Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:07 pm
My Pridelander is Council Material!
SoA Name: Bryne
SoA Image:
User Image
Any Notable Family: I don't really know much about her family o: I think they were both joining rogues
Any Noteworthy Skills: She's determined and has sharp eyes.
The Petition: She's been aching to rise in rank since she was a wee cub. She originally had her sights set on Head Scout, but while she was working towards that, she had a litter and took some time away from that to raise her children. Her dreams haven't died, and she's determined to go further than she'd dreamed. She loves the lands with all her heart and hopes to protect her home more than anything.
She isn't extremely religious. She figures there are gods - she keeps track of a seer member of the pride a bit that has memory issues, with the help of her mate - but she doesn't feel inclined to worship any.
She judges non-lions and lions alike on a case by case basis, but it doesn't mean she's always right.
Her mate balances her out a bit. Where she's all fire and determination, he's a bit more laid back.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:37 pm
To Emerge from NPC Status
Councilor #: 4 (green boy)
Prompt: Typical
How did they join? They were born into the pride from a well established family.
The Petition:
Madelhari is pretty strong minded and set in his ways when it comes to doing and accomplishing things. His personality is very much the same way which is a reason he feels he's a good fit for being on the council. While he knows there are some of those with differences of opinions he's more of your typical I call it as I see it types.

When it comes to the non-lion species he really doesn't have much of an opinion on them since he's never really talked to too many unless they're passing though or he stumbles across one. It's not that he doesn't like them it's really just a lack of experience. He knows that they are necessary to the ecosystem but beyond that he's a bit clueless, though he wouldn't mind changing that in the future. If the chance arose anyway.

He's been aware of the presence of Gods upon the prides lands but he doesn't really pay them any mind. He figures if he doesn't bother them, they won't bother him. He believes they have a vital role in their wold but he doesn't want to stick his nose in it.

The foundation of the pridelands is based on the Royal family and the connection the pride as a whole has with them so he feels quite strongly for them and what their lineage means in the lands. Even though he has no connection to it personally he strongly believes that they should be honored and given the respect due for what their family has accomplished for the lands.

All in all Madelhari is extremely proud to have a chance to petition to be a part of the council, he wants to do his part to remain impartial when there are those on either side of the spectrum that only see things from one point of view. While he can have his moments of standing for what he believes he honestly tries his best to get a well rounded idea of what's going on and what would be the best course of action.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:52 am
To Emerge from NPC Status
Councilor #: 4 (green boy)
Prompt: Quietly Devout
Name: Jabir (meaning one who comforts)

How did they join?
Jabir is a newer member to the pridelands, though he's established himself quite swiftly. He has been a part of the pride long enough that he is friendly with most, knows many important names, and has shown his face and personality around enough that others are comfortable with him.

The Petition:
Easy to get on with, charming, the kind of lion who can offer good emotion support to those in need. Jabir has made friends every day he has been a part of the Pridelands, and has established himself as a lion worthy of membership. He found himself drawn to this ideology, this circle of life mentality and he found it quite suited him. What he couldn't understand was many pridelanders' reluctance to speak to him on a more spiritual level, on why Gods were real and how they effected the circle of life. He learned quite quickly to quiet his thoughts on the Gods, though every day he woke early to thank them. Some days it would be the Gods of rain and hunt, other days it would be the Gods of laughter... it didn't matter, the spiritual beings found their way in all things.

He has thought long and hard how he can make those around him understand that Gods are real, and deserve to be revered and prayed to, and has decided that the more active he can be in the pride, the stronger his voice will be. He has no ill objectives, he just truly believes his way of thinking is more correct than the prides as a whole. And while he agrees that all creatures should be welcome and are born to the earth for their own reason, and will once again return to the skies and come back again... he can not understand hybrids even a little. He finds them to be... something of an abomination. His usual calm and friendly demeanor struggles in the face of any hybrid, his words becoming short or clipped, his voice and expression strained. And so he avoids them as much as he can, realizing again that this is not the popular opinion in the Pridelands.

Jabir likes to think that those around him feel connected to him, though he isn't quite sure if he feels the same connection. He very much enjoys the idea of being well liked, though are any of his relationships with others real? He wants them to be... but how is it supposed to feel? He enjoys hearing stories of those who have generation after generation born into the pride, though knows he can offer no story of his own where bloodlines are concerned. He respects the royal line but often wonders why more pressure isn't applied as far as continuing bloodlines and moving forward, electing for change and progress. He thinks that if they were just pushed a little bit in the right direction so many wonderful things could come to fruition, and with each passing day he finds this to be more and more his goal... this was why his paws carried him to the Pridelands, this was his mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:44 pm
I will be wrapping this up on Sunday at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:57 am
SoA Name: Jamii'binti (JB)
SoA Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any Notable Family: Related to the royal family, Wingu fam. Lots of fam.
Any Noteworthy Skills: She is a very skilled huntress, and knows herd patterns exceptionally well. JB is most interested in the overall health and vitality of the Pridelands.
The Petition:
JB was raised with classic Pridelands ideals. Gods and spirits are just stories, and she is too old to be told about those kinds of stories. She has a more logical way of thinking, and tends to think in terms of gain versus loss. However, JB absolutely has no political etiquette. She can come off as brash and judgemental, and typically doesn't want to dance around kind and flattering words. She wants to get to the point, and she wants to get there now. Anything less than that is just wasting her time.

She is a new mother, but with a supportive partner who ends up on taking the more parental route than she. Having cubs has inspired her more protective instincts, not just towards them but towards the Pridelands altogether. She wants to see the lands thrive, and will do anything to see that they remain prosperous.

While she is a more distant relative of the royal family, she still bears quite a bit of loyalty towards them. The royal family has ruled the Pridelands for generations and have seen the lands through tough times. They are the only family with the right to rule over it, and if the Pridelands were to fall to new bloodlines, JB doesn't believe the lands could even be called 'Pridelands'.

The royal bloodline is the core to the pride, but JB believes that rogue acceptance is vital to the health of the pride. While she trusts new rogues less, she is considerably welcoming to new members, so long as they don't test her patience. She believes that Pridelands were meant to be ruled by lions, but that does not mean that others have their place within the Circle of Life.

She is also of the firm belief that Tau better produce a heir soon. /: (get on it Tau)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:21 am
SoA Name: Maji'chanua
SoA Image:
User Image
Any Notable Family: A LOT of extended family through her mother Aziza (owned by Meepfur).
Any Noteworthy Skills: A relatively strong seer with an empathetic nature.
The Petition: Maji is aware gods exist, as her father was a participant in her upbringing. She is quiet about this, as she is a firm believer that it is better not to rock the boat and upset the beliefs of the Pridelands as a whole. Some change is good, but it is better done with care to ensure it is not more than the pride can bear at once. That said, within her own den she is a bit of a mystic.

She left in her youth to pursue the mystical (and half-mythical) Mistweavers, but upon finding little but shadows of the pride, she returned to her homeland after the last fragments dispersed.

She is welcoming to outsiders, having ventured beyond the pride's borders in the past. She chose an outside male to sire a litter, and she is proud of her children.

It hasn't occurred to her that anyone but the royal family could truly lead the pride. They are the only ruling family she has known in the lands, and a change in this would be quite an upheaval to her. She is unsettled that Tau has yet to produce an heir.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:02 am
SoA Name: Irit
SoA Image: [Apologies for the old cert]
User Image
Any Notable Family: She's related to the royal family through her mother's side; Shiri's mother Memetuka is a half-sister of Sarabi. She also happens to be an Aunt of poor Biskuti's. o uo; The Kei/Shiri line has started getting out there.
Any Noteworthy Skills: Irit is a benign trickster sort. She's capable of thinking outside the box, talking her way out of sticky spots, and using misdirection and trickery to keep undesirables out of the Pridelands when she can.
The Petition: Irit, for all her trickster-ness, loves the Pridelands. She loves her home and all its ways, and myriad peoples, and she wants to see it safe and happy. She can provide not only a different insider view on things, but also the view of someone who has seen the good and bad of the world outside the pride; she left for a time to track down one of her brothers, and had quite the adventure before she returned home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:37 pm
Hello everyone! Thank you for your patience as I dealt with my art hiatus and post-hiatus catching up. <3

Here are our winners! I ended up adding another council member because I could not make up my mind. >_<

- Mynsed -
Council #1

Midnightglow18
Council #2

Anderleit
Council #3

AstoriaFallen
Council #4

Promotions:
KasaiLoki
Soren

Seaki
Bryne

Krysin
Jamii'binti

Das Tor
Irit

Feel free to request cert updates!!! I will start the next part of the meta soon!!!  

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out