crazily so. She has ears towards the top of her head that are like this ( a picture is provided because I cannot explain this lol )

User Image

She does have a tail but it’s short, fluffy, and you probably won’t see it from a front view! Her outfit has the typical white and red colors of a miko outfit. She has a short white kimono with her eri (collar) should be right over left, instead of the typical left over right, since she is a spirit and has technically passed on. Please do not forget this, it is important! Her sleeves are long like furisode, but stop about ankle height. The kimono part itself is short and does not show any further than the waist. Starting at the waist is a floofie pleated skirt, think wa-lolita in terms of floof, that comes down about mid-thigh. Around her waist ( that would be over the top of the skirt) is a red ribbon that ties around her waist and hangs down in the front. The bow is hidden by a large golden bell, which alerts others of her presence. People can hear it, but they cannot see her. I’ll get more into her lore and whatnot if you want! This is a super old charrie xD Anyways, her legs are bare and she has short tabi socks and the brown geta for her footwear. I do not believe I forgot anything but if you have any questions please ask!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:43 pm
        Day # Sixteen
        Theme: Carrot oin a skirt

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I ended up misreading the theme thinking it said carrot on a skirt instead
          of carrot in a skirt. ;;;; Chii said it was fine though so here is my little bun
          girl wearing a carrot on a skirt~

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:29 pm
        Day # Seventeen
        Theme: Medium: Pen

User Image

Comments:

seiuu is over my house for the night and was the one to remind me about
          this today. I usually don't forget but SNES games will make you forget most
          things. I couldn't think of anything to do for pen since I don't use it to draw
          but it did give me an excuse to do another serenity related thing. I love the
          way the dress flows and it's from a scene from the show itself so I couldn't
          resist doing it. I don't actually own a scanner so we had to rely on my cell
          phone to take a half decent photo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 pm
        Day # Eighteen
        Theme: Witchsona

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I'm at work so I couldn't do too much animation here, but I was able
          to finish her up. I adore making witches and this is another one that
          I can add to my collection! Unfortunately not much to say here, I am
          still on the clock ;;;;

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:09 pm
        Day # Nineteen
        Theme: Mushroom world

User Image

User Image

Comments:

It's official. I'm sick. But I still wanted to get something out and this
          was the first thing to pop in my mind for mushroom world. Honestly,
          I will be surprised if I am the only person who thought of this XD I'm
          going to finish it up tomorrow and actually animate it since I believe
          tomorrow is a fix/redo day. I'll probably fix up the clouds and stuff
          too. I might even add someone in there /shrugs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:05 pm
        Day # Twenty
        Theme: volcano

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I was planning on redoing my previous day's work but I am currently at
          work and have no way of obtaining the original file. I could just pixel on
          top of it but I didn't want to do that ;;;; So I ended up just making a new
          submission, which was a volcano! I honestly only put about five minutes
          into this because that's all the time I have at work currently before the
          time is up ;;; No animation this time, but maybe this will also be a redo!

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:04 pm
        Day # Twenty One
        Theme: Saturn

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I love Saturn but unfortunately I didn't have much time to animate her
          so I just did a simple bounce. I will probably add more on another day
          maybe a makeup? /shrug Unfortunately I got called into work so this
          is all I could do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:04 am
        Day # Twenty Two
        Theme: Something is wrong with the moon

User Image

User Image

Comments:

Another quick one! When I saw 'something is wrong with the moon'
          the first thing that came to mind was serenity then . . . ditto for some
          reason so here we are! I was going to do a Majora's Mask reference
          but I changed my mind last minute. I wanted to get this one out early
          so I didn't have to worry about running short on time since today will
          be a busy day.

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:12 pm
        Day # Twenty Three
        Theme: Color Palette & Center of the Earth

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I was going to do Blathers from Animal Crossing but ended up getting too
          busy to do it, so if I get an excuse to do him another day I will. I ended up
          doing two themes today mostly because I loved the color palette and it fit
          the colors of the other theme well. I debated animating it but my time has
          been too short lately.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:35 pm
        Day # Twenty Four
        Theme: Hero

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I originally wasn't going to do hero and do an art collector's request instead,
          but seiuu convinced me to do a hero. The first hero to come to my mind is
          Saitama. It still counts even if he's just a hero for fun right? I kept my part
          of the deal, so seiuu better too! I did super happy ver. of Saitama because
          I personally think he's adorable this way.

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:34 pm
        Day # Twenty Five
        Theme: cocktail

User Image

User Image

Comments:

Quick little doodle because I have been busy at work and only had about
          ten minutes to submit something.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:26 pm
        Day # Twenty Six
        Theme: Poison

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I am running it close to the time yet again! I've been so busy lately. When I
          saw poison and something about pokemon, ( I'm honestly too tired right now
          to remember exactly what it was ) I ended up doing a pokemon poison type.
          Well, technically speaking, Foongus is a Grass/Poison type but at least it
          has poison in it!

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:58 pm
Day 27

User Image

(Post your art in this section)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:02 pm
        Day # Twenty Eight
        Theme: Duckie duckie duckie

User Image

User Image

Comments:

I am still sick with the flu but I was able to return home from the hospital
          today. I was there all day yesterday, which is why I was unable to post up
          the art.I was unable to animate this so I'll leave it for a makeup day. I was
          going to do the ducks from Spirited Away but I don't have the time or head
          to do that right now. perhaps another day!

Spider Wifey

Spider Wifey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:20 pm
        Day # Twenty Nine
        Theme: Childhood Memories

User Image

Comments:

Super out of it still but feeling a bit better! For childhood memories the first
          thing that came to mind was getting up early on saturday mornings, sitting
          in the living room, curled up in my pokemon blanket, munching on poptarts
          as the morning anime block played. The one thing I was the most excited
          for was always Cardcaptor Sakura. It was my favorite show as a kid and I
          still love it today. My favorite card was The Mirror and it was the first clow
          card that I got as a kid to kick off my collection. I started pixeling it but my
          head is just killing me so I'll save it for tomorrow as a makeup. I know that
          I keep saying that I'll finish things on the makeup days but that's mostly a
          note to myself to remind myself that I wanted to add more lol

100 Days Event (2018)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces